Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 20 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

It took me 18 draws to hit the number 8 bonus ball and I have been playing the number 3 now for 14 draws. Longer than I would like to wait but better than 46 or more draws.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3962 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2012, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I also think that we should play only 1 the Mega ball number for all the sets.

Frenchie.

Frenchie

When we play the 6-44 the wife does the groups so the rest of the setup is about the same

for me as any other.  This way I am not distracted from the MM.  Most of the time she can

hit 4of5 or 5of6 groups and the last couple times she done, well not to good.  I think the 

thought of doing it for the pool affected her somehow, case of nerves I guess.  Anyway the

MM JP is prime for playing so lets get it done.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

It took me 18 draws to hit the number 8 bonus ball and I have been playing the number 3 now for 14 draws. Longer than I would like to wait but better than 46 or more draws.

I have been looking at several that are for lack of a better word "due" to show soon.  We have a few guys

that suggested one BB and it hit in the next draw.  If these guys could do it even 1 out of 5 draws I would

play a single BB every draw.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2012, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I got to go, wife says we need to do some shopping tonight and she needs a mule to pack things around.

RL

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2012, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I have been looking at several that are for lack of a better word "due" to show soon.  We have a few guys

that suggested one BB and it hit in the next draw.  If these guys could do it even 1 out of 5 draws I would

play a single BB every draw.

RL

"hunch" plays can be extremely effective. It has been my experience that they work quickly or they dont work at all. I will give a "hunch" number 3-5 draws and then cut losses and run.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            479 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2012, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

HI,

Also and this is my opinion only, if we can have only 1 tread for all RL DMP no matter if we talk about MM, PB, or other games.

I liked it when it was on " RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download " because everything was at 1 place only.

Here we have 3 treads :

1 )   Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

2 )   Power Ball settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

3 )   Digit Master Pro - BIG GAME Program.

Personaly I think we should share everything on the number 1 : Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Who agree ?

Frenchie.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: September 29, 2012, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I can hardly bear to predict or play PB. I would play $500. per draw on MM in a pool with like minded people, but I would not even consider PB because of higher odds and the double ticket price.

san diego
                  United States
                  Member #68237
                  December 16, 2008
                  97 Posts
                  Posted: September 29, 2012, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

HI,

Also and this is my opinion only, if we can have only 1 tread for all RL DMP no matter if we talk about MM, PB, or other games.

I liked it when it was on " RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download " because everything was at 1 place only.

Here we have 3 treads :

1 )   Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

2 )   Power Ball settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

3 )   Digit Master Pro - BIG GAME Program.

Personaly I think we should share everything on the number 1 : Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Who agree ?

Frenchie.

Agree.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2012, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I have been play the number 8 bonus ball on PB for the last several drawings and it hit tonight but it does me no good whatsoever when I have 2 of 5 in my set of 28, and 1 of 5 in my set of 12 (maddog challenge)

I didnt even buy live tickets because I didnt sense anything would come of it even though I was anticipating the bonus number.

san diego
                      United States
                      Member #68237
                      December 16, 2008
                      97 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2012, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I can hardly bear to predict or play PB. I would play $500. per draw on MM in a pool with like minded people, but I would not even consider PB because of higher odds and the double ticket price.

I used to be a member of large pool of 33+ spending $90+ per MM56 draw just playing QPs. The best we accomplished in 3 years is win 4 numbers twice in one year. Sometimes spending $90+ per draw  won't even win us 3 numbers.

FA

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: September 29, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I used to be a member of large pool of 33+ spending $90+ per MM56 draw just playing QPs. The best we accomplished in 3 years is win 4 numbers twice in one year. Sometimes spending $90+ per draw  won't even win us 3 numbers.

FA

QPs give you 1 in 175 million chance on every single ticket every single time....... The "One in 1000" blog proved that by playing 175,000 lines per draw and never doing better the 4 of 5, and 4+1 a couple of times.

There are much BETTER ways to play, no matter what the doubters say.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                          Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2012, 12:52 am - IP Logged

RL,

Here a table of the Skips in numerical order for each draw and keeping the 5 colors in order

( Black, Purple, Green, Red, Blue )

Some color are missing because the Skips are duplcated, but look at it just to give you an idea of the spreading in the Groups.

( Sorry about the coloring but I couldn't find the right conditional Formula ) but you get the idea.

You can see that every other draw we have pretty consistanly 1 number from mostly group I    if not from H   and the same for group A.

Those 2 or 3 groups can easily be found and secure 2 numbers for the next draw !

Look at the 5 columns on the right of the draws numbers those are the skips in numerical order, and I highlith the skips that

have double digits per draw you see that 33 draws have at least a double digits skips out of 38 in the 5th position, and 25 of double digits

also out of 38 in the 4th position, which will make it a 66 % time 2 out of those 4 groups F, G, H, I     have the 2 digits values.

The groups in the center C, D, E, F, G are a bit diferent, but that's what I wanted to show to help.

If someone has some ideas about those tables please post it, anything can help to increase a better selection.

Frenchie.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2012, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone else noticed that when you take away half the number pool of the 5/56 game,

it eliminates 97.4% of the possible combinations??

cleveland ohio
                              United States
                              Member #65897
                              October 9, 2008
                              275 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

never payed attention but my math says should be 98,280 combo's? Im probably doing something wrong. Its been awhile.

Page 20 of 26