Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 5 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128373
May 22, 2012
201 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2012, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Somebody from New York hit the big one last night.  I wonder...Wink

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2012, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Guys:

Did anyone hear how we did last night?

Thanks

M

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3972 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2012, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Guys:

Did anyone hear how we did last night?

Thanks

M

M

we only had 2 of the numbers that hit and no BB.  I used the wheel for last nights draw and wheeled 20

numbers.  I thought I had some good selections but as it truned out they sucked.  I did manage to hit

all the filters but one but that did not help when I only had 2 correct numbers in the list, shame on me for

playing numbers instead of groups.  I still don't have the groups program finished but was wanting to

play something.  I have been working on so many things that it felt good to play again.  I see someone

hit MM last night so the JP has reset.  I might have steve take a pool vote on maybe playing my 6-44

for a couple games until MM jumps back up.  It plays 2 lines for $1.00 and the wife is very good at picking

groups for that game.  The JP is at 2.6 million and the cash option is half that.   We might try my P-5 a game

or two if everyone agrees as it sometime gets up to 500K and is a 5-39.  The current JP is 182K but it climbs

very fast and might be worth playing by the end of the week but we will need a vote from pool members

first.   I have to get the MM groups worked out and hope it's sooner than later, head to the grindstone.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5900 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2012, 11:59 am - IP Logged

M

we only had 2 of the numbers that hit and no BB.  I used the wheel for last nights draw and wheeled 20

numbers.  I thought I had some good selections but as it truned out they sucked.  I did manage to hit

all the filters but one but that did not help when I only had 2 correct numbers in the list, shame on me for

playing numbers instead of groups.  I still don't have the groups program finished but was wanting to

play something.  I have been working on so many things that it felt good to play again.  I see someone

hit MM last night so the JP has reset.  I might have steve take a pool vote on maybe playing my 6-44

for a couple games until MM jumps back up.  It plays 2 lines for $1.00 and the wife is very good at picking

groups for that game.  The JP is at 2.6 million and the cash option is half that.   We might try my P-5 a game

or two if everyone agrees as it sometime gets up to 500K and is a 5-39.  The current JP is 182K but it climbs

very fast and might be worth playing by the end of the week but we will need a vote from pool members

first.   I have to get the MM groups worked out and hope it's sooner than later, head to the grindstone.

RL

RL,

Play what you want to play, makes no difference to me!!!! That's my vote!

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2012, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

M

RL

RL:

thanks for the update!

Well, I'm kicking myself also as I had basically 3 groups playing, blocked digit 7, 8 and 0 and played 1-5 (0-3) and 6,9 played (01).

The 9 played twice plus I had R/D set at 33 but had all my other 13 filters ranged perfectly!

Had I ranged the R/d and set the 9 to 0-2 I would have hit a 5/5 in 17 Lines!

So frustrated when this happens and lately its been happening a lot!

I must remind myself to look at the graphs more deeply as Adam always says "complete the picture" meaning where will it go next to complete its cycle.

I originally had a hard time seeing this but lately am seeing more of a visual pattern on the graphs and it does help greatly.

Just need to focus more and buckle down I guess.

More practice makes perfect.

Anyone else have any luck with settings, etc?

Thanks All.

M

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2012, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

M

I feel like I am in a bit of a slump, when I work on tools it seems to draw my focus away from the common

stuff that is really a big help.  We can do this I am sure I just hope everyone stays with the program.  Sounds

like you did very well last night and as time moves along if i can't work out the groups then we may go back

to member setups and let each member choose a few values.   I really think the new tools I am working on

will really help, if we can start hitting the groups then the rest is all down hill.  Anyway, keep it up.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

watch out's avatar - behold
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #129908
              July 1, 2012
              200 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2012, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

M

RL

RL go for it.

BTW the last set up you showed from last Fri MM showing 2100 lines, If you have not play the two ones in digits  1 and 2 you would have taken the 2100 lines up to somewhere to 2600 - 2800 lines. The RLP would have nailed a 4.  The RLP seens to be hitting a 4 about 90% (no 5's) on very limited testing. 2400-3200 lines seems to be the best range. At that range RLP should give around 15-20 lines.

Just do it......

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3972 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2012, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

WO

Are you using the new RLP option as I think it will do better overall.  It's no longer based on the draw history

so there is no incorrect way to use it.  In test it almost always beats the expected odds and many times it

does as much a 2 to 3 times better.  I have hit several 5of5's using it on smaller games and it might become

one of the methods we use for pool play.  The RAC option has not been doing to well with the big games but

this happends from time to time depending on the way the winning numbers fall.  Keep testing and working

with it as I don't have enought time to test these things on the big games.  We will get everything worked

out and then Watch-Out.

RL

United States
                  Member #128373
                  May 22, 2012
                  201 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2012, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Quick question, RL - you mention smaller games for DM. Which smaller games does it currently support?  There's a Fantasy 5 in GA that I like.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2012, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

LP

DM was built to handle any JP game P-4, P-5 and P-6 but the BG release has these options disabled.  The only

way different games can be added is by using a external program that decrypts some of the files which are then

edited and then the files are encrypted back.  Very few people have full a version of DM and these people have

been with me for several years.  At some future time I may release the full version but not anytime soon,  I am

not a software company and it's just me doing this for the most part and I don't have the time it would take to

support it. 

The only way I could do this is to charge for the software and when you go that route a person is then obligated

to it.  I have been offered well over a hundred dollars from several people for a copy but to this day I have never

sold a single copy.  Steve and I may release a P-3 software sometime soon but only if it will pay for it's self in winnings

over a very short time.  I think it will do well but  it's not finished yet.  If I could ever get to the point where it would

pay me to do something like this then I might make DM available.   These things cost money and most of the time I

am paying out of my pocket to do what I do now not to mention the time I put into it.  The lottery is a hobby but one

I take seriously.  I love the game, most games have a start, middle and a finish, The lottery presents a challenge that

one can play for a lifetime and never finish.  It may even help prevent alzheimer's by keeping the mind active but it

may cause baldness because I often feel like pulling my hair out.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                      United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      439 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2012, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Below is the 20 lines I played last night. I used #36 on all the lines as my MB, which showed up last night! On Ticket A, line B, I got 3 numbers + MB for $150. I missed CURSED numbers 2 & 11. By my estimation, I won $239 for my $20 investment. I will know for sure, when I cash it tonight! If I had chosen the megaplier it would have been  X3 for $717. But I like to hold on to my money and give Colorado Lottery the minimum amount I can. Thanx!

United States
                        Member #128373
                        May 22, 2012
                        201 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2012, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Great explanation, RL.  And I agree with you 100% - when you sell a program, you are responsible for customer satisfaction.  If you don't satisfy, they want their money back.  And when they don't get their money back, bad things happen.  I like the call.

United States
                          Member #80378
                          September 25, 2009
                          21 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2012, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Well done adulane62! Congratulations on your win.

Neener

watch out's avatar - behold
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #129908
                            July 1, 2012
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2012, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Below is the 20 lines I played last night. I used #36 on all the lines as my MB, which showed up last night! On Ticket A, line B, I got 3 numbers + MB for $150. I missed CURSED numbers 2 & 11. By my estimation, I won $239 for my $20 investment. I will know for sure, when I cash it tonight! If I had chosen the megaplier it would have been  X3 for $717. But I like to hold on to my money and give Colorado Lottery the minimum amount I can. Thanx!

Fantastic

Just do it......

United States
                              Member #128373
                              May 22, 2012
                              201 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2012, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on the win!  An extra $219 would work for me - cash in my bank account.

Page 5 of 26