Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 7 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3967 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bob

Thats just a glitch and is the unerased part of Finished.  I will be updating the program and maybe add

a few more options and fix this bug.  The wife watched harry potter last night and I had to find something

else to do.  I am a little surprised that this program has been downloaded over 20 times in the last few

hours,  I should have spent a little more time on it.   I will do a little more testing on it and see if I can improve

it, maybe make a second pass or something.   I am also thinking about adding a option for letting the base

digits run wild this way a person will only need to focus on 2 or 3 digits most runs.  I don't know how it will

stand up to the big games but I guess someone will give some feedback.  I might work on an algorithm like

Developer is using to help build some sets from these numbers.  I have something that might work with a

few mods but not sure.  I could use hash files but that eats up a lot of cpu time.   Building sets in kind of a

reverse method by placing certian numbers in a couple position and then work out both ends might produce

some good sets.  His idea can be applied in many different ways but the biggest factor for me is the speed. 

Theres lots of ways to get the information but if one could calculate it on the fly so to speak then it woud be

a big help.  Check back every now and then for updates. I posted a second pic of ohio's 5-39 but it somehow

vanashed so I will try and add it back in. 

RL

result

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1689 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2011, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Developer, I'm interested in seeing this. Spent some time comparing the global triples chart to the actual Texas result. It looks promising.  Texas does have a lack of data, only 2918 draws. 187 triplets that have never shown and many more that have only hit once or twice. Have to be cognizant of that. With two hits, where one falls in a small percentage area, it skews the overall view. But that's good too because......

after deciding more data was needed, I ran the PA 5/44, about 5900 draws, and the CA Fantasy 5/39, about 6300. Running the global chart for those games now. Definitely, count me as one person interested in seeing what you have.

RL, I downloaded the program. Going to play with too! I like new toys. If I get in a pinch, I'll drag out the Dell with 256MB of RAM, and let it crunch numbers, while I play.

RJOH, Congratulations! At least I know who got my $3 this time! Wink

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3967 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2011, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Developer, I'm interested in seeing this. Spent some time comparing the global triples chart to the actual Texas result. It looks promising.  Texas does have a lack of data, only 2918 draws. 187 triplets that have never shown and many more that have only hit once or twice. Have to be cognizant of that. With two hits, where one falls in a small percentage area, it skews the overall view. But that's good too because......

after deciding more data was needed, I ran the PA 5/44, about 5900 draws, and the CA Fantasy 5/39, about 6300. Running the global chart for those games now. Definitely, count me as one person interested in seeing what you have.

RL, I downloaded the program. Going to play with too! I like new toys. If I get in a pinch, I'll drag out the Dell with 256MB of RAM, and let it crunch numbers, while I play.

RJOH, Congratulations! At least I know who got my $3 this time! Wink

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

Gary

I had to laugh at you comment to RJOh, several years ago I ended up paying around 13k in taxes and a old

man at the place I was working at was all smiles one day.  I asked him why he was so happy and he told me

he had just got his tax return check for $7,000.00.  This guy was making seven or eight bucks an hour but he

was taking care of a couple of his grandkids.  I told him the same thing.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5896 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bob

Thats just a glitch and is the unerased part of Finished.  I will be updating the program and maybe add

a few more options and fix this bug.  The wife watched harry potter last night and I had to find something

else to do.  I am a little surprised that this program has been downloaded over 20 times in the last few

hours,  I should have spent a little more time on it.   I will do a little more testing on it and see if I can improve

it, maybe make a second pass or something.   I am also thinking about adding a option for letting the base

digits run wild this way a person will only need to focus on 2 or 3 digits most runs.  I don't know how it will

stand up to the big games but I guess someone will give some feedback.  I might work on an algorithm like

Developer is using to help build some sets from these numbers.  I have something that might work with a

few mods but not sure.  I could use hash files but that eats up a lot of cpu time.   Building sets in kind of a

reverse method by placing certian numbers in a couple position and then work out both ends might produce

some good sets.  His idea can be applied in many different ways but the biggest factor for me is the speed. 

Theres lots of ways to get the information but if one could calculate it on the fly so to speak then it woud be

a big help.  Check back every now and then for updates. I posted a second pic of ohio's 5-39 but it somehow

vanashed so I will try and add it back in. 

RL

result

Thanks RL- when and if you update, would it be possible to have a third temp file to store the strings?

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
          Somerset
          United Kingdom
          Member #9710
          December 17, 2004
          184 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2011, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Jamie

"One problem is that the app is currently 197mb, it may shrink somewhat when compiled into an installer but it won't be by much. "

Maybe:

http://www.7-zip.org/

ArchiverMozilla FirefoxGoogle Earth
          161 files
          15,684,168 bytes
          115 files
          23,530,652 bytes
          Compressed sizeRatioCompressed sizeRatio
          7-Zip 4.23 (7z format)4621135100%6109183100%

Yes I have already zipped it to get to the 197mb

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3967 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL- when and if you update, would it be possible to have a third temp file to store the strings?

Bob

I just uploaded a new file that has been updated.  Use the same link located on page 6 and redownload

and install.  I added the string to the last line of the TMP.TXT file.  I also rewrote the algorithms because

adam told me it took 30 minutes to run his 6-49.  With the new algorithms I ran his matrix in less then 30

seconds on a single core 2ghz laptop and a 5-39 in about 3 seconds using 6 digits.   Hope you had a nice

thanksgiven day meal, I am stuffed and going to take it easy the rest of the day.

RL

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2011, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Tried the download and my antivirus doesn't like the exe.  Tried again and couldn't get the link.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3967 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2011, 1:44 am - IP Logged

lakerben

I got a similar email from bootleg and he said that norton shows a security risk.  This is a false hit

and I downloaded the setup file and reran it then scanned the folder with Avast, Ibot, Spysweeper

and malwarebytes and it came up clean.  The program has no ability to access the internet or track

any information whatsoever on the users computer.  The downloaded file matched my origional in

size, time and date.   I assure you the file is 100% free of any malware of any kind.   I used the

posted link from page 6 of this post and it worked fine so if your having trouble downloading it

it may be due to norton.   I uploaded a pic of the install directory that shows the entire contents

with file information.  This is for the updated version and the only difference in file size will be the

three files the program uses to store the results which are (TMP.TXT) and (TEMP.TXT) and CONV.INI

These files are used by the program to store the returns and the users selections.   All other files

should match those in the pic at the link below.  This pic is for the newest updated version.

http://www.box.com/s/lzi8mtoqdgf50zuln9k8

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3967 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2011, 2:03 am - IP Logged

PS.

The program has been accessed over 80 times and if anyone else has had a similar problem to

lakerbin then i would like to know.

Thanks

RL

Auckland
                    New Zealand
                    Member #2247
                    September 4, 2003
                    33 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2011, 4:50 am - IP Logged

Hi RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

With a 6/40 matrix and one of the digits set to "0", I

can not get it to generate a "40". Is this a bug?

spot9

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5896 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2011, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Hi RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

With a 6/40 matrix and one of the digits set to "0", I

can not get it to generate a "40". Is this a bug?

spot9

You must select the digit 0 & 4, to get 40

40 18 19 28 29 08 09 10 20 14 24 04 12 21 01 02 11 22

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

It has to be the antivirus I have its done this one with other programs.  It deleates everything it doesn't like! It comes with my internet service and it scans everything.  I'll try again because this looks like a GREAT program.  Thanks for your hard work RL and others.

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3967 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2011, 11:40 am - IP Logged

It has to be the antivirus I have its done this one with other programs.  It deleates everything it doesn't like! It comes with my internet service and it scans everything.  I'll try again because this looks like a GREAT program.  Thanks for your hard work RL and others.

lakerben

Let me know if you can't get it to download and I will put it in a zip file and post another link.

The wife is fixing to drag me around town for the next couple hours so it will be sometime after

that before I will have the time.  Black friday should be the day a man gets to rest but not around

here.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3967 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2011, 11:47 am - IP Logged

You must select the digit 0 & 4, to get 40

40 18 19 28 29 08 09 10 20 14 24 04 12 21 01 02 11 22

Thanks Bob

I also forgot to mention that in all numbers less than 10 the padded zero is ignored by the program, 

such as 01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-09. 

RL

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11119 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2011, 11:56 am - IP Logged

lakerben

Let me know if you can't get it to download and I will put it in a zip file and post another link.

The wife is fixing to drag me around town for the next couple hours so it will be sometime after

that before I will have the time.  Black friday should be the day a man gets to rest but not around

here.

RL

That would be great and thanks a million!   I'll check back later tonight!  The zip file would be great!

US Flag

Page 7 of 17