Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 22 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
858 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2012, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Adam

The guy is an idiot, I guess he never read that you test a lot of stuff for me and that you have a 5-42-6-49

Poland version.  What a schmuck, I once paid 5 bucks for a copy of his worthless crap, I give stuff away for free

that is way better than anything I have ever seen of his.   I would rather throw darts at a dart board then waste

my time reading his crap.  Does anyone know if all his knowledge has ever netted him with a JP, I doubt it.  He is

either a outright liar or did not take the time to read.   People like him make me sick.  All he has to do is just do a

little reading and find the post where you posted the setup before the draw.  All the information is there for anyone

who wants to read it.  If I remember correctly I think you made two such post.  Schmuck,schmuck, schmuck. 

RL

RL,

I think I did it twice, in fact, but this is not the heart of the matter. I think he's so arrogant and full of conceit that he never read anything posted here. He knows it all the best. He has a " friendly soul" at LP who reports to him what goes on here. And he hates it with all his might that's why so much venom and hatred in his post.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3961 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2012, 9:00 am - IP Logged

PS

I guess he also does not know that my software is capable of any pick-4 pick-5 or pick-6 with or without

a bonus number jackpot games up to 60 numbers. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3961 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

RL,

I think I did it twice, in fact, but this is not the heart of the matter. I think he's so arrogant and full of conceit that he never read anything posted here. He knows it all the best. He has a " friendly soul" at LP who reports to him what goes on here. And he hates it with all his might that's why so much venom and hatred in his post.

Adam

Adam

I agree, some people need to get a life.   On a brighter note I started a new tool for groups yesterday and hope

to finish it today.  It's based on the groups from one of the old dos versions but I gave it a new interface and more

options.  Instead of picking which groups to block or play this version allows one to play several groups by position.

For example you can set the first number to come from groups A or B or as many as you want to use.  Once the 5

positions are assigned groups then the program can be ran to generate just the sets based on the selections.  These

sets can then be ran through the main program for filtering using the R-F-M option.  Once I get it out I would like to

see who can trap the 5of5 in the fewest lines using it.  I really think this will help us do better in the pool.

RL 

gups

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #128373
        May 22, 2012
        201 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2012, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Adam

I agree, some people need to get a life.   On a brighter note I started a new tool for groups yesterday and hope

to finish it today.  It's based on the groups from one of the old dos versions but I gave it a new interface and more

options.  Instead of picking which groups to block or play this version allows one to play several groups by position.

For example you can set the first number to come from groups A or B or as many as you want to use.  Once the 5

positions are assigned groups then the program can be ran to generate just the sets based on the selections.  These

sets can then be ran through the main program for filtering using the R-F-M option.  Once I get it out I would like to

see who can trap the 5of5 in the fewest lines using it.  I really think this will help us do better in the pool.

RL 

gups

Will this be available to only pool members or to everybody using the DMP-BG version?

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          858 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2012, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Adam

RL 

gups

RL,

That's very good. I remember that looking at groups in position gave sometimes an unrivaled favorite to play. I recall it used to be limited to 3 groups per position.

Thanks.

Adam

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2012, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Adam

RL 

gups

RL,

Very nice!!

Have a suggestion if possible.

For each position could you select 2 Groups that you believe will hit

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
              Tn
              United States
              Member #54963
              September 4, 2007
              1164 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Very nice!!

winsum is this what that means?

Adam

RL

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3961 Posts
                Posted: October 1, 2012, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Will this be available to only pool members or to everybody using the DMP-BG version?

LP

It will be for everyone. just another tool in the box.

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3961 Posts
                  Posted: October 1, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

RL

At the cost of 2.50 per group member we should play each draw, and the MB should be just one # if we are wrong so be it but right even with no main #s we double are $$$. Play the mb that is recommended by the group the most, everyone that wants to submit a MB for that draw must do so by a cut off.  After 5 draws whichever group member or members that is correct the most will be designated for that task, they will pm each other back and fourth and their selection and or choice if it is only one person will be what we go with.  If after 5 draws they have not hit the MB go to a group choice again and start over with someone who is picking the right MBs.  No shame in being wrong we just need the right person or people making the right choices, if you are giving up runs to the other team what usually happens?  Adam is a great player, and so is jim and frenchie just need to let the ones with the right choices guide us to the point of being able to see what they see and find out the greatest strengths of all group members.  dld  {All others in the group are great players also just picked them because they have alot to post and usually great screen shots to go along with their examples. BTW jim awesome job on the groups for pb thank you for the before and real results after the draw.  Hope no one is mad because this is the mm thread, sorry.  dld

did

I know the low cost of pool play can cause one to be tempted to play every game.  Just because we can afford it

though does not mean that we should.  Every successful gambling method I have ever heard of requires timing

and the lottery is no different.  I have said in the past and I still think this way that playing every game is the surest

way to loose given what we are attempting.  Ronnie316 has a method that is geared toward playing every day and

the only drawback I see is the bank roll needed.  It's still a gamble because of the BB but once you start that sort of

play you got to have the funds to see it through.  It could make someone a boat load of cash but it could also put a

man in the poor house.  High rollers play like that and we are not high rollers, I would say we are more like low-rollers

who could play a lifetime and not go broke.   We are still in the testing phases at this point and much of our playing so

far has done little better than random.  We have to find what works for these larger games and develop it.  If we were

just buying QP's then I would agree and just buy the same tickets for maybe a month at a time.  I want to make every

member of the team a millionaire but we got to stick together thick or thin.  For the time being I think we should play a

few BB's every time we play in hopes of getting some of our money back until we find a single method/system of play

that gives us the best shot at winning.  I am working very hard to get up to speed on MM and building a number of

tools that should move us forward.  Step by step we will get it done.  Anytime we don't play gives us the opportunity

to play big when the time comes.  The pool account is growing a little more each month and once we find a good setup

we will go for it.  Skipping a few draws along the way can allow us the option to play maybe a hundred lines on a good

day when the JP is up and all the settings look good.

RL

Eugene Oregan
                    United States
                    Member #128629
                    May 29, 2012
                    419 Posts
                    Posted: October 1, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Adam

RL 

gups

RL

You never stop improving the DM, very nice and yes the 5/5 will fall soon.  dld

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3961 Posts
                      Posted: October 1, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Very nice!!

Hi Steve

Yes but the main thing for this version is that the groups selected don't have to be consecutive meaning that

you could play A&C as the first number and B&E for the second.  A&B or A&E or C&E would all be possible.

This produces more lines than a normal group setup but it should give us more lower prizes while still maintaining

the set format needed by RAC.  It might even make selecting the groups a bit easier to play in the main program.

The analysis is position based instead of group based, it's like looking at the same thing from the opposite end. 

It's not finished yet but I have found a few groups that look very good to hit just using what I have finished.  The

lower window will also have a bias option so that each value can be analyzed which should also help.  I got the

idea of doing this from your email about the old dos version being simpler to use.   We may sit out MM tomorrow

so I can finish and test it a little more.  I may try it on my 5-39 tonight to see how it does.

Thanks

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3961 Posts
                        Posted: October 1, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Steve

I am also thinking of adding a way to analyze the selections before the program is ran.  I may also add the option

to analyze the groups selected in pairs or trays to check there hit rates and games out.

RL

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          858 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2012, 4:28 am - IP Logged

Actually with this new tool not in yet, I often took the gamble of setting I played group in specific position. If it was correct then it could help a lot.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: October 2, 2012, 6:32 am - IP Logged

( Sorry about the coloring but I couldn't find the right conditional Formula ) but you get the idea.

Frenchie

conditional formating within Excel is difficult if you need more than three or four colors.  This was what caused me to make the leap to VBA and macros ,

no limits on number of colors. lots of things in Excel become easier with macros.  if your still not interested in macros no problem.  p8

Hi Phileight,

Thank you for your response but I really don't know how to use macro at all ! I'm much better with formulas.

But it's not really important, in this example it was just to show where the numbers fall.

I haven't really heard from RL yet about what he think about this Group Skip System, he's very busy he's got more in his plate than I do so I'll wait.

Personaly I believe it can help define groups better, and I will post later the same system but for individual position, like he already post the Groups

by position, actualy it will be the exact same way I describe with all the tables display but the Skips would be counted per individual position.

If you guys are interested I can explain more later.

Frenchie.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3961 Posts
                              Posted: October 2, 2012, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I got the new groups program almost finished but won't be able to finish it until tonight.  I have not had time

to work on a setup and will most likely skip tonights play for MM.  I did come up with an idea for a bonus ball

option that might get us down to 3 or 4 numbers and will be starting the program very soon.   I need to finish

the other group selection tool also. Once I finish these three projects I can start focusing on playing.  I really

think this tool will help a bunch with the groups.  I should have a link up before tomorrow morning.  I added a

second bias search at the bottom so each group can be analyzed by position.  I don't know how much it will help

but it might prove useful.  Frenchie, I looked your idea over a little but have not had the time to study it.  I will try

to check it out more in a few days.

RL

n-group tool

Page 22 of 26