Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 13 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
Member #119184
November 16, 2011
29 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

aanda0716,

Thank you that was the problum works very well.  dld

dld,

Anytime and I'm glad it worked.

A

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3982 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

RJ

What winsum is testing is the code it's self not the selections.  Winsum and disagree a little over this programs

effectiveness.  Picking 9 filters and setting each to a single value gives us the odds of 6*6*6*6*6*6*6*6*6 =

1 in 10,077,696.  That's more possibilities then there are sets in the matrix.  Many of the ranges cannot be used

together but I think this shows my concerns.  What is needed for this to work is a way to predict the values. I

stick with the groups because for a 3 TG setup the odds are 1 in 120, a 4 TG setup 1 in 210 and a TG=5 is 1 in

252 regardless of how many sets are in the matrix.  Most of the draws fall in the TG=4 so we are working with

odds of 1 in 210 for hitting all 4 but the way we play them they are far less.   If we can't pick 4 out of ten then 

how can we pick 9 out of 9 using something else.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2012, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Sounds pretty difficult but why not let winsum show us with an actual set up, create the sets and lets see if he comes up with what he thinks is possible.  Next draw is probably as good as any place to start.  dld

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3982 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

I don't know about the other pool members but I can't afford to shell out $300.00 per drawing. 

Playing 4931 lines for MM gives you odds of 1 in 775 no matter how you select the 28 numbers

that you put into play.  Saying that you hit a 5of5 in 98,200 means nothing unless you can reduce

them to a playable amount.  I have hit around 100 5of5's and maybe more on 300 lines or less

and let me tell you it's very hard to reduce 300 lines without removing the 5of5   The method you

are using seems to work well at the 100K level but you must remember that backtest like this can

be missleading.  It may not hit again for 100 draws or it might hit 2 or 3 times in the next week.

I have hit many 4of5's using my software over the years where I held the tickets in my hands

and 3of5's by the boatload.  The big games are a bit tougher then I am use to playing but I have

no doubt that I will work them out.  Picking 4 groups to put into play and blocking the rest give

odds that are doable in my opinion or I would not be playing.  When you win be sure to send me

a scan of the ticket. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3982 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

None of my work was "back testing" RL.

I have played each draw as it came up and have played 30 draws.

5 times I have had 5 of 5 in my set of 28 and others have had 5 of 5 twice.

As a group we are cutting the overall odds in half. 

I have personally beaten the odds 5 times over with 10 draws to spare. 

I think winning millions is possible, but not without the right budget.

Ronnie

Out of these 30 games how many times did you have the 5of5 on the lines you played.

I do think that winning millions is possible on a low budget but only if you can predict

enough of what your are using.  The difference between the 40 or so lines that we play

as a pool and your 4931 is decimal for these big games.  I hope you win soon.

RL

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3982 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2012, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

RL

just tried to view scans and it says the same thing as earlier.  Window photo viewer cant open this picture because either photo viewer does not support this file format or you dont have the latest updated photo viewer.  dld

did

Download a free program called jzip from the web and install it. 

RL

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
              Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I created this video for using the Multi Stage tool.

I am using an older version of Digit Master Pro from March 2012 but the same applies to the Big Game program.

The reason I'm using the older version is that the Mutli Stage works to perfection.  I've tested Digit Master results to the formulas I created in Excel.

The lottery game is the New Jersey 540

I believe that the Multi Stage tool will win someone a Jackpot here at LP for the smaller matrix games such as the 5/36, 5/39.

It my opinion that the Mega Millions and Power Ball games are sucker games, especially Power Ball at $2 bucks a pop.

The goal of course is to pick 8 to 9 Stages correctly.  Easier said than done right!!

I think it can be done!!!!

Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu_iFPZmBK4

Nice video Winsum, you are one incredible Excel wizard.

I'm off next week so I might look into Multi-Stage more in depth at that time.

I myself am not giving up on groups and will remain focused on tracking them for MM.  As a pool player I don't care what game we play but I myself just want to concentrate on analyzing only 1 game which is MM for me.

Jimmy

Eugene Oregan
                United States
                Member #128629
                May 29, 2012
                419 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2012, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

did

Download a free program called jzip from the web and install it. 

RL

RL

Thanks but aanda0716  told me how to change a to paint and can see all scans no problum.  dld

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3982 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2012, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Pool Members

I just wanted to let the pool members know in advance to avoid any conflicts later that I am planning to play

my MO 5-39 tomorrow.  This attempt will be my private play and not pool play. 

RL

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                    United States
                    Member #49750
                    February 13, 2007
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2012, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I am trying to reset multi-F to another min/max setting. But it is not allowing me to do so. Reset-R takes everything to 0/5. Ater I reset the max/min to my liking and then click RUN it does nothing! It only shows the screen below. what gives? Thanx.

United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      439 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2012, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Another question I have is: Can I skip stages or does it have to be consecutive? For example from stage 1 to say stage 5 skipping the stages in between. I have a good feeling about this Multi-F program. As a matter of fact, I have come to the conclusion it is the best tool in DMP. Thanx!

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                        Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2012, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Another question I have is: Can I skip stages or does it have to be consecutive? For example from stage 1 to say stage 5 skipping the stages in between. I have a good feeling about this Multi-F program. As a matter of fact, I have come to the conclusion it is the best tool in DMP. Thanx!

They are independent and do not have to be consecutive.  You did read what RL said about the odds right?  Don't get me wrong I like the tool its a cool concept but I'm not convinced its any easier than picking digits or picking groups.  For some reason it kinda feels like Keno to me.

Jimmy

United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:36 am - IP Logged

They are independent and do not have to be consecutive.  You did read what RL said about the odds right?  Don't get me wrong I like the tool its a cool concept but I'm not convinced its any easier than picking digits or picking groups.  For some reason it kinda feels like Keno to me.

Jimmy

Understood, JW. Why is Multi-F not let me run a new setup? Thanx.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5906 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:36 am - IP Logged

I am trying to reset multi-F to another min/max setting. But it is not allowing me to do so. Reset-R takes everything to 0/5. Ater I reset the max/min to my liking and then click RUN it does nothing! It only shows the screen below. what gives? Thanx.

Same for me, we must be doing something wrong!!!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                              Tn
                              United States
                              Member #54963
                              September 4, 2007
                              1164 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Same for me, we must be doing something wrong!!!

Are you running your sets in DM first? Get sets in temp and move to main file then open Multi-F see if it works. I dont know lol.

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Page 13 of 26