Welcome Guest
You last visited May 19, 2022, 12:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

Topic closed. 2281 replies. Last post 2 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 141 of 153
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 165 ]  [76.39%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 51 ]  [23.61%]
Total Valid Votes [ 216 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 16 ]  
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
2440 Posts

For MMs Megaball drawing for 1/21/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz"Type

Makes noo difference WHUT Game I analyze, switchin Gearz from ANY Game back to another iz az smooth az a Prezidenchal Tranzishun..Equations flowz seamlessly, as the Math iz more than able to defeat ANY Astronomical Adversary!,

This endeavor iz NOT for the faint-hearted, it TESTS whut you're made ov, as such, EvErYbOdY even Internationalist wantz ta git their 15 min of Cyber5ame wit Ole Stat$talker Wink.. cauze JellyJulia knowz Probability Math is da "Real Deal in da Hometown of Boxing Holyfield".So letme git bizzy since I'm the "Gatekeeper of the Sacred Lottery Knowledge." LOL..Oh Dear..!, naah which onena my 15 Bedroomz shall I Post from ..I just may Post from the Rollz Royce.. uuh Charles?.. "Would you be so kind az to pull the Rollz around, and make sure there'z plenty ov "Grrrey Poupon" in it" ..Green laugh

This MM drawing ,.with more than half  of the Matrix .. Which are.. 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, (9 rpt), 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, *22, 24, 25... as pointed out by Probability Math...68% of the Total 25 possible..Thumbs Up

Ole Stat$talker's Agenda & Motto is, "Play the least amount of numberz that're "probable",.. just play the RIGHT ONES ", toss da jUnCk.!!...Which would a playa fair betta with?..having to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition iz in the more concentrated less%..Yes Nod

Beautifully accurate Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even with the Mainballs too..just keep in mind that, it'z ALWAYS gonna be a different drawing resultz when you git into da REAL ring wit daBat Beast ( Hea dat RRRS "Tag Team" participantz ?)

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...5, 6, (9 rpt), 11, 13, 16, 20, *22, *24, 25, ...40% of 25#s..thus a 60% reduction of the total 25# Matrix..Thumbs Up

Blue ThinkingPossible "sneaky" picks are..15, 21..

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

Note LP's timestamp of this Post...

Drawing is held at 11p EST

Predictions via MATH, which iz whut THIS thread iz about, CAN be done..Wink

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2440 Posts

For MMs Megaball drawing for 1/25/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type

Remember, this iz a Template..Smash

Makes noo difference WHUT Game I analyze, switchin Gearz from ANY Game back to another iz az smooth az a Prezidenchal Tranzishun..Equations flowz seamlessly, as the Math iz more than able to Boxing defeat ANY Astronomical Adversary!,

EvErYbOdY, even Internationalist wantz ta git their 15 min of Cyber5ame wit Ole Stat$talker.. cauze JellyJulia knowz Probability Math is da "Real Deal, but since I refused her Royal Command,..Bang Head I'm of No use LOL..So letme git bizzy since I'm the "Gatekeeper of the Sacred Lottery Knowledge."..according ta LP's own MatheStatician in residency , Hurray!🎈cottoneyedjoe🎈..

This MM drawing ,.with more than half  of the Matrix .. Which are..2, 4, 5, 6, *10, 11, 15, (18 rpt), 20 *22, 24, 25  ... as pointed out by Probability Math...48% of the Total 25 possible..Big Smile

Ole Stat$talker's Agenda & Motto is, "Play the least amount of numberz that're "probable",.. just play the RIGHT ONES ", toss da jUnCk.!!... Shocked Which would a playa fair betta wit?..havin to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition iz in the more concentrated less%..Thumbs Up

Beautifully accurate Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even wit the Mainballs too..just keep in mind that, it'z ALWAYS gonna be a different drawing resultz when you git into da REAL ring wit da Bat Beast ( especially if LO's Hiding Behind Computer rig it or halt the drawing )

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...2, 4, 5, 6, *10, 11, 15, (18 rpt), *22, 24, 25  ...44% of 25#s..thus a 56% reduction of the total 25# Matrix..Yes Nod

Blue Thinking  Possible "sneaky" picks are..3, 20..

Any others NOT pointed out by the Laws?, will constitute outright blatant rigging..!!

-Stat$talker 

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
      Member #197030
      March 28, 2019
      1046 Posts

For MMs Megaball drawing for 1/25/22..Let's see what Probability Math and my Stat$cope says about itz Stat$... tossin out dem distractin nonviable "junk numberz wit those "flip flop oddz" Type

Makes noo difference WHUT Game I analyze, switchin Gearz from ANY Game back to another iz az smooth az a Prezidenchal Tranzishun..Equations flowz seamlessly, as the Math iz more than able to Boxing defeat ANY Astronomical Adversary!,

EvErYbOdY, even Internationalist wantz ta git their 15 min of Cyber5ame wit Ole Stat$talker.. cauze JellyJulia knowz Probability Math is da "Real Deal, but since I refused her Royal Command,..Bang Head I'm of No use LOL..So letme git bizzy since I'm the "Gatekeeper of the Sacred Lottery Knowledge."..according ta LP's own MatheStatician in residency , Hurray!🎈cottoneyedjoe🎈..

This MM drawing ,.with more than half  of the Matrix .. Which are..2, 4, 5, 6, *10, 11, 15, (18 rpt), 20 *22, 24, 25  ... as pointed out by Probability Math...48% of the Total 25 possible..Big Smile

Ole Stat$talker's Agenda & Motto is, "Play the least amount of numberz that're "probable",.. just play the RIGHT ONES ", toss da jUnCk.!!... Shocked Which would a playa fair betta wit?..havin to play 100% of a Matrix, or a lesser % of it?..while still assuring the correct ball of fruition iz in the more concentrated less%..Thumbs Up

Beautifully accurate Probability Math will ALWAYS point out the RIGHT ONES..yepp, even wit the Mainballs too..just keep in mind that, it'z ALWAYS gonna be a different drawing resultz when you git into da REAL ring wit da Bat Beast ( especially if LO's Hiding Behind Computer rig it or halt the drawing )

MY "5avorite" picks of suspects this drawing would be...2, 4, 5, 6, *10, 11, 15, (18 rpt), *22, 24, 25  ...44% of 25#s..thus a 56% reduction of the total 25# Matrix..Yes Nod

-Stat$talker 

What's all this about M&Ms?

When you win, will you still post on LP?

United States
        Member #197030
        March 28, 2019
        1046 Posts

-Stat$talker 

Hmmm... The mega ball was 13, which isn't among the numbers you posted. What could possibly be the explanation for this very normal occurrence? Is it that the lottery is just random, or is it that they spent money and man hours to purposely rig it against you, specifically. I guess we'll never know.

Better luck next time.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55887
          October 23, 2007
          13265 Posts

Hmmm... The mega ball was 13, which isn't among the numbers you posted. What could possibly be the explanation for this very normal occurrence? Is it that the lottery is just random, or is it that they spent money and man hours to purposely rig it against you, specifically. I guess we'll never know.

Better luck next time.

Why yes, Joe, they spent precious man hours AND money to search the forum here to shut down the mainframe to keep our resident guru here from winning that $2. 

It was close, but thank goodness the LO's saved the day!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2440 Posts

Blue Thinking..git cha Own sayinz.. stay auwphf my style turf..!!..ClownBoZo..

Well, this time it wuz actually my bad, I simply Bang Head forgot to include "13"..but the Math did point it out..THAT kinda mistake comez frum gittin iNtErRuPtEd...

LOL Aaaww, but look how da Mad Naysayerz & Playa Haterz came outta the box one this Post...but are mysteriously SILENT when Ole Stat$talker iz on the mark..

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              2440 Posts

What's all this about M&Ms?

When you win, will you still post on LP?

"What's all this about M&Ms?"

Dat M&Ms post wuz about yo sister, cottoneyedjanet who werked at the M&Ms Factory, but got fired for throwin away all the W&Ws..LOL

United States
                Member #197030
                March 28, 2019
                1046 Posts

Why yes, Joe, they spent precious man hours AND money to search the forum here to shut down the mainframe to keep our resident guru here from winning that $2. 

It was close, but thank goodness the LO's saved the day!

"Sir, take a look. Someone in a trailer park in Savannah has just picked Mega Ball number 2."

"We'll have to rig it."

"Sir, are you sure? There must be another--"

"No, I'm afraid this is our only option."

"Sir, I'm afraid there's more bad news."

"No..."

"Yes. He has also picked a key number!"

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55887
                  October 23, 2007
                  13265 Posts

"Sir, take a look. Someone in a trailer park in Savannah has just picked Mega Ball number 2."

"We'll have to rig it."

"Sir, are you sure? There must be another--"

"No, I'm afraid this is our only option."

"Sir, I'm afraid there's more bad news."

"No..."

"Yes. He has also picked a key number!"

Green laugh

Thats too funny!

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2440 Posts

Green laugh

Thats too funny!

Aye ClownBoZo?...

Ya got it backwerdz... "A picture iz wortha Thousand werdz"....

Not a Thousand "laughfz"... when there are NO WERDZ..Crazy

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55887
                      October 23, 2007
                      13265 Posts

Aye ClownBoZo?...

Ya got it backwerdz... "A picture iz wortha Thousand werdz"....

Not a Thousand "laughfz"... when there are NO WERDZ..Crazy

Its worth a thousand words AND a thousand laughs BOZO

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2440 Posts

Its worth a thousand words AND a thousand laughs BOZO

LOL..You are HoPeLeSs

So,? The RRRS hasn't been feelin lucky lately..?

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55887
                          October 23, 2007
                          13265 Posts

LOL..You are HoPeLeSs

So,? The RRRS hasn't been feelin lucky lately..?

By the end of the year I hold my own on the Challenges and the "One a Days". 

A real shame fja isn't around to keep track of the players winnings. I really miss him.

United States
                            Member #197030
                            March 28, 2019
                            1046 Posts

By the end of the year I hold my own on the Challenges and the "One a Days". 

A real shame fja isn't around to keep track of the players winnings. I really miss him.

Did he pass away?

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55887
                              October 23, 2007
                              13265 Posts

Did he pass away?

He may have. Don't know for sure. He just up and disappeared last August after posting results of Maddog's Challenge. He was great at keeping track of everyone's stats.

If I had the time I would try to do it.

Page 141 of 153