Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a lottery system? What distinguishes a lottery system from guesses, dreams and quick picks?

Topic closed. 918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mayhem.

Page 53 of 62
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

well..I dont live in a lottery state myself..and I very seldom leave Mississloppy..so I have pretty much stuck with pic 3 and pic 4 research myself..but even that doesnt matter..because I know..whatever I find in pic3 , will be good for pic 4, will be good for pic 5, will be good for pic 6...the only thing that changes is amount of combos and of couse the BIGGIE ITSELF....time!!!1

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7318 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

VD: "i stated many times over there is no distinction."

Just about every system player posting on this thread has said they pick numbers because they believe SPs can do no worse. And when players say they choose QPs because they believe QPs can do no worse, it's saying the same thing SPs players and you said, but saying it a different way.

VD: "what is my "personal agenda"?

The systems players were discussing distinctions between systems and other methods of SPs leaving you on the sidelines with nothing to say. To get back into the game and to get attention, you decide to create statements none of the SP players made and start arguments. Though they prefer every lottery player purchases QPs so they can control the payoffs, state lotteries still offer players a choice. When players choose to pick their own numbers, how they play or how much they spend is their business and not yours.

As a driving instructor your students must listen to your opinions or risk not getting their license. Not one system player on this thread has ask for your opinion yet you continue to offer your non-advice over and over again until you're finally told to mind your own business. It must really burns your biscuits because you have no drivers license carrot to tangle in front of SP players forcing them to listen to your unwanted opinions.

I'm pretty sure your agenda is to be a pest and/or a message board troll who tries to divert the topic just to get attention; negative or otherwise. If you're interested in what others believe your agenda is, I suggest you start a poll.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
      Denver, Co
      United States
      Member #103046
      December 29, 2010
      546 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

well..I dont live in a lottery state myself..and I very seldom leave Mississloppy..so I have pretty much stuck with pic 3 and pic 4 research myself..but even that doesnt matter..because I know..whatever I find in pic3 , will be good for pic 4, will be good for pic 5, will be good for pic 6...the only thing that changes is amount of combos and of couse the BIGGIE ITSELF....time!!!1

LB, if the lotteries are using pre and post test draws, how do you get around it?

All I've got in my state is pick 5, 2 pick 6's, MM and PB. Pick 5 I do ok with, but notsomuch with pick 6, PB, and MM. I do know that in Colorado, they do 2 predraws on the pick 5 and pick 6's.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2011, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Strategy from lower level games can be carried over the higher level games.
        Another stat I have that carries over from pick 3 and 4 into the cash 5 games is the even and odds by sorted position.
        The stat is in sorted position 4 & 5
        I have the 3 even and 1 odd will be in the combined two numbers.
        my current history of sorted 4 & 5 position. I am working pairs by position but should have more draw history.

it is out at max skip for the amount of draws I am tracking.
        see how long it takes for this stat to hit

Structure search of SC CH5 pos 4-5 PR.dmg: All Records   Printed: 04-25-2011

3 even 1 odd

9 Records Found          9 Selected Records Printed           Page

Record     Date          Pos4   Pos5   Matched  Skips
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               5   02/18/2011   2    4    3    8        1       4
             14   02/27/2011   2    0    3    6        1       8
             24   03/09/2011   2    4    2    7        1       9
             28   03/13/2011   2    0    2    5        1       3
             38   03/23/2011   2    0    3    6        1       9
             47   04/01/2011   2    4    3    0        1       8
             55   04/09/2011   2    8    3    4        1       7
             58   04/12/2011   2    0    3    8        1       2
             61   04/15/2011   2    4    2    5        1       2

MAGA

mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2011, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Ameriken...

First...you have to get that data from your state if they will give it up..

Second...You have to some how or another make sure that data wasnt entered into a data base somewhere by STEVIE WONDER...I bet powerballs pretest data is a complete lie and FULL OF MISTAKES

Third..if you can get ACCURATE DATA from your state then you have to add it in with THE PAYING DRAW DATA count it as a draw even though no money is paid on it..THOSE NUMBERS STILL BELONG TO THAT NUMBER FIELD predaw or post draw those numbers belong to the field or game it came from..count them as showed if you see them in a pre draw or post draw..they still have to come back to THE SO CALLED PAYING DRAW and that is where they get you..if you run a test through the paying draw past..say you find double 44's missing..4-14. 4-24., 4-34.4-44, 14-24, 14-34, 14-44 24-34, 24-44 34-44...any double 44's..

now..you run that list back through the paying draws and find out that 14 and 34 are missing..well..powerball running a 5:1 ratio..and I have showed this before..you can get  14 and 34 in pretest draw or a post test draw and then several draws later you get those double 4's you were looking for but now it is 4 and 14..or 24 34....that is the purpose of those pre and post draws to change all numerical locks and destroy numerical sequences so you cant get a lock on anything that will cost them money..and let me tell you something..IT WORKS BEAUTIFULLY ...

I will bet anyone here at LP all the daum Gold in Fort Knoxx if the ENTIRE LOTTERY PLAYING WORLD knew that every day when they went to the store to purchase their lottery tickets THINKING THEY ARE BUYING TICKETS FOR THE NEXT COMBINATION OUT..when actually they are not..the LOTTERY WORLD WOULD SH$T A GOLD BRICK...

state like North Carolina I think I read they pretest either 4 or 6 before and 4 or 6 more AFTERWARDS..why in the hell would they need to pretest anything after they already had the paying draw ok..lets say it is 6 pretest draws...that means if you use past data to find something missing in the shortterm ..instead of the next draw..YOU HAVE TO HIT THE 7TH DRAW AND THE 7TH DRAW ONLY..

Every Citizen in every lottery state that voted to have a lottery had no idea in the world that THE STATE WAS GOING TO BEND THEM OVER A DESK for every drawing...

Personally..I dont really give a sh$t who believes me or not...but I know if I released 20 plus years worth of research on RANDOM...the odds would no longer be in the states favor...thats for dayum sure...!!!!1

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

before I say anything else ..first let me say this..I am not trying to take over anyones thread here..just replying to some questions asked..

Jap69..if it was me..and I lived in a lottery state...I would play the pic 5 this way..

first..how many numbers are in the field..

there will be either more odd or more even..take the one with the most..the most of anything will always show more..its like putting 10 pennies in your pocket and 9 dimes..over time you will get more pennies

usually there will be more odd because you cant count 0..they all start with 1

13579,11,13,15,17,19,21,23,25,27,29,31,33,35 ..=18

246810,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,32,34...=17

no need in bouncing around or chaseing or changing out combos for every draw..that is bad idea..pick either 3 odd 2 even..or 3 even 2 odd and stay in that group only..the group you choose ..NEVER EVER LEAVE IT..you are not going to win by changing out the combos every drawing..you are basically farting in the wind doing that..if you hit..CONGRATS but the odds are against you simply because of the number of varibales that are running in those big games..pick one group and stay in it no matter what..that is what I would do if I lived in a lottery state and played pic 5

NOW THE SECOND PART...if you choose 3 odd 2 even..then that is all you need to keep up with..all your research should be devoted to JUST THAT ONE GROUP... and that one group only..NEVER LIST A COMBINATION IN YOUR GROUP that doesnt belong there..WHY?..because that is a different variable running that should not be in your group..find everything you can that is missing from your group..BELIEVE ME..IN TIME..EVERYTHING YOU FIND MISSSING WILL SHOW...it has to..it has to complete all sequences, you name it..every little pic 3 thingy you found..you will see that group doing the samething ..BUT 3 ODD 2 EVEN cuts the field down as well doesnt it..

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
              Denver, Co
              United States
              Member #103046
              December 29, 2010
              546 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your replies LB Thumbs Up

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7318 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I can answer that..YES..I AM USING MY OWN SYSTEM...but I have studied RANDOM over 20 years and had to engineer NUMEROUS SOLUTIONS TO QUITE A FEW numerical obstacles that presented itself in my research..and some of those numerical problems took me several years to find a solution for...

SINCE I have read a little bit in this thread about QUICK PICS AND PLAYER SYSTEMS, let me shed a little TRUTHFUL LIGHT on the subject..and I hope that at least some of you has the IQ capacity to understand what I am about to explain to you AGAIN..I have explained this time after time, after time after time..but there is always some new people who will show up at LP that , for some reason or another the subject matter is far above their head they JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!

HERE IS POWERBALLS explanation of their winners..now CLEAR YOUR HEAD and read it VERY SLOWLY so it will sink in ok...!!!!

WHICH HAS THE BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING: COMPUTER PICKS OR PLAYER PICKS?

About 70% to 80% of purchases are computer picks. About 70% to80% of winners are computer picks. Perhaps just one of those weird coincidences?

Now not only is this true...but this is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT..that is why they are running a 5:1 RATIO BEFORE EVERY DRAWING so just about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that you may have found digging through the past data..WILL BE DESTROYED OR CHANGED..there is noway on this earth powerball or mega millions is going to allow ANYONE to find something that is DUE IN THE SHORT TERM, IE, a missing pair, a missing double , 2 even numbers below 20, 2 odd numbers below 20, same above 20 ANYTHING AT ALL..

WHY? if anyone can find anything from past data and EVERYONE HERE AT LP HAS THAT ABILITY by the way...they have to destroy that or they would make LESS MONEY AND THE PLAYERS WOULD BE MAKING MORE MONEY and they are not going to alllow that to happen...NOWAY ON EARTH..

That is why beore they have the drawing they turn the machines on and take 1, 2 , 3, 4, PAYING DRAW, then turn cameras off and THATS RIGHT..they take out another drawing...that is all designed to change RANDOMS NATURAL FLOW..PLAIN AND SIMPLE..and if that little fact right there hasnt sunk into your head yet, you need to switch your studies to bird watching or something

They say its for security , BULLSH$T, the security is what we need from them...not the other way around..and like I have said before..I have played BINGO just about most of my life because my MOM loved it so she took me...NOT ONCE..NOT ONE TIME IN MY WHOLE ENITRE LIFE OF GOING TO PLAY BINGO..have I ever seen a BINGO HOPPER BREAK DOWN..not even one time!!!...they use those pretest draws for ONE PURPOSE AND ONE PUPOSE ONLY..to destroy randoms natural flow so you the player CANT GET A LOCK ON ANYTHING especially anything TO A CERTAIN POSITION...and that is the KEY right there..those numerical locks by position...that can cost them a CHUNK OF CHANGE because that will reduce the number of plays to score a BIG HIT if you know the positioning of numbers..

A little more perspective...we can build a spaceship and send a man to the moon and back and we cant make a ping pong ball machine spit out 5 numbers...give me a break..it would take me ONEDAY in a courtroom with a JUDGE that has IQ of at least 70, and I could prove to him that every lottery on this planet is stealing the public blind...and that is exactly what they are doing..

And oh yeah ..one more thing..I am so good with RANDOM..if I had enough personal data on you or anyone..I could tell you the next time you would need to go to the store for milk and bread, next time you will get sick, next time you will have sex, and I could tell you the temperature of your a$$ sitting in that chair you are in througout the day..because I know exactly how random works..how everybit of it works..but I have studied it enough to solve it..and I had to numerically design my own help to solve problems that arose..and believe me..there are many that has to be solved..when I say I have solved 85 % of finite random..you can just about  bank on it!!!!1

"that is all designed to change RANDOMS NATURAL FLOW..PLAIN AND SIMPLE..and if that little fact right there hasnt sunk into your head yet, you need to switch your studies to bird watching or something "

I saw it in numerous sporting events and in other games of chance!

A football coach will wait until the last possible second to call time out to disrupt the timing of a field goal kicker. In basketball it's usually done before a player attempts a foul shot. Mike Hardgrove was known as the "human rain delay" because he forced pitchers to wait while he did all sorts of thing before entering the batters box. I saw 100 to 1 long shots go off the track for "equipment changes" so more money could be bet on the chalk who will then stumble getting out of the starting gate when the race finally starts and finishes dead last.

Get a nice run of cards going and see how quickly the floorman will ask for a reshuffle or bring in new decks of cards. During a "hot roll" on a craps table, the boxman will sit there looking like a goof examining the dice holding up the game trying to disrupt the shooter. I saw them not payoff a $1 "any craps" player but eventually paid them off after being convinced they disrupted the shooters flow long enough.

House paranoia runs rampant in all sorts of games of chance so it should be expected in the lotteries too.

CT
                  United States
                  Member #60059
                  April 4, 2008
                  857 Posts
                  Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

My software that I designed works great.

The biggest problem is user error.

And pre-test, post-test, secret tests don't matter.

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

CT
                    United States
                    Member #60059
                    April 4, 2008
                    857 Posts
                    Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

What's eveing funnier is statements like the total 11 came that means 7 is coming next.

How about a zero came in a double is due next.

Luck be with you!!!

mississippi
                      United States
                      Member #34478
                      March 3, 2006
                      5903 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

My software that I designed works great.

The biggest problem is user error.

And pre-test, post-test, secret tests don't matter.

its not user error..its MATH ERROR..you are under the illusion that a computer program based on Math can solve RANDOM..wrong again..

Random IS NOT MATH...they are total opposites

A=LXW

R= WHAT?

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8790 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

before I say anything else ..first let me say this..I am not trying to take over anyones thread here..just replying to some questions asked..

Jap69..if it was me..and I lived in a lottery state...I would play the pic 5 this way..

first..how many numbers are in the field..

there will be either more odd or more even..take the one with the most..the most of anything will always show more..its like putting 10 pennies in your pocket and 9 dimes..over time you will get more pennies

usually there will be more odd because you cant count 0..they all start with 1

13579,11,13,15,17,19,21,23,25,27,29,31,33,35 ..=18

246810,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,32,34...=17

no need in bouncing around or chaseing or changing out combos for every draw..that is bad idea..pick either 3 odd 2 even..or 3 even 2 odd and stay in that group only..the group you choose ..NEVER EVER LEAVE IT..you are not going to win by changing out the combos every drawing..you are basically farting in the wind doing that..if you hit..CONGRATS but the odds are against you simply because of the number of varibales that are running in those big games..pick one group and stay in it no matter what..that is what I would do if I lived in a lottery state and played pic 5

NOW THE SECOND PART...if you choose 3 odd 2 even..then that is all you need to keep up with..all your research should be devoted to JUST THAT ONE GROUP... and that one group only..NEVER LIST A COMBINATION IN YOUR GROUP that doesnt belong there..WHY?..because that is a different variable running that should not be in your group..find everything you can that is missing from your group..BELIEVE ME..IN TIME..EVERYTHING YOU FIND MISSSING WILL SHOW...it has to..it has to complete all sequences, you name it..every little pic 3 thingy you found..you will see that group doing the samething ..BUT 3 ODD 2 EVEN cuts the field down as well doesnt it..

Thanks for the input.

What I have done in the cash 5 is break up the game into multiple segments by sorted position to look for favorable stats in a segment of the game to work with. Find a favorable stat in one segment and then search the remaining segments to add to it.
                        Have not done too bad. only played 5 draws so far with one line and have had 2 of 5 three times out of the 5 draws giving me $3.00 back out of $5.00 spent.
                        S.C. pays $1.00 for 2 of 5 Big Grin
                        Still working on data entry and stat study.

MAGA

CT
                          United States
                          Member #60059
                          April 4, 2008
                          857 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

its not user error..its MATH ERROR..you are under the illusion that a computer program based on Math can solve RANDOM..wrong again..

Random IS NOT MATH...they are total opposites

A=LXW

R= WHAT?

My software doesn't solve for random.

And you assumed my program uses math and you know what happens when you assume .....

Maybe if you could think outside the box you might do better.

Luck be with you!!!

mississippi
                            United States
                            Member #34478
                            March 3, 2006
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

My software doesn't solve for random.

And you assumed my program uses math and you know what happens when you assume .....

Maybe if you could think outside the box you might do better.

And maybe if I go outside the sky will be falling also..Good luck to you and your computer program!!!!!1

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5912 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2011, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

What's eveing funnier is statements like the total 11 came that means 7 is coming next.

How about a zero came in a double is due next.

Domeman,

"How about a zero came in a double is due next"

What do you think? That was one of TNT's postings. This was not all the tkts I cashed!!!! Then look at following draw!!! Only bought 1 tkt for the next draw, my wife suggested I play it the next draw.

VD, was this a system or a QP??????????

Sat, Aug 13, 20058-8-6
                              Fri, Aug 12, 20058-0-6

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
                              Wed, Jan 27, 2010FloridaCash 3 Evening8-8-6
                              Tue, May 15, 2007FloridaCash 3 Evening8-8-6
                              Sat, Aug 13, 2005FloridaCash 3 Evening8-8-6
                              Mon, Oct 13, 2003FloridaCash 3 Evening8-8-6
                              Sat, Oct 12, 2002FloridaCash 3 Evening8-8-6
                              Tue, Aug 1, 1989FloridaCash 3 Evening8-8-6

Page 53 of 62