Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 2 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
nassau
Bahamas
Member #103452
January 2, 2011
4344 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2011, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

9-11-24-26-28

9-11-24-26-? you cover 10 4 hit combinations from the pool of 376,992 lines
9-11-24-?-28 you cover 3 4 hit combinations from the pool of 376,992 lines
9-11-?-25-28 you cover 14 4 hit combinations from the pool of 376,992 lines
9-?-24-25-28 you cover 14 4 hit combinations from the pool of 376,992 lines
?-11-24-25-28 you cover 10 4 hit combinations from the pool of 376,992 lines

9-11-24-?-?  you cover 66 3 hit combinations from the pool of 376,992 lines
9-11-?-26-?  you cover 140 3 hit combinations from the pool of 376,992 lines
9-11-?-?-28  you cover 120 3 hit combinations from the pool of 376,992 lines
9-?-11-26-?  you cover 140 3 hit combinations from the pool of 376,992 lines

Just playing about to see if I can find better 3 hit ratios

01 ? 26 ? 36  then you cover 216 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 25 ? 36  then you cover 230 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 24 ? 36  then you cover 242 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 23 ? 36  then you cover 252 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 22 ? 36  then you cover 260 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 21 ? 36  then you cover 266 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 20 ? 36  then you cover 270 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 19 ? 36  then you cover 272 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 18 ? 36  then you cover 272 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 17 ? 36  then you cover 270 combinations contain this combination in these positions::
01 ? 16 ? 36  then you cover 266 combinations contain this combination in these positions:

? ? 31 32 35  then you cover 435 combinations:

? ? 31 35 36  then you cover 465 combinations:
? ? 32 35 36  then you cover 465 combinations:
? ? 33 35 36  then you cover 496 combinations:
? ? 34 35 36  then you cover 528 combinations:

01 02 ? ? 36  then you cover 528 combinations:

So I would suggest putting on 01 02 34 35 36 to maximize hitting 3 of 6

I would do more but apart from the calculations I have to enter all by hand at the moment, I will get the interface finished soon and I will be able to perform a full scan off all possibles.

thanks

Illinois
    United States
    Member #99771
    October 31, 2010
    1385 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2011, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

7 20 28 32 36

7 20 28 32 45 46

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3584 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

how about a 4 number pick from 0 to 9
      In mass today miday was 9632 and eve was 8699
      Wha t to play tomorrow

BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3584 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

would your theory become simpler to figure out say in a lottery such as Mass. cash which is a 5/35 lottery
        I am thinking less numbers to work with. What do you think?

BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3584 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2011, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

P.S. an example; here is last draw results. 4 7 22 26 32

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2011, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Where are the winning tickets that prove the claims are true?  If you haven't won a game then you haven't cracked it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
              Somerset
              United Kingdom
              Member #9710
              December 17, 2004
              184 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Where are the winning tickets that prove the claims are true?  If you haven't won a game then you haven't cracked it.

I don't think you quite comprehend the notion of what I have created.

I now have the ability to create a rank systems for numbers and their possible combinations and tell how to best place them on tickets.

For example

Take the combination

1 10 20 30 ? ? where ? = yet unknown numbers

I can tell you that this has 171 to 1 chance of appearing in a 6/49 draw in these positions

However the same numbers but put on a ticket like so

1 10 20 ? ? 30 has just 36 to 1 chance of appearing in these positions

Yes you hit 3 either way but the % chance of hitting the 5th ball changes from the way you have arranged the 4 balls.

I hope I am getting this concept across.

Now the above is just one equation of about 50 that would need to be performed on 3 balls, 4 balls and 5 balls to give a rank of the hit ratio probability.

So as another example let's say you have 11 numbers you use every week.

I can take these 11 numbers run them through this system and I can see the best way to arrange these 11 numbers on the tickets to maximize the possibility of 3 combination wins, 4 ball combination wins and 5 ball combination wins based on every possible combination in the draw.

I am trying to say this as simply as possible, so what this system does is calculate the best places to put the numbers on the tickets to maximize hits, it does not pick numbers for you, you pick your numbers and put into the system which in turn tells you how to maximize possible hits by arranging the numbers on the tickets.

It does not predict numbers, this system is purely mathematics used to best arrange numbers.

No system in the world until now could do this, It has taken my computer two years to produce this working algorithm.

If a mathematician is reading this then I have no doubt they would appreciate the implications this has to a lottery player.

To mention a few

1: Producing tickets that contain numbers in positions that are mathematically most likely to happen.

2: Producing mathematically perfect wheels.

3: Optimizing percentages of hitting more numbers.

4: A solid model to reference research against.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
                nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #103452
                January 2, 2011
                4344 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2011, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I now have the ability to create a rank systems for numbers and their possible combinations and tell how to best place them on tickets.

For example

Take the combination

I can tell you that this has 171 to 1 chance of appearing in a 6/49 draw in these positions

Yes you hit 3 either way but the % chance of hitting the 5th ball changes from the way you have arranged the 4 balls.

Now the above is just one equation of about 50 that would need to be performed on 3 balls, 4 balls and 5 balls to give a rank of the hit ratio probability.

I can take these 11 numbers run them through this system and I can see the best way to arrange these 11 numbers on the tickets to maximize the possibility of 3 combination wins, 4 ball combination wins and 5 ball combination wins based on every possible combination in the draw.

I am trying to say this as simply as possible, so what this system does is calculate the best places to put the numbers on the tickets to maximize hits, it does not pick numbers for you, you pick your numbers and put into the system which in turn tells you how to maximize possible hits by arranging the numbers on the tickets.

It does not predict numbers, this system is purely mathematics used to best arrange numbers.

No system in the world until now could do this, It has taken my computer two years to produce this working algorithm.

If a mathematician is reading this then I have no doubt they would appreciate the implications this has to a lottery player.

To mention a few

1: Producing tickets that contain numbers in positions that are mathematically most likely to happen.

01 04 16 29 30 came in Fantasy 5 last night ...How long do I keep your numbers?

Somerset
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #9710
                  December 17, 2004
                  184 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Let me explain how deep this goes and maybe you will understand why it has taken so long to work this out.

A normal distribution for a 6/49 draw is a fixed bell curve.

If you remove say number 35 the distribution becomes completely different.

Put 35 back in the pool and takeout let's say 45, again the distribution is completely different from taking out ball 35 even though you still have 5 balls left in both instances.

Every time a number is added or removed the odds change and change differently according to the balls removed.

My system can work these odds out and do so on hundreds of tickets.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

Somerset
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #9710
                    December 17, 2004
                    184 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2011, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

01 04 16 29 30 came in Fantasy 5 last night ...How long do I keep your numbers?

I will get the interface working so I can do a complete scan and provide you with some better numbers.

Remember that those numbers were only taken from a very small sample as I had to enter the combinations by hand.

It does prove concept though, the ball that matched landed in the positon predicted, even if it was ball 1.

The last draw breakdown

01 04 16 ? ? appears 190 times in this order

01 04 ? 29 ? appears 168 times in this order

01 04 ? ? 30 appears 300 times in this order

01 ? 16 29 ? appears 98 times in this order

01 ? 16 ? 30 appears 168 times in this order

01 ? ? 29 30 appears 351 times in this order

? 04 16 29 ? appears 21 times in this order

? 04 16 ? 30 appears 39 times in this order

? 04 ? 29 30 appears 72 times in this order

? ? 16 29 30 appears 105 times in this order

Thats all the 3's now the 4's

01 04 16 29 ? appears 7 times in this order

01 04 16 ? 30 appears 13 times in this order

01 04 ? 29 30 appears 24 times in this order

01 ? 16 29 30 appears 14 times in this order

? 04 16 29 30 appears 3 times in this order

Thats all the 4's now the 5

01 04 16 29 30 appears 1 time in this order ( as the odds of the draw suggests 1 in 376,992)

Note the bias in the middle selections, they are higher which is intresting, something for me to look into......

I would need to analyse the entire draw history as I have analysed the numbers above and plot some trend lines using the findings from the data to get a prediction from it.

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      usa
                      United States
                      Member #89197
                      April 2, 2010
                      2816 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

SOMEONE is Cracked...

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                        NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        886 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2011, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Let me explain how deep this goes and maybe you will understand why it has taken so long to work this out.

A normal distribution for a 6/49 draw is a fixed bell curve.

If you remove say number 35 the distribution becomes completely different.

Put 35 back in the pool and takeout let's say 45, again the distribution is completely different from taking out ball 35 even though you still have 5 balls left in both instances.

Every time a number is added or removed the odds change and change differently according to the balls removed.

My system can work these odds out and do so on hundreds of tickets.

Jamie,

I have used your LSA_6 more than 4 months but nothing until now. Also I have asked many questions for you about LSA's using.

Unfortunately, I have not yet found any useful and valuable information about using LSA on your website, post and blog until now. For example, lot of members of LSA asked for you to write some strategies about using LSA step by step and you have agreeded to do that 4 months ago. But nothing until now, why?

I think that you always seem to be in with members around in circles, and always avoid answering with substantial  topics and the actual operations about LSA. Why???

Best regards,

lb

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2011, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

For example

Take the combination

To mention a few

I comprehend in order for any group of numbers to win, they all have to be drawn at the same time.  When I compare 1,10,20 and 30 with 1,2,3 and 4 with the 756 Ohio Classic(649) drawinings, they've haven't done any better.

09/29/08 -01 03 19 20 30 46
                           07/23/07 - 10 12 20 29 30 38         

07/24/10 - 01 03 04 05 26 47       
                           04/05/08 -02 03 04 08 11 24       
                           12/12/07 -01 03 04 07 09 44       

You're going to have to actual win a game for me to think you've cracked anything.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Somerset
                            United Kingdom
                            Member #9710
                            December 17, 2004
                            184 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2011, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

LSA is lottery tool that provides very advanced statistics on draws, what I want to avoid is marketing LSA as a "lotto system" which it is not, LSA is a tool for lotteries like a calculator is a tool for maths.

lot of members of LSA asked for you to write some strategies about using LSA step by step and you have agreeded to do that 4 months ago. But nothing until now, why

I have added a number of entries in my blog as members have asked, I have also made it clear if anyone wants help or me to cover something found in LSA then email me and I will do so

What I don't want to do and wont do is write things like "how to pick your winning numbers", I may well sell a load more doing this but I am running the risk of marketing LSA as a system which is not my intention and never has been.

Also understand LSA is not my day job, it's a project I enjoy spending time on as I enjoy numbers and playing the lottery, It helps me unwind from my demanding day job coding various systems for planes. I will continue to develop and improve LSA making it analysis more and more real world statistics that can not be found anywhere else. I play numbers each week and I want to know I am playing the best numbers possible and so should all lotto players.

I am happy to help anyone out using LSA and even make a video for them, simply PM me.

Regards

Jamie

Somerset
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #9710
                              December 17, 2004
                              184 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2011, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I comprehend in order for any group of numbers to win, they all have to be drawn at the same time.  When I compare 1,10,20 and 30 with 1,2,3 and 4 with the 756 Ohio Classic(649) drawinings, they've haven't done any better.

09/29/08 -01 03 19 20 30 46
                               07/23/07 - 10 12 20 29 30 38         

07/24/10 - 01 03 04 05 26 47       
                               04/05/08 -02 03 04 08 11 24       
                               12/12/07 -01 03 04 07 09 44       

You're going to have to actual win a game for me to think you've cracked anything.

I comprehend in order for any group of numbers to win, they all have to be drawn at the same time.   

Absolutely

When I compare 1,10,20 and 30 with 1,2,3 and 4 with the 756 Ohio Classic(649) drawinings, they've haven't done any better.

I would be surprised if they did do better, your sample is so small, try comparing to the draws entire set of combinations and the stats become apparent.

I am looking at the whole picture or the global statistics if you like, not past draw data.

Page 2 of 17