Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CA Lottery - California Love - CA Lottery Scratchers

Topic closed. 2718 replies. Last post 1 year ago by CAScratcher20.

Page 143 of 182
PrintE-mailLink
San Gabriel, CA
United States
Member #134310
October 24, 2012
85 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2014, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Got one of the Fantastic Fives yesterday. Lost but it's a fun game to play. Planning to get a few more over the weekend. Happy Labor Day weekend to all and GOOD LUCK out there Dance

San Gabriel, CA
    United States
    Member #134310
    October 24, 2012
    85 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2014, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I got four of the fantastic fives and found $100 on the last one. Ticket 51. Off to get some more.

Bay Area, California
      United States
      Member #154225
      April 8, 2014
      49 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I got four of the fantastic fives and found $100 on the last one. Ticket 51. Off to get some more.

Congrats on the $100 win. 

I tried the new $10 Wheel of Fortune game, 12 tickets over the last week with two $50 wins and some small wins. $50 is 1 in 44 so I'm liking this game a lot and the prize structure is good.

I have also bought 8 Million $$ Match so far with only one $25 win. I like the $250 prize level but it seems weird there is no prize between $10,000 and 1 Million. So far not liking this ticket at all.

It looks like $5 Million Jackpot it being removed from all stores near me. Like the other posters here I am not sad to see it go. I hit two $100s but it was not enough to put me in positive territory.

San Gabriel, CA
        United States
        Member #134310
        October 24, 2012
        85 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2014, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks biggwinner.

I had a fun weekend of playing different types of tickets. Last night I bought 3 Million Match tickets. Got a ticket on the first, a dud on the second and $100 on the third!

Left the $100 winner at home and cashed the free ticket this morning on my way to work. Uncovered the nice win below.

San Gabriel, CA
          United States
          Member #134310
          October 24, 2012
          85 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Oh and ticket number was 0025.

United States
            Member #147165
            September 24, 2013
            507 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2014, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Oh and ticket number was 0025.

Anytime you can win over $100 it is awesome. Congrats on that win!

Party

United States
              Member #147165
              September 24, 2013
              507 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2014, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

The 2nd Chance Draws for $10 Diamond Millionaire and $5 Smoking HotCash is up, surprising it had about 1.5 million entries for each. It is well below the normal 2 - 5 million entries from the past few years.

I'd wish I held out on $1 million fortunes and got mostly Diamond Millionaires instead.

San Gabriel, CA
                United States
                Member #134310
                October 24, 2012
                85 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2014, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Anytime you can win over $100 it is awesome. Congrats on that win!

Party

Thanks CAScratcher. I was certain it would be $1.00 under the 20X and had already been thinking murderous thoughts about the CA Lottery lol.

Santa Barbara
                  United States
                  Member #154772
                  April 28, 2014
                  95 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2014, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks CAScratcher. I was certain it would be $1.00 under the 20X and had already been thinking murderous thoughts about the CA Lottery lol.

Very nice win. $1.00 X 20 is usually what I get.

Pasadena, CA
                    United States
                    Member #153326
                    March 13, 2014
                    186 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Going on nearly four and a half months of the $10 Lucky Life being on sale and still no jackpot winner. What a clunker.

Bay Area, CA
                      United States
                      Member #155944
                      June 3, 2014
                      23 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2014, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Yea no kidding. I used to be able to "stay afloat" with $10 LL by winning often enough to keep the game interesting. Now it seems like all packs I come across are cold with 4-6 losers in a row to win $15 or $20 or Ticket. I have never seen a 20X symbol even though I have 500+ second chance entries entered for $10 LL. Most of my wins are a single money bag symbol which gets old pretty fast. Where is the exciting variety such as winning multiple money bags and/or number matches at the same time? The only nice ticket wins I have come across are entire ticket number matches for $100 total. The game, in my opinion, is extremely boring and the only reason I still play it once or twice a week is because a top prize still hasn't been claimed. I've said it in a previous post...once that first top prize is claimed, I will be quitting $10 LL for good.

United States
                        Member #147165
                        September 24, 2013
                        507 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2014, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Yea no kidding. I used to be able to "stay afloat" with $10 LL by winning often enough to keep the game interesting. Now it seems like all packs I come across are cold with 4-6 losers in a row to win $15 or $20 or Ticket. I have never seen a 20X symbol even though I have 500+ second chance entries entered for $10 LL. Most of my wins are a single money bag symbol which gets old pretty fast. Where is the exciting variety such as winning multiple money bags and/or number matches at the same time? The only nice ticket wins I have come across are entire ticket number matches for $100 total. The game, in my opinion, is extremely boring and the only reason I still play it once or twice a week is because a top prize still hasn't been claimed. I've said it in a previous post...once that first top prize is claimed, I will be quitting $10 LL for good.

The $5 LL (~50% claimed) seems to be outselling the $10 LL (~33% claimed) right now. The $5 LL is behind 2 top prizes in terms of pace and the $10 LL is roughly 1 and a half. Not sure if people are paying attention to the LIFE symbol, I hope not or else it would be a huge win for the CALottery if that is the case.

I think the $5 promotion will bring more incentive to play the $5 over the $10 LL from this point on.

United States
                          Member #147165
                          September 24, 2013
                          507 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2014, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

I saw the Power of 5 CALottery commercial yesterday, seems like the production value is higher than usual compared to the other ones.

https://youtu.be/fso8oqxZx88

Santa Barbara
                            United States
                            Member #154772
                            April 28, 2014
                            95 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2014, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

I saw the Power of 5 CALottery commercial yesterday, seems like the production value is higher than usual compared to the other ones.

https://youtu.be/fso8oqxZx88

I'm hitting the $5 tickets hard during the promo period. Won $50 on High Roller Poker today.

United States
                              Member #147165
                              September 24, 2013
                              507 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2014, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm hitting the $5 tickets hard during the promo period. Won $50 on High Roller Poker today.

I thought about it and I will buy $5 tickets during this promo period to at least help the grand prize reach the full $50,000 (3 million entries). Not much good going on with the $10 games or $20 games

Page 143 of 182