Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 12 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4084 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm not part of this pool RL but it seems to me the whole idea of a pool would be to play a large enough number of lines to give a verifiable statistical advantage....... 

The example I have been working on for several months is the MM 5/56 game where 98,280 lines reduces the odds from 1 in 3.8 million to 1 in 39. Because 98,280 lines are too many to play... even for a pool, a 4 if 4 wheel can be used to reduce the number of lines down to 4931. 

Using this method took me 18 draws to hit 5 of 5. The cash outlay is large, but isnt that what a pool is for??

Ronnie

For a normal pool I suppose that would be the norm but this pool was formed in the belief that DM offers

a better way to play.  The methods you subscribe to are not all that different then what we are working

on for pool play.  Selecting 5 or so groups to play sets the stage so to say and gives us our base numbers.

I have used this method with much success for my 5-39 and hit many 4of5's.  These are the ones where

I had the tickets in my hand and not paper plays.  This is scattered out over several years but is based on

my 15 line budget.  With my 5-39 game I only play around 35 to 50 games a year and certain data must all

come together before I take a chance.  The odds suggest that you could do well over the long hall but you

must remember that the odds reset each game so while it is probable it is not certain.  Backtest are like

lying coon dogs IMHO and are based on previously drawings.  You could start playing it today and not see

the same  results for years or it could happen again in the next draw.  My hopes are that I can do the same

with the big games as I did with my 5-39.   So far it's not going too well but we have played very few games

without any real supporting evidence which is not a good way to play.  While I don't care for backtest I do

like foward test which amounts to picking numbers and then see how they do in a dry run.  I often tell people

if they can't hit playing on paper what makes them think they can hit if playing for real.   If you can't consistently

hit then a few scattered hits are most likely a chance event.   I think a good system has a bit of both .   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4084 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2012, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

JW

I feel the same way about spending other peoples money but at the same time we are facing odds that

would say we are fools for even trying.  I don't want to abandon the big games I just want to make smarter

choices.  I can play my 5-39 without the pool and feel it would be like taking a step back to just play it.  If we

expect to win millions we have to go forward not backward.   My P-6 is a good game to use as a stepping stone

and still offers a good payout divided among the 17 members.  I am able to pick up several 3of6 while staying

within my budget and the last game was just a bad day.  Since it plays two lines for a buck I think it's a good

choice until we work a few things out.   If in the future we are unable to work out the groups for MM then I

think we should rethink the pool idea.   The one thing we can count on is that our sets will do as well as any

QP no matter what or how they are picked so if just playing is the goal then it does not matter what we do.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

watch out's avatar - behold
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #129908
      July 1, 2012
      208 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

JW

I feel the same way about spending other peoples money but at the same time we are facing odds that

would say we are fools for even trying.  I don't want to abandon the big games I just want to make smarter

choices.  I can play my 5-39 without the pool and feel it would be like taking a step back to just play it.  If we

expect to win millions we have to go forward not backward.   My P-6 is a good game to use as a stepping stone

and still offers a good payout divided among the 17 members.  I am able to pick up several 3of6 while staying

within my budget and the last game was just a bad day.  Since it plays two lines for a buck I think it's a good

choice until we work a few things out.   If in the future we are unable to work out the groups for MM then I

think we should rethink the pool idea.   The one thing we can count on is that our sets will do as well as any

QP no matter what or how they are picked so if just playing is the goal then it does not matter what we do.   

RL

Haha very funny. You have already have the group problem solved. Pop the clutch and shift gears. Here's my 2 cents worth....We are like hunters following the herd from game to game, when we need to be out front and let the herd fell in out traps. The first thing to ls to look for something that hits on a regular bases. The 5 0f 5 T/G keeps the bufflo's from going wild, it's like walking upon a covey of quail, you can probaly get 1 or 2, but you can't get the whole covey. Let build a corral so when the bufflos enter the box end canyon. We then can ..........

Select 5 T/G 5 and nail a sign on it. Do not touch. Pop the clutch and hit the nine groups head on. A w-1 B w-1 C w-1 D w-l E w-1 F w-1 G w-1 H w-1 I w-1 J w-1. Hang your sign. Do not touch.

Digits D1 3 D2 3 D3 3 D4 3 D5 3 D6-D0 2. Or what ever. Hang a sign on it.

Now hang on here's a tight curve

Decade 00-2 10-2 20-2 30- 2 40-2 50-2

Anyway you get the idea. The TG 5-5 hits 1 out 3 times.

I'm willing to get slapped twice before scoring. Wink

Just a thought.

Just do it......

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        892 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2012, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

JW

I forgot to mention a new option.  The RSG option now has a R-click.  What it does is splits the sets in the temp file each times it

is right clicked.  What it does is make a series of random selections equal to half of the sets in the temp file and stores them in a

string so that no duplicates exist then it removes all the others.  There is a limit as to how many sets you can have in the temp

file before it will work which is 500 but it seems to be a good way to reduce and most of the time it does very well.  I like to use

it with around 120 lines or less which the first click will reduce to 60 or less and the second will reduce to 30 or less.   I need to 

get some videos made.  There may be several new features that have never been discussed.

RL

I want to add to what RL has just posted about the new right-click RSG option  that it can and does work very good with the RAC. So you can run the RAC on your sets in Temp file and then if it's still too many of them split them using the new RSG. It really works very good.

Adam

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

For a normal pool I suppose that would be the norm but this pool was formed in the belief that DM offers

a better way to play.  The methods you subscribe to are not all that different then what we are working

on for pool play.  Selecting 5 or so groups to play sets the stage so to say and gives us our base numbers.

I have used this method with much success for my 5-39 and hit many 4of5's.  These are the ones where

I had the tickets in my hand and not paper plays.  This is scattered out over several years but is based on

my 15 line budget.  With my 5-39 game I only play around 35 to 50 games a year and certain data must all

come together before I take a chance.  The odds suggest that you could do well over the long hall but you

must remember that the odds reset each game so while it is probable it is not certain.  Backtest are like

lying coon dogs IMHO and are based on previously drawings.  You could start playing it today and not see

the same  results for years or it could happen again in the next draw.  My hopes are that I can do the same

with the big games as I did with my 5-39.   So far it's not going too well but we have played very few games

without any real supporting evidence which is not a good way to play.  While I don't care for backtest I do

like foward test which amounts to picking numbers and then see how they do in a dry run.  I often tell people

if they can't hit playing on paper what makes them think they can hit if playing for real.   If you can't consistently

hit then a few scattered hits are most likely a chance event.   I think a good system has a bit of both .   

RL

With 17 people it would cost around $300. per person (per draw) to play the 4931 lines. 

If you have a 15 line budget for yourself I dont think "millions" is a very realisic goal. Have you thought about making your pool into a pick 2, or maybe a pick 3 pool??

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

JW

RL

None of my work was "back testing" RL.

I have played each draw as it came up and have played 30 draws.

5 times I have had 5 of 5 in my set of 28 and others have had 5 of 5 twice.

As a group we are cutting the overall odds in half. 

I have personally beaten the odds 5 times over with 10 draws to spare. 

I think winning millions is possible, but not without the right budget.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5396 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2012, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I created this video for using the Multi Stage tool.

I am using an older version of Digit Master Pro from March 2012 but the same applies to the Big Game program.

The reason I'm using the older version is that the Mutli Stage works to perfection.  I've tested Digit Master results to the formulas I created in Excel.

The lottery game is the New Jersey 540

I believe that the Multi Stage tool will win someone a Jackpot here at LP for the smaller matrix games such as the 5/36, 5/39.

It my opinion that the Mega Millions and Power Ball games are sucker games, especially Power Ball at $2 bucks a pop.

The goal of course is to pick 8 to 9 Stages correctly.  Easier said than done right!!

I think it can be done!!!!

Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu_iFPZmBK4

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5396 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2012, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I created this video for using the Multi Stage tool.

I am using an older version of Digit Master Pro from March 2012 but the same applies to the Big Game program.

The reason I'm using the older version is that the Mutli Stage works to perfection.  I've tested Digit Master results to the formulas I created in Excel.

The lottery game is the New Jersey 540

I believe that the Multi Stage tool will win someone a Jackpot here at LP for the smaller matrix games such as the 5/36, 5/39.

It my opinion that the Mega Millions and Power Ball games are sucker games, especially Power Ball at $2 bucks a pop.

The goal of course is to pick 8 to 9 Stages correctly.  Easier said than done right!!

I think it can be done!!!!

Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu_iFPZmBK4

Think about this...

It would be nice to win a 5/5 or 4/5 playing Mega Millions or Power Ball.  OK, we are talking Millions here. 

I would rather play a smaller matrix games with under 1,000,000 (million) sets than play a game at 5 million or more to 1.

In the previous post I did not mention using any filters, digits, groups etc.  I am talking about just using the "Multi Stage Tool".

There are a total of 40 Stages in the Multi Stage Tool.  The key is to select 8 to 9 stages correctlly.  In the video I talk about using repeaters, meaning stage settings that will repeat in the next draw.  On average 10 out of the 40 stages will repeat from the previous drawing.  The key is to select the "repeaters" to the exact settings such as Min=3/Max=3, Min=4/Max=4 etc..

The goal is to dwindle down the Full sets to a manageable/playable number of sets.

The Excel program I created I believe will win a 5of5.

1st I look at repeaters from the past draw history using the results from the Bias text file results for the Multi Stage Tool.

2nd I look at "followers", meaning what stage setting has the highest possibility of hitting based on the draw history.

I know this is quite a statement that someone will win a Jackpot using just the Multi Stage Tool and nothing else.  But this does not mean that you could not use the other Filters, Digits, Groups, etc.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5396 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I know this does not relate to the Mega Millions Game.

NJ540 Multi Stage (9) "Repeater" Settings and 15 Sets generated for Tuesday Sept 25 2012 NJ540 Draw:

Multi Stage NY540

NJ540 Sets Tues Sept 25

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19900 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2012, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Back testing is hard if you go back and try to simulate the conditions that existed at the time the drawings took place.  Most people back test with the advantage of knowing the results so how can they not get the results they were predicting.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MA
                      United States
                      Member #89094
                      March 30, 2010
                      245 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I know this does not relate to the Mega Millions Game.

NJ540 Multi Stage (9) "Repeater" Settings and 15 Sets generated for Tuesday Sept 25 2012 NJ540 Draw:

Multi Stage NY540

NJ540 Sets Tues Sept 25

Steven:

I must say that I a blown away by your expertise with Excel formulas and programing to say the least!

We are proud to have you and RL leading the way and all our other teamates.

I would like to think that we should give your new method a try on this game or RL game with the smaller matrix.  It surely would be easier I believe to hit soe nice prizes after seeing the video.

Again, it is up to all as I'm just thinking aloud here.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

M

MA
                        United States
                        Member #89094
                        March 30, 2010
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie:

Just curious how many numbers were played to achieve a 5/5 in a draw?

M

Eugene Oregan
                          United States
                          Member #128629
                          May 29, 2012
                          419 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

RL

just tried to view scans and it says the same thing as earlier.  Window photo viewer cant open this picture because either photo viewer does not support this file format or you dont have the latest updated photo viewer.  dld

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                            Member #119184
                            November 16, 2011
                            29 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2012, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

RL

just tried to view scans and it says the same thing as earlier.  Window photo viewer cant open this picture because either photo viewer does not support this file format or you dont have the latest updated photo viewer.  dld

dld,

I had the same problem and in order to open them you have to make paint as default proram to view it not photo viewer. The way i did it is right click on any photo you have saved on your computer and go to "open with" and see if paint is on the list of choices. if its not left click on "choose default program" and find paint and left click on it. I hope it helps.

A

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2012, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

dld,

I had the same problem and in order to open them you have to make paint as default proram to view it not photo viewer. The way i did it is right click on any photo you have saved on your computer and go to "open with" and see if paint is on the list of choices. if its not left click on "choose default program" and find paint and left click on it. I hope it helps.

A

aanda0716,

Thank you that was the problum works very well.  dld

Page 12 of 26