Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 13 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
891 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2012, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I play the lotto max- which a pick 7 game out of 49 numbers; as well as- lotto 649 in Canada, as well as keno, which goes up to the number 70, not 80!

Florida
    United States
    Member #65342
    September 24, 2008
    9 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2012, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much garyo1954See Ya!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1831 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

sammy23,

Welcome! Please pm a thank you to RL.

He did all the work. Big Smile

THANKS RL!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi RJOH,

I simply don't have a lot of spare time right now, a house move and a massive deadline with many all day meetings has and is consuming all my time.

I'll be completed in a few weeks, I have some interesting findings from my pc which is still calculating away day and night on this ball placement theory, I will share soon when I have writen it up in plain English.

I will then be starting on converting LSA to play pick 3 and pick 4 games.

Jamie

I'll be completed in a few weeks, I have some interesting findings from my pc which is still calculating away day and night on this ball placement theory, I will share soon when I have writen it up in plain English.

Will the data be up to date with the lastest games results after taking so long to reach a conclusion?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Member #0
          January 1, 2000
          0 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Developer, the poster who started this thread is from the United Kingdom so I doubt if he's going make a prediction for any particular game in a particular state.  If he would just make a prediction for MegaMillions or PowerBall then it would something every members in all the states could use.

I don't see how he would have a problem because he lives in the Unted kingdom. In that case, he should've had a different title. "PICK 4,5,6 Cracked- New System, ONLY FOR THE BRITS".

RJOH, i like you, but sometimes i fail too see the logic in some of your posts...ha

That's like me telling everyone in my "Good p-3 system" in the system thread "Hey everyone, since I live in california, I can only make predictions for people who live in california, sorry, but my internet is limited to the boundries of california. I got a special price, it was 80% off"...Big Grin

Unfortunately, only people in California can see my posts here on LP..Disapprove

Crazy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19895 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

I don't see how he would have a problem because he lives in the Unted kingdom. In that case, he should've had a different title. "PICK 4,5,6 Cracked- New System, ONLY FOR THE BRITS".

RJOH, i like you, but sometimes i fail too see the logic in some of your posts...ha

That's like me telling everyone in my "Good p-3 system" in the system thread "Hey everyone, since I live in california, I can only make predictions for people who live in california, sorry, but my internet is limited to the boundries of california. I got a special price, it was 80% off"...Big Grin

Unfortunately, only people in California can see my posts here on LP..Disapprove

Crazy

In his last post Developer said he simply didn't have a lot of spare time and his computer had been calculating day and night on his ball placement theory.  If it's taking that long to calculate stuff for the game he plays, when do you think he's going to have time to do any calculating for other games?  Players who predict for games other than the ones they play probably spend less time than that calculating their predictions.

Evil Looking       

Member #0
              January 1, 2000
              0 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2012, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

In his last post Developer said he simply didn't have a lot of spare time and his computer had been calculating day and night on his ball placement theory.  If it's taking that long to calculate stuff for the game he plays, when do you think he's going to have time to do any calculating for other games?  Players who predict for games other than the ones they play probably spend less time than that calculating their predictions.

I saw that earlier. Then he shouldn't have made this thread. Hey everyone, i've cracked the p-3 but i won't have time to show anyone how well it works...ha ha

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19895 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2012, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I saw that earlier. Then he shouldn't have made this thread. Hey everyone, i've cracked the p-3 but i won't have time to show anyone how well it works...ha ha

Actually he only mentioned Pick 4,5, and 6, you were the one who mentioned p-3.  I guess he figured that one had been cracked enough times already...LOL

Evil Looking       

Member #0
                  January 1, 2000
                  0 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2012, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Actually he only mentioned Pick 4,5, and 6, you were the one who mentioned p-3.  I guess he figured that one had been cracked enough times already...LOL

That may be true for the title of this thread, but developer did say he ws going to do the p-3 also five days ago. Check the link out.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/239125/2384466

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11161 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2012, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Give the guy a break already he may be on to something.

ekem6078's avatar - winter
                      TN
                      United States
                      Member #88776
                      March 23, 2010
                      2212 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2012, 2:20 am - IP Logged

SOMEONE is Cracked...

I Agree!Green laugh

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11161 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

All the critics will eat crow if the program is what it claims to be.  And, if they can do better lets see their work.  It would benefit everyone who uses this forum.  If not that alone should quiet the noise.

Lurking

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19895 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Give the guy a break already he may be on to something.

If he's really on to something, he doesn't need a break from any one here, he can make his own.

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                            Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1831 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2012, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

If he's really on to something, he doesn't need a break from any one here, he can make his own.

Hehehe.....

Have to admit you are right RJOh. Yesterday I installed Psycho-Babble Eliminator v9.86. There is a whole chapter dedicated to log out procedures!

Last night I think I made some progress on some of the stuff I've been saying I want to do.

LMAO!!!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19895 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2012, 2:57 am - IP Logged

Hehehe.....

Have to admit you are right RJOh. Yesterday I installed Psycho-Babble Eliminator v9.86. There is a whole chapter dedicated to log out procedures!

Last night I think I made some progress on some of the stuff I've been saying I want to do.

LMAO!!!!!

You probably wouldn't want to filter many of these threads with that  Psycho-Babble Eliminator v9.86 program or you wouldn't have anything left to read.

Evil Looking       

Page 13 of 17