Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 25 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
439 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2012, 12:33 am - IP Logged

RL, how can I copy the temp file numbers DMP generates to either excel or notepad for further filtering. The menu gives only two choices print or close. Thanx!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3964 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2012, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Here was a test setup that I made using a tip from winsum.  What I did was while looking at the database I set each filter

min/max value so that they covered the last 12 draws.  These settings would allow one to trap the 5of5 for at least the

last 12 games.  Next I used the new group tool and selected my best choice for each of the five positions and then ran it.

Next I ran thoses sets through the R-F-M option and got 838 lines.  I did not play my 5-39 for real but this was the setup

I used.  After the draw I corrected the one group that I missed and ran it again.  The results in the main file are what I had

selected and those in the temp file are the sets with the corrected group that missed.  For my run I had group (A) set to hit

in both the first and second position but group (A) and (B) in the second.  The main thing that I wanted to post is that using

the min/max filter setting from the last 12 draws were all correct for tonights draw as well.   This I believe would make a good

basic setup then the user could tweek a few of them to reduce a little more before using RAC to do the final reduction, One

might adjust a digit or two also.  These settings won't reduce enough to play but makes a good starting point.  There are only

68,134 lines within the entire matrix that pass these filters and at leas 13 draws in a row have come from this group of 68K lines.

This makes up only 68,134/575757=.118 or a little less than 12% of the total sets in the matrix.  This would be like playing a

5-26 matrix.  I will test it on MM and see how it does.  I am also working on a new reduction tool but it needs much more testing

to see how it does on average.

RL   

filter tip

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3964 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2012, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Pool members

I uploaded the setup pic's for tonight's draw.  These settings are just a basic analysis setup and will be adjusted

several times before the final setup is made.  I  set the filters using the method described above and the groups

will need more work.  Anyway use the link I provided to download.  You can suggest values up to around 6pm

today.  These pics don't include any settings that have been sent in already as I said it's just a starting point.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Eugene Oregan
        United States
        Member #128629
        May 29, 2012
        419 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2012, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Did

you should either PM or email me the selections for MM as we don't want to help our competitors

with their selections.

RL

RL

Sorry for the mb choice will only post group pbw as others do.  dld

homeland security
          United States
          Member #82523
          November 15, 2009
          98 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2012, 10:51 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry to ask this rhetorical question, but, where is the tutorial for RL's software?  I went to the website links posted on the past pages, and the tutorials are not there!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2012, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry to ask this rhetorical question, but, where is the tutorial for RL's software?  I went to the website links posted on the past pages, and the tutorials are not there!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/251221

PDF Instructions downloads and Video links

Also, just uploaded the New Men2 > G/P Set Tool (Group / Position) Video from a couple days ago that RL created.

Here is the Youtube link to the new video:

https://youtu.be/PztGeJydR-0

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

adulane62

The temp and main files are both plain text format and are located in the C:\DMP-BG\GAMES\ folder.

In this folder you should see 2 files named TEMP1.TXT and TEMP2.TXT.  TEMP1.TXT is the file used for

Mega millions and TEMP2.TXT is the power ball file.  This is where the sets generated by DM are stored.

The MAIN1.TXT and MAIN2.TXT are the files used to store the sets in the main file.

RL

cleveland ohio
                United States
                Member #65897
                October 9, 2008
                275 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Dumb question if I save the files under the games folder MM556 and PB 559 before i delete the old program can I then swap them back into the new program so I only see the actual draws instead of the added draws?

I understand why you put in the added draws just wondered I can swap them out like that. I know I have to rename them lets say MM556real then I could change the names and see each?

IE change MM556 to MM556added then change the MM556real to MM556 and it will show those draws?

Thanks,

Nick

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2012, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Dumb question if I save the files under the games folder MM556 and PB 559 before i delete the old program can I then swap them back into the new program so I only see the actual draws instead of the added draws?

I understand why you put in the added draws just wondered I can swap them out like that. I know I have to rename them lets say MM556real then I could change the names and see each?

IE change MM556 to MM556added then change the MM556real to MM556 and it will show those draws?

Thanks,

Nick

Nick

Yes, I will provide a patch to install one or the other but have not had time to do it yet.  You could aslo

just open these files using notepad and copy and cut the random sets anf then  save the changes. The

program is not effected in any way by doing this  just close DM first.

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3964 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2012, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Pool members

I am going to start using the private forum to discuss DM related questions so if you want to ask

me something use it

Thanks

RL

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                      Tn
                      United States
                      Member #54963
                      September 4, 2007
                      1164 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2012, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Pool members

I am going to start using the private forum to discuss DM related questions so if you want to ask

me something use it

Thanks

RL

Broken BOOT SadNo NodSadNo Nod

I no longer get to hear RL,Winsum,Adam,jim and everyone else talk about and new ideas with DM just bad bad bad bad...........ThudThey have went to private forum and Im just alone.......sad sad sad.

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

san diego
                        United States
                        Member #68237
                        December 16, 2008
                        97 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

You must be getting an email from RL or JimWright to invite you with your account and initial PW setup.
                        Jimwright owns the server hosting the private forum.

FA

cleveland ohio
                          United States
                          Member #65897
                          October 9, 2008
                          275 Posts
                          Posted: October 9, 2012, 1:54 am - IP Logged

I feel bad for some people that actually wanted to continue to learn how the program could be used to better their chances of winning but the offer was out there from the beginning to join the group.

Everyone had as chance to join the group. It was almost innevitable (sp?) that the group would move ideas forward in a more private arena. Why? Because some will always laugh at the notion there is a way to actually beat the big games. They clutter up good thoughts and ideas trying to kill them and others will just lay low waiting to pounce when the time is right.

In this case I feel, and this is only IMHO, it was time to remove the friction, let the ideas flow in a manner that doesnt need to be defended, but discussed. Let ideas flow unfettered by those who want to only see defeat or be able to say I told you so. (I dont believe you to one of those BTW)

Now, all ideas are free flowing, broken down and used to forward the group. That is the main focus of the group, to move forward.

I said in the other thread discussion is not stopped on these threads.  If you have ideas or questions I am almost sure they would get answered but as you can see for the fast slow down on post here in these threads there were not that many people that wanted to really add to the discussion.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3964 Posts
                            Posted: October 9, 2012, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Broken BOOT SadNo NodSadNo Nod

I no longer get to hear RL,Winsum,Adam,jim and everyone else talk about and new ideas with DM just bad bad bad bad...........ThudThey have went to private forum and Im just alone.......sad sad sad.

Hey boot

Don't take it so hard, you have my email if you need to ask something.  The pool play has gone private but that's

been the plan all along.  I will still answer questions but most everything one needs has already been posted at

least once and some have been posted many times.  The pool rules prevent us from sharing setup information or

the lines we generate but other than that the lines are still open.  Most of the posting was being done by pool members

anyway.  You should have jumped in at the formation of the pool, I was a bit surprised when you did not.

RL

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                              Tn
                              United States
                              Member #54963
                              September 4, 2007
                              1164 Posts
                              Posted: October 9, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Hey boot

Don't take it so hard, you have my email if you need to ask something.  The pool play has gone private but that's

been the plan all along.  I will still answer questions but most everything one needs has already been posted at

least once and some have been posted many times.  The pool rules prevent us from sharing setup information or

the lines we generate but other than that the lines are still open.  Most of the posting was being done by pool members

anyway.  You should have jumped in at the formation of the pool, I was a bit surprised when you did not.

RL

Always a day late dollar short RL lol.

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Page 25 of 26