Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 21 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
489 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone else noticed that when you take away half the number pool of the 5/56 game,

it eliminates 97.4% of the possible combinations??

Ronnie,

It's nice that you came up with this probability, then show us how you eliminate half of the numbers, thank you.

Frenchie.

United States
    Member #41846
    June 23, 2006
    460 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2012, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

( Sorry about the coloring but I couldn't find the right conditional Formula ) but you get the idea.

Frenchie

conditional formating within Excel is difficult if you need more than three or four colors.  This was what caused me to make the leap to VBA and macros ,

no limits on number of colors. lots of things in Excel become easier with macros.  if your still not interested in macros no problem.  p8

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

RL

At the cost of 2.50 per group member we should play each draw, and the MB should be just one # if we are wrong so be it but right even with no main #s we double are $$$. Play the mb that is recommended by the group the most, everyone that wants to submit a MB for that draw must do so by a cut off.  After 5 draws whichever group member or members that is correct the most will be designated for that task, they will pm each other back and fourth and their selection and or choice if it is only one person will be what we go with.  If after 5 draws they have not hit the MB go to a group choice again and start over with someone who is picking the right MBs.  No shame in being wrong we just need the right person or people making the right choices, if you are giving up runs to the other team what usually happens?  Adam is a great player, and so is jim and frenchie just need to let the ones with the right choices guide us to the point of being able to see what they see and find out the greatest strengths of all group members.  dld  {All others in the group are great players also just picked them because they have alot to post and usually great screen shots to go along with their examples. BTW jim awesome job on the groups for pb thank you for the before and real results after the draw.  Hope no one is mad because this is the mm thread, sorry.  dld

Eugene Oregan
        United States
        Member #128629
        May 29, 2012
        419 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2012, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Group,

Just wanted to ask you to look at the groups for the 2 draws before the last mm draw.  Combined here are the total groups for both draws  ABCDHIJ, here is what were the groups for the most recent draw ABCHJ.  That is where the winning groups came from.  The draw before those 2 ABDFI gave us the groups 2 draws later BDI.  dld

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2012, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie,

It's nice that you came up with this probability, then show us how you eliminate half of the numbers, thank you.

Frenchie.

It can be done intuitively much the same way groups are chosen using DM. In an effort to find something that is more systematic and not subject to the player discretion RL is working on helping me find a way to take the most recent 35 MM numbers drawn and eliminate an addition 7 while retaining the winning numbers.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

These are my Group setups for MegaMillion drawings on 10/02/2012

ABCDEFGHIJ
            ----------
            PPBBBPBBBW
            WPBBBPWWWW
            WPBPBBBBWW
            BBBPBPWBWW
            PWWBWPBBBB

The digits have been squirrley for the last 2 draws so I would leave them more open.  If you can't reduce just via Groups then I would pass on this draw to get a better reading on the digits for the drawing on Friday, unless someone else has a better reading on the digits than me.  If I had to play digits I would play digit 2 1/2 and digit 4 2/3.

One thing that has helped me is to look at the MegaMillion draws and Powerball draws to see if they help predict one another.  I have seen some relationships from MM to Powerball but not the other way around.  Anyway still looking.

Jimmy

MA
              United States
              Member #89094
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

These are my Group setups for MegaMillion drawings on 10/02/2012

ABCDEFGHIJ
              ----------
              PPBBBPBBBW
              WPBBBPWWWW
              WPBPBBBBWW
              BBBPBPWBWW
              PWWBWPBBBB

The digits have been squirrley for the last 2 draws so I would leave them more open.  If you can't reduce just via Groups then I would pass on this draw to get a better reading on the digits for the drawing on Friday, unless someone else has a better reading on the digits than me.  If I had to play digits I would play digit 2 1/2 and digit 4 2/3.

One thing that has helped me is to look at the MegaMillion draws and Powerball draws to see if they help predict one another.  I have seen some relationships from MM to Powerball but not the other way around.  Anyway still looking.

Jimmy

Jim:

You are correct about looking at MM to predict PB as I have noticed the same.

In the last 10 draws when digit 6 was in the MM line then better than 50% of the time the next PB draw would use a 6 also.  Same goes for digits 8 and 9 but not as strong as the 6 it seems.

Also sometimes the groups also are very s aimilar as if MM was Groups:PP... then PB would go to say

a BB or PP or PB or a lot of times it was the same.

Are you seeing this also?

M

san diego
                United States
                Member #68237
                December 16, 2008
                97 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2012, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Concurr with did7763 to Play the mb that is recommended by the group the most.

FA

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
                  Cape Town
                  South Africa
                  Member #66343
                  October 23, 2008
                  115 Posts
                  Posted: October 1, 2012, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have an idea/explanation of what the 3 variables in RAC does? I want to experiment with different settings to compare it to the default settings, but would like to know how the changes to the individual variables affect the output.

Also, as an aside, loaded a file and used RFM which gave me 1618 lines in the temp file which had no 5, no 4 and 3 3's matches in the 1618. Ran RAC on the 1618 and was left with 24 lines containing 1 3 numbers. Ran RAC on the 1618 a second time and was left with 26 lines, with one containing 3 numbers. Shows that even in a big file containing a small number of winning lines, RAC can still capture 3+. Great stuff RL.

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    892 Posts
                    Posted: October 1, 2012, 5:57 am - IP Logged

On a bit different tune. I'm a bit curious which of you guys following this thread honored me with giving comprehensive and false information to a psycho named Ion Saliu who gave vent to his frustration and venom in the following post on his site : http://forums.saliu.com/lottery-lotto-software-systems/732-lotto-software.html ?

I have my idea who that might be, but will not go into it deeper. It just makes me sick. Btw read again my post before reporting on me. I said I had 3 times cases when I had a winning line this year among a 100 or so sets.  In one case 1 filtered them out and in 2 cases I never played 1 single set as couldn't reduce them better. I never said that I won the jackpot. My aim is to hit 2 jackpots per year holding tickets in my hand. That's it. Now whoever you are that's reporting to that Saliu go and update his knowledge of the facts.

Adam

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: October 1, 2012, 7:39 am - IP Logged

On a bit different tune. I'm a bit curious which of you guys following this thread honored me with giving comprehensive and false information to a psycho named Ion Saliu who gave vent to his frustration and venom in the following post on his site : http://forums.saliu.com/lottery-lotto-software-systems/732-lotto-software.html ?

I have my idea who that might be, but will not go into it deeper. It just makes me sick. Btw read again my post before reporting on me. I said I had 3 times cases when I had a winning line this year among a 100 or so sets.  In one case 1 filtered them out and in 2 cases I never played 1 single set as couldn't reduce them better. I never said that I won the jackpot. My aim is to hit 2 jackpots per year holding tickets in my hand. That's it. Now whoever you are that's reporting to that Saliu go and update his knowledge of the facts.

Adam

Adam

I would say once again words have as much power as you want to give them.  The internet is able to give us instant results on almost anything.  Including ridicule or praise, not worth your time.  dld

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: October 1, 2012, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Adam

I would say once again words have as much power as you want to give them.  The internet is able to give us instant results on almost anything.  Including ridicule or praise, not worth your time.  dld

dld,

I agree. I wouldn't have known about if not for a friend who visits that site and let me know about it. It's not the question of what that guy writes about me and the way he does it as this better describes him than me, but a shame somebody from LP works double shift that way.

Adam

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                          Tn
                          United States
                          Member #54963
                          September 4, 2007
                          1166 Posts
                          Posted: October 1, 2012, 8:15 am - IP Logged

dld,

I agree. I wouldn't have known about if not for a friend who visits that site and let me know about it. It's not the question of what that guy writes about me and the way he does it as this better describes him than me, but a shame somebody from LP works double shift that way.

Adam

I Agree! Someone always mad or fussing or nosing or wanting to start something! Mad they cant have what another has! Like dld says DONT worry with it come the end when your HOLDING your WINNING ticket the smile will be on your face and they will still be looking for the next thing to fuss about... So go win it adam its all good!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: October 1, 2012, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Someone always mad or fussing or nosing or wanting to start something! Mad they cant have what another has! Like dld says DONT worry with it come the end when your HOLDING your WINNING ticket the smile will be on your face and they will still be looking for the next thing to fuss about... So go win it adam its all good!!!!!!!!!

bootleg,

Thanks a lot.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4054 Posts
                              Posted: October 1, 2012, 8:49 am - IP Logged

dld,

Adam

Adam

The guy is an idiot, I guess he never read that you test a lot of stuff for me and that you have a 5-42-6-49

Poland version.  What a schmuck, I once paid 5 bucks for a copy of his worthless crap, I give stuff away for free

that is way better than anything I have ever seen of his.   I would rather throw darts at a dart board then waste

my time reading his crap.  Does anyone know if all his knowledge has ever netted him with a JP, I doubt it.  He is

either a outright liar or did not take the time to read.   People like him make me sick.  All he has to do is just do a

little reading and find the post where you posted the setup before the draw.  All the information is there for anyone

who wants to read it.  If I remember correctly I think you made two such post.  Schmuck,schmuck, schmuck. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Page 21 of 26