Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega-millions settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 380 replies. Last post 4 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 18 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:08 am - IP Logged

For last night's game I selected ID=6 and TB=7. I picked 1 group to play and blocked 1 group. 2 digits blocked and 2 put in play. I put in all sets number 12 in the first position. Also I set digit 2 as hitting 3 times. It did hit, but 5 times and TB was =8 and not 7.  One of the played digits missed, the rest was ok, except for that ID was 5. As a result I played 6 sets and hit 2 x 3 of 5 with the mistakes I made. With my setup no reduction was necessary as i came up with 6 sets only

Adam

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    892 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I want to say again that the right way to make it happen is thru digits and groups. You may be mistaken many times , but once in a while the setup will be good enough to give a good chance of hitting.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4094 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I want to say again that the right way to make it happen is thru digits and groups. You may be mistaken many times , but once in a while the setup will be good enough to give a good chance of hitting.

Adam

Adam

I have been playing catch up for so long that I have not been able to really put the time in on setups.

I think have everything finished so now I can focus on playing and hope I start doing much better.  It

is so easy to get side tracked fixing bugs and testing new stuff that every so often I have to just say

enough is enough.  I have the groups program working but it needs more testing so I will go back to

my old system and see how I do for a few draws before I take it back up.  Nice hits on 6 lines, I have

wanted to ask you many times but it slipped my mind, but on average how many lines to you play for

your 5-42?

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        892 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Adam

I have been playing catch up for so long that I have not been able to really put the time in on setups.

I think have everything finished so now I can focus on playing and hope I start doing much better.  It

is so easy to get side tracked fixing bugs and testing new stuff that every so often I have to just say

enough is enough.  I have the groups program working but it needs more testing so I will go back to

my old system and see how I do for a few draws before I take it back up.  Nice hits on 6 lines, I have

wanted to ask you many times but it slipped my mind, but on average how many lines to you play for

your 5-42?

RL

RL,

Thanks a lot. Perhaps I could help you out with some testing. I can easily skip a couple of games and test what you need to. It would be a pleasure as always.

I never play more than 16 lines, so 2 local tickets. Last games using the new RSG whenever necessary I can limit myself to 6- 10 lines. If all is good in my setup then the RSG works just fine. Same refers to the RAC as often times I combine both of them and they work like a dream.

Adam

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          892 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2012, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Below there's an example of a very tight setup.  I used mostly digits, groups and decades. Most filters are pretty wide open. I do not play that way very often, but as you can see it reduces the sets in the game drastically.

Adam542 setup

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4094 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

To Digit Masters lottery pool members

I just uploaded a pic of my MM setup for tonight's play,  The pic is in the ticket scans download file if you

want to download and view it.   I have not used any tools to reduce the sets to the final 40 or so we will

play not knowing if I will make anymore changes.   After viewing  the pic if you disagree with a setting let

me know and I will take a second look and maybe change it.  The tickets in the file are for the last game

we played so don't be concerned with them.  This setup is for tonight's MM game.  If you have a suggestion

for a change let me know before 6pm as that is when I will make the final reductions.  Either PM me or send

suggestions to the email address I used to contact everyone about the download link.   I thought it would

be interesting to give all the pool members a chance to critique the setup.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4094 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Need Bonus Ball suggestions, 1 or 2 per member only but I would rather have just 1.

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4094 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Heres what I have, I ran sets through RAC which took me down to 21 then I ran RSG for 14 more lines to

give us 35 total. I have 7 bonus balls and I will use each on 5 lines.  I should have the scans uploaded in

about an hour.

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4094 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Pool members

Just wanted to let members know I will be private playing my 5-39 tonight.

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4094 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2012, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Pool members

The ticket scans have been uploaded along with a setup pic showing what I used for tonight. 

I was hoping to get some feedback on the groups but no one suggested anything different so

I went with what I had.  Anyway, we will know in a couple hours how we did. 

09/28/12  7:00pm

RL

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Pool members

The ticket scans have been uploaded along with a setup pic showing what I used for tonight. 

I was hoping to get some feedback on the groups but no one suggested anything different so

RL

RL

Thanks for all your hard work.  dld

United States
                        Member #128373
                        May 22, 2012
                        201 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Pool members

RL

I know I'm not a pool member, but I'm wishing yall the best, RL.  If you do hit the big one, could you live comfortably on your cut of the prize?

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4094 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2012, 2:47 am - IP Logged

I know I'm not a pool member, but I'm wishing yall the best, RL.  If you do hit the big one, could you live comfortably on your cut of the prize?

LP

Previous or current does not matter.  We have not had a leader for a long time and most of our

problems go all the way back to R. Reagan.  We don't elect leaders anymore we elect Presidents

based on everything but leadership.   You might even say that we elect the person who can put

on the best show.  There is so much going on and many don't have a clue.  IMHO the number one

thing  that should be omitted from the election process are all the TV adds, not the ones that are

aimed directly at the candidates but the ones that are almost subliminal tied in with normal products. 

I would love to see an investagation into this. It seems that they are not so much interested in our

votes but in reprogramming  our minds so that we conform to what they want us to be.  The battle

is no longer for who will lead this country.  It's about who will control it.  Flash enough images enough

times and people will obey.   All the blame should be placed on the people who elect and not the elected.

As Forest would say stuid is stupid does.  What people should have done is demand more choices, I don't

think this will ever happen as it takes a few more smart's then we seem to have as a nation.  One of  the

first things I would change If I were King would be to make it so that a citizen must be second generation

before allowed to vote and fifth generation to hold any public office. 

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4094 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2012, 3:16 am - IP Logged

Pool members

I sent out an email to all the members.  I am going to start uploading a pick of my basic setup for each

MM draw in much the same way I do the ticket scans.  I will try to put it up a day or so before the draw

and members can look it over then make any suggetions they think will improve it.  I did not get any

feedback for last nights draw but I did not give enough time for most members.  I may include a app

that will copy my setup to your computer so you don't have to go through and set each value.  This is

new and may take a couple draws to get it all worked out.

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4094 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2012, 3:19 am - IP Logged

I still want to set up a sever so that members can log in and input certain values they think will hit.

I hope to get started on it this in the coming week.

RL

Page 18 of 26