Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 14 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1665 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2012, 10:41 am - IP Logged

LMAO!

Tooo True RJOh......

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19817 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

LMAO!

Tooo True RJOh......

Since most lottery software that one has to pay for has a disclaimer "for entertainment only", should one expect any more than entertainment when reading information that cost nothing?   I think some LP threads are just recycling centers for old lottery ideas.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Melbourne
      Australia
      Member #99010
      October 18, 2010
      17 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

So I take it that this software has been written off?

cleveland ohio
        United States
        Member #65897
        October 9, 2008
        275 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2012, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

So I take it that this software has been written off?

I have not been here in a long time but had to log in and say I hope not. This would have been an invaluable tool for those that know how to use it.

Now you can laugh at how I get my numbers for how I could use a program like this it would narrow my costs considereabley to the point where I could play them with real money. I have a few knowns in a pick 39 game.

% suggest that if I take the drawing and look at in sets of 10 I have 4 sets.  My old hard drive failed so I dont have the data anymore but if you look at past draws the set are pretty standard in a draw 5 game.

avgs tell you that you will have 1-1-1-2 or 1-2-2-0 now that in itself is useless but when getting my numbers I pick 1 of those to start. Find my starting number and pick movement from the base digit and just add in the teens digit.  For example lets say I think the starting digit will be either 7 or 9 Im going with a 1-1-2-1 for the draw This means that the first digit will be a 01-09 1 in teens 2 in the 20's 1 in the 30's.

Now I think movement will be 5 or 8 this gives me the numbers 12 15 14 and 17

So just starting I have 7- (12-15) and 9 + (14-17) 4 plays so far next I think we will have 2 in 20's so I pick 4 numbers I think it will move (adding to the starting number) of 0-1-3-8 so we have 7 + (12-15) + (20-25-27-28 ) and 9 + (14-17)+(20-22-27-29) 24 plays so far finally I add in 2 movements for my last number lets say 2 and 6 leaves me with the plays of

7 + (12-15) + 2 of (20-25-27-28) + (33-39)

and

9+(14-17)+2of(20-22-27-29) + (31-35) for a total of 48 plays way to high but using this if it shows me the best placement of those numbers in position I can remove alot of combos add in the needed numbers thus reducing my plays.

Just musing over how this could be used.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2012, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I have not been here in a long time but had to log in and say I hope not. This would have been an invaluable tool for those that know how to use it.

Now you can laugh at how I get my numbers for how I could use a program like this it would narrow my costs considereabley to the point where I could play them with real money. I have a few knowns in a pick 39 game.

% suggest that if I take the drawing and look at in sets of 10 I have 4 sets.  My old hard drive failed so I dont have the data anymore but if you look at past draws the set are pretty standard in a draw 5 game.

avgs tell you that you will have 1-1-1-2 or 1-2-2-0 now that in itself is useless but when getting my numbers I pick 1 of those to start. Find my starting number and pick movement from the base digit and just add in the teens digit.  For example lets say I think the starting digit will be either 7 or 9 Im going with a 1-1-2-1 for the draw This means that the first digit will be a 01-09 1 in teens 2 in the 20's 1 in the 30's.

Now I think movement will be 5 or 8 this gives me the numbers 12 15 14 and 17

So just starting I have 7- (12-15) and 9 + (14-17) 4 plays so far next I think we will have 2 in 20's so I pick 4 numbers I think it will move (adding to the starting number) of 0-1-3-8 so we have 7 + (12-15) + (20-25-27-28 ) and 9 + (14-17)+(20-22-27-29) 24 plays so far finally I add in 2 movements for my last number lets say 2 and 6 leaves me with the plays of

7 + (12-15) + 2 of (20-25-27-28) + (33-39)

and

9+(14-17)+2of(20-22-27-29) + (31-35) for a total of 48 plays way to high but using this if it shows me the best placement of those numbers in position I can remove alot of combos add in the needed numbers thus reducing my plays.

Just musing over how this could be used.

Hi, Nickbrownsfan: I think Developer (Jammy) should post some introductions or strategies about how to use his system in detail. Also, the selection of Numbers is more important than the wheel of numbers!!!

cleveland ohio
            United States
            Member #65897
            October 9, 2008
            275 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2012, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

I agree totally that the selection of numbers is the most important part. If we could get that down pat we would all be having lottery post winners parties across the globe.  That being said I just tried and I guess failed on how a program like this could be used.

Its all about positional slotting of your numbers. If I have a ticket play that is say as the above example

7-12-20-25-31

7-12-25-28-31 and move those around and find that with the 7 in pos 1 the 12 in pos 2 and 25 in pos 4 yields more chances for a match then 7 in pos 1 12 in pos 2 and 25 in pos 3 I can then plug in all the combos giving myself a better chance at a match and elimitate bad plays.

Allways the possiblitly that the play I toss comes in but I would rather be able to 48 plays and narrow them down to high % plays rather then just watching the numbers come in but because I had to many plays not playing at all.

I guess I could explain it this way you have the numbers 1-2-3-4-5-17-27-36 as a batch of numbers you think will come out next. You would have the least chance of winning playing ??-??-3-4-5 why because you only have 1 possible combination of that hitting.  The odds of it hitting have not changed but you see you only have 1 chance of hitting. If you played 3-4-5-??-?? you have every number above the 5 to pair triple ect thus your chances of hitting a match are much greater.

A combination of 1-??-17-??-36 and 1-??-??-27-36 would probably yield the best chance (largest spread) so you can then make tickets with 17-27-36 on the back end because only 27 fits in the ?? between 17 and 36 likewise if the best is 1-27-36 you can build your ticket that way.  I used this as an extream example just to hopefully convey what I could see as very real uses for something like this.

As you said its up to us to come up with the numbers but knowing how those numbers fit together in a positionial area of chances of being in that posistion is awesome and very useful tool to have at ones disposal.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2012, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I agree totally that the selection of numbers is the most important part. If we could get that down pat we would all be having lottery post winners parties across the globe.  That being said I just tried and I guess failed on how a program like this could be used.

Its all about positional slotting of your numbers. If I have a ticket play that is say as the above example

7-12-20-25-31

7-12-25-28-31 and move those around and find that with the 7 in pos 1 the 12 in pos 2 and 25 in pos 4 yields more chances for a match then 7 in pos 1 12 in pos 2 and 25 in pos 3 I can then plug in all the combos giving myself a better chance at a match and elimitate bad plays.

Allways the possiblitly that the play I toss comes in but I would rather be able to 48 plays and narrow them down to high % plays rather then just watching the numbers come in but because I had to many plays not playing at all.

I guess I could explain it this way you have the numbers 1-2-3-4-5-17-27-36 as a batch of numbers you think will come out next. You would have the least chance of winning playing ??-??-3-4-5 why because you only have 1 possible combination of that hitting.  The odds of it hitting have not changed but you see you only have 1 chance of hitting. If you played 3-4-5-??-?? you have every number above the 5 to pair triple ect thus your chances of hitting a match are much greater.

A combination of 1-??-17-??-36 and 1-??-??-27-36 would probably yield the best chance (largest spread) so you can then make tickets with 17-27-36 on the back end because only 27 fits in the ?? between 17 and 36 likewise if the best is 1-27-36 you can build your ticket that way.  I used this as an extream example just to hopefully convey what I could see as very real uses for something like this.

As you said its up to us to come up with the numbers but knowing how those numbers fit together in a positionial area of chances of being in that posistion is awesome and very useful tool to have at ones disposal.

The first thing is how can we get the #s: 1-2-3-4-5-17-27-36 by using the system if they are will be the wining #s for next drawing. If so, we must win the drawing! The second thing just is how big prize we can get and to discuss the whell or the positional slotting of your numbers such as  1-2-3-4-5-17-27-36.

In other words, do you think LSA if can get the first thing? Developer's answer is OK. But he have not yet to explain the why until now even he promised to do that about half year ago.

cleveland ohio
                United States
                Member #65897
                October 9, 2008
                275 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Again I must not be expaining myself to well. The numbers that we would plug into the system would be our numbers this would have nothing to do with coming up with the numbers.

My example add in numbers try to explain the usefulness of a program like this. I had to add in the other numbers to try to explain and again I guess poorly. Your absolutly correct in the that if you have the correct numbers you win period thats why I actually said I may toss out the winning combo using this type of program how every I would rather play combos that have a mroe chances of winning then less.

So I'll try again. I have the numbers "I" think will come out next draw of 1-2-3-4-5-6 set aside the fact they are so close together this is for examples sake. If I check where I have a better chance at catching a match ??-??-3-4-5 stands the worst chance 1-2-3 has the best chance why because I can match it with the 4-5 4-6 and 5-6 in the last 2 positions.

This of course if those were my only numbers in a 5/39 game I would just play them all together but when you have maybe 20 numbers you want to plug in and wheel isnt knowing the best pos for those numbers to fall in a best 2 best 3 and best 4 pos better thus your building your own wheel based on that?

I only like forward testing because backtesting makes you force things into a past results which in a random game the only results that count are going forward. You have to think random this law and that law only apply when looking back. You have to think ahead. 

I have hit the 1st number in Rolling cash (paper only again cant afford the plays) probably 50% of the time I will usually get 1 or 2 more every draw when I was really working on it. I hit all 5 twice. Didnt play doesnt matter but if I could find highly probable combo's perhaps I would have played actual money either losing my arse or hitting but I would be in the game so to speak.

If your looking for how to choose your numbers this would not a program of much use. If your looking for a wheeling system this program could help saw a graph that looked really promising. If your looking how to best place your numbers in a position on a bet slip this would be gold.

Again sorry to bring up a dead thread just found it amazing this died. I've always liked it here totally forgot about the place for a long time. Perhaps its time to get back share some thoughts (not that they are any good lol).

Seminole
                  United States
                  Member #60174
                  April 8, 2008
                  123 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2012, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning, the Florida cash 3 number last night was 775 ,the 4 digit was 5573, Thank you for your assistance

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2012, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Again I must not be expaining myself to well. The numbers that we would plug into the system would be our numbers this would have nothing to do with coming up with the numbers.

My example add in numbers try to explain the usefulness of a program like this. I had to add in the other numbers to try to explain and again I guess poorly. Your absolutly correct in the that if you have the correct numbers you win period thats why I actually said I may toss out the winning combo using this type of program how every I would rather play combos that have a mroe chances of winning then less.

So I'll try again. I have the numbers "I" think will come out next draw of 1-2-3-4-5-6 set aside the fact they are so close together this is for examples sake. If I check where I have a better chance at catching a match ??-??-3-4-5 stands the worst chance 1-2-3 has the best chance why because I can match it with the 4-5 4-6 and 5-6 in the last 2 positions.

This of course if those were my only numbers in a 5/39 game I would just play them all together but when you have maybe 20 numbers you want to plug in and wheel isnt knowing the best pos for those numbers to fall in a best 2 best 3 and best 4 pos better thus your building your own wheel based on that?

I only like forward testing because backtesting makes you force things into a past results which in a random game the only results that count are going forward. You have to think random this law and that law only apply when looking back. You have to think ahead. 

I have hit the 1st number in Rolling cash (paper only again cant afford the plays) probably 50% of the time I will usually get 1 or 2 more every draw when I was really working on it. I hit all 5 twice. Didnt play doesnt matter but if I could find highly probable combo's perhaps I would have played actual money either losing my arse or hitting but I would be in the game so to speak.

If your looking for how to choose your numbers this would not a program of much use. If your looking for a wheeling system this program could help saw a graph that looked really promising. If your looking how to best place your numbers in a position on a bet slip this would be gold.

Again sorry to bring up a dead thread just found it amazing this died. I've always liked it here totally forgot about the place for a long time. Perhaps its time to get back share some thoughts (not that they are any good lol).

there is a program called  analysis lotto. Another program using groups of numbers is lotwin from the UK.  Very different.  Anyone familiar with it?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19817 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2012, 10:55 am - IP Logged

there is a program called  analysis lotto. Another program using groups of numbers is lotwin from the UK.  Very different.  Anyone familiar with it?

I Agree! I agree, there are many programs available to do almost anything you want except win.  I'm not familiar with them all but once you've used a few you learn many of them are similiar.  Good luck.

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2012, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I Agree! I agree, there are many programs available to do almost anything you want except win.  I'm not familiar with them all but once you've used a few you learn many of them are similiar.  Good luck.

[T]here are many programs available to do almost anything you want except win.

I'd settle for a program that predicted nothing but losing numbers, provided it selected enough of them. Yes Nod

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19817 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2012, 11:16 am - IP Logged

[T]here are many programs available to do almost anything you want except win.

I'd settle for a program that predicted nothing but losing numbers, provided it selected enough of them. Yes Nod

Picking just losing numbers is hard, but if you'll settle for losing combinations, most any of them can do that.LOL

Evil Looking       

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2012, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Hello, it happens that programs are so well made ??example of a lotto 49/6 The programs are designed to match all 6 numbers (the whole of the lottery), for many combinations, will always fail, but if you try to hit 3.4 numbers, it becomes easier,   Making positions, always have a random part, then 49/6 to try to ensure four hits in its 15 possible positions, 6x4 = 15 positions dismembering a result of six numbers 1,2,3,4 1,2,3,5 ..... = 3,4,5,6 up to 15 positions, the two missing numbers are put in positions, such position = 1,2,3,4, missing 5.6, 5.6 in these positions will be placed random numbers, but take care that the 5.6 positions ranging from 35 to 49 resuzindo lot number,   And so with the other 14 positions, when a lottery that uses six numbers in the result,   In parts it is best to take advantage of the forecast, then no other way to split into 4 parts lotto 49/6, a group will always have zero or a dozen, and another where two or more numbers, this is indeed the problem, you see a rotating system for this

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19817 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2012, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello, it happens that programs are so well made ??example of a lotto 49/6 The programs are designed to match all 6 numbers (the whole of the lottery), for many combinations, will always fail, but if you try to hit 3.4 numbers, it becomes easier,   Making positions, always have a random part, then 49/6 to try to ensure four hits in its 15 possible positions, 6x4 = 15 positions dismembering a result of six numbers 1,2,3,4 1,2,3,5 ..... = 3,4,5,6 up to 15 positions, the two missing numbers are put in positions, such position = 1,2,3,4, missing 5.6, 5.6 in these positions will be placed random numbers, but take care that the 5.6 positions ranging from 35 to 49 resuzindo lot number,   And so with the other 14 positions, when a lottery that uses six numbers in the result,   In parts it is best to take advantage of the forecast, then no other way to split into 4 parts lotto 49/6, a group will always have zero or a dozen, and another where two or more numbers, this is indeed the problem, you see a rotating system for this

Thanks dr san for your input.  As usual you have managed to take an issue that was cloudy as best and made it as clear as mud.

Evil Looking       

Page 14 of 17