Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a lottery system? What distinguishes a lottery system from guesses, dreams and quick picks?

Topic closed. 918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mayhem.

Page 58 of 62
PrintE-mailLink
CT
United States
Member #60059
April 4, 2008
855 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2011, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Lotterybraker,

You are correct

Starting with 220 Boxed numbers

The previous draw was 3 diferent digits

The following choices

No CarryOver - 84 numbers

No CarryOver - 35 Single Boxed

No CarryOver - 49 Double & Triple Boxed

CarryOver - 84 Numbers

CarryOver - 63 Single Boxed

CarryOver - 21 Double & Triple Combo's

Double CarryOver - 42 Numbers

Double CarryOver - 21 Single Boxed

Double CarryOver -  21 Double & Triple Combo's

Triple CarryOVer - 10 Numbers most  Doubles & Triples

This is one example from a recent drawing.

The numbers would be different for doubles.

Just making smart choice at the start gives you a big advantage

or no advantage if the wrong choice is made. ie: Human Error interpreting the dataSun Smiley

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7297 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2011, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

VD: "i never said anybody ever stated they could beat "my QP's vs their SP's".   that's a straight up lie."

It looks like someone can be that stupid!

I'm not going to waste any more time replying to someone that can't comprehend the English language, has very little knowledge of lottery games, and who is mathematical illiterate in a forum that's "The place to discuss the strong ties between lotteries and mathematics."

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1953 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2011, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Update: got my first hit on the midday. Still using the first 2 filters.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/230662

Gonna win.Big Smile

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
        Denver, Co
        United States
        Member #103046
        December 29, 2010
        546 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Update: got my first hit on the midday. Still using the first 2 filters.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/230662

Good for you, keep it going. Are you tracking your system picks against random picks?

I've been doing it for almost a month and have been kicking randoms arse. The past few days my pick 5 numbers have completely sucked wind, but even at that they're still better than random!

SP's doing better than random? Go figure!! Poke

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
          Indiana
          United States
          Member #48725
          January 7, 2007
          1953 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Good for you, keep it going. Are you tracking your system picks against random picks?

I've been doing it for almost a month and have been kicking randoms arse. The past few days my pick 5 numbers have completely sucked wind, but even at that they're still better than random!

SP's doing better than random? Go figure!! Poke

Nope. I haven't been generating a separate 10 lines of pure random numbers to compare against because I already know my system gives me an advantage.

What I like about elmination is the fact I don't have to look for specific numbers. The filters just look to see if a set meets certain criteria, and if it does, it's playable, everything else is discarded. Anything that gets discarded improves your odds. I usually buy $5 worth of Hoosier Lotto tickets every drawing.

If I buy a $5 QP my odds are: 1/2,454,302(which is the same as 5/12,271,512).

However, if I came up with a filter that on average eliminated 3,000,000 combinations per drawing, the odds are now approximately 1/1,854,302(5/9,271,512).

I know, I know. 1/1,854,302 is nothing earth shattering, but again, that's just one filter applied. Once you apply more of the stuff you came up with, $5 in SP's has a lot more weight than $5 in QP's. It's no different than the process of elimination when you were taking a test in school. If you have an A, B, C, and D question which you don't know the answer to, but you know both A and C are wrong, if it comes down to guessing, you're going to guess either B or D, improving your chances of picking the right answer.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Denver, Co
            United States
            Member #103046
            December 29, 2010
            546 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2011, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Nope. I haven't been generating a separate 10 lines of pure random numbers to compare against because I already know my system gives me an advantage.

What I like about elmination is the fact I don't have to look for specific numbers. The filters just look to see if a set meets certain criteria, and if it does, it's playable, everything else is discarded. Anything that gets discarded improves your odds. I usually buy $5 worth of Hoosier Lotto tickets every drawing.

If I buy a $5 QP my odds are: 1/2,454,302(which is the same as 5/12,271,512).

However, if I came up with a filter that on average eliminated 3,000,000 combinations per drawing, the odds are now approximately 1/1,854,302(5/9,271,512).

I know, I know. 1/1,854,302 is nothing earth shattering, but again, that's just one filter applied. Once you apply more of the stuff you came up with, $5 in SP's has a lot more weight than $5 in QP's. It's no different than the process of elimination when you were taking a test in school. If you have an A, B, C, and D question which you don't know the answer to, but you know both A and C are wrong, if it comes down to guessing, you're going to guess either B or D, improving your chances of picking the right answer.

I like your confidence in your system. This thread, along with Jimmy4164's insistence that there is no difference between random and system picks got me curious as to how well or poorly I really was doing. That's when I decided to keep track and fortunately, this system is kicking randoms rear. I'm sorry to say, but Jimmy is way off on this one. Sorry Jimmy.

Good luck, I'll be watching your thread and hope you do well.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
              Fort Worth, TX
              United States
              Member #106060
              February 11, 2011
              188 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

well..I have noticed that each group , either for or against, quick pics or System pics will climb to the highest mountain top and shout as loud as they can that they are right..which is PERFECTLY FIND..that is what makes each person unique, different in their beliefs...we as human beings are taught to be tolerent of other peoples opinions, even if we believe them or not..we can try to persuade to them our side, sometimes  that doesnt work..but we still give it a shot ..its in our nature I believe..

NOW FOR ME PERSONALLY..I have done research on RANDOM for over 20 years and I know I can do better than quick pics myself, but whos to say that  A PERSON SOMEWHERE in a particuliar state happens to do very well just by purchasing QP'S..

The difference is when you purchase a QP as you all know the combo selected is based on NOTHING..it is just a PURE RANDOM COMBO picked by a computer whereas, a SYSTEM PLAYER has done some research AND IS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING that is missing..something missing that was found by doing some research with their system..that is the CRUX of the entire argument of this thread...

I want to SHARE A 100% FACT with all of you...if you study random long enough...you will discover a MATHEMATICAL FALSE STATEMENT...Mathematicians will tell you that ANY NIGHT ALL 1000 COMBINATIONS ARE IN PLAY AND ANY ONE OF THEM CAN COME OUT..that statement right there is only 50% true...and that is a FACT..not a assumption..

I am not a stats person..some people here at LP are real good with stats..I believe I read on here the other day that Paurths in his research said that each DIGIT should show on average of every 3.3 draws, well if that stat is accurate, and I am sure is pretty dang close then how can every combo be in play when it gets to 3.3 draws and the digit 4 is missing..if the statistcal average runs its course then only..AND I MEAN ONLY  a combo that has 4 in it will WIN..

Why do you think every single SCIENTIST in the history of MANKIND has studied the past for...it will give them the best idea of whats going to happen in the future..not to mention LAWYERS, Judges..they all have studied past cases from the past to gain insight on a case they are working on now...HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF..that is EXACTLY WHY people study the past to predict the future..and the LOTTERY IS NO EXCEPTION!!!!1

Now this is my Opinion and it is your prerogative to believe it or not..THE KEY TO THE FUTURE IS THROUGH THE PAST..that is where I went 20 years ago and started my research and everything has grown from there..so..that is what I will continue to use..good luck to all of you today!!!!1

I don't care who is right, I just want to win some money.

How you do anything is how you do everything.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19817 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2011, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I don't care who is right, I just want to win some money.

What others think right or wrong don't effect your odds of winning, only you can change that.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Denver, Co
                  United States
                  Member #103046
                  December 29, 2010
                  546 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

What others think right or wrong don't effect your odds of winning, only you can change that.

And fortunately it's been proven time and time on LP that it can be done. Hurray!

CT
                    United States
                    Member #60059
                    April 4, 2008
                    855 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2011, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

And fortunately it's been proven time and time on LP that it can be done. Hurray!

Then, Why spend all the time debating an issue to death if  it's been done.

Or do you want the Golden Goose just handed to you on a platter. Stooges

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                      light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

VD: "i never said anybody ever stated they could beat "my QP's vs their SP's".   that's a straight up lie."

It looks like someone can be that stupid!

I'm not going to waste any more time replying to someone that can't comprehend the English language, has very little knowledge of lottery games, and who is mathematical illiterate in a forum that's "The place to discuss the strong ties between lotteries and mathematics."

if i were you,  i would head for the exit door too.

doesn't it get even a little bit embarassing when i highlight your purposeful lies without a conscience?

guess not,  because you are still at it in your most recent insinuation above.

like i stated....i never said anyone made that particular statement or claim.

what i did say (and you purposefully left out)  was that "you guys" keep saying SP's can beat QP's in the extraction for profit game,  and whenever "you guys" made that statement with arrogance,  then and only then did i implore you guys to "prove it".

the worlds only hope for you is that you are a very young person,  because given your penchant for moving to the lowest rung on the ladder so easily,  it would be a tragedy to know that's a lifelong behavior.

lying about another is never acceptable in the ethics arena of life,  but if you are young,  you at least (possibly) have the time to fix that heinous malady,  so you don't wind up alone.

you disagree with someone,  then you purposefully lie about them?

that's great relationship material

i love how you whine to the board you "cannot understand me".     that's a real gem of "truth"

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Josephus

Nice Post.

I still think a big red [ERASE] button would be all that was needed to fix the problem.  Maybe it could be tied

to a counter and once, lets say that 5 members pressed it the erase would take place or a automatic thread

would be created and the content moved to it.  Another idea would be have a [off topic] button and once

it was pressed by so many members then the guilty person would be blocked from futher posting on the thread

for so many days.  A second offence would block the person from making any more post to that thread. 

PS.  I would also like to add that Stack is not the problem.  Ignore, ignore, ignore, you can argue with a peice

of wood but don't expect it to comprehend.

RL

of course not,  because you high five purposeful lying about people when it suits your side of the debate.

all that needs to be repeated is the notion that guys like you have no problem conscience wise of going to the ethical lowest denominator when you are losing the debate.

lying = acceptable.  check

making up rediculous reasons for not engaging your end of what you claim (oh, his grammer and mathematical skills we just cannot understand).   check

attacking a persons character,  going so low as to call them "delusional".   yep, character assasination.  check

attacking what i do for a living,  and minimizing that.  that's "acceptable".  check

gee,  don't remember if you have thrown my family into the mix,  but you are headed there, given the desperation level.

did i miss anything on what you pillars of integrity call 'acceptable' ....when dealing with an opposite opinion?

look, i stick my straight up opinion out there,  so i don't mind a stringent response.

but if you do the "math" you guys claim your so good at......then yeah,  you really DO belong high fiving each other.

if i have ever highlighted anything about the position "you guys" hold,  it's the above representation of HOW you operate.

try selling lying about another as being in a "position of strength".

who cares about the lottery,  it's a disgusting display of ethics Puke

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I've been running the post you made regarding delusions around in the back of my mind most of the afternoon weighing the pros and cons of delusions.  I understand why you posted what you did and what you intended to communicate insofar as how delusions apply to the behavior of the people who've posted on this thread.

Eventually I decided delusions aren't what bothers you in what's happened here.  The thread is about what defines a lottery system.  If someone had posted an opinion so outrageous as to be universally agreed as delusional it wouldn't have bothered anyone, though some probably would have made snide, cutting remarks.

I think what bothers you is probably the inherently rude interruption, intrusion and deliberate provocation obviously intended to disrupt any continuity within the thread.  That, and the implied lack of respect that always travels like a cloud with people who preach and butt into the attempts by a group of people trying to discuss something they disagree with.  And the parenthetical [my viewpoint is more valid than all of your viewpoints and you should abandon your viewpoint to adopt mine].

There's nothing particularly wrong with delusions per se.  If a person's happy with them there's no reason anyone else needs to be concerned about them.  A lot of them seem to be adopted voluntarily and with enthusiasm in a lot of areas of public opinion and discussion.

There was nothing anywhere on this thread intended to discuss the personal definitions of LP members and users of the Math Forum about lottery systems that in any way invited, provoked, caused, or could excuse the machine-gun repitition of attack and provacation that came out of seemingly nowhere and for no apparent reason.

Whatever else it might be, math is just math when it comes to finding reasons to spill poison all over the landscape.  Same is true for lotteries.  Just entertainment, just hobbies for people who like playing them, talking about them, studying them, whatever gives them enjoyment.

I happen to believe lottery systems of one sort or another can eventually be devised to predict future lottery draws.  If I'm wrong and it's a delusion it's one I voluntarily accept and one that takes nothing away from anyone who has posted on this thread. 

If someone else believes lottery systems are doomed to fail they might be right and nobody including me is any worse for the wear.  If their thinking so is a delusion [and it might be] it's no reason for me to concern myself with it.

But I do hope the rudeness will find some other forum than this one to declare itself.  Thus far that seems to be happening on the other threads on the active math forum right now.  Maybe it's time to let this one die.

"I think what bothers you is probably the inherently rude interruption, intrusion and deliberate provocation obviously intended to disrupt any continuity within the thread".

quit your whining,  and your weak attempt at painting me as being the bad guy,  just because you don't like to have a position you hold sliced wide open.

geeeze,  if it's "true",   you would naturally welcome that.

i took a return trip down memory lane,  and went back in this thread to my first post on page 3

it was an addendum comment that you were having with coin toss and jimmy,  and what i said was congruent with those offerings.

"you guys" went into waaaaaa hysteria when i got more "narrow" and challenging of the different methodologies discussed within this thread.

i didn't just swing my microscope around the room for sport like you cry that i did,  otherwise if was just the big "trouble maker" in the room,  todd would have shut down the thread,  or PMed me.

i always thought it was a banner move on the part of "you guys" that when someone like me challenged your so called "position of strength",   that you would launch into your myriad reasons of "why" i was the bad guy.

people of "strength" do not act like that,  they don't blame others,  and in fact they run to showcase what they claim

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
                            Fort Worth, TX
                            United States
                            Member #106060
                            February 11, 2011
                            188 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2011, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

How tall are you visiondude and how much do you weigh?

How you do anything is how you do everything.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7297 Posts
                              Posted: April 30, 2011, 12:01 am - IP Logged

How tall are you visiondude and how much do you weigh?

Did visiondude post something?

For some reason his posts no longer appear on my screen.

Page 58 of 62