Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 16 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
439 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2012, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

On paper I'm playing the following group setups for 09/25/2012 MM drawing

For digits I like the following setups:

Digit 1 2/2, Digit 2 1/1, Digit 3 3/3
Digit 1 1/1, Digit 2 2/2, Digit 3 3/3

The relaxed digit settings would be:

Digit1 1/2 Digit 2 1/2 Digit 3 3/4

Jimmy

JW, any ideas what stage setups to use Multi-F for tomorrows powerball jackpot? Just, ahem, a hint of which of the 40 stages and max/min values will do! I will be playing 10 lines per $2. Everyone is wellcome to post their prediction using ONLY Multi-F. Let's make this a contest and see who comes closer. Don't worry about the long odds. Thanx!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3985 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2012, 3:04 am - IP Logged

JW, any ideas what stage setups to use Multi-F for tomorrows powerball jackpot? Just, ahem, a hint of which of the 40 stages and max/min values will do! I will be playing 10 lines per $2. Everyone is wellcome to post their prediction using ONLY Multi-F. Let's make this a contest and see who comes closer. Don't worry about the long odds. Thanx!

adulane62

Multi-F is nothing but a distraction from what people should be working on.  Why is it that the grass

always look greener on the other side of the fence.  Below is a pic where I used 10 filters and set

them all to single values.  3 were the same as the last draw, 5 changed by 1 value and 2 changed

by 2.  This setup produced 8 lines.  Why switch games in the middle of the road.  Multi-f is a good

filter but we allready have far more than enough.  IMHO multi-f should be used as a backup filter

in the event that you need more filtering to reach your play limit.  We will never get anywhere as

a team if everyone keeps going off in different directions.  Hitting 10 filters in DM is no harder than

hitting 10 stages in multi-f.   I have been working my ass off trying to put together a good way to

to set the groups and now winsum has decided that everyone should play a different way.  He has 

had multi-f for over a year, ask him how much he has won using it.   

RL

greener grass

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3985 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2012, 3:44 am - IP Logged

Here's something you might want to consider, Lets say it's possible to set 10 stages so that the total

lines are reduced to let's say 20 on average.  This is not magic, if we already know what the values

were going to be then it would work like a charm.  The problem is that we don't, now if setting 10

filters can reduce from 3,819,816 down to 20 and each day one could repeat the process again and

reduce again 20 lines for another draw then it should tell you that there are about 3,819,816 / 20 =

190,991 different ways to set the 10 filters.   I have done everything but stand on my head to get

people to work on digits and groups.  There are only 252 ways to select 5 groups from 10 and 210

ways to select 4.  The digits are very similar in odds but with the digits the odds are not as bad

because most draws at least 3 and many days 4 of the digits needed are 1,2,3,4,5.  This leaves us

most days with having to select around 2 digits from the remaining 5 or 6.  This means we are working

with choosing 2 of 6. These odds are doable and with a good digit and group setup then we don't need

a bunch of filters to spoil the pot.  If I sound a bit harsh it's because I am pi$$ed off more than a little.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3985 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2012, 4:01 am - IP Logged

And another thing around 94% of the draws for MM have at least 1 or more groups that repeat from the

last draw and 85% of the draws have at least 3 groups that are no shows two games in a row.  91% of

the draws at least 3 or more digits that repeat from the previous draw and 94% of the draws have at least

one or more digits that miss two games in a row.   I have been doing this for a very long time and got very

good at my p-5 and think we can do the same for MM but only if we hold our course.

RL

United States
          Member #49750
          February 13, 2007
          439 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2012, 4:21 am - IP Logged

adulane62

Multi-F is nothing but a distraction from what people should be working on.  Why is it that the grass

always look greener on the other side of the fence.  Below is a pic where I used 10 filters and set

them all to single values.  3 were the same as the last draw, 5 changed by 1 value and 2 changed

by 2.  This setup produced 8 lines.  Why switch games in the middle of the road.  Multi-f is a good

filter but we allready have far more than enough.  IMHO multi-f should be used as a backup filter

in the event that you need more filtering to reach your play limit.  We will never get anywhere as

a team if everyone keeps going off in different directions.  Hitting 10 filters in DM is no harder than

hitting 10 stages in multi-f.   I have been working my ass off trying to put together a good way to

to set the groups and now winsum has decided that everyone should play a different way.  He has 

had multi-f for over a year, ask him how much he has won using it.   

RL

greener grass

Rl, Thanx for the tip! Please don't assume we are all familiar with the intricacies of the DMP program. So when we see a new tip we like to experiment with it to see if it works. In this instance, I am using MY own money, apart from the pool money to see if a great program you created can be utalized on many different ways. I know you are trying your best not to use the pool members money, unless you feel comfortable with your set-up. And I have told you many times on this threads that I support your approach.

The problem with this threads is it has become a pissing contest (Ronnie316 that is you!) and wandering off course. Look at the headline of this thread. It is to exchange TIPS and IDEAS on how best to use this wonderful program. For example, the above tip you just gave me is something I can use and is more helpful to me than what was said in the the previous 15 pages on this thread. Please don't take it personal. I welcome ANY tip from anyone and I will try it at least once, if I think it will help me win any amount of money. Thanx!

United States
            Member #49750
            February 13, 2007
            439 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2012, 4:52 am - IP Logged

And another thing around 94% of the draws for MM have at least 1 or more groups that repeat from the

last draw and 85% of the draws have at least 3 groups that are no shows two games in a row.  91% of

the draws at least 3 or more digits that repeat from the previous draw and 94% of the draws have at least

one or more digits that miss two games in a row.   I have been doing this for a very long time and got very

good at my p-5 and think we can do the same for MM but only if we hold our course.

RL

You are right, RL. Most groups do repeat not once, but in Group D case 5 times in a row! Below is last 10 draws for Powerball.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2012, 6:45 am - IP Logged

Looks like I got some heat for posting information about the Multi-F program

The title of this thread is "Mega Millions Settings and Suggestions for Digit Master".  "Suggestions for Digit Master" is the key phrase here.

The only reason I posted the information about the Multi-Stage info is to make DM users aware of the tool and the option to use it.

Users should be keying on Digits and Groups first.  Take a read of RL's previous posting about using T/G "Total Groups = 4/4 and setting the 4 of the 10 Groups A through J to either "B" = Block of "P" = Play then click RFW "Run Full Wheel".

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers here.  Just wanted to make people aware of the option to use the Multi Stage tool from "Menu-2"

RL here is your video you created from an older version of Digit Master.  Just watch the 1st half of the video.

https://youtu.be/FYa_dgvoxtg

Eugene Oregan
                United States
                Member #128629
                May 29, 2012
                419 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2012, 7:34 am - IP Logged

I agree with all on the thread, each has very important value.  As points are eloborated on and explained it helps us see and use different strengths the
                DMP has.  The distractions will come and go but the learning is the most important thing.  I play the powerball and rightly so it is 200 mil, but i also play the mm, odds are odds with the right setup groups and digits or filters, the winning #s are there.  The multi stage tool is important, or you would not have it built into the DMP.  Someone is going to hit a 5/5 with this software, heck maybe they already have and are smiling all the way to the bank.  Lets not get distracted from the goal to win $$$$$$.  We can win the fight but lose the war.  dld

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3985 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Looks like I got some heat for posting information about the Multi-F program

The title of this thread is "Mega Millions Settings and Suggestions for Digit Master".  "Suggestions for Digit Master" is the key phrase here.

The only reason I posted the information about the Multi-Stage info is to make DM users aware of the tool and the option to use it.

Users should be keying on Digits and Groups first.  Take a read of RL's previous posting about using T/G "Total Groups = 4/4 and setting the 4 of the 10 Groups A through J to either "B" = Block of "P" = Play then click RFW "Run Full Wheel".

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers here.  Just wanted to make people aware of the option to use the Multi Stage tool from "Menu-2"

RL here is your video you created from an older version of Digit Master.  Just watch the 1st half of the video.

https://youtu.be/FYa_dgvoxtg

Not really, I just pulled my head out of my ass and looked at the facts.  Multi-F is a looser all the way around

and even more so if one tries to use single value setups.  It won't be in any further versions of DM as it's not

needed.  It's just another lame filter.  I hate it when I get side tracked by worthless piece of crap and waste

even more of my time on it.  Case and point, it never made it through even the older versions of DM and was

removed from them also a long time ago.  Should have trashed the sorce code then.

RL

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                    Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2012, 10:35 am - IP Logged

On paper I'm playing the following group setups for 09/25/2012 MM drawing

For digits I like the following setups:

Digit 1 2/2, Digit 2 1/1, Digit 3 3/3
                    Digit 1 1/1, Digit 2 2/2, Digit 3 3/3

The relaxed digit settings would be:

Digit1 1/2 Digit 2 1/2 Digit 3 3/4

Jimmy

07-08-23-50-51-26

We just had a PB draw with TG=3 now a MM draw with TG=3.  So my setups were off again, the good thing is there will always be another draw, and one day soon my setup is going to be spot on.

Group 5 for MM has been no-show for 9 consecutive draws.

I have been experimenting if the previous draw had 3 consecutive groups that did not hit, for the next draw playing 3 consective groups to block that are offset by 1 (or shifted by 1) in position.

Jimmy

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3985 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

07-08-23-50-51-26

We just had a PB draw with TG=3 now a MM draw with TG=3.  So my setups were off again, the good thing is there will always be another draw, and one day soon my setup is going to be spot on.

Group 5 for MM has been no-show for 9 consecutive draws.

I have been experimenting if the previous draw had 3 consecutive groups that did not hit, for the next draw playing 3 consective groups to block that are offset by 1 (or shifted by 1) in position.

Jimmy

JW

Nice job, keep it up.

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3985 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

adulane62

This is a very good graphic and when building a group setup it's useful to either print out the group chart by

pressing G or D on the keyboard.  A notepad will open with the last 45 draws listed.  Select new courier font

and set the size to 12 before you print the page, this will keep everything straight.  When selecting the groups

then  do it as a string and using the historical stats to help place your choices.  If we know that around three

of the groups that missed in the last draw will miss again and that a couple that hit will hit again this gives us

a starting place.  Use the bias search to help decide which values are most likely to stay the same or change. 

Open the menu 2 and open the Bin-G program.  The first four filters are 1/1, 0/0, 0/1 and 1/0.

1/1 shows the number of groups with repeat hits

0/0 shows the number of groups with repeat misses

0/1 shows the number of draws miss to hit

1/0 shows the number of draws hit to miss

In your chart above you can see that 2 groups repeated from the previous draw.  5 groups were repeating misses

which is more common in a TG=3 draw and you have one group that missed the previous draw and hit last night and

two groups that showed in the previous draw but did not repeat.   Starting with a template and then try to fill in the

blanks using a little bit of everything and use the bias tool to help you fill in the blanks.  This is not 100% but it's a

good place to start.  I recommend using the print out and pen and paper alongside the bin-d and bin-g tools.

Hope this helps.

RL

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

OK, this is my opinion about playing the Big Games such as Mega Millions & Power Ball:

1.  They are the biggest "suck the money out of your wallet" games out there

2.  If your going to use Digit Master Pro, start with the smaller matrix games such as 5/30, 5/36, 5/39.  Better yet a 5/39 game.

3.  When you hit 4of5's or even a 5of5 jackpot put some most or of the proceeds into the pot depending on the winnings.  Some 4of5's pay out around $400 to $500

4.  Always play the same game.  Say you decide to play the Ohio 5/39 game, then always play that game.  Don't change games or don't play another game because the jackpot is over a trillion dollars.

5.  Sure it's would be nice to hit the Mega Millions Jackpot.  Guess what.  It ain't going to happen people.

6. So what if the current jacpot is $100,000, $200,000 etc. 

7. The 4of5's for the smaller matrix games are close to or better than the bigger games smaller prize payouts.

In my honest opinion with the exception of Craig who developed and used this program and knows all the in's and out's, we all suck at picking filters, digits, and groups, because we are all just novice users at best Digit Master Pro users.  We suck so bad at picking filters, digits, groups, Bonus Balls etc., that Craig emailed everyone a letter, and we all agreed that Craig should run the program and purchase the tickets. I had not problem whatsoever with that.  So in essence. Craig is our "stock broker" who created the lottery program, we invest our money (including Craig's own money) and just like "investing" (aka gambling) we ride our hopes (and dreams) on the big payday.

To draw an analogy, playing the Mega Millions & Powerball game is the same as a stock broker telling me of a hot tip on a great stock or a gambler at a race track giving out a hot tip on a horse.  It's a sucker bet!!! 

If we are NOT playing the smaller matrix games I don't want to invest any dollar amount of my money into the Mega Millions or Powerball games.

Here are my thoughts about this:

1. Play a 5/39 game where they use a mechanical draw (real balls) no RNG's. Ohio and Georgia would be good candidates!!

2. Play 2 times per week for eaxmple on Tuesday's and Friday's (or pick 2 days) no matter what the jackpot amount is just play!!

3. Practice on the days that you don't play for real.  These games are played 7 days per week  on the most part instead of 2 draws per week (MegaMillions / Powerball).

4. There are members in Ohio and Georgia that have a 5/39 game with real mechanical machine draws.  Maybe they would volunteer to purchase the tickets twice a week.

Just my opinion for what it's worth.

I would like to know all the other pool members thoughts on this.

If you all vote to keep playing the Mega Millions or Powerball games I would like to withdraw from the syndicate group.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2012, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Just a fact..... 5 of 5 on MM is 1 in 3.8 million, 5 of 5 on PB is 1 in 5 million.

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              860 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2012, 6:32 am - IP Logged

For my play the filters I'm trying to set to one value only are ID and TB. The reasons I focus on these values in the first place is following:

-  I let basic digits run wide so TB regulates it

- I do not pick all digits to play or block so ID regulates this one

As to other filters I try to set them not too close as when reducing the sets setting them to one value, even the correct one might eliminate some of the prizes. The thing is what is good for a 5 of 5 could kill a 4 of 5 easily.

Adam

Page 16 of 26