Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 23 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2012, 8:12 am - IP Logged

RL,

No problem keep doing what you do it's more important, no problem for skiping playing tonight.

And so many thanks to you for creating all those updates, we are all by your side and learning.

Frenchie.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I got the new groups program almost finished but won't be able to finish it until tonight.  I have not had time

to work on a setup and will most likely skip tonights play for MM.  I did come up with an idea for a bonus ball

option that might get us down to 3 or 4 numbers and will be starting the program very soon.   I need to finish

the other group selection tool also. Once I finish these three projects I can start focusing on playing.  I really

think this tool will help a bunch with the groups.  I should have a link up before tomorrow morning.  I added a

second bias search at the bottom so each group can be analyzed by position.  I don't know how much it will help

but it might prove useful.  Frenchie, I looked your idea over a little but have not had the time to study it.  I will try

to check it out more in a few days.

RL

n-group tool

I really like this new tool RL.

When you enter your Group selections by postion will there be a "Calculate Sets" button to total the number of sets from all your selections in Positions 1 through 5?

Thanks for all your hard work!!

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      860 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2012, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I've dedicated quite some time to looking at the new RSG. Meaning when it works the best and what helps it the most. Once again less is more. That is the fewer filters used the better it works. For the new RSG to work the best we need ar. 100- 300 sets in Temp file before we use it. We need  a couple of digits put in play or blocked and at least 2 groups blocked or played. Filters that work the best with it are : ID, TB, HL or LH, TG, BB, CD, GM. Not all of them just a couple. If we add too many of them even if set correctly it does not make things better at all. I'd say the opposite.

Adam

san diego
        United States
        Member #68237
        December 16, 2008
        97 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2012, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Concurr with Frenchie's comments. Skipping MM556 play once in a while will enable our budget to play 100 or more lines when the data is convincing and the JP is very large.

FA

san diego
          United States
          Member #68237
          December 16, 2008
          97 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2012, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Can someone educate me the bottom bias line on how it correlates with Group B bias line? Thanks.

FA

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: October 2, 2012, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Can someone educate me the bottom bias line on how it correlates with Group B bias line? Thanks.

FA

DMP Group Preloader 1

1.  If you look at the Info Box we are analyzing Position 1 (Game = MO 539 Position = 1)

2. For "Position 1" there are buttons to select the Group letter(s) A through J that you think will hit the next drawing.   You can see that "B" was selected.

3. Near the bottom of the screen you should see all the hits & skips for Position 1.  On the left side at the total hits of 1000 draws analyzed.

Group A = 451, Group B = 262, Group C = 138, etc., etc.

4. At the top right side you should see the results from the past drawings +/- CAAACAF etc., etc.

5. If you click the +/- it will highlight the previous draws.  So in the example above you should see that RL has the "CAA" (3 past draws) highlighted from clicking the +/-.

6.  Below you will see what the results whenever a "CAA" occurred in the draw history.  Notice the ABADA etc., etc.

7.  Also notice in the box below on the right side that this pattern "CAA" occurred BIAS Totals = 32 times. [A] Shows 15 times, [B]Shows 8 times etc., etc.

United States
              Member #128373
              May 22, 2012
              201 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

DMP Group Preloader 1

1.  If you look at the Info Box we are analyzing Position 1 (Game = MO 539 Position = 1)

2. For "Position 1" there are buttons to select the Group letter(s) A through J that you think will hit the next drawing.   You can see that "B" was selected.

3. Near the bottom of the screen you should see all the hits & skips for Position 1.  On the left side at the total hits of 1000 draws analyzed.

Group A = 451, Group B = 262, Group C = 138, etc., etc.

4. At the top right side you should see the results from the past drawings +/- CAAACAF etc., etc.

5. If you click the +/- it will highlight the previous draws.  So in the example above you should see that RL has the "CAA" (3 past draws) highlighted from clicking the +/-.

6.  Below you will see what the results whenever a "CAA" occurred in the draw history.  Notice the ABADA etc., etc.

7.  Also notice in the box below on the right side that this pattern "CAA" occurred BIAS Totals = 32 times. [A] Shows 15 times, [B]Shows 8 times etc., etc.

Thanks for the lesson on analysis!  So when looking at the bias tool (on the entire program, not just this particular group selector), you click on several of the letters/numbers on the top row (in this case, the CAA is highlighted), and the bias tool shows what happened whenever the CAA happened (in this case, ABADABB and so forth on the bottom row).  Using those judgements, we can kinda place a range on what we think will happen next (in this case, maybe A and B)?

Enlighten me on this.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2012, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the lesson on analysis!  So when looking at the bias tool (on the entire program, not just this particular group selector), you click on several of the letters/numbers on the top row (in this case, the CAA is highlighted), and the bias tool shows what happened whenever the CAA happened (in this case, ABADABB and so forth on the bottom row).  Using those judgements, we can kinda place a range on what we think will happen next (in this case, maybe A and B)?

Enlighten me on this.

You can keep clicking the +/- to include more letters strings if you will.  Of course the larger the letter string, the less number of results.

Yes A or B would be the 2 choices.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  860 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

You can keep clicking the +/- to include more letters strings if you will.  Of course the larger the letter string, the less number of results.

Yes A or B would be the 2 choices.

RL selected B as the best choice. I do not know. Things can be looked at in so many ways. If we check how many times after 3 hits of A and a miss another streak of hits of group A comes we see that  it's most of the time. So who knows? Perhaps A again or E which shows a relatively strong bias as compared to groups A and B? Here looking at another tool might give us some extra info. Or simply RL was right in his choiceSmile

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    860 Posts
                    Posted: October 2, 2012, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

RL selected B as the best choice. I do not know. Things can be looked at in so many ways. If we check how many times after 3 hits of A and a miss another streak of hits of group A comes we see that  it's most of the time. So who knows? Perhaps A again or E which shows a relatively strong bias as compared to groups A and B? Here looking at another tool might give us some extra info. Or simply RL was right in his choiceSmile

This is the kind of setup I'm trying to build every time I play. It also seems to work the best with the new RSG. I'm not trying to select all digits or even less the groups which are harder to hit in my opinion. Most of the filters I leave wild open. I know it's not possible with your game which is much bigger, but perhaps there's middle of the road setup that could be thought of.

Adamsetup

san diego
                      United States
                      Member #68237
                      December 16, 2008
                      97 Posts
                      Posted: October 2, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Winsum
                      Many thanks to your detailed explanation.

FA

cleveland ohio
                        United States
                        Member #65897
                        October 9, 2008
                        275 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2012, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

just asking because when ever I had set A and B to W and both to POS 1 I always get a 0 return.

This sounds like it does what I was attempting and failing at. IE I think either A or B is coming in a draw.

I know it must come in pos 1.

Or I think E or F is coming and they are going to hit in Pos 3.

Never really tried to figure out what I was doing wrong.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                          Tn
                          United States
                          Member #54963
                          September 4, 2007
                          1164 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2012, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Mine to watch is all:

08 09 26 34 42 -31
                          02 33 37 39 42 -31
                          08 28 32 37 53 -31
                          29 33 38 40 50 -31
                          08 36 38 39 52 -16
                          29 32 38 39 42 -16
                          29 32 39 42 50 -16
                          30 35 38 42 53 -16
                          05 29 36 38 52 -16
                          07 34 37 42 49 -16

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: October 2, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

just asking because when ever I had set A and B to W and both to POS 1 I always get a 0 return.

This sounds like it does what I was attempting and failing at. IE I think either A or B is coming in a draw.

I know it must come in pos 1.

Or I think E or F is coming and they are going to hit in Pos 3.

Never really tried to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Nick

If you set both to take up position-1 then it causes a conflict,  What you are doing is telling the program

to use two first numbers.  A number grom group A and group B can't both hit at the same time in the same

position.  If you want only one number from these two groups to make up the first number in all sets then 

use the wheel and using one cell input all the numbers from group A and group B then set the L/H values to

1/1 and the (P) position value also to 1.  The result will be that every set generated will have a first number that

comes form either group A or Group B and these numbers will not be used anywhere else in the set.  Or to say

it more clearly all sets first numbers will be from 1 to 12.  Hope this helps

PS. when playing this way then clear the groups settings so that they don't confllict with the wheel.  Once you

understand how it works then you can use both but you have to watch what you are doing very close.  I will

post a pick showing how to set up for what you posted.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: October 2, 2012, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Nick

If you want to allow more that one of the numbers from either cell to have the option to hit in another position then set

the L/H values to 1/2.  This will still cause the program to put one number from A or B as the first number but allow one 

of them to also hit in another position or in this case as the second number.  EorF would still hit as every 3rd number but

a second number from these groups could be used as the 2nd or 4th number.  DM has the ability to limit or include numbers

for almost any configuration.  If you want to exclude any of these numbers from showing at all then open another cell and input

the numbers that you don't want to use and then set the L/H value to 0/0 and the P value to 0.   Anytime you have a question

like this then please ask, I know it can be a little complex at times but I tried to give the user as many options as needed

to run almost any kind of setup.  Even the guys in maddogs challenge could input there 12 numbers into one cell and set the

H/L to 5/5 and it will generate every set that can be gotten using only those 12 numbers. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Page 23 of 26