Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 11 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
Member #13130
March 30, 2005
2171 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

If you have the number to put in an Excel sheet, you don't need Excel. In fact, it would take longer to open Excel and enter the number than to look at the number and determine which numbers were even, odd, low, medium, high, etc.

As to doing it for the global matrix, that computer you are looking at has given you a false idea of data. While I was watching football yesterday I loaded a program that breaks every possible combination down by even/odd totals, all 32 possible combinations between EEEEE and OOOOO, and the 21 possible combinations of high, medium, and low numbers.

It took 1 hour, 27 minutes to run the global matrix of the Texas 5/37. The output file was 115MB. How much data is that?

Excel says it is 46,374 pages. 46,374 PAGES! Let me put that in perspective.

A ream of paper is 500 sheets. It stands about 2.25 inches high. Let's say it costs $7. (I'm guessing.)

It would take 94 reams of paper that would stand about 17 feet, 7 inches (some trees are not this tall) and cost approximately $658 for paper to print this file.

Now you tell me, which would be simpler and cheaper: Looking at the number and see where the even/odd digits are, or searching through a pile of paper 17 feet high?

Developer has the better idea of programming it.

If it takes that much paper .... you're doing it wrong. LOL

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2126 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello, RJOL, the big problem is that it needs time, and in Brazil does not have the use of resources
    Hopefully we've got Americans, who are more advanced some 25 to 30 years in IT, compared to the 3rd world countries, rjol, what do you think of the concept of split pairs and trios, etc.?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2011, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello, RJOL, the big problem is that it needs time, and in Brazil does not have the use of resources
      Hopefully we've got Americans, who are more advanced some 25 to 30 years in IT, compared to the 3rd world countries, rjol, what do you think of the concept of split pairs and trios, etc.?

You have access to a computer and you can read, the only other resource you need is money to pay someone to program for you if you don't want to learn.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1736 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2011, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Hey Time*T this is such a dilemma.

dr san can't use Excel to open a huge file, and he can't afford the paper to print it on! This is a major problem.

It reminds me of my own depraved childhood. Every year, from December until February, I had to wait for the snowplow so the sno-cone truck could get to my front door. That is real child abuse!

But now Americans are so advanced in technology we use our magic eyes to determine whether a number is EVEN or ODD. For the rest of the world, the Greeks devised a formula:

If X/2 = Int(1/2*X) then X$ = "Even" : If X/2 <> Int(1/2*X) then X$="Odd"

Genuises use If X/2 = Int(1/2*X) then X$ = "Even" else X$= "Odd" but that might be confusing in this case. LOL

RJOH, what are we going to do? While the rest of the world enjoys 24 hour days, dr san is getting less hours in his day! And after his post, I'm afraid to send him any program bigger than 3K lest it smoke his Commodore64. Confused

On the bright side, I did find a 19K file I was working on in January that could be used with a few tweaks. 

We'll see.

Developer, you have some great stuff going. Still interested in seeing and hearing more. Keep it up!Thumbs Up

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2126 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2011, 5:42 am - IP Logged
          Hello Gary, I agree with you, in learning to program, but the nearest town
          What is the course developer is 400km away, the issue of deployment by position I just presented to the developer, as a plagiarism, to see if there is exploitation,
          In improvements in your program, because it is a forum for discussion of lotteries, ideas are welcome, as the basis of mathematical lottery and 60% (ie 100% prediction) the rest random
          The breakup of the trio, it seems very good, as is said lottery, jack the ripper,
          Ok let's go party, ah! The objective of the forum are great debates to find a way,
          Shorter, to hit a big win, the developer knows that studying or trying to forecast for the whole of a lottery, numca succeed, but in parts (trios and pairs) can hit 60% of a bet, eg 49 / 6 focus to hit 4 numbers, but to set up because
          The first 4 6 tends to want to hit a 100% lottery numca we succeed, then the reverse at all, is in parts, ie pairs, trios and quartets of a lottery machines 49 / 6.
          Well after playing is always a group of people, numca alone, to have better chances

Dicionário

United States
            Member #13130
            March 30, 2005
            2171 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2011, 9:56 am - IP Logged

dr san can't use Excel to open a huge file, and he can't afford the paper to print it on! This is a major problem.

It reminds me of my own depraved childhood. Every year, from December until February, I had to wait for the snowplow so the sno-cone truck could get to my front door. That is real child abuse!

But now Americans are so advanced in technology we use our magic eyes to determine whether a number is EVEN or ODD. For the rest of the world, the Greeks devised a formula:

Genuises use If X/2 = Int(1/2*X) then X$ = "Even" else X$= "Odd" but that might be confusing in this case. LOL

RJOH, what are we going to do? While the rest of the world enjoys 24 hour days, dr san is getting less hours in his day! And after his post, I'm afraid to send him any program bigger than 3K lest it smoke his Commodore64. Confused

On the bright side, I did find a 19K file I was working on in January that could be used with a few tweaks. 

We'll see.

Developer, you have some great stuff going. Still interested in seeing and hearing more. Keep it up!Thumbs Up

LOL! Hey, no picking on the C64. LOL

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1736 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2011, 10:57 am - IP Logged
              What is the course developer is 400km away, the issue of deployment by position I just presented to the developer, as a plagiarism, to see if there is exploitation,
              In improvements in your program, because it is a forum for discussion of lotteries, ideas are welcome, as the basis of mathematical lottery and 60% (ie 100% prediction) the rest random
              The breakup of the trio, it seems very good, as is said lottery, jack the ripper,
              Ok let's go party, ah! The objective of the forum are great debates to find a way,
              Shorter, to hit a big win, the developer knows that studying or trying to forecast for the whole of a lottery, numca succeed, but in parts (trios and pairs) can hit 60% of a bet, eg 49 / 6 focus to hit 4 numbers, but to set up because
              The first 4 6 tends to want to hit a 100% lottery numca we succeed, then the reverse at all, is in parts, ie pairs, trios and quartets of a lottery machines 49 / 6.
              Well after playing is always a group of people, numca alone, to have better chances

Dicionário

I understand why you choose to not learn programming. You certainly wouldn't want to plagiarize somebody's ideas. That couldn't be good in your country.

Of course, being that you aren't from America, you possibly don't understand plagiarism. I would be happy to explain it, but I'd have to plagiarize Plagiarism.org. It would be better if you took the time to Google it.

And, naturally I appreciate your concern but it appears you might be creating a problem, or at least TRYING to create a problem, where there is none.

Developer stated he began his work two years ago. That is about a year and a half before I even considered looking at Cash5. So only a fool would think one plagiarized the other when 1) we worked without knowledge of the other, 2) on different games, and 3) in different time frames. This is perfectly understandable in your case, since English is not your first language. 

BTW, your English is improving.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2011, 11:27 am - IP Logged

We'll see.

Nothing can be done, programmers are self motivated and many are self taught.  I started out on a TI99 and taught myself using the manual that came with it and moved up to a Commodore64 and read its manual too.  When I got a Tandy1000 I was already programming using Basic and have continued to use Basic ever since.  I can't write a commercial grade program but I can write one that does anything I would ever want to do with the lottery games I play.

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #13130
                  March 30, 2005
                  2171 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Nothing can be done, programmers are self motivated and many are self taught.  I started out on a TI99 and taught myself using the manual that came with it and moved up to a Commodore64 and read its manual too.  When I got a Tandy1000 I was already programming using Basic and have continued to use Basic ever since.  I can't write a commercial grade program but I can write one that does anything I would ever want to do with the lottery games I play.

There are free programmable spreadsheet apps out there -- some just as good as (and will interoperate with) the paid stuff, for most people. From LANTERN's blog: http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/51260

Saying they lack (money for) this or that program sounds better than saying they want someone else to invest the time & effort on whatever idea they are putting up.

If I had an idea that would get me a jackpot at just the cost of some lines of code, well .... Type

It seems that for just about every paid app, there's a free (and sometimes better) knockoff; anyone remember when Netscape was a for-sale product? LOL

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
                    Somerset
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #9710
                    December 17, 2004
                    184 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2011, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Dicionário

Get a copy of the .net framework SDK free from Microsoft and get a second hand version of Visual Studio, get on the web and follow the millions of examples.

This is how I did it, no training, just jumped in.

13 years on I have a great and long term secure job coding software to test the electrical systems on planes among other things..

I am currently part of a team developing a bond test application for a passenger airliner, its interesting work and I love my job.

Just jump in, you will either take to it or you will hate it.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2011, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Get a copy of the .net framework SDK free from Microsoft and get a second hand version of Visual Studio, get on the web and follow the millions of examples.

This is how I did it, no training, just jumped in.

13 years on I have a great and long term secure job coding software to test the electrical systems on planes among other things..

I am currently part of a team developing a bond test application for a passenger airliner, its interesting work and I love my job.

Just jump in, you will either take to it or you will hate it.

I need somebody to make predictions for meGoof, I just don't have the resources hereNo Pity!, no money and the nearest bank to rob Evil Uhhis a few blocks away, no free time, the TV programs take too much of my free time, I need somebody to turn the computer on Twitchand do all the typing on the computer's keyboard for me, while I look at the TV shows, the nearest help for this is you all who are probably hundreds or thousands of miles away, I need help, I will type here on the screen some nonsense and I want you all to take that trash and turn it into a good prediction technique and then make a program out of it or at least a spreadsheet, I can't get one of the very many free spreadsheets that can be downloaded from the Web even some little ones that are kind of clones of Excel 4 or 5, nor can I get one of so very many programming environments, such as SmallBasic, Visual Basic, SBasic, PlayBasic, Leopard, KBasic, DarkBasic, Brutus2D, BCX, XB Windows, XB, Vintage Basic, UNP Basic, RapidQ, QKR Basic, QBasic, QuickBasic, NBasic, MSBasic, IBMPCBasic, HOTBasic, GWBasic, FreeBasic, FNXBasic, EnvelopBasic, EBasic, Lazarus (Delphi), Delphi, Blassic, BBC Basic, Basica, Basic4Games, TrueBasic, Etc.

You know only rich Americans Hatcan surf the Web and donwload all those thousands of FREE programs out there and read all those thousands of free tutorials out there, to do anything from learning how to shave to how to build a rocketship, only you all rich Americans can download spreadsheets and read all the very many free tutorials that teach you how to use them, download all the free and or stolen programming environments and or the more or less cheap shareware programming environments and read all the free and or stolen programming tutorials and or books or EBooks, only you all Americans know how and have the resources to properly use search engines such as Google, we here are too poor and don't have the resources to use Google and or other search engines to get just about any software that a person might want to get, well very very many, but not all of them really, there are also so very many free programs some even better than the ones that you need to pay for.

They say that "Knowledge is Power", well, I used to say that "Knowledge is software".

No, no need to steal software, there are so very many cheap and or free very good computer programs.

Don't know Math? (I don't), then maybe we can learn for free on the Internet or at a local library or buy cheap books at a used books store.

----------------

If you can get on the Internet and download even with a slow connection speed you do have the resources.

Right now I have a slow dial-up Internet connection and a few weeks ago downloaded a program that was about 90 MB, Yes, it took a long time and I had to use a download manager, but I got it done O.K. and have done such big downloads a few times already since I went back to dial-up and I download programs that are about 10 to 30 MBs often, Yes, with only dial-up connection speed.

--------------------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Washington
                        United States
                        Member #119616
                        November 28, 2011
                        9 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

After years of research, analysing and testing I have finally produced a perfect mathematical algorithm for any pick 4,5,6 game.

It does not use past draw data but the entire pool to calculate the best numbers and positioning on tickets to maximize win ratios.

Please read my blog, it explains the sytem in more detail. http://blogs.lotterypost.com/developer/

Please post back your thoughts.

If you would like me to run your numbers through my new system it I will be happy too.

Just post them here and I will post them back optimized with statistics.

Jamie

How many games have you won using your algorythym?

How many jackpots, etc?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19831 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2011, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

How many games have you won using your algorythym?

How many jackpots, etc?

No one has ever won a lottery jackpot and then came to LP to post what they did to win.  Everyone here is a "wannabe" lottery jackpot winners and can only post theories which up to now haven't worked.

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2011, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

There's probably enough talent here to code it, once someone comes along with a working idea (that they can describe in english).

Member #0
                              January 1, 2000
                              0 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

can someone post p-3 numbers to show this works? if you cracked it, i would like to see predictions here. thank you

california please.Big Grin

Page 11 of 17