Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 26 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
Member #48046
December 7, 2006
1699 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2012, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

.....have been trying to figure out a way

to catch the Double Digit   like Two  3's 

or  Two  6's  like in the last Draw

For tonight   I'm giving   Zero,   Five,   or mabey    One

a chance at a Double

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
    Member #133657
    October 5, 2012
    82 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2012, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Wow! Where has this software been all my life. After fumbling around with clunky softwares like Lotto Architect that I could never really get down this one is a real breath of fresh air. I've been reading the pdfs and watching the youtube videos that are scattered around to get used to the software and jumped right in, but I have a question. I have a lot of kooky wheeling ideas that needs more strings than available, 8 or 9 strings spaces would be perfect!, anyway I've been trying to use the RFM option to make up for it, but it looks like the wheeling option is bypassed when using RFM. Am I just being a big ol' dummy and doing it wrong or does the wheel get bypassed under RFM? I know this is a lot already, but I was also going through the megamillions database and I saw that the drawings starte in september of 2005, but on the usamega.com website it says that "Based on 763 drawings since Friday, June 24, 2005" since the last matrix change so some drawings are missing in the database? Hopefully someone is still around to answer questions! Thanks!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3964 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2012, 7:40 am - IP Logged

.....have been trying to figure out a way

to catch the Double Digit   like Two  3's 

or  Two  6's  like in the last Draw

For tonight   I'm giving   Zero,   Five,   or mabey    One

a chance at a Double

x1kosmic

The bias tool is about the only option that can help set a range.  R-Click the digit you are wanting to range

and then use the top bias option to try and range the number of times the digit will show.  The bottom bias

tool can be used to help decide rather or not to block a digit from play.  The TB filter can help by controling the

number of base digits 1-2-3 within a set but it is known to jump around quite a bit for the big games.  Sorry 

I can't offer more help in this area but I think if you stay with it you will become better and better at pinning

them down.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3964 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2012, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Wow! Where has this software been all my life. After fumbling around with clunky softwares like Lotto Architect that I could never really get down this one is a real breath of fresh air. I've been reading the pdfs and watching the youtube videos that are scattered around to get used to the software and jumped right in, but I have a question. I have a lot of kooky wheeling ideas that needs more strings than available, 8 or 9 strings spaces would be perfect!, anyway I've been trying to use the RFM option to make up for it, but it looks like the wheeling option is bypassed when using RFM. Am I just being a big ol' dummy and doing it wrong or does the wheel get bypassed under RFM? I know this is a lot already, but I was also going through the megamillions database and I saw that the drawings starte in september of 2005, but on the usamega.com website it says that "Based on 763 drawings since Friday, June 24, 2005" since the last matrix change so some drawings are missing in the database? Hopefully someone is still around to answer questions! Thanks!

Lottonomics

The wheel option is active when running from file mode.  Make sure that you set the low / high values to the right

of the strings.  If these are left set to 0/5 then they are incapable of filtering because there are no limits placed on

the numbers meaning that 0 to all 5 can be used.   You don't have to set the Position value for the string wheel to

work and the default is 0.  When set to (0) then it does not matter which position the number falls in.  The database

needs to be updated to include these missing draws and I will try to do this and get it uploaded.  The software has

had a few bug fixes so you may want to download the newest version, just use the same link as before.  The newest

version also includes randomly generated sets at the end of the databases to bring the history to 1000 lines.  If you

only want to use the actual draws then these can be deleted using copy and cut.  The two databases are plain text

files and can be edited using notepad or any plain text editor.   These files are located in the C:\DMP-BG\GAMES\ folder

and MM556.txt is for mega millions and PB559.TXT is for powerball.  I suggest using the databases with the random

sets.  DM analysis is limited to 1000 lines and each time you update it will use one less of the random sets.  In time

you will be using only actual draws but for now the extra data can be useful.  DM analysis is based on the population

and distribution of values as they pertain to the whole universe of sets in the matrix so in this regard they should not

present a problem.   All the data that is shown in the line graphs and so on are actual draw data so the visual aids are

not effected by the added data.  Hope this helps.

RL

PS. I have a stand alone string wheel that has 10 or 12 strings options.  I will maybe search for it and put it up for download

if time permits.

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
          Member #133657
          October 5, 2012
          82 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Well, sure enough, I guess I was just being a big ol' dummy or my brain was tired last night from so much reading and watching. I tried it again this morning and it worked just fine! Thanks a bunch! This software is great. I've always had bits and pieces of different ideas and had been racking my brain trying to figure out how to put them all together until I came across your software. This crunches the numbers I could only begin to imagine within minutes! That stand alone wheel would be amazing. Along with some other topics of interest on this site I've come across in the past few days I have a whole newfound optimism for the ol' lottery. Thanks again!

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
            Member #48046
            December 7, 2006
            1699 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

x1kosmic

The bias tool is about the only option that can help set a range.  R-Click the digit you are wanting to range

and then use the top bias option to try and range the number of times the digit will show.  The bottom bias

tool can be used to help decide rather or not to block a digit from play.  The TB filter can help by controling the

number of base digits 1-2-3 within a set but it is known to jump around quite a bit for the big games.  Sorry 

I can't offer more help in this area but I think if you stay with it you will become better and better at pinning

them down.

RL

Thanks!!

I also wanted to Add ...

I like Adamcustom's   style    ,,   just pick a few little things,  and Q-pick the rest

or in the Programs   way   let it run Wild

Page 26 of 26