Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can prayer affect the outcome of a lottery

Topic closed. 215 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 9 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

Praying for a lottery win will:

Improve the chances of winning [ 34 ]  [45.95%]
Worsen the chances of winning [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Have no influence on the chances of winning [ 40 ]  [54.05%]
Total Valid Votes [ 74 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2011, 1:46 am - IP Logged

If you're not satisfied with what the videos have to say, If you even bothered to watch them, and say they are historical misrepresentations, then you truly are a lost cause.

You are in total denial because you think the Bible is the end all to everything. You can't prove anything in that book...period !

And seeing that you don't take any of what the videos say seriously, your 1,000 dollar buddy won't either, because you're both in denial.

Producing information outside the Bible means absolutely nothing to you. If it's not from a verse here or there it's just false.

Man o man, how closed minded can the multitudes possibly be??????????

I knew I should've never srestart this B.S. with you because it's simply futile.

I'll just let you ramble on and on for the next few pages while you accuse me of running away doing a MJ move or whatever. I'm too tired of talking to a wall.

Have a nice life....!

what's so special about your video's?

if they contain the super secrets you say they do.....where is the $1000 check ??? + ???

"You are in total denial because you think the Bible is the end all to everything. You can't prove anything in that book...period !"

yep,  i DO believe everything it says,   every translated by the hand of man / documented historical word. 

but "why" do i believe it,  because it's mythical,  and cannot pass a litmus side by side comparison test?  NOPE.  because it can.

it's a historical document,  and easily researched by anyone as to it's timeline and accuracy concerns,  and the beauty of why i CAN believe it,  is every time i put it thru the trustworthy washing machine it comes out smelling like irish spring soap. 

all i have to do to "prove" it was inspired by God,  and handed down to man thru written form is to reguritate pre recorded history prior to historical recorded events.

the one component your "pretenders" are ALL missing.

you can spill situational ethics all over the table all you want,  but the cold hard facts go like this.......God spoke to men many times what He would do before He did it,  they recorded it, and then, well you know the rest of recorded history.

some 300 documented (there's that ugly word that you cannot attach to the "pretenders" claims)  fullfilments by Christ alone, made hundreds of years even before He drew one breath.

that's just the life of Christ in order to "validate" the bible as having God as it's author.

we haven't even covered the fullfillment of biblical prophecies that occured before Christ,  that have nothing to do with His life.    don't mean to bombard you with proof,  but you asked for it,  so.....

i guess since you want as much proof as you can get,  can we blatantly discuss the prophecies that are "future tense",  that haven't even happened yet,  but will,  that are now possible because of modern technology,  but weren't possible when they were made several thousand years ago?   i can add that to the incontravertible "offering" you were looking for,  if you like.

for a guy like you,  for whom no proof is enough,  because that's not what you are looking for anyway,  i can understand your response.

what's the most telling about who you are........is that you still can't collect that $1000,  and you keep making excuses why you "can't".

your ungreatful,  because i just handed you an avenue to add a slamdunk $1000 to your wallet.

your videos aren't good enough to collect $1000.?      i knew that...

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2011, 2:04 am - IP Logged

do "you guys" see the common occurance that is congruent all the way to the ends of these threads? 

because i sure do,  so i will remind you in case your missing it.

all you people that try and squelch the discussion of "god" in these threads, you have failed.

congradulations,  because you have a 100% failure rate in every attempt you have ever made.

"god" still maintains a residence here,  despite your disdain,  "feighned" or otherwise.

you are more than welcome to reload your ego,  amalgamate it,  and come back with something new,  but there will still never come a day so long as i am in here,  where that will not be opposed to the degree i need to,  to insure we get equality privledges.

so either throttle back and purchase some respect at the local ethics outlet,  or get used to losing your battle.

i don't suffer from longevity concerns as you can plainly see

who ever taught that Christians can't defend for equal footing?    Jesus never taught that

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2011, 2:31 am - IP Logged

Well, so much for the art of conversation.

Hey Ridge, what are the chances that goat herders found love in
      all the wrong places? Those helmets for checkers are starting to look
      fashionable.

I read one of the posts that impugned my character about women.

I think it was the joke about the preacher who was on his way downtown and said he was going to save some bad
      girls, whereupon a listener said, “save a few for me”. That is a funny joke but
      there is allot of truth in it. I must have touched a nerve.

How’s the driver ED job going VD? You showing the girls all the right moves? Save a few for me so I can save them from your twisted mind.

Truth never needs defense. The Word
      of God does not need defense. Your beliefs do. You make prayer sound like sin. get a new god.

Jesus Christ is not God

DD

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2011, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Joker17, the answer to questions of truth, God, and religion and what you are explaining to us goes beyond knowledge.  It goes far past what we as humans can understand.  I've read all of that stuff and watched the videos and I came away with the thought that I am so glad that I am rooted in grounded in what I know and believe and know the answer.  You see, real truth is hidden from the mind, science, knowlege as we know it and intelligence.  It's in the realm of the spirit. The answer is spirtual and you have to walk in that realm to even get a drop in the ocean of it. 

You are trying to understand something that the mind can not. Our mind is not spiritual and is limited and plays tricks on us.  Our mind is very, very powerful and can go in either direction of what we know as good or bad.  We can be like Mother Theresa or Hitler.  That's where all the ugliest comes from in the world and all the goodness that you see.  But sometimes the ugliest can prevent us from seeing the goodness.  There is a lot of goodness in this world too. 

In fact, it's the goodness that keep us afloat.  Like take prayer for instance.  Some people say it doesn't do any good but there are spiritual laws concerning prayer.  Our thoughts and words can be like bullets and bombs going off.  They (our thoughts and words) bring forth spirits that makes things happen.  Words are very, very powerful.  They create.  When you pray you send out the good spirits.  It's a spiritual law. 

As long as you try to understand through your mind and reason, you will not get it.  It's because of what we are made of.  Flesh.  Our mind and thoughts are enslaved to our bodies.  Without the spirit leading, it controls the way we think, and who we are as human beings. 

That is why it is so hard to forgive and love people who have mistreated or hurt us, because our flesh does this thing that brings forth stuff like pain, anger, contempt, revenge, etc. etc.  It's our spirits dude.  It's the spirits of people.  We wrestle with spirits, not things and not people. 

As far as God.  God is our spirit touching a higher power that we can not do alone in our limited mind and flesh.  Have you ever had to go take a break or several deep breaths to keep from going off on somebody?  You controlled your mind and not let the flesh control the outcome.  That was reaching for a higher power that came outside of us.  Spirit.

There are spiritual laws like there are natural laws.  But we don't learn that in school because it will fall under religion.  Like, say something mean and nasty to a co-worker and that nasty spirit will hover over both of you and bring forth all kind of nasty other spirits with it.  Have you ever asked someone a question and they came back with a really smart answer that made you want to beat them down?  That's spirit. It can go either way.

So, I just want to let you know that it is all spiritual dude.  God is spirit.  Give spiritual laws a try.  You are in the wrong realm trying to figure it out through your mind and intelligence.  Try walking in the realm of spirituality and continue to be that wonderful gifted person you are.

takeemtothebank

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5591 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2011, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Joker17, the answer to questions of truth, God, and religion and what you are explaining to us goes beyond knowledge.  It goes far past what we as humans can understand.  I've read all of that stuff and watched the videos and I came away with the thought that I am so glad that I am rooted in grounded in what I know and believe and know the answer.  You see, real truth is hidden from the mind, science, knowlege as we know it and intelligence.  It's in the realm of the spirit. The answer is spirtual and you have to walk in that realm to even get a drop in the ocean of it. 

You are trying to understand something that the mind can not. Our mind is not spiritual and is limited and plays tricks on us.  Our mind is very, very powerful and can go in either direction of what we know as good or bad.  We can be like Mother Theresa or Hitler.  That's where all the ugliest comes from in the world and all the goodness that you see.  But sometimes the ugliest can prevent us from seeing the goodness.  There is a lot of goodness in this world too. 

In fact, it's the goodness that keep us afloat.  Like take prayer for instance.  Some people say it doesn't do any good but there are spiritual laws concerning prayer.  Our thoughts and words can be like bullets and bombs going off.  They (our thoughts and words) bring forth spirits that makes things happen.  Words are very, very powerful.  They create.  When you pray you send out the good spirits.  It's a spiritual law. 

As long as you try to understand through your mind and reason, you will not get it.  It's because of what we are made of.  Flesh.  Our mind and thoughts are enslaved to our bodies.  Without the spirit leading, it controls the way we think, and who we are as human beings. 

That is why it is so hard to forgive and love people who have mistreated or hurt us, because our flesh does this thing that brings forth stuff like pain, anger, contempt, revenge, etc. etc.  It's our spirits dude.  It's the spirits of people.  We wrestle with spirits, not things and not people. 

As far as God.  God is our spirit touching a higher power that we can not do alone in our limited mind and flesh.  Have you ever had to go take a break or several deep breaths to keep from going off on somebody?  You controlled your mind and not let the flesh control the outcome.  That was reaching for a higher power that came outside of us.  Spirit.

There are spiritual laws like there are natural laws.  But we don't learn that in school because it will fall under religion.  Like, say something mean and nasty to a co-worker and that nasty spirit will hover over both of you and bring forth all kind of nasty other spirits with it.  Have you ever asked someone a question and they came back with a really smart answer that made you want to beat them down?  That's spirit. It can go either way.

So, I just want to let you know that it is all spiritual dude.  God is spirit.  Give spiritual laws a try.  You are in the wrong realm trying to figure it out through your mind and intelligence.  Try walking in the realm of spirituality and continue to be that wonderful gifted person you are.

Tenaj,

That was so very well explained. As I read through this thread I couldn't come up with any reply that made sense like you just did.

I don't get involved in topics of religion because I think it is personal for each person, but I had to say thank you for your reply. I think you hit the nail on the head.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2011, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I hope you can sincerely understand this.  I am making this one exception of communicating with you again.  I have no real problem with you or anyone discussing whatever they want here.  However, when it gets out of hand - it is distracting and worse. 

Let me address your first statement..."rambling demand."  A) Those aren't demands.   B) It wasn't my idea.  addai1516 came up with it.  I only agreed it would be a good idea to move these arguments to the blogs.  Something that Todd already does for many, many things not lottery related.  It doesn't silence you or Joker or others.  If you don't like the idea, fine by me.  It's Todd's site, not mine, I only responded to a suggestion. Your vote is no.  No argument.

addai1516's post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/232208/2081282

"you don't believe in God,  or the idea of it kicked around in here, fine." 

Only when the kicking gets out of hand - and that seems to happen often.  I don't want to hear arguments about religion OR lack of religion.  That means it includes the atheist side as well.  My exact quote ("keep God or lack of God to yourselves or in your blogs and stick with lottery, gambling and math in the forums.")  My religious beliefs are personal - I am not posting them on the net.

That isn't a demand, that is exactly what addai proposed and I am agreeing with him(her?).

"that must be ok with truecritic,  because it's 'anti-god' "

Nope and that isn't the reason.

"My religious beliefs are personal - I am not posting them on the net."

Au contraire mon frere, your religious beliefs are blatantly obvious.

You are singularly the biggest fraud, phony and hypocrite on this site

"It wasn't my idea.  addai1516 came up with it."

LOL LOL! Whom or what exactly are you so frightened of that you don't want to be associated with your own words? You presented a list of demands in your own words, not addai's, to management, explicitly detailing the words you don't want said on this site.  Man up!

And you're still avoiding my question from a previous post asking this:

If your demands are not met will you demand a full refund of your membership dues that you so graciously join with the Lottery Post family in giving to keep this site the preeminent and dominating force that it is in all that is lottery related?

Please stop dodging this question of increasing cogency, true critic.

Don't start wringing your hands and biting your nails and going all wobbly - just answer the question.

I have this funny feeling you used have jock straps pulled over your face a lot in gym class.

For being a whiner.

Say it ain't so, true critic!

God bless America!US Flag     

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2011, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj,

A nice comment, not adding to the argument.  Respectful.  Well explained and definitely not "in your face" like some of the posters insist on doing.

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2011, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj,

A nice comment, not adding to the argument.  Respectful.  Well explained and definitely not "in your face" like some of the posters insist on doing.

"Well explained and definitely not "in your face" like some of the posters insist on doing".

you mean like like the stuff you pulled in here as well,  truecritic?

cut the innocent act,  your vehemoth / nasty  "contributions" are archived.   your not innocent like you are inferring

tenaj give you an example of how you should handle your biznatch in here,  respectfully,  and not some selfish flit who thinks the world ought to be shaped perpendicular just to their own world view.

you are one of the many reasons these threads slither into a wrestling match,  so guess what,  if you park your bias,  all we would experience in here is a tenaj type environment.

i still think it's hysterical that you cried foul to the hilt about discussions of "god",  and yet you even read this thread.

seems your the one with self control issues.

the premise is simple.  respect other peoples beliefs and freedoms,  or get taken publicly to the premise cleaners so that "we" can defend our rights

lose the inocent act.  it's really embarrasing

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2011, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj,

Wow, what a glowing critique and endorsement.

It was a great post, true critic, not just "respectful" or "nice" but great.

Your problem was that she included the following words that you don't want allowed:

God                   4 times

Spirit/Spiritual   19 times

Religion             2 times

Goodness         1 time

Prayer               2 times

Love                  1 time

I guess we'll have to learn new words to express those things so you're not "offended".

Oh yeah, one more thing,

God bless America! US Flag

--Edmund Burke

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2011, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr

Sorry, I was busy typing my previous reply and did not see your post.

Thank you for declaring me #1 - "biggest fraud, phony and hypocrite on this site"

But I just can't accept that award when you deserve it so much more than I do.  You aren't the the mountain-top hayseed you pretend to be.  Not at all.  That goes right to the core of why you deserve the award.   You draw outrageous conclusions about anyone that ticks you off.  You are totally inconsistent in your beliefs.  I bet you don't even drink Jack Daniels!

That "list" of words seems to be what causes you to go off and start arguments.  Those are just some random phrases that came up when I searched the LP forums.  They seem to be the ones causing the arguments, so I put them in my post.

Not avoiding any questions, like I posted, more than once, those are not demands.  Just my opinion of what causes these arguments - admittedly, there are probably many more.  When I searched atheist, there were only 6 posts with nothing other than the word atheist or perhaps "no God."  Had there been a long list of words other than that, I would have listed those too.  It takes both sides to argue.  If you feel energetic, show us some intelligence and search for words you consider inflammatory and add them to the list.  For the short period of time I've seen you posting, I think you have just about insulted everyone at one time or another whether in a religious manner or otherwise.  You say you agree with someone in one post and then insult them in the next post!

If nothing is done about the arguments by Todd, perfectly fine.  No refunds, just another day with another distraction.  People throw out suggestions all the time.  For some reason this one (to borrow a phrase), "has your panties all in a bunch."  You could simply say you don't like the plan but you carry on and on and on. 

Jock straps are for wimps.

Questions answered.

Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #22395
                      September 24, 2005
                      1583 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2011, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Wow, what a glowing critique and endorsement.

It was a great post, true critic, not just "respectful" or "nice" but great.

Your problem was that she included the following words that you don't want allowed:

God                   4 times

Spirit/Spiritual   19 times

Religion             2 times

Goodness         1 time

Prayer               2 times

Love                  1 time

I guess we'll have to learn new words to express those things so you're not "offended".

Oh yeah, one more thing,

God bless America! US Flag

Well, maybe you are right.  It isn't those words, after all.  Although your list includes words I never listed.

It is the poster using those words.  If others posted in the way tenaj did, there probably wouldn't be arguments.  It's probably the ones that like to cyberbully others - maybe those posters should only post in their blogs, then things would be peaceful again?

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2011, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Well, so much for the art of conversation.

Hey Ridge, what are the chances that goat herders found love in
                        all the wrong places? Those helmets for checkers are starting to look
                        fashionable.

I read one of the posts that impugned my character about women.

I think it was the joke about the preacher who was on his way downtown and said he was going to save some bad
                        girls, whereupon a listener said, “save a few for me”. That is a funny joke but
                        there is allot of truth in it. I must have touched a nerve.

How’s the driver ED job going VD? You showing the girls all the right moves? Save a few for me so I can save them from your twisted mind.

Truth never needs defense. The Word
                        of God does not need defense. Your beliefs do. You make prayer sound like sin. get a new god.

Jesus Christ is not God

DD

DD,  your a study in a man not even closely resembling his words and claims,  and that's why i made that notation.

your a perv,  plain and simple,  but lucky for you,  i don't remember where it is that you made that comment to me about asking me to "save an underage teenage girl for you",  inferring sexual intentions.   it was sick,  and it wasn't a joke ...

throw a coat of sugar over it all you want,  that isn't the only comment you have made about "girlfriends" and women in general.

so you can reel off intelligent ramblings about God while inserting scriptural references better than most (big whoop),  you only "impress" impressionable minds,  not people who can slice open what you REALLY believe,  and who you personally are for the rest of us to see.

consistentcy in behavior transcends a mans words,  and either validates them.....or tells us who they really are.

i made that notation of you not because you are "imperfect",  because we all are.   but because it's a no conscience move on your part,  and true believers have a conscience.   the fact the i demonstrated that you don't,  shows your a wolf in sheeps clothing.

but whatev,  your "game" was over when you stepped on your tongue by admitting your cult's mantra...."Jesus Christ is not God".

when you made that one detour from forever start to finish historical Christianity,  your game was over then.

just so people can see for themselves,  so they don't think it's just something personal because i don't like you,  fine,  here's another highlight reel peep into your dark world...

"How’s the driver ED job going VD? You showing the girls all the right moves?"

your not what you claim to be,  and your heart is anything but dark.

you make the move from hysterical christianity to historical Christianity,  you will be able to turn that around.  if you don't,  it will only grow darker.

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2011, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

truecritic,  you are digging yourself into a bigger hole.

go take your marbles and play over in the mathematics forum or somewhere else.

the "words" or topics have nothing to do with the inflamatory nature you act so concerned about.

the true replication is this......you,  and people like you don't like people like "us" talking about God,  and when we do,  you throw a tizzy and hold up the cry foul flag......so that's where it starts to decsend into no no land,  because "we" have make sure you don't get away with it.

your ego still plays make believe and thinks you still can turn this around and make it our responsibility for this necessary back and forth,  when you are one of the consistent fire starters to it.

seriously,  go find another playground.

the kids who play here are bigger and stronger than you,  and your just going to get integrity bruising

you might get away with your schtick in other places,  but not in here

you don't like it ......turn the page

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr

Sorry, I was busy typing my previous reply and did not see your post.

Thank you for declaring me #1 - "biggest fraud, phony and hypocrite on this site"

But I just can't accept that award when you deserve it so much more than I do.  You aren't the the mountain-top hayseed you pretend to be.  Not at all.  That goes right to the core of why you deserve the award.   You draw outrageous conclusions about anyone that ticks you off.  You are totally inconsistent in your beliefs.  I bet you don't even drink Jack Daniels!

That "list" of words seems to be what causes you to go off and start arguments.  Those are just some random phrases that came up when I searched the LP forums.  They seem to be the ones causing the arguments, so I put them in my post.

Not avoiding any questions, like I posted, more than once, those are not demands.  Just my opinion of what causes these arguments - admittedly, there are probably many more.  When I searched atheist, there were only 6 posts with nothing other than the word atheist or perhaps "no God."  Had there been a long list of words other than that, I would have listed those too.  It takes both sides to argue.  If you feel energetic, show us some intelligence and search for words you consider inflammatory and add them to the list.  For the short period of time I've seen you posting, I think you have just about insulted everyone at one time or another whether in a religious manner or otherwise.  You say you agree with someone in one post and then insult them in the next post!

If nothing is done about the arguments by Todd, perfectly fine.  No refunds, just another day with another distraction.  People throw out suggestions all the time.  For some reason this one (to borrow a phrase), "has your panties all in a bunch."  You could simply say you don't like the plan but you carry on and on and on. 

Jock straps are for wimps.

Questions answered.

Pull yourself together princess, you're coming apart at the seams.

You're having a meltdown.

Go to your Happy Place - quick!

First, why would you say I pretend to be a mountaintop hayseed (whatever that is) (do they grow hay on mountaintops now?) and pretend to drink Jack? Do you have a thing for mountaintop hayseeds and I don't meet the requirements for your fantasy or what? I am what I am princess and that ain't a mountaintop hayseed. And oh, oh, oh yes, I drink Jack, believe me, I drink Jack. But if that moves you to commence swooning and sending me love letters and Barry Manilow records, I'll stop in an instant. Ridgey don't play dat.

"If you feel energetic, show us some intelligence and search for words you consider inflammatory and add them to the list."

No, I think I'll leave the forbidden words to people like you and Hitler. But maybe you could get all the socialists/atheists together for a book burning some time!

I'm so glad to hear that you don't want a refund because it takes all of us contributing to make this the great site that it is. At least you're not just another slacker along for a free ride, right? I'm so proud of my little munchkin!

Jock straps are for wimps?

Well maybe that explains why they hung them on you.

And oh yeah,

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22870 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2011, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Pull yourself together princess, you're coming apart at the seams.

You're having a meltdown.

Go to your Happy Place - quick!

First, why would you say I pretend to be a mountaintop hayseed (whatever that is) (do they grow hay on mountaintops now?) and pretend to drink Jack? Do you have a thing for mountaintop hayseeds and I don't meet the requirements for your fantasy or what? I am what I am princess and that ain't a mountaintop hayseed. And oh, oh, oh yes, I drink Jack, believe me, I drink Jack. But if that moves you to commence swooning and sending me love letters and Barry Manilow records, I'll stop in an instant. Ridgey don't play dat.

"If you feel energetic, show us some intelligence and search for words you consider inflammatory and add them to the list."

No, I think I'll leave the forbidden words to people like you and Hitler. But maybe you could get all the socialists/atheists together for a book burning some time!

I'm so glad to hear that you don't want a refund because it takes all of us contributing to make this the great site that it is. At least you're not just another slacker along for a free ride, right? I'm so proud of my little munchkin!

Jock straps are for wimps?

Well maybe that explains why they hung them on you.

And oh yeah,

lmao! munchkins and jock straps...lolol! Oh thanks a lot now, my whole day is ruined by that image. Confused

WHO is suggesting Todd close this thread down??

You have got to be kidding me, right? Close it down and take my joy away??

I have never seen such a hot topic....it always revolves around religion. What is so bad about talking

religion and lottery?

Some want it banned..they don't want to see it, read it, be subjected to it. Good golly, get a grip.

I personally don't pray for money. A lot do. Some are answered, some aren't. Maybe it's just not their

time for an answer in the financial freedom department...maybe they couldn't handle it, maybe they'd be

worse off than they are now...WHO knows why everyone doesn't get what they pray for...all I know is this:

Try praying, if it does not work..it does not mean God is not there...it just means that He decided you didn't

need whatever you were praying for at that time..or in the case of deaths...it means that He needed

your loved one more than you did. Believe it not, that doesn't make Him bad...that makes Him great.

Page 9 of 15