Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 7 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2012, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Way to go adulane62.  With RL's new tools I also feel much like RL that it is only a matter of time before a big win occurs.  RL has my vote but I still want Winsum back when he is able.

What I have learned with DMP is that less is better but when doing less you have to make really good choices.

I also vote to have RL play his local game that he is more experienced at while waiting for MM to roll back up.

Jimmy

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
    Braselton Ga
    United States
    Member #121665
    January 14, 2012
    35 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2012, 4:01 am - IP Logged

RL has my vote. I will MISS Winsum we are Lottery Brothers for life

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2012, 4:10 am - IP Logged

RL:

thanks for the update!

Well, I'm kicking myself also as I had basically 3 groups playing, blocked digit 7, 8 and 0 and played 1-5 (0-3) and 6,9 played (01).

The 9 played twice plus I had R/D set at 33 but had all my other 13 filters ranged perfectly!

Had I ranged the R/d and set the 9 to 0-2 I would have hit a 5/5 in 17 Lines!

So frustrated when this happens and lately its been happening a lot!

I must remind myself to look at the graphs more deeply as Adam always says "complete the picture" meaning where will it go next to complete its cycle.

I originally had a hard time seeing this but lately am seeing more of a visual pattern on the graphs and it does help greatly.

Just need to focus more and buckle down I guess.

More practice makes perfect.

Anyone else have any luck with settings, etc?

Thanks All.

M

meskhov,

Great job! I do not know what method for picking groups and digits you choose as sometimes all of them seem to fail, but as far as other filters are concerned graphs are the best. Just trust your mind's eyes.

Adam

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2012, 4:55 am - IP Logged

Way to go adulane62.  With RL's new tools I also feel much like RL that it is only a matter of time before a big win occurs.  RL has my vote but I still want Winsum back when he is able.

What I have learned with DMP is that less is better but when doing less you have to make really good choices.

I also vote to have RL play his local game that he is more experienced at while waiting for MM to roll back up.

Jimmy

I couldn't agree more! RL, you got my vote 100%. It is imperative this pool stay together atleast for the next 25 to 30 years, even if we win multiple times. RL, I for one, give you my permission to use the pool money to play the smaller local games you are familiar with. It doesn't have to be MM all the time, folks! Mix it up by playing the 5/39 game you know well to build up your confidence. Eventually winsum has to resume his role, if and when he is capable to do so. You are good as a tag team and I am worried you might get overwhelmed with all the resposibilities. Please stay strong! Thanx!

Eugene Oregan
          United States
          Member #128629
          May 29, 2012
          419 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2012, 7:41 am - IP Logged

RL

As long as you feel confident it will not overwhelm you, i vote you as captain.  Still hope winsum can be a part of the group and step back into that position if his situation improves.  Also think playing your 5/39 is a good choice, jp is smaller but at fifty cents a play lets give it a shot, you and your wife know it pretty well.  With a 5/5 win we could help winsums situation real fast, if all were agreed.  dld

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2012, 9:42 am - IP Logged

RL

As long as you feel confident it will not overwhelm you, i vote you as captain.  Still hope winsum can be a part of the group and step back into that position if his situation improves.  Also think playing your 5/39 is a good choice, jp is smaller but at fifty cents a play lets give it a shot, you and your wife know it pretty well.  With a 5/5 win we could help winsums situation real fast, if all were agreed.  dld

Did

Things will be about the same for me as they were before so it's no big deal.  The only added work will be

sending out the scans but even that won't be a problem because what I will do is upload them to box and

everyone will have the download link.  Each game I will just update the Box file without changing the link so

pool members can just use the same link to download each game.  If a member leaves the pool then I will

create a new link for security reasons.  I could also password protect the zip file and since only members will

have the password there is not much chance of someone getting our numbers.  I already keep a set of books

as to account balance and deposits, tickets purchased etc...  I keep a running tally and can send this information

to any member who would like to see where we stand at any time.   I will also create another email so pool

members  contact me at any time which I will check several times each day.  Anyway, I hope Steve is able to 

return soon and I agree if we win we could maybe get together and help him out with his currrent condition. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

san diego
              United States
              Member #68237
              December 16, 2008
              97 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2012, 10:09 am - IP Logged

RL has my vote.

FA

MA
                United States
                Member #89094
                March 30, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2012, 10:15 am - IP Logged

RL has my vote as well.

Yes, if we win a sizeable amount I'm all for helping Steve out in this situation.

I'm all for playing the other games as well as a win is a win no matter how small while we journey up the mountain side towards the honey pot at the top.

Thanks

M

san diego
                  United States
                  Member #68237
                  December 16, 2008
                  97 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

RL has my vote as well.

Yes, if we win a sizeable amount I'm all for helping Steve out in this situation.

I'm all for playing the other games as well as a win is a win no matter how small while we journey up the mountain side towards the honey pot at the top.

Thanks

M

I concurr with Meskhov help a brother in need. Those small wins on other games will add up.

FA

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I wanted to point out a topic that is worth reading, Do some number combinations have better odds?

by ronnie316.  The multi stage filter I included in the last update is an old program but I will be rewritting

it and try to make it a little better as it does much the same thing as is being dicussed there.  One can also

use the string wheel in DM to gain advantage of this.  The above topic is located in the Lottery Discusion

forum and I think pool members should check out the last few pages.   RJOh has posted a interesting chart

for powerball results.   I will try to get the update out today but it will most likely be a full install.  I decided

on this to prevent some people from using using the update on an older version which would cause a lot of

problems.  I also made a few other changes, nothing big just stuff that makes some things a little easier.

Here is one of the changes.  It should be ready by the end of the day.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Cleveland
                      United States
                      Member #100362
                      November 10, 2010
                      4 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2012, 11:52 am - IP Logged

You have my vote to be Team Captain RL!

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2012, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I think I have the update finished but will not upload it until later today so I can test it a little more first.

I think it's decided to to play my 6-44 on saturday and I think I will try for around 80 lines for $40.00. It

may be a little more or less.  The JP is at 2.7 million or 1.35 cash option.  This would pay about 79.4K to

each member if we win.  Ticket cost will be about $2.35 per person so I think it's a good game to play

until MM jumps back up.  A 5of5 for MM is 1 in 3,819,816 where my 6-44 is 1 in 7,059,052 but since it

plays 2 lines for a buck the odds are 1 in 3,529,526 for each dollar spent which is lower.  MM pays $250.000

for a 5of5 vs 1.35 million for the 6-44  and if we manage a 5of5 for MM then the payout for each member

would only be $14,706.   Looking at the game this way it's not hard to see how my 6-44 is a much better

play unless we were to hit a 5+1 on 40 lines. 

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5893 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2012, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I think I have the update finished but will not upload it until later today so I can test it a little more first.

I think it's decided to to play my 6-44 on saturday and I think I will try for around 80 lines for $40.00. It

may be a little more or less.  The JP is at 2.7 million or 1.35 cash option.  This would pay about 79.4K to

each member if we win.  Ticket cost will be about $2.35 per person so I think it's a good game to play

until MM jumps back up.  A 5of5 for MM is 1 in 3,819,816 where my 6-44 is 1 in 7,059,052 but since it

plays 2 lines for a buck the odds are 1 in 3,529,526 for each dollar spent which is lower.  MM pays $250.000

for a 5of5 vs 1.35 million for the 6-44  and if we manage a 5of5 for MM then the payout for each member

would only be $14,706.   Looking at the game this way it's not hard to see how my 6-44 is a much better

play unless we were to hit a 5+1 on 40 lines. 

RL

That sounds like a plan!!!

watch out's avatar - behold
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #129908
                            July 1, 2012
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2012, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

RL

A couple pages back you made mention of the new menu and said if anyone has a tool in mind to let you know. At the time I didn't, but last night PB game I ran the lines up to 2000 plus lines, then clicked RLP and got 18 lines. Well I didn't want to play all lines amounting to $36 dollars. So I went in and matched only the fours and came away with two different matches for a total of 4 lines and played those.

After the PB game I reset the filters to correspond to last night's game then ran the lines to 2800 then pressed the RLP and got 15 lines with two 4 0f 5 hits. The point being I'm seeing several 4's in the RLP lines, not and all the time, but it does happen. 

So........I was thinking if you could built a match gitsmo that could match the 4's with those 15-25 lines and store those in the RFM files to be played. Then I expanded my dream to matching those matched fours to the 2800 lines and find all the 24+ matches. I wouldn't mind winning 10-15 four hits. Of course I'm also thinking RSG and RAC matches also.

Just a thought

Just do it......

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                              Member #119184
                              November 16, 2011
                              29 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2012, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

RL has my vote as well, and i agree with what dld said.

Page 7 of 26