Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 14 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
449 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Same for me, we must be doing something wrong!!!

Yup, it is kinda weird for sure!

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    892 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Guys

MF must have some food for processing. You gotta start with generating sets with or without filters in DM proper. When you got them in Temp then open MF and you are ready to go.

Adam

United States
      Member #49750
      February 13, 2007
      449 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Guys

MF must have some food for processing. You gotta start with generating sets with or without filters in DM proper. When you got them in Temp then open MF and you are ready to go.

Adam

Do you mean start from scratch EVERYTIME by running R-F-W with or without filters. Then Multi-F will let you reset min/max?

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1166 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Guys

Adam

Thats kinda what I said lol you tell em adam! lol

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          892 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2012, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Not every time, just the first time you want to do it. Generate the sets and then export them to the Main. You will be able to do different MF settups then without the need to generate all the sets again and again. You should reset values each time unless you want to use teh same ones.

Adam

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5396 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2012, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Guys & Gals,

Do NOT use the Bias Analysis for the Multi-F tool (Multi Stage) Digit Master Pro Big Game.

The Stage Tool will generate the correct set if your settings match the Stages Min/Max.

Don't use the Bias analysis.

The Stage Histories below the current drawing are incorrect.

There is a text file in the FILES folder called Bias.txt

This is what it looks like for the Mega Millions 5/56 game:

Bias Multi Stage

The top line is correct but the lines under it are incorrect.

The top line contains the winning settings from last Friday's draw.

Below are my calculations for the 1st 10 Stages.  You can see the 1st 10 match perfectly but the previous results do not.

Multi Stage Correct

United States
              Member #49750
              February 13, 2007
              449 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Guys & Gals,

Do NOT use the Bias Analysis for the Multi-F tool (Multi Stage) Digit Master Pro Big Game.

The Stage Tool will generate the correct set if your settings match the Stages Min/Max.

Bias Multi Stage

Below are my calculations for the 1st 10 Stages.  You can see the 1st 10 match perfectly but the previous results do not.

Multi Stage Correct

Thanx Winsum and Adam for the info. What is causing the other lines to be incorrect? Multi-F is an excellent item and I have to check it out further!

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2012, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Ronnie

I don't know about the other pool members but I can't afford to shell out $300.00 per drawing. 

Playing 4931 lines for MM gives you odds of 1 in 775 no matter how you select the 28 numbers

that you put into play.  Saying that you hit a 5of5 in 98,200 means nothing unless you can reduce

them to a playable amount.  I have hit around 100 5of5's and maybe more on 300 lines or less

and let me tell you it's very hard to reduce 300 lines without removing the 5of5   The method you

are using seems to work well at the 100K level but you must remember that backtest like this can

be missleading.  It may not hit again for 100 draws or it might hit 2 or 3 times in the next week.

I have hit many 4of5's using my software over the years where I held the tickets in my hands

and 3of5's by the boatload.  The big games are a bit tougher then I am use to playing but I have

no doubt that I will work them out.  Picking 4 groups to put into play and blocking the rest give

odds that are doable in my opinion or I would not be playing.  When you win be sure to send me

a scan of the ticket. 

RL

"I have hit around 100 5of5's and maybe more on 300 lines or less"

If this is true RL, just PM me the 300 lines each draw, I will play them and start forwarding commissions as soon as I pick up the first check for $250K. I had no idea it would be this easy. Thanks in advance.

Could you be talking about having 5 of 5 scattered on the 300 lines and NOT ON ONE LINE????

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  892 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2012, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Nice video Winsum, you are one incredible Excel wizard.

I'm off next week so I might look into Multi-Stage more in depth at that time.

I myself am not giving up on groups and will remain focused on tracking them for MM.  As a pool player I don't care what game we play but I myself just want to concentrate on analyzing only 1 game which is MM for me.

Jimmy

I could not agree more. Focusing on one game only makes a lot of sense to me. For quite a long time I've been focusing on 542 and all other games as if never existed.

Adam

United States
                    Member #49750
                    February 13, 2007
                    449 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2012, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know where we can download the old DMP which allows state games?

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4092 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

Nope these are runs where I managed to hit all 5 on one line in 300 or less sets.  This is however scattered

over a 15 year peroid.  100/15=6.6 times a year which is a bit low so It must be over 100 times total.  The

game plays every day so 15*365.25=5478.75  and 100 50f5's  so 5478.75/100=54.78.   I guess this is impossible

because who could manage a 5of5 once every 56 days on 300 or less lines.   However I do not know when to play

the good days and which are the bad.  So If I chose to play 300 lines each day then 300 * 5478.75=1,643,625.

The new matrix for my 5-39 started the end of 2008 and before that the JP was fixed at 50K and before that it was

fixed at 25K.  As I said all it takes to get rich playing the lottery is to be rich before you start.  Playing 15 or so lines

a once or twice a week is a self imposed budget which I have stuck to like a tick on a hound.  If I knew which draws

would hit the 5of5 then I would be playing all those days.  I may go a few months between hitting these and then

hit a few times within a month.   Bfore the pool I played my 5-39 every day but without buying tickets.  As I said, I

only play for real about 35 to 50 times a year sometimes less sometimes more and in all that time I have only managed

to hit the JP one time when I held the ticket in my hand.   The idea behind the pool play is to be able to play every

game while each member is out only a few bucks each play if we don't hit.   Once I lock in on the groups for the big

games then I hope to hit very much the same as for my 5-39.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2012, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

Nope these are runs where I managed to hit all 5 on one line in 300 or less sets.  This is however scattered

over a 15 year peroid.  100/15=6.6 times a year which is a bit low so It must be over 100 times total.  The

game plays every day so 15*365.25=5478.75  and 100 50f5's  so 5478.75/100=54.78.   I guess this is impossible

because who could manage a 5of5 once every 56 days on 300 or less lines.   However I do not know when to play

the good days and which are the bad.  So If I chose to play 300 lines each day then 300 * 5478.75=1,643,625.

The new matrix for my 5-39 started the end of 2008 and before that the JP was fixed at 50K and before that it was

fixed at 25K.  As I said all it takes to get rich playing the lottery is to be rich before you start.  Playing 15 or so lines

a once or twice a week is a self imposed budget which I have stuck to like a tick on a hound.  If I knew which draws

would hit the 5of5 then I would be playing all those days.  I may go a few months between hitting these and then

hit a few times within a month.   Bfore the pool I played my 5-39 every day but without buying tickets.  As I said, I

only play for real about 35 to 50 times a year sometimes less sometimes more and in all that time I have only managed

to hit the JP one time when I held the ticket in my hand.   The idea behind the pool play is to be able to play every

game while each member is out only a few bucks each play if we don't hit.   Once I lock in on the groups for the big

games then I hope to hit very much the same as for my 5-39.

RL

I guess this is impossible

because who could manage a 5of5 once every 56 days on 300 or less lines. 

Can you just produce 1/6th of what you said you can do??? Because I would still be happy to playing the $300. per draw over a year for $31,200. and get a $250k win. And I will still give the commission too.

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4092 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2012, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Guys & Gals,

Bias Multi Stage

Multi Stage Correct

Steve

Telling people that this is wrong is crossing the line, I wrote the dam thing and it is correct for what it does.

You are most likely using a old version that does not calculate correctly.  Look at the pic below and you will

see the error does not exist. 

PS. the history is more a testing tool than anything and no real bias has ever been built for this option because

the data changes every game making the previous data incorrect.   Think about it. 

RL   

proof

That you are using.

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4092 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2012, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

There is a free download link for the software, all you need to do is learn how to use it properly.  Once I get the

groups worked out for MM I might just call on you.  I am thinking that since that MM has around 7X the lines of my

5-39 then we can expect the 300 lines to jump to 7x or 2100 to get around the same results.

RL

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                              Member #48046
                              December 7, 2006
                              1699 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2012, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

What's up  Random-L

It was Nice to se you  visited the One A Day Thread ,  Not to long ago

a few others have visited too   THANKS!!!

If it's o.k.  I wanna visit here every now and then,

For tonight's Mega- Millions  I'm  gonna try

digit's            8,  6,  5,  1,  0           I' m leaning toward   a  30's grouping  mostly

but also  mabey   single's   or  40's  Grouping

also.... of course there's  always a possibility  of  a No Group.

Good Luck to All!!

Page 14 of 26