Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 9 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128373
May 22, 2012
201 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2012, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Heres another easy buyout for FL-536 0-2-1-1 4 times in last 7 draws

11800 free tickets

1611 * $11.00 = $17,721.00

88 * $134.00.00 = $11,792

1 * jp?

All you need to win big is enough money to play.

RL

fl

Updated FL 5-36

Lotta money to play there.  BTW, RL, is there anyway I can add another game to DMP?  And any chance on a small refresher on how to analyze in DMP?  All I'd really wanna add in my case is GA Fantasy 5.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5893 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2012, 6:38 am - IP Logged

RL,

That same filter has the most hits for PB, with the max skip being 18 draws, with 84 5's. I think I remember you saying something about static filters. I think that using any form of this, 0211, this filter as a staic filter is an option, in all the games. I'm using the 0211 to pick my PB plays, for tonights draw. Only 1,239,441 tickets, how can I lose???

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
      Braselton Ga
      United States
      Member #121665
      January 14, 2012
      35 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2012, 6:40 am - IP Logged

I would like Ga Fantasy 5 also LottoPerro if RL would let us have it. That all i need. So Please Think about RL Please.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2012, 7:42 am - IP Logged

RL,

That same filter has the most hits for PB, with the max skip being 18 draws, with 84 5's. I think I remember you saying something about static filters. I think that using any form of this, 0211, this filter as a staic filter is an option, in all the games. I'm using the 0211 to pick my PB plays, for tonights draw. Only 1,239,441 tickets, how can I lose???

As far as static filters go for PB I like the following for F4 M3 B3 of values 3 2 1 and range TG 4/5.  This has hit 17 times in 2012 for Powerball and reduces the game to 540342 draws.  So 17 times in 2012 instead of playing 5/59 game it would have been closer to a 5/39 game with just these simple filters in play.

(EDIT:  Sorry I probably should have posted this in the powerball thread instead of the MM thread for DMP, my bad)

Jimmy

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5893 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2012, 7:51 am - IP Logged

As far as static filters go for PB I like the following for F4 M3 B3 of values 3 2 1 and range TG 4/5.  This has hit 17 times in 2012 for Powerball and reduces the game to 540342 draws.  So 17 times in 2012 instead of playing 5/59 game it would have been closer to a 5/39 game with just these simple filters in play.

(EDIT:  Sorry I probably should have posted this in the powerball thread instead of the MM thread for DMP, my bad)

Jimmy

Thank you JJ, for posting. Will look at this to reduce my plays more, in the PB thread.

Eugene Oregan
            United States
            Member #128629
            May 29, 2012
            419 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

RL

Be nice to have a function for related groups and filters such as past occurances that hit and show the frequency with a short and long.  Or a past occurance function to watch for next possibilities.  Certain groups have a following with others not exactly but with a definite similar trend.  dld

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Below is a link to a patch for DMP-BG version 3.35.  If you installed the new update within the last week

then this is an update for that install.  Just download the patch file and run it.  It is not a full install and

will only replace one file in the DMP-BG folder that had a few errors.  If you have a older version of DM

then DO NOT use this patch with it, just downloaw the full install and install it.   DM should be closed 

before you run this patch/update.    Sorry for the trouble.

RL

Patch download link

https://www.box.com/s/ay7qe6bqovi3th334s25

Latest full version with patch already included

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3964 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2012, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

RL

Be nice to have a function for related groups and filters such as past occurances that hit and show the frequency with a short and long.  Or a past occurance function to watch for next possibilities.  Certain groups have a following with others not exactly but with a definite similar trend.  dld

did

I am already working on it but it might take me a while before I finish it.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2012, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi pool members

The scans have been uploaded to box, Check your contact email and you should have a message

from me on how to download the scans.  The scans are password protected and I sent the password

along with the link.  Keep these as they will be used over and over each time we play, I will just update

the scans and use the same file and password.  Don't share these with non-members.

JW sent in 21 lines for power ball so we are playing 2 games tonight.

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3964 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2012, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

The below links were updated again on 9-22-2012

at 9pm.  If you downloaded it previous to this

then you need to do it again as another error was

found and fixed.  I hope this is the last one.

RL

Patch download link 

https://www.box.com/s/ay7qe6bqovi3th334s25

Latest full version with patch already included

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3964 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I missed 2 positions and did not manage even a 3of6 tonight.  I had several 3of6's but filtered them out.

I played H&I and blocked F&G.  F hit twice and had I played it we would have hit a 5of6.  I had it in play

until the final setup and changed it out for group I.   I hop JW done much better than me with the PB

numbers that he picked.  MO 6-44 numbers 4-6-24-29-30-32, still waiting to see if it was hit tonight. 

RL

cleveland ohio
                        United States
                        Member #65897
                        October 9, 2008
                        275 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for keeping this up to date RL. I need to wait unlil after the draw tonight to update so I can check something I was working on.

I dont really think any changes to the program will affect what Im trying because its based on your 15 sets of 6.

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3964 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2012, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for keeping this up to date RL. I need to wait unlil after the draw tonight to update so I can check something I was working on.

I dont really think any changes to the program will affect what Im trying because its based on your 15 sets of 6.

Nick

Here is the random groups list I was working with.  I really need to get this finished soon.  The wife had

4 of the 5 groups picked out but I made a change at the last minutes that spoiled the run.  Stupid me, I

need to follow my own advice and go with the data.  No one hit the JP so it's up to 2.8.  I think we should

try again on Wed.  I am about caught up on everything and should be able to finish the new program by

then.  All we need is a good way to hit the groups and BAMMMM.  I did not adjust the code for group J as

my 6-44 has only 9 groups of 5 numbers or A to I instead of A to J.  We can do this. 

RL

A B F G H I
                          A C E G H I
                          A B C D E I
                          D E G H I J
                          A B E F G H   A-B-E-F-G 5OF5 
                          C D E F G H
                          A B E H I J
                          B C E F H J
                          B D E F G J
                          A D E G I J
                          A C D E G J
                          A C D E H I
                          B C D E G H
                          B E G H I J
                          B C D F H I

cleveland ohio
                            United States
                            Member #65897
                            October 9, 2008
                            275 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2012, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Interesting as the expected values of EGH not coming in together did show EG.

However the low value of F did show which not have the J counts makes it harder.

Upon seeing this I ended up breaking the groups up as this

High EGH -expect 1

Middle BDI expect 1 or 2

ACF expect 1 or 2

Of course that would all depend on if your trying for 4 groups or 5 I guess.

I think your on the right track. What I was looking at all day was a way to use the wheel option along with your sets idea to place the numbers into groups. It would be hard to explain at this point in time because Im still not even sure if Im just making it more complex. But if it works along the same random lines it should work.

Onward and upward.

cleveland ohio
                              United States
                              Member #65897
                              October 9, 2008
                              275 Posts
                              Posted: September 23, 2012, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Ok now I know you are on the right track, hopefully I can figure out how to post a pick but ended up with

30 lines

14 0's

14 1's

1 2's

1 3's

I will work on it more.

Onward and Upward!

Page 9 of 26