Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can prayer affect the outcome of a lottery

Topic closed. 215 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 4 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

Praying for a lottery win will:

Improve the chances of winning [ 34 ]  [45.95%]
Worsen the chances of winning [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Have no influence on the chances of winning [ 40 ]  [54.05%]
Total Valid Votes [ 74 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm so sick of your crap. I've done my homework, which is why I'm an agnostic. I don't believe any of that stuff in the Bible, I was simply copying and pasting that info here to answer a question someone posted. I'm no expert, but I know enough contradictions that makes it quite clear to me that this whole religion nonsense is full of B.S. As far as the Bible is concerned, it's been plagiarized. There a few religions before the time of Christianity that have some of the exact same stories as in the Bible. The savior died and rose from the dead 3 days later, feeding the masses with fish, 3 wise men, and on and on and on. If you would actually do an objective search, you'd see this and many many other contradictions, but you won't because your biased.

See, this is why I get angry at you. You don't stop and think before you write your crap.

quit your whining,  and take what you have coming to you,  commensurate with the roller coasters you start in here.

you are the one that talks trash about others beliefs,  instead of raising respect based "questions",  so don't cry foul to the board joker.   your efforts are well documented in here as to your motivations when this stuff comes up. 

for some reason you think you are Christianities whipping boy in here. 

"I've done my homework"........   about the only "homework" you have ever done is put in the time to peruse anti-christian sites searching for a "reason" not to believe,  that were manufactured by far more "intellectual minds" than yourself.

your a parrot.   you can't even think / reason beyond what you read,  nor have you ever considered possibilities beyond what you parrot.   seen it a thousand times.....your first move is automatic pilot dismissle before you have even weighed the evidence.

that isn't a sign of a seeker,  or a man of wisdom and pursuit,  that's a trained / commited parrot whose resolve is to expend it's energies toward excusing it away,  rather than a fine tooth comb "maybe".

there is ZERO "homework" in that equation.

so you can copy and paste other peoples excuses.     big whoop,  they aren't yours

very rarely have i ever observed you display on original thought that was your own

"There a few religions before the time of Christianity that have some of the exact same stories as in the Bible. The savior died and rose from the dead 3 days later, feeding the masses with fish, 3 wise men, and on and on and on".

that's a total lie,  and one i totally dispelled in another thread where i threw the historical blanket of truth over it,  rather than the "manufactured truth" you parrot from so called "learned historians".

remember in the other thread where i went down the list singlehadedly on your accusations above,  "rose from the dead 3 days later", "3 wise men",  etc?   

when i went down that list one by one, i showed there was not one eyewitness to these events you portray as "true',  because  the 'diety' they were attributed to never even lived

they were MYTHICAL creations

after i proved the person you say did these things never even lived,   you ran in the OTHER DIRECTION,  changed to the topic and never addressed that historical fact.

then,  you slide it out back in here,   attempting to sell it as "fact".

manufacturing history,  or blatantly lying about history (now that i made you aware of it)  is what,  "trustworthy"?

despite the proof i provided to totally demonstrate it's nothing but a manufactured lie,  you still seek to refer to it as "proof".

you do your "homework",  huh?   

between the 2 of us,  you are the one banking your position on a "fairy tale".

believe what you will about the claims of Christ,  but at least my position is based on a real person in history.

the total difference between you and me........i don't have to make up "history".

all i have to do is regurgitate it AS IS

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

quit your whining,  and take what you have coming to you,  commensurate with the roller coasters you start in here.

you are the one that talks trash about others beliefs,  instead of raising respect based "questions",  so don't cry foul to the board joker.   your efforts are well documented in here as to your motivations when this stuff comes up. 

for some reason you think you are Christianities whipping boy in here. 

"I've done my homework"........   about the only "homework" you have ever done is put in the time to peruse anti-christian sites searching for a "reason" not to believe,  that were manufactured by far more "intellectual minds" than yourself.

your a parrot.   you can't even think / reason beyond what you read,  nor have you ever considered possibilities beyond what you parrot.   seen it a thousand times.....your first move is automatic pilot dismissle before you have even weighed the evidence.

that isn't a sign of a seeker,  or a man of wisdom and pursuit,  that's a trained / commited parrot whose resolve is to expend it's energies toward excusing it away,  rather than a fine tooth comb "maybe".

there is ZERO "homework" in that equation.

so you can copy and paste other peoples excuses.     big whoop,  they aren't yours

very rarely have i ever observed you display on original thought that was your own

"There a few religions before the time of Christianity that have some of the exact same stories as in the Bible. The savior died and rose from the dead 3 days later, feeding the masses with fish, 3 wise men, and on and on and on".

that's a total lie,  and one i totally dispelled in another thread where i threw the historical blanket of truth over it,  rather than the "manufactured truth" you parrot from so called "learned historians".

remember in the other thread where i went down the list singlehadedly on your accusations above,  "rose from the dead 3 days later", "3 wise men",  etc?   

when i went down that list one by one, i showed there was not one eyewitness to these events you portray as "true',  because  the 'diety' they were attributed to never even lived

they were MYTHICAL creations

after i proved the person you say did these things never even lived,   you ran in the OTHER DIRECTION,  changed to the topic and never addressed that historical fact.

then,  you slide it out back in here,   attempting to sell it as "fact".

manufacturing history,  or blatantly lying about history (now that i made you aware of it)  is what,  "trustworthy"?

despite the proof i provided to totally demonstrate it's nothing but a manufactured lie,  you still seek to refer to it as "proof".

you do your "homework",  huh?   

between the 2 of us,  you are the one banking your position on a "fairy tale".

believe what you will about the claims of Christ,  but at least my position is based on a real person in history.

the total difference between you and me........i don't have to make up "history".

all i have to do is regurgitate it AS IS

How dare you even use the word "Proof" in your discussion.....

Whatever you say Visiondude......Crazy

The only documentation you take seriously is the Bible.

Sorry, I can't help you. It's futile to have a reasonable discussion with someone who has no use with any other documentations. Oh well, I tried....I really did.

Folks who don't have an open mind are a lost cause.

Have a nice life Visiondude. I hope you prosper in all that you do....

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I am 5000% sure.  No doubt.

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

The following is where the Bible was plagiarized from:

Attis       Greece 1200- BC

Born of a virgin on Dec. 25

Crucified, dead for 3 days, placed in a tomb

Resurrected

Krishna      India- 900 BC

Born of a virgin Devaki

Star in the east signaling his coming

Peformed miracles with his disciples

And upon his death, resurrected

Dionysus       Greece- 500 BC

Born of a virgin Dec. 25

Traveling precher who performed miracles, turned water into wine

Reffered to as King of Kings

God's only begotten son

Alpha and Omega

And uppn his death, resurrected

Mithra of Persia    1200- BC

Born of a virgin on Dec. 25

12 disciples

Performed miracles

And upon his death, buried for 3 days and was resurrected

He was also referred to as the truth, the light and many others

Interestingly, the day of worship was on Sunday

The fact of the matter is that there are many others who also have similar stories like the ones below:

Chrisna of Hindostan

Budha Sakia of India

Salivahana of Bermuda

Zulis, or Zhule, also Osaris and Orusof Egypt

Odin of the Scandinavians

Crite of Chaldea

Zoroaster

Baal and taut God of Pheonecia

Indra of Tibet

Bali of Afghanistan

Jao of Nepal

Wittoba of Billingonese

Thammuz of Syria

Atys of Phrygia

Xanolxis pf the Bonzes

Adad of Assyria

Deva Tat and Sammononocodam of Siam

Alcides of Thebes

Mikado of the Sintoos

Ixion and Quirinus of Rome

Prometheus of Caucasus

Beddru of japan

hesus or Eros and Bremeillah of the Druids

Thor, son of Odin of the Gauls

Cadmus of Greece

Hil and Feta of the Mandaites

Gentaut and Quexalcote of mexico

Universal Monarch of the Sybyls

Ischy of the Island of Formosa

Divine teacher of Plato

Holy one of Xaca

Fohi and Tien of China

Adonis, son of the virgin Lo of Greece

All those similar attributes are from nothing but astrological reasons. This is too long to explain here. But it has to do with the star in the East which is Sirus, and is the brightest star in the night sky, and on Dec. 24th, it aligns with the 3 brightests stars in Orions belt. The 3 stars are called what they have been called in Ancient times....the 3 Kings..And they all point to the sunrise on Dec. 25th. The 3 kings follow the star in the east to locate the sunrise. The Son....

There's much much more but this is not the place to write it.

rather than take the time it takes to slice apart every phony "example" you gave above of copycats to what Christ really did,  i have come up with a better way to prove you are not the "homework guy" you sell yourself to be.

a parrot of manufactured anti-christian sites with ZERO digging for the real truth effort on your part, is your real game.

good and efficient this time,  and one where it will fully demonstrate your motives in this matter,  vs your "claims" of investigation.

all your supposed list of "dieties"  can't come close to your claims they mirror Christ's accomplishments pre-Christ,  and fortunately for you,  there is some dude on the internet that is offering $1,000 to any person that can provide any story in which the pre-Christian deities did the things which are claimed.

by 'any story'......that means documented eyewitness history pre recorded BEFORE Christ was ever born.

so far  -------->   no takers

you see how that works?   

you cannot back up stuff you spew,  that you blatantly stole from people who purposefully lie about history (and not caring if they did),  just because they don't want the true history of Christ .....to be true.

now,  i am going to demonstrate why it is you really don't like me.

you made the claims that the above "pretenders" did accomplish similar feats that Christ did,  so ...

show us  where these "hidden documents" are,  that even the perpetraitors of these "history" websites can't even find themselves.

$1000 is yours for the taking,  but you refusing to collect proves you have no position to stand upon from the get go.

imagine that.  guys a 1,000 times more resourceful and intelligent than you can't collect an easy $1000.

don't pretend to sell yourself as someone that has "done his homework" ----->  until you show us a photocopy of the $1000 cancelled check.

until then,  you are the plagiarizer of other peoples manufactured excuses.

that's an AWEFUL position for which to build an eventual eternal position on.....the purposeful lies of another.  and another, etc.

i can appreciate why you don't like me.....cuz i can demonstrate your real motive about supposed 'ambivalence' to truth,  and your complete voracious oppostion to it no matter what.

i took apart "horus" before,  but that didn't stop you.  even knowing that was an historical lie,  you paraded out other historical lies,  and now,  instead of admitting the falacy of your position (because it was based in historical fabrication),  what will you do about it?    you will still attempt to pass it off as "truth" the next opportunity you get.

though "maybe" you are smart enough now to know you can't lie about it anymore when i am in the room :)

we all know you wouldn't pass up a sure $1000

want the guys email address ?

shoot,   you can get whoever you want,  and divy up the rewards fairly

your failure to follow thru on what you sell is "true" demonstrates you can't be trusted as far as what happened in history

and.....it demonstrates you never cared in the first place TO find out

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2011, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

rather than take the time it takes to slice apart every phony "example" you gave above of copycats to what Christ really did,  i have come up with a better way to prove you are not the "homework guy" you sell yourself to be.

a parrot of manufactured anti-christian sites with ZERO digging for the real truth effort on your part, is your real game.

good and efficient this time,  and one where it will fully demonstrate your motives in this matter,  vs your "claims" of investigation.

all your supposed list of "dieties"  can't come close to your claims they mirror Christ's accomplishments pre-Christ,  and fortunately for you,  there is some dude on the internet that is offering $1,000 to any person that can provide any story in which the pre-Christian deities did the things which are claimed.

by 'any story'......that means documented eyewitness history pre recorded BEFORE Christ was ever born.

so far  -------->   no takers

you see how that works?   

you cannot back up stuff you spew,  that you blatantly stole from people who purposefully lie about history (and not caring if they did),  just because they don't want the true history of Christ .....to be true.

now,  i am going to demonstrate why it is you really don't like me.

you made the claims that the above "pretenders" did accomplish similar feats that Christ did,  so ...

show us  where these "hidden documents" are,  that even the perpetraitors of these "history" websites can't even find themselves.

$1000 is yours for the taking,  but you refusing to collect proves you have no position to stand upon from the get go.

imagine that.  guys a 1,000 times more resourceful and intelligent than you can't collect an easy $1000.

don't pretend to sell yourself as someone that has "done his homework" ----->  until you show us a photocopy of the $1000 cancelled check.

until then,  you are the plagiarizer of other peoples manufactured excuses.

that's an AWEFUL position for which to build an eventual eternal position on.....the purposeful lies of another.  and another, etc.

i can appreciate why you don't like me.....cuz i can demonstrate your real motive about supposed 'ambivalence' to truth,  and your complete voracious oppostion to it no matter what.

i took apart "horus" before,  but that didn't stop you.  even knowing that was an historical lie,  you paraded out other historical lies,  and now,  instead of admitting the falacy of your position (because it was based in historical fabrication),  what will you do about it?    you will still attempt to pass it off as "truth" the next opportunity you get.

though "maybe" you are smart enough now to know you can't lie about it anymore when i am in the room :)

we all know you wouldn't pass up a sure $1000

want the guys email address ?

shoot,   you can get whoever you want,  and divy up the rewards fairly

your failure to follow thru on what you sell is "true" demonstrates you can't be trusted as far as what happened in history

and.....it demonstrates you never cared in the first place TO find out

This is too funny. Do you really believe you're the first one to challenge whether those deities did the same thing as Christ?

Once again, you didn't do your homework. The producer of that information already cleared her name by defending the Deities one by one with factual historical documentation.

It's strange that you blindly choose a book that was written thousands of years ago, and has been translated a few times, over modern technological advances in the art of investigation, which has the ability to clarify dilemmas much faster and more precisely.

What you fail to understand is the big picture. The above was just one piece to a very big puzzle. I have enough pieces of the puzzle to realize the picture is not what was shown on the box. Whether the producers of the facts about other Deities is true or not is not what's important. There are so many other very very strong indicators, that it makes this example of other Deties rediculous in comparison.

Funny, you'll believe in a story written in the Bible, but you won't believe a story written in some Indian, Persian, or Greek story. Like I said before, you're biased. You don't have an ounce of objectivity in you.

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2011, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

This is too funny. Do you really believe you're the first one to challenge whether those deities did the same thing as Christ?

Once again, you didn't do your homework. The producer of that information already cleared her name by defending the Deities one by one with factual historical documentation.

It's strange that you blindly choose a book that was written thousands of years ago, and has been translated a few times, over modern technological advances in the art of investigation, which has the ability to clarify dilemmas much faster and more precisely.

What you fail to understand is the big picture. The above was just one piece to a very big puzzle. I have enough pieces of the puzzle to realize the picture is not what was shown on the box. Whether the producers of the facts about other Deities is true or not is not what's important. There are so many other very very strong indicators, that it makes this example of other Deties rediculous in comparison.

Funny, you'll believe in a story written in the Bible, but you won't believe a story written in some Indian, Persian, or Greek story. Like I said before, you're biased. You don't have an ounce of objectivity in you.

"Once again, you didn't do your homework. The producer of that information already cleared her name by defending the Deities one by one with factual historical documentation".

well that's a blatant lie,  and you know that is,  and too prove that it is....

...... show us the DOCUMENTED PROOF where it occured.    where is it joker?

that kind of fantastic world fact bending info must have spread so fast across the internet,  it HAS to be readily available to your "resourcefulness"  Green laugh

the very fact you won't point this board in that direction demonstrates you have no conscience about manufacturing "alleged truth"

there is no "factual history" about what you claim is "true" to cull from in the first place,  otherwise people like you are referring to........ would have collected the $1000 by now.

that $1000 challenge (and it wasn't by me) is STILL standing on the table,  so go get your "source" you lied existed,  and split it with them.

what?    all of a sudden $500 is blood money you don't want any part of?    your not a "truth judas",  are you?

if this person actually did it,  all they would have to do is download thier "proof" and send it via email to the address i will be happy to provide,  and you can split half of it with "her" for a finders fee.

now you stayed in the game long enough to prove twice you can't back up what you sell as "truth".

(1)  you "refuse" to collect at least a slam dunk $500,  and an easy $1000 (if you are an entreprenuer), because you can resource the net and copy and paste it YOURSELF,  keeping ALL the money (instead of splitting it with the manufacturer of "history").

gee,  joker doesn't want easy / slam dunk money.   that's suspicious.

(2)  joker will never provide this supposed historical "truth",  because he knows it doesn't exist.

points 1 AND 2 let us know you make garbage up on the fly,  and even more poignant,  you can't back it up.

see,  this is why i told you,  you can play nice when you oppose ANY views in here,  but when you "go there",  i will make sure other people see what your motivations really are,  once i slice them open.

you already passed on a slam dunk $1000 once.

the fact that you will pass on it again,  AFTER the board now knows for sure you claim there is someone who "can",  well that fact will precede you around this board everytime you sell something as "factual" from here on out.

my suggestion;  just be a man about it,  and admit for once you could CARE LESS what the "truth" really is,  instead of embarrasing yourself by lying willfully about manufactured "truth", after you are caught doing so.

at least you might be able to salvage some self worth out of these messes

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2011, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

"Once again, you didn't do your homework. The producer of that information already cleared her name by defending the Deities one by one with factual historical documentation".

well that's a blatant lie,  and you know that is,  and too prove that it is....

...... show us the DOCUMENTED PROOF where it occured.    where is it joker?

that kind of fantastic world fact bending info must have spread so fast across the internet,  it HAS to be readily available to your "resourcefulness"  Green laugh

the very fact you won't point this board in that direction demonstrates you have no conscience about manufacturing "alleged truth"

there is no "factual history" about what you claim is "true" to cull from in the first place,  otherwise people like you are referring to........ would have collected the $1000 by now.

that $1000 challenge (and it wasn't by me) is STILL standing on the table,  so go get your "source" you lied existed,  and split it with them.

what?    all of a sudden $500 is blood money you don't want any part of?    your not a "truth judas",  are you?

if this person actually did it,  all they would have to do is download thier "proof" and send it via email to the address i will be happy to provide,  and you can split half of it with "her" for a finders fee.

now you stayed in the game long enough to prove twice you can't back up what you sell as "truth".

(1)  you "refuse" to collect at least a slam dunk $500,  and an easy $1000 (if you are an entreprenuer), because you can resource the net and copy and paste it YOURSELF,  keeping ALL the money (instead of splitting it with the manufacturer of "history").

gee,  joker doesn't want easy / slam dunk money.   that's suspicious.

(2)  joker will never provide this supposed historical "truth",  because he knows it doesn't exist.

points 1 AND 2 let us know you make garbage up on the fly,  and even more poignant,  you can't back it up.

see,  this is why i told you,  you can play nice when you oppose ANY views in here,  but when you "go there",  i will make sure other people see what your motivations really are,  once i slice them open.

you already passed on a slam dunk $1000 once.

the fact that you will pass on it again,  AFTER the board now knows for sure you claim there is someone who "can",  well that fact will precede you around this board everytime you sell something as "factual" from here on out.

my suggestion;  just be a man about it,  and admit for once you could CARE LESS what the "truth" really is,  instead of embarrasing yourself by lying willfully about manufactured "truth", after you are caught doing so.

at least you might be able to salvage some self worth out of these messes

I want to make a wager.

Either you or an attorney can set this up.

Show me a fact regarding any of the Bible stories.

I'll personally give you a thousand bucks If you are successful.

Chair

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2011, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I looked up a definition for visiondude and found this:

"God complex

A person is who is said to have a "God complex", does not believe he is god, but acts so arrogantly that he might as well believe he is God or appointed to act by God."

I believe visiondud tells God himself the "real" story of Jesus and fills in the details.  You know, just in case God has forgotten after all these years.

visiondud admitted he lies!  He never bothers to provide a link pointing to confirmation of what he says - that is because he is so "original" in his thinking.  He is not a "parrot!"  That means he makes this stuff up as he goes along. And no one but him believes what he says!  Any normal person would provide a ton of links to where he is getting his information but visiondud can't!  Lazy liar with a God complex.

Quit while you are ahead - Lottery Post readers will thank you for sparing them of the drivel visiondud posts.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22939 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2011, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Gambling is a sin.  If your church accepts gambling, then you need to find a different church.   Praying to win the lottery, is the same effect as praying for someone you hate to die.

lol is it the same?

You get the same result I guess - something beneficial for yourself.

Praying to win the lottery to me are prayers wasted. I never agreed with praying to win money.

I've read a great many posts here though where the poster says: my prayers were answered, I won!

I don't pray for money for myself but think that prayers for others have more clout than those for your-

self.

As for gambling:

It's not the money that's sinful, it's anything done in excess where other problems develop. It's not the

gambling itself that is a sin, only it's if it's done to an extreme where other areas of your life become

troublesome.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                    United States
                    Member #93153
                    June 23, 2010
                    4087 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

This a lottrey website, each time the bible and religion topics pop up there is an uproar hatred and insults , believers and non believers  are here on lp. May be such topics needs to be banned to bring peace to all. This means religion, the bible and God topics needs to be in blogs or banned !! This should not be an offence to the believer and non believer.This a lottrey website lets talk about  the lottrey.Subject matter becomes too sensitve to others.

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2011, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I looked up a definition for visiondude and found this:

"God complex

A person is who is said to have a "God complex", does not believe he is god, but acts so arrogantly that he might as well believe he is God or appointed to act by God."

I believe visiondud tells God himself the "real" story of Jesus and fills in the details.  You know, just in case God has forgotten after all these years.

visiondud admitted he lies!  He never bothers to provide a link pointing to confirmation of what he says - that is because he is so "original" in his thinking.  He is not a "parrot!"  That means he makes this stuff up as he goes along. And no one but him believes what he says!  Any normal person would provide a ton of links to where he is getting his information but visiondud can't!  Lazy liar with a God complex.

Quit while you are ahead - Lottery Post readers will thank you for sparing them of the drivel visiondud posts.

Visiondude was chosen by GOD to clear things up for the rest of us idiots who don't have a clue about our surroundings. ...

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #22395
                        September 24, 2005
                        1583 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2011, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Visiondude was chosen by GOD to clear things up for the rest of us idiots who don't have a clue about our surroundings. ...

I doubt God would be THAT mean.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

I doubt God would be THAT mean.

True...in an Ideal world....

But the truth is still up in the air....No pun intended...

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2011, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I pray at night, after mentioning the more important things in my prayer. Figure it can't hurt. I'm a Christian, but independent of denomination. I think there's more out there than this life, but I don't profess to have the answers. Anyway, interesting thread and it can be discussed with respect.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2011, 12:28 am - IP Logged

This a lottrey website, each time the bible and religion topics pop up there is an uproar hatred and insults , believers and non believers  are here on lp. May be such topics needs to be banned to bring peace to all. This means religion, the bible and God topics needs to be in blogs or banned !! This should not be an offence to the believer and non believer.This a lottrey website lets talk about  the lottrey.Subject matter becomes too sensitve to others.

L-o-t-t-e-r-y

I mean seriously dude, after a million times it starts getting annoying.

You make us all look bad to newcomers when you can't even spell the name of the website you're on.

It's not like you can't look anywhere and everywhere on the page and see it spelled correctly.

Please, for the LOVE OF GOD!

You're giving me a headache.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Page 4 of 15