Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 6 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

M

I feel like I am in a bit of a slump, when I work on tools it seems to draw my focus away from the common

stuff that is really a big help.  We can do this I am sure I just hope everyone stays with the program.  Sounds

like you did very well last night and as time moves along if i can't work out the groups then we may go back

to member setups and let each member choose a few values.   I really think the new tools I am working on

will really help, if we can start hitting the groups then the rest is all down hill.  Anyway, keep it up.

RL

RL:

Thanks for the reply and pep talk.  Yes, I'm sure we can all do this if we can just focus a little more, especially myself.

The new tools look very impressive and some videos would be a great help on usage.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks

M

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2012, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Below is the 20 lines I played last night. I used #36 on all the lines as my MB, which showed up last night! On Ticket A, line B, I got 3 numbers + MB for $150. I missed CURSED numbers 2 & 11. By my estimation, I won $239 for my $20 investment. I will know for sure, when I cash it tonight! If I had chosen the megaplier it would have been  X3 for $717. But I like to hold on to my money and give Colorado Lottery the minimum amount I can. Thanx!

Adulane:

Great job my friend!

Question, how do you select the bonus ball number?

I haven't found any software that really adresees this task.

Thanks!

M

United States
      Member #128373
      May 22, 2012
      201 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2012, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Adulane:

Great job my friend!

Question, how do you select the bonus ball number?

I haven't found any software that really adresees this task.

Thanks!

M

Same thing I'm wondering.  The bonus ball seems to be the very tough nut to crack when analyzing.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

san diego
        United States
        Member #68237
        December 16, 2008
        97 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2012, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Did anyone hear how we did last night?

Thanks

M

Are we supposed to get copies of scanned tickets last night? I did not get mine.

FA

san diego
          United States
          Member #68237
          December 16, 2008
          97 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2012, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! Did you use DM or your own system or combination?

FA

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
            Member #48046
            December 7, 2006
            1699 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Congrat's  adulane62

Boy   ....I'll bet that feels     ....just   Fantastic!!!!!

Party

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5396 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I sent all the current Lottery Pool Syndicate an email.  Due to my current personal situation I will no longer be able to captain the lottery group.

If any current members would like to takeover as captain please email/PM me or send RL a private message.

Check your email.

Thanks,

Steve

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4052 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Ad

Way to go Idaho, looks to me like a random filtered selection but however you got them is perty fine.

Maybe we should let him start picking out lines.  Good job on the BB, made a very good set that much

better.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

watch out's avatar - behold
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  207 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I sent all the current Lottery Pool Syndicate an email.  Due to my current personal situation I will no longer be able to captain the lottery group.

If any current members would like to takeover as captain please email/PM me or send RL a private message.

Check your email.

Thanks,

Steve

Oh man, you were such a pleasure to work with behind the scene. Givers are hard to come by.

I'm wishing you the best.

Just do it......

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4052 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Oh man, you were such a pleasure to work with behind the scene. Givers are hard to come by.

I'm wishing you the best.

WO

I talked ti Steve on the phone this afternoon around 3pm and nothing was mentioned at that time

so this is a bit of a shock. I hope nothing bad has happened.  I sent him an email and told him I

would take over as the team captain in his absence.   We can vote on a new captain but I hope this

is just a temporary situation. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2012, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Below is the 20 lines I played last night. I used #36 on all the lines as my MB, which showed up last night! On Ticket A, line B, I got 3 numbers + MB for $150. I missed CURSED numbers 2 & 11. By my estimation, I won $239 for my $20 investment. I will know for sure, when I cash it tonight! If I had chosen the megaplier it would have been  X3 for $717. But I like to hold on to my money and give Colorado Lottery the minimum amount I can. Thanx!

Adulane62,

So great to see the time and effort is paying off!  With the correct input you almost hit a homerun, very nice for sure.  Congratulations, btw did you use the new download of DM for the setup?  dld

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                        United States
                        Member #49750
                        February 13, 2007
                        448 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2012, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanx for the congrats everyone! I did use the new DM wheel option chosing 16 numbers and then setting L - H to 3-3. I then blocked 4 different groups, set 2 to wild and 4 to play. I then used the R-S-G which gave me 10 lines in the main file. I did this twice [20 lines total] and played them. Note: Nothing happens in the temp file, it shows 0. This traps 3 numbers from the wheel numbers and the rest from the unblocked 6 groups. I did not mess with the digits, decades or filters. As you can see from the tickets some numbers are repeated many times while others showed up once or twice only.

As for the MegaBall, #36 is one of six MegaBalll numbers I exclusively use for MegaMillions. As far as I am concerned, the other 40 MB numbers don't exist! Breakdown of my MB numbers are: four are single digits, one is in the 20's and #36! So there you have it! Think out of the box, use R-S-G! Thanx!

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4052 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2012, 12:00 am - IP Logged

ad

I have played that way many times, The nice thing about it is that once you hit the RSG you know exactly

how many sets you will have, picking a single BB and playing it on every ticket, priceless.   Since steve has

resigned as team captain we need to elect a new one.  I  would be glad to take over as I have most every

thing already in place.  You can vote for whoever you want and I hope we can hold the team together.  You

can post your vote here and the majority shall decide.   Since we have 17 members if Steve remains in the 

pool then we need at least 9 votes depending on how many would like to be considered.  If anyone would

like to opt out of the pool then this would be a good time to make it known and a refund will be issued for

the remaining balance they have in the account.  I will hold off playing anything until everything is decided.

RL

United States
                            Member #128704
                            May 31, 2012
                            16 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2012, 12:03 am - IP Logged

RL,

If you have the time, you have my vote. 

Packfan

watch out's avatar - behold
                              Georgia
                              United States