Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 10 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2011, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Impressive.  Where do I get this software ?  Anyhow after a long day I just  did a substitution,subtraction,mutiplication,factor workout on a napkin at the local circle k.  I hope its a winner.  I used it for the New Mexico cash 5 and Mega Millions.  The brain cells were churning and maybe I'm a winner who knows. Peace and keep up the good work.

Idea

If you want to play a pick 5 and have 5 numbers, placement of the numbers is not needed you just place them from lowest to highest or anyway that you want, if they all show up, then you win.

If you have 4 or fewer digits, then placement by position might be needed, for example if you have 4 numbers and 5 positions for a cash 5, you might want to know in which of the 5 positions to place the 4 numbers and in this way, you just need to "Fill-In" the number of one of the positions, once you know in which of the positions you need to make-up a number it might be easier to figure out the range or width of the numbers from which to pick a number, that might be based on which combination or combinations of the many that have those 4 numbers is the more likely to come out based on whatever criteria a person uses, such as due or overdue sum or digit or whatever else or a combination of facts.

Let us see an easier example to follow:

A Pick 4/25 = 12,650 combinations-lines

And you in some way have or got these 3 numbers:

4 16 23,

3 Numbers, but 4 positions 1 2 3 4, How to best place them?

X-04-16-23

04-X-16-23

04-16-X-23

04-16-23-X

Pick 1 of the 4 patterns based on some kind of stats or prediction technique

Or

Use all 4 of them and pick a number or numbers to put in place of the X based on some kind of stats and or prediction technique(s).

--------------

Perhaps these 2 patterns:

04-X-16-23,   X= equals from 5 to 15 Maybe this one(?)

04-16-X-23 , X = equals from 17 to 21

The stats might show which of those numbers might have the best chance to show.

But maybe nothing can be for sure, a guess is just a guess.

----------------------

There is much more, but I don't want to talk about it, for obvious reasons, such as parimutual payouts.

------------------

if we had more than 4 numbers to place and or wheel, well, there are other options for that, one of them is using some kind of wheeler and use whatever options you want to use that it might have, if it is a wheeler that has filters then even better.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2122 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2011, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Hello, developer, this is the study, good job, because if the numbers
    Do not keep memory from the past, but this table shows that the numbers
    Keep certain fixed positions delelop, you could add this in the table =
    Events, positional, and reversed ocorrencial ocorrencial and planned repetitions of trios, of 7770, this group has triplets who rarely go out together, other times many more, this table, also make the positional digits separated, then to cross the coordinates
    Format tables for forecasting, for posicional.pois factor most likely to repeat
    Trio or one or two numbers of the trio Seems to be a way previsão.devepoler then there's the study of intervals, since when is divided into four quadrants, one quadrant is almost always off, as no one knows which quadrant, you have to create a rotation model
    Is out of a group, ok with this if podeá have more confidence in betting,

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2011, 6:07 am - IP Logged
      Hello, developer, you can with the trio and analyze the terminations (end of the 0th digit 9) as if it were a pick3, analyzing the vertical position of each of the ends with the 7770 results. If you can use all the studies and filters for filtering the digit like playing a pick3 in lp has bastante.tambem, can colocaro studies analyzing the intervals of four quadrants of 49 / 6 because it almost always a group (quadrant) is out creating a system
      Rotating it is not known which of the four quadrants is almost always gets off, thus giving a good analyzer range (or distance between the positions will leave the matrix in focus
      So quadrants in color, and see through the base of the results as it turns in the quadrants, you have to do this in your solft =
      01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08
      09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
      17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
      25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
      33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
      41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
        Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
        Somerset
        United Kingdom
        Member #9710
        December 17, 2004
        184 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2011, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I am finding some interesting trends in the data needed to produce wheels, I wrote a graph to display the data so I could see them manually

They are two consecutive draws taken from the UK lotto, (notice the bias on the bottom graph)

The bottom graph would be a good candidate to use in a wheel, the top one would not fare well in a wheel as the distribution is two spread.

If you choose a set of numbers whos distribution is grouped, but not over layed with another then you have a wheel.

I find this very intresting so I thought I would share...

Data Plot 1

Data Plot 2

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged
          Hello, Gary and developer, when the trio conbines of 680 pairs, so in 7770 when the trio is only 680 pairs of example 12 15 24 26 35 12,24,26 pairs trios
          Or just odd = 02 05 14 27 31 05 27 = 31 trios just odd, I need to know how many times the results of 3x2 or 2x3 = Odd Couple because it reduces to 680 closing 100%
            garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1689 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2011, 1:10 pm - IP Logged
            Hello, Gary and developer, when the trio conbines of 680 pairs, so in 7770 when the trio is only 680 pairs of example 12 15 24 26 35 12,24,26 pairs trios
            Or just odd = 02 05 14 27 31 05 27 = 31 trios just odd, I need to know how many times the results of 3x2 or 2x3 = Odd Couple because it reduces to 680 closing 100%

Could you rephrase this question?

Show how you arrived at 680 pairs.

And what game are you talking about?

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2011, 1:26 pm - IP Logged
              Hello, developer, you can with the trio and analyze the terminations (end of the 0th digit 9) as if it were a pick3, analyzing the vertical position of each of the ends with the 7770 results. If you can use all the studies and filters for filtering the digit like playing a pick3 in lp has bastante.tambem, can colocaro studies analyzing the intervals of four quadrants of 49 / 6 because it almost always a group (quadrant) is out creating a system
              Rotating it is not known which of the four quadrants is almost always gets off, thus giving a good analyzer range (or distance between the positions will leave the matrix in focus
              So quadrants in color, and see through the base of the results as it turns in the quadrants, you have to do this in your solft =
              01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08
              09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
              17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
              25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
              33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
              41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Ola dr, nice ideas!

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2122 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged
                Hello, Gary is a game 35 / 5 I separate all the final numbers with the digit pair
                02,04,06,08,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,32,34 17fechando = 3 = 680
                So will only trios of pairs (pairs endings), these 680 would be good to spend in the statistics, and on the a bell curve of probabilities, it has almost numca trios that will come out,
                Gary after endings to make the odd
                01 03 05 07 09 11 13 15 17 18 19 21 23 25 27 29 31 33 35 18 = 816 = 3 closing
                In a lottery 37 / 5 endings in pairs we = 816 trios
                So often a lottery, with final numbers 2 and 3 odd or even reverse
                Turning down the positions
                  Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1689 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2011, 6:21 pm - IP Logged
                  Hello, Gary is a game 35 / 5 I separate all the final numbers with the digit pair
                  02,04,06,08,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,32,34 17fechando = 3 = 680
                  So will only trios of pairs (pairs endings), these 680 would be good to spend in the statistics, and on the a bell curve of probabilities, it has almost numca trios that will come out,
                  Gary after endings to make the odd
                  01 03 05 07 09 11 13 15 17 18 19 21 23 25 27 29 31 33 35 18 = 816 = 3 closing
                  In a lottery 37 / 5 endings in pairs we = 816 trios
                  So often a lottery, with final numbers 2 and 3 odd or even reverse
                  Turning down the positions

Meaningless until you show how to apply it to what Developer is doing.

But then there is the question of do you have the statistics and bell curve that shows this is good?

If you do, that means you already ran the numbers.

If you don't, then how did you come up with the statistics and bell curve you are using?

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged
                    Hello.garyo at all a lottery trios = 7770
                      So = 816 pairs, look at the results, predominates, 3x2, 2x3 and you pair i odd versa
                    Sure is spinning inside of 10 positions, a position that simply hit the other two random numbers are placed, or through statistical analysis of the vertical position. ing groups by 7770 is difficult to exit trios, and trios formed with the last digit pair, trios that have come out more, by the laws of probabilities of the bell curve (Gaussian) Monte Carlo). Gary can also be done trios low and high
                      Trios down from 01 to 17 to 37 trios altos19 when a lottery is 37 / 5, and also when it separates the two digit number in front of the digit number and enter the final example
                      17 is the final digit 7. here you can use a system to pick3 0-9 endings, to discover the best trios, then picks the best method to view vertical pick3 results, it has to limb in 10 positions. And then take the ends to look like a pick3 to filter the best trios, according!
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1689 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged
                      Hello.garyo at all a lottery trios = 7770
                        So = 816 pairs, look at the results, predominates, 3x2, 2x3 and you pair i odd versa
                      Sure is spinning inside of 10 positions, a position that simply hit the other two random numbers are placed, or through statistical analysis of the vertical position. ing groups by 7770 is difficult to exit trios, and trios formed with the last digit pair, trios that have come out more, by the laws of probabilities of the bell curve (Gaussian) Monte Carlo). Gary can also be done trios low and high
                        Trios down from 01 to 17 to 37 trios altos19 when a lottery is 37 / 5, and also when it separates the two digit number in front of the digit number and enter the final example
                        17 is the final digit 7. here you can use a system to pick3 0-9 endings, to discover the best trios, then picks the best method to view vertical pick3 results, it has to limb in 10 positions. And then take the ends to look like a pick3 to filter the best trios, according!

Interesting. You know the information you want. You know how to get the information you want. So why haven't you done it already?

And why don't you understand this doesn't apply to what Developer is presenting?

If you feel it applies, please show me.

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2011, 4:29 am - IP Logged
                        Hello Gary, I had the idea of ??dismemberment, now I'm not a programmer, to
                          Joining these studies, the theory just given, you need someone who understands Excel or programming,
                          Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1689 Posts
                          Posted: December 5, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged
                            Joining these studies, the theory just given, you need someone who understands Excel or programming,

If you have the number to put in an Excel sheet, you don't need Excel. In fact, it would take longer to open Excel and enter the number than to look at the number and determine which numbers were even, odd, low, medium, high, etc.

As to doing it for the global matrix, that computer you are looking at has given you a false idea of data. While I was watching football yesterday I loaded a program that breaks every possible combination down by even/odd totals, all 32 possible combinations between EEEEE and OOOOO, and the 21 possible combinations of high, medium, and low numbers.

It took 1 hour, 27 minutes to run the global matrix of the Texas 5/37. The output file was 115MB. How much data is that?

Excel says it is 46,374 pages. 46,374 PAGES! Let me put that in perspective.

A ream of paper is 500 sheets. It stands about 2.25 inches high. Let's say it costs $7. (I'm guessing.)

It would take 94 reams of paper that would stand about 17 feet, 7 inches (some trees are not this tall) and cost approximately $658 for paper to print this file.

Now you tell me, which would be simpler and cheaper: Looking at the number and see where the even/odd digits are, or searching through a pile of paper 17 feet high?

Developer has the better idea of programming it.

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: December 5, 2011, 12:08 pm - IP Logged
                            Hello, Garyo, ok good point! Okay, we can deploy in positions of triples
                            Example 17 23 36 (trios) or 25 37 (pairs) in 10 positions. In a lottery 37 / 5
                            You can create filters so rum
                            i.p 17 = 1, the digit is odd and 2 digit odd
                            P.p = 24 = 1, the digit is even and the 2nd digit pair
                            P.i = 29 = 1, the digit is even and 2 odd digit
                            I.p = 32 = 1, the digit is odd and 2 digit is even
                            Gary have the four conditions of the digits in any lottery, lack put the ups and downs
                            As subgroups, see more repeat trios to play again, trios or pairs,
                              RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19825 Posts
                              Posted: December 5, 2011, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

If you really feel your idea has merit, why haven't you taken the next logical step of learning to program or understanding how to use Excel?  Isn't winning a lottery jackpot worth the effort?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 10 of 17