Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a lottery system? What distinguishes a lottery system from guesses, dreams and quick picks?

Topic closed. 918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mayhem.

Page 52 of 62
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1528 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2011, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I can answer that..YES..I AM USING MY OWN SYSTEM...but I have studied RANDOM over 20 years and had to engineer NUMEROUS SOLUTIONS TO QUITE A FEW numerical obstacles that presented itself in my research..and some of those numerical problems took me several years to find a solution for...

SINCE I have read a little bit in this thread about QUICK PICS AND PLAYER SYSTEMS, let me shed a little TRUTHFUL LIGHT on the subject..and I hope that at least some of you has the IQ capacity to understand what I am about to explain to you AGAIN..I have explained this time after time, after time after time..but there is always some new people who will show up at LP that , for some reason or another the subject matter is far above their head they JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!

HERE IS POWERBALLS explanation of their winners..now CLEAR YOUR HEAD and read it VERY SLOWLY so it will sink in ok...!!!!

WHICH HAS THE BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING: COMPUTER PICKS OR PLAYER PICKS?

About 70% to 80% of purchases are computer picks. About 70% to80% of winners are computer picks. Perhaps just one of those weird coincidences?

Now not only is this true...but this is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT..that is why they are running a 5:1 RATIO BEFORE EVERY DRAWING so just about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that you may have found digging through the past data..WILL BE DESTROYED OR CHANGED..there is noway on this earth powerball or mega millions is going to allow ANYONE to find something that is DUE IN THE SHORT TERM, IE, a missing pair, a missing double , 2 even numbers below 20, 2 odd numbers below 20, same above 20 ANYTHING AT ALL..

WHY? if anyone can find anything from past data and EVERYONE HERE AT LP HAS THAT ABILITY by the way...they have to destroy that or they would make LESS MONEY AND THE PLAYERS WOULD BE MAKING MORE MONEY and they are not going to alllow that to happen...NOWAY ON EARTH..

That is why beore they have the drawing they turn the machines on and take 1, 2 , 3, 4, PAYING DRAW, then turn cameras off and THATS RIGHT..they take out another drawing...that is all designed to change RANDOMS NATURAL FLOW..PLAIN AND SIMPLE..and if that little fact right there hasnt sunk into your head yet, you need to switch your studies to bird watching or something

They say its for security , BULLSH$T, the security is what we need from them...not the other way around..and like I have said before..I have played BINGO just about most of my life because my MOM loved it so she took me...NOT ONCE..NOT ONE TIME IN MY WHOLE ENITRE LIFE OF GOING TO PLAY BINGO..have I ever seen a BINGO HOPPER BREAK DOWN..not even one time!!!...they use those pretest draws for ONE PURPOSE AND ONE PUPOSE ONLY..to destroy randoms natural flow so you the player CANT GET A LOCK ON ANYTHING especially anything TO A CERTAIN POSITION...and that is the KEY right there..those numerical locks by position...that can cost them a CHUNK OF CHANGE because that will reduce the number of plays to score a BIG HIT if you know the positioning of numbers..

A little more perspective...we can build a spaceship and send a man to the moon and back and we cant make a ping pong ball machine spit out 5 numbers...give me a break..it would take me ONEDAY in a courtroom with a JUDGE that has IQ of at least 70, and I could prove to him that every lottery on this planet is stealing the public blind...and that is exactly what they are doing..

And oh yeah ..one more thing..I am so good with RANDOM..if I had enough personal data on you or anyone..I could tell you the next time you would need to go to the store for milk and bread, next time you will get sick, next time you will have sex, and I could tell you the temperature of your a$$ sitting in that chair you are in througout the day..because I know exactly how random works..how everybit of it works..but I have studied it enough to solve it..and I had to numerically design my own help to solve problems that arose..and believe me..there are many that has to be solved..when I say I have solved 85 % of finite random..you can just about  bank on it!!!!1

Hello Lotterybraker.

I appreciate your sentiments about the lottery. But I must disagree with one of your central points. You often say that pre-test draws interfere with the natural flow of the numbers.  I don't believe it does. It doesn't because the TIME of draw nullifies any influence pre-test draws may have. Time is the key. Lottery numbers are drawn at a particular time every day. This creates a doorway from one day to the next at an appointed time for numbers to appear, and because they appear at the same time from day to day there is a relationship they share. From my research, I humbly say that the time of draw creates a cyclical relationship to the next day's draw at the same time. I don't care if pre-test draws were conducted 1000 times before the actual draw. It does not matter. Now if lottery draws were conducted at different times each day from day to day, that would be a problem. I was hoping to devote a thread to the issue of pre-test draws, and TIME, at a later date, but I just had to chime in, albeit prematurely.

JosephusMinimus, thanks for the thread. Its been an interesting read. And with regard to some of your posts and concepts, I would say the direction in which you are headed and thinking is a great one.The challenge would be to merge it with the nuts and bolts of the lottery games. I believe you can.

Also, as far as systems are concerned, I think that anything anyone uses at any particular time that is used more than once to predict the lottery numbers, is a system. Now they may be immature, very good, or very flawed, or even not used often, but they are systems nonetheless if that thing was used more than once. I'll just end by saying that I do believe there are systems out there that could reliably help you win super-consistently and with very good profit.

Good luck to all,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

CT
    United States
    Member #60059
    April 4, 2008
    857 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2011, 10:32 am - IP Logged

LotteryBraker,

It's about tracking what the machine is doing. pre-draws don't matter, what matter is the final result. Say you track all the pre-draws which some states list then the you would predict the first winning numbers for the first pre-draw.

If you want to win think outside of the box.

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7322 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2011, 10:58 am - IP Logged

VD: "the truth remains.....you made the statement about the $100,000 for sure bagging $35,000,000 .....and you are running in the other direction of the loan officer"

Nobody can be this stupid.

On another thread I posted: "I've asked Buzz several time without an answer; if nobody can make a profit playing pick-3, who gets the $18,250,000 payoff that his figures prove on a 50% lottery edge when there is an average daily bet of $100,000 every year?"

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that someone as lottery illiterate as VD doesn't know that probably every state lottery averages over $37 million a year on pick-3 ticket sales and I was talking about a simulated pick-3 game. I rounded it off to $36,500,000 to make the math easier; $36.5 million divided by 365 does equal a total average daily wager of $100,000. Some state in their annual reports give the exact figure of payoffs in dollars while others show the percentage of total ticket sales, but either way, the percentage is pretty close to the 50% edge everybody but VD knew before the first dollar was ever bet.

On Jimmy's bio he lists PA as the state in which he lives. In the fiscal year 2010, the PA lottery had ticket sales of $387,751,383 on its pick-3 game or an average daily wager of $1,062,332. With a 50% edge, PA paid out $193,875,691.50 on winning tickets for that fiscal year and an average daily payout of $531,166. Jimmy has said many times it's impossible for any system to beat chance and I simply wanted to know if that was true, who gets $194 million his state paid out to pick-3 winners.

I've never seen any pick-3 ratio of SPs to QPs purchases, but they are probably at least 70% to 30% in favor of SPs. With $136 million being divided among system players, it's obvious many of them are making a nice profit.

VD: "i made the integrity observation that even you wouldn't put your money on black........on the implied "sure thing".   ($100,000 for a guaranteed $35,000,000)"

LP life would be much simpler if only VD would learn how to understand the English language. Somehow after reading what I posted to Jimmy, VD jumped to the illogical conclusion I said I have a system. Jumping to illogical conclusions, changing the meaning of what other posters said and going off on a tangent is nothing new for VD.

When several members said they got terrible results by playing QPs and decided to use other methods playing SPs because the math proves they can do no worse, VD concludes that means they are really saying "SPs will beat the pants off of QPs". He then goes off on further tangents suggesting it means they have a jackpot winning system and they must prove it to him. Short of jackpot winning proof, VD demands a contest of his RNG picks against their SPs.

When members say they have no intentions of purchasing QPs, the random numbers will never be generated by the lottery terminal, the tickets will never be printed and they have nothing to compare with the SPs they said can do no worse. And if there is to be a contest it must be purchased SPs against purchased QPs. But that doesn't stop VD because he pretends his illogical conclusion is now a fact; the member really said "SPs will beat the pants off of QPs and RNG picks". When members tell him where he can shove his silly contest he claims superior integrity base on his lie about what the member originally said.

If VD did comment on a distinction between lottery systems and other methods, I missed it. At best we can only hope posters will at least try to stay on topic in the majority of their posts and interesting topics like this one won't be littered with posters that can't or won't stay on topic. VD wants to hijack topics so he promote his personal agenda.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5903 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

yeah..if you believe that ..you might believe this also..you and KOLA..I have some beach front property in Missouri I will seel you for a dollar an acre...

you 2 gentlemen ..you know what..I am not even going to discuss this anymore..because it is OVER YOUR HEAD...!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2011, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

VD: "the truth remains.....you made the statement about the $100,000 for sure bagging $35,000,000 .....and you are running in the other direction of the loan officer"

Nobody can be this stupid.

On another thread I posted: "I've asked Buzz several time without an answer; if nobody can make a profit playing pick-3, who gets the $18,250,000 payoff that his figures prove on a 50% lottery edge when there is an average daily bet of $100,000 every year?"

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that someone as lottery illiterate as VD doesn't know that probably every state lottery averages over $37 million a year on pick-3 ticket sales and I was talking about a simulated pick-3 game. I rounded it off to $36,500,000 to make the math easier; $36.5 million divided by 365 does equal a total average daily wager of $100,000. Some state in their annual reports give the exact figure of payoffs in dollars while others show the percentage of total ticket sales, but either way, the percentage is pretty close to the 50% edge everybody but VD knew before the first dollar was ever bet.

On Jimmy's bio he lists PA as the state in which he lives. In the fiscal year 2010, the PA lottery had ticket sales of $387,751,383 on its pick-3 game or an average daily wager of $1,062,332. With a 50% edge, PA paid out $193,875,691.50 on winning tickets for that fiscal year and an average daily payout of $531,166. Jimmy has said many times it's impossible for any system to beat chance and I simply wanted to know if that was true, who gets $194 million his state paid out to pick-3 winners.

I've never seen any pick-3 ratio of SPs to QPs purchases, but they are probably at least 70% to 30% in favor of SPs. With $136 million being divided among system players, it's obvious many of them are making a nice profit.

VD: "i made the integrity observation that even you wouldn't put your money on black........on the implied "sure thing".   ($100,000 for a guaranteed $35,000,000)"

LP life would be much simpler if only VD would learn how to understand the English language. Somehow after reading what I posted to Jimmy, VD jumped to the illogical conclusion I said I have a system. Jumping to illogical conclusions, changing the meaning of what other posters said and going off on a tangent is nothing new for VD.

When several members said they got terrible results by playing QPs and decided to use other methods playing SPs because the math proves they can do no worse, VD concludes that means they are really saying "SPs will beat the pants off of QPs". He then goes off on further tangents suggesting it means they have a jackpot winning system and they must prove it to him. Short of jackpot winning proof, VD demands a contest of his RNG picks against their SPs.

When members say they have no intentions of purchasing QPs, the random numbers will never be generated by the lottery terminal, the tickets will never be printed and they have nothing to compare with the SPs they said can do no worse. And if there is to be a contest it must be purchased SPs against purchased QPs. But that doesn't stop VD because he pretends his illogical conclusion is now a fact; the member really said "SPs will beat the pants off of QPs and RNG picks". When members tell him where he can shove his silly contest he claims superior integrity base on his lie about what the member originally said.

If VD did comment on a distinction between lottery systems and other methods, I missed it. At best we can only hope posters will at least try to stay on topic in the majority of their posts and interesting topics like this one won't be littered with posters that can't or won't stay on topic. VD wants to hijack topics so he promote his personal agenda.

"If VD did comment on a distinction between lottery systems and other methods, I missed it.

your not blind,  and your reading compreheinous is just fine.

i stated many times over there is no distinction.   that each one has the same equal chance as they next because it's blidinly random.

"blindingly",  because some people steeped in wishful thinking think they can extract a better outcome from personal effort,  and that is not true.

"VD wants to hijack topics so he promote his personal agenda"

boy is that ever true,  which is why i am currently in every forum - on every thread slingin my mudd around the room.

so since we demonstrated that's another lie, just for kicks and giggles....what is my "personal agenda"?

all i ever need to do in here when i sense the situation warrants my "expertise" is to give you guys a chance to show it's true.

trouble is,  no one ever does beyond crying foul.

i will be back later on to address the rest of your runamokitis

are you arduously gathering up that $100,000 right now?   $35,000,000 isn't enough for you ? Wink

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8790 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2011, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

yeah..if you believe that ..you might believe this also..you and KOLA..I have some beach front property in Missouri I will seel you for a dollar an acre...

you 2 gentlemen ..you know what..I am not even going to discuss this anymore..because it is OVER YOUR HEAD...!!!!

"I have some beach front property in Missouri I will seel you for a dollar an acre..."

I will take 5 acres with a deep water boat ramp. With 2,000 feet ocean frontage minimum. Jester

MAGA

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5912 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2011, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

LB,

If they really believe the pre-tests doesn't influence the results, why do them? The state of Florida started doing them when they changed the lottery contractor,somewhere around 10/04.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

In my opinion pre-test do have an influence on lottery stats.

How many times have we seen someone that work lottery stats post an inquiry into why something is not happening in a certain time frame?

MAGA

mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  5903 Posts
                  Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

LotteryBraker,

It's about tracking what the machine is doing. pre-draws don't matter, what matter is the final result. Say you track all the pre-draws which some states list then the you would predict the first winning numbers for the first pre-draw.

If you want to win think outside of the box.

I dont think I need any help or  advice from you on winning Thankyou!!!! I also dont need to think outside the box..when I have MASTERED THINKING INSIDE THE BOX!!!!!1

4/18/201178583884-4DE Midday 1:25PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N0-0-00-0-0$225.00
                  4/18/201178584811-31NJ Midday 12:40PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N1-8-51-8-5$225.00
                  4/18/201178585267-19TX Midday 1:00PM Pick 31$0.50$0.50Y1-2-32-1-3$75.00
                  4/17/201178525017-77NC 11:07PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y2-7-7-87-8-2-7$187.50
                  4/16/201178456461-12MI 6:53PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y0-0-5-10-1-0-5$187.50
                  4/16/201178412316-37NY Midday 12:10PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N1-9-81-9-8$225.00
                  4/15/201178373638-12MI 6:53PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y0-4-6-86-4-8-0$93.75
                  4/13/201178243235-31TX Midday 1:00PM Pick 31$0.50$0.50Y3-5-65-6-3$75.00
                  4/12/201178181660-75KY Midday 1:10PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25Y2-9-92-9-9$75.00
                  4/12/201178196687-4DE 7:00PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y1-1-3-21-3-2-1$187.50
                  4/11/201178133138-1CA Midday 4:00PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N0-5-80-5-8$225.00
                  4/11/201178133843-27IL Midday 1:25PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y7-5-3-35-3-3-7$187.50
                  4/11/201178133183-37NJ Midday 12:40PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y8-8-5-98-5-8-9$187.50
                  4/6/201177834078-12NC 11:07PM Pick 31$0.50$0.50Y0-4-55-0-4$75.00
                  4/6/201177795721-79LA 10:25PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y6-6-1-55-6-1-6$187.50

4/5/201177740118-50OH 7:14PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y0-0-9-30-9-3-0$187.50
                  4/5/201177740040-6FL 7:30PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N1-4-91-4-9$225.00

4/5/201177727834-5MI Midday 12:24PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y1-1-7-87-8-1-1$187.50
                  4/4/201177677732-58VT 6:40PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25Y2-2-72-2-7$75.00
                  4/4/201177677732-36NH 6:40PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25Y2-2-72-2-7$75.00
                  4/4/201177686399-22FL 7:30PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y5-5-5-88-5-5-5$562.50
                  4/3/201177591224-24NC Midday 2:45PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y1-1-2-41-2-1-4$187.50
                  4/1/201177461740-38GA 10:45PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25Y9-9-2-69-6-2-9$187.50

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8790 Posts
                    Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

"If VD did comment on a distinction between lottery systems and other methods, I missed it.

your not blind,  and your reading compreheinous is just fine.

i stated many times over there is no distinction.   that each one has the same equal chance as they next because it's blidinly random.

"blindingly",  because some people steeped in wishful thinking think they can extract a better outcome from personal effort,  and that is not true.

"VD wants to hijack topics so he promote his personal agenda"

boy is that ever true,  which is why i am currently in every forum - on every thread slingin my mudd around the room.

so since we demonstrated that's another lie, just for kicks and giggles....what is my "personal agenda"?

all i ever need to do in here when i sense the situation warrants my "expertise" is to give you guys a chance to show it's true.

trouble is,  no one ever does beyond crying foul.

i will be back later on to address the rest of your runamokitis

are you arduously gathering up that $100,000 right now?   $35,000,000 isn't enough for you ? Wink

""blindingly",  because some people steeped in wishful thinking think they can extract a better outcome from personal effort,  and that is not true."

I think personal effort can extract a better outcome.

MAGA

mississippi
                      United States
                      Member #34478
                      March 3, 2006
                      5903 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I dont think I need any help or  advice from you on winning Thankyou!!!! I also dont need to think outside the box..when I have MASTERED THINKING INSIDE THE BOX!!!!!1

see all  them pic 4 hits...that is from a new field I designed for all states pic 4's..works pretty daum good if you ask me...

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8790 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

MAGA

mississippi
                          United States
                          Member #34478
                          March 3, 2006
                          5903 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

LB,

If they really believe the pre-tests doesn't influence the results, why do them? The state of Florida started doing them when they changed the lottery contractor,somewhere around 10/04.

heh CarBob...Random WORKS REAL WELL on massive amounts of data..I have said it a hundred times the more data you have , the more you can squeeze random ...you can find stuff that is missing in a larger field..of course you need to do a few other things to it as well that I will not go into..

I will bet you when Florida changed Contractors they already knew they were going to start pretesting the draws to upset randoms natural flow..because really..if you have never pretested in what 15 years...then all of a sudden you start..what possible reason could they give for doing that...there is no possible reason whatsoever...

those new people are not stupid...they know they can mess up the past by taking out those SO CALLED PRETEST DRAWS..and it can hide straights...hide pairs...etc...

mississippi
                            United States
                            Member #34478
                            March 3, 2006
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

and I think Florida got 906 midday from its repeating field..I belive that is 13 hits now out of 21 combos..and I am not sure if its been a month yet...

Maybe they better start pretesting some more...hahahahaha

but then again..it doesnt matter...you cant destroy something without creating something new..so even if every lottery on EARTH changed up their drawing procedures..it would only effect a small time frame before RANDOM would create a new field to operate in and  then I could attack it also...!!!!1

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Lottery stats
                              I will go outside pick 3 stats on this and give a stat on the South Carolina cash five.
                              I have only set up tracking for the cash five in the last couple weeks.
                              The stat I see to work with is the lottery ball 04 & or 14 to drop in sorted position 1 or 2 shortly.
                              That gives me something to work with for the remainder of the field.

MAGA

Page 52 of 62