Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 8 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

The update is finished and can be downloaded from the link below, as I said this is a full install

because I was worried that If I only put out a update that some would use it on the wrong

version.  Anyway I think this one has all the bugs worked out.  This is the same link as the one

Steve posted on the first page but it is a different version.  I will try to get a video or two made

ove the next few days.

RL

Latest version of DM-BG as of 9-19-12

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Jacksonville, Florida
    United States
    Member #129275
    June 14, 2012
    25 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2012, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

In this past Mega Millions draw, does the 09 and 49 represent 2 in the B3 filter?

It says in the stats that it is 1.

Jacksonville, Florida
      United States
      Member #129275
      June 14, 2012
      25 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Ok I see now It would only count once that is same digit, Correct

Sorry I am new

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

lotofjack

There is a link floating around somewhere here on LP for a PDF instruction file that goes with the program.

It will answer many of your questions but I don't think it has been updated for some of the newer addons

I think it can be found near the end of page one of this thread.

Welcome to LP

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #128373
          May 22, 2012
          201 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2012, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

RL, I've finally downloaded DMP for the first time and fiddled with it a bit.  It sure would be cool if I could add new games to it as PB and MM aren't the only two I'd like to analyze.  Speaking of analyzation, any chance of a refresher on analyzing filters (especially digits and groups)?

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

Eugene Oregan
            United States
            Member #128629
            May 29, 2012
            419 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2012, 8:00 am - IP Logged

RL

Just a thought, the PB jackpot is $174 million should we give it a shot.  A 5/5 does pay 1 mil.  dld

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2012, 8:44 am - IP Logged

RL

Just a thought, the PB jackpot is $174 million should we give it a shot.  A 5/5 does pay 1 mil.  dld

did

I would very much like to try it but not until I finish the group tool I am working on.  At 2 bucks a pop

were talking $40.00 for 20 lines.   MM pays a million for 5of5 if you play the $2.00 option and has over

one million fewer combinations.  We need to be able to hit the groups to manage these big games so

that we have a good chance of winning some good prizes.  The bonus ball selection also needs more 

analysis.  The group tool is taking a bit longer than expected but I hope to finish it soon.  JP's will come

and go and I have to fight the urge to play PB because of the JP size but I feel we would just be adding

to the JP at this point.

RL

cleveland ohio
                United States
                Member #65897
                October 9, 2008
                275 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2012, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

miss a week miss alot.

I agree with you taking over as captain. Hopefully it will be temp. As for playing other games I have no problem with if you feel it wont effect your overall focus on the bigger game. Heck if the payouts are better why shouldnt we.

To what I was reading on some of your 1st posts I have a question. You create 15 sets of 6 groups.

You then total up groups picked the top 4 and place them into 3 set groups and see how they show.

The question is wouldnt the most selected groups be expected to be above the normal avg?

Would taking the same said set of 4 groups from each 15 sets then compairing them to each other and seeing if they also give you the same ratio be helpful?

so lets say that BCF shows up the most across the 15 groups,  can you then know that combo will not come in together? Maybe even the top 3 combos much as you said with the single groups?

I would also be interested in if lets say the groups AFEG are the most in all sets totalled how do they preform as whole if you blocked them all and played the other groups. I sure that would remove a winning group but would leave the allowed for expected 4 of 5?

Trying to wrap my head around what your saying I guess.

Onward and Upward my friends!

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: September 21, 2012, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

nick

It's true that the top 3 hitting values do not show together very often or almost never would describe it better.

The same thing applied to the pool member selections but I noticed that the members were doing better and

better and this caused a problem because the random-bias was not there.  This left me with no real data to

work with.  Using the random generated sets works better for this method.  Think about it this way.  Let's say

that I know that the top 3 won't all hit together and that several sets of groups will have these 3.  I then look

at the remaining 3 groups in each set. Through careful analysis of these other groups I can gain a very good idea

of which will most likely hit.  Most of the random sets of groups will only match 2 or 3 depending on if the draw is a

TG=4 or TG=5.  If once I get lets say the best 4 I then do the process again using those 4 groups I can estimate

very well how it will do.  If too many of the 15 groups contain 3 or 4 then I need to make another run using one or

two of the other groups.  The process is not that hard until you start to code it.  Sometimes what is simple to see with

our eyes is very hard convert into code.   One of the lowest showing will also hit and is a product of the random

selections,  The more a group shows the less likely it will hit.  One of the groups will come from the top-3 and one

from very near the bottom.  All we really need to do is look for the set of groups that has both of these and work

from there.   As far as changing games to play the groups are what throws me, the rest is easy to adjust to.  When

I get this program finished it will allow me to play about any game I want to play without interfering with my setups.

I might even be able to end with only 5 total groups which will be even better.  I think you understand what I am

doing even though the earlier explanation was confusing at best.  Thanks for taking the time to read and study it.

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

did

If you have some good numbers that you think the group should play then pm me with the list and I will

pick them up as long as it's ok with the others.  I am focused on the 6-44 for saturday so I won't be much

help other than buying the tickets.  40 lines for PB will cost $80 but it's still only $4.70 per person.  I will

be playing around $40.00 on the 6-44 for saturday which will cover 80 lines.  Unless something goes way

off the scale then we should do very well.  $80K would look good in my account and I know it would help

winsum so I am doing a little extra for this setup. 

RL

cleveland ohio
                      United States
                      Member #65897
                      October 9, 2008
                      275 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL,

I think im not explaining myself to well either. As you said sometimes we can see stuff but extreamly hard to explain it.

If every expected run produces a set amount of sets and every set produces a set amount of highes and every sets highs can be expected to not show together then can it not be also extraplulated that the highest showing set of groups across all those set's also should be not expected to not to show?

The other question I would have is if you run the program after having identified the 4 best groups per say to add to our other groups and it comes up with to many together wouldnt the remaining sets be ideal?

Great discussion. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: for example when totaling all the sets across the board AGEJ are the most drawn. They dont appear together in any of the seperate groups of sets.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2012, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

nick

"If every expected run produces a set amount of sets and every set produces a set amount of highes and every sets highs can be expected to not show together then can it not be also extraplulated that the highest showing set of groups across all those set's also should be not expected to not to show?"

This is exactly what RAC does.  As long as it can find sets that when compared to other sets there are no matching

numbers then it can keep reducing.  Lets say that you have 20 numbers in play, there are only so many sets that no

matching numbers from any other set.  Find as many of these as you can then with a few calculations you can trap

a least 4 of the 5 using math.  It also depends on how quick you run out of these sets because once you do then it

has to make a random choices before it can continue.  The only way to trap a 5of5 is to play them all but to find a set

that will have at least 4of5 is not that hard if you know how to do it.  Like I said it does have limits that once you reach

them it a gamble to reduce any futher.

RL

cleveland ohio
                          United States
                          Member #65897
                          October 9, 2008
                          275 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2012, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Nice, now Im even more confident that we are on the right track and I was positive we were before. Keep up the fantastic work RL! Nothing short of amazing.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2012, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Heres something interesting, 9 out of the last 17 draws for my 5-39 have hit BB=0, NN=3, BN=1, NB=0.

There are only 69,379 sets that have this combination of 0-3-1-0  in the entire matrix and the JP is up

to 263,000.  Oh well hindsight is 20/20 so they say.

RL

bb

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2012, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Heres another easy buyout for FL-536 0-2-1-1 4 times in last 7 draws

11800 free tickets

1611 * $11.00 = $17,721.00

88 * $134.00.00 = $11,792

1 * jp?

All you need to win big is enough money to play.

RL

fl

Updated FL 5-36

Page 8 of 26