Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 6 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
Somerset
United Kingdom
Member #9710
December 17, 2004
184 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2011, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Hey RL when I saw the third column area, LEXI was the first thought. You have thrown so much GOOD STUFF here on the forums and my way, I credit you with the charts and whatnot. Those resulted in trying to understand what you were doing and catch up. I think you have a better understanding on what Developer is doing, so I'm interested in your thoughts.

Last night I ran the data for the triples. This morning I realized the program was closing the file before it completed the cycle through X, X, 37. It is corrected and running again. But not knowing if, or how much of the data is corrupt, it will have to wait.

Big question RL what are your thoughts on positioning 4 balls in a 5 ball game?  Using 4 set numbers you only have 33 combinations in a 37 ball matrix, 35 in a 39 ball matrix. Thinking of running it out, but it will take a ton of time.

Okay, dr san, that idea is not in my sights at the moment. It seems reasonable and achievable using historical data containing a few 1000 draws, but on the global scale it would be a huge undertaking. I wouldn't do it just from looking at the sheer size of the data pool. Currently, we are working with 435,897 numerically arranged permutations that account for every possible draw that could come out. It would be a step back, to use draw order combinations 1/37(1st ball)*1/36(2nd ball)*1/35(3rd ball)*1/34(4th ball)*1/33(last ball). Using that pool you go from searching 435,897 permutations to searching 52,307,640. I agree with RJOH "numbers are going to come out of the terminal in numerical order."

Jadelottery, I have about a page of ideas on projecting numbers off this, but nothing concrete on what might be around the corner. What do you think we should look at?

Developer, Thanks for giving us the opportunity to look into this. As I said earlier, it is not an easy chore to work through an idea, make the data mean something,  but to take the time to write it up and post it is going the extra mile.

Hi garyo1954

I have called this "Ball Placement Probability Theory" maybe I should have titled the thread as such.

"Thinking of running it out, but it will take a ton of time"

I have already completed this task for all 3, 4, 5 and 6 ball combos in all pick 4,5 and 6 games, it took a long time but I now have all the results in an Access database thats 918 MB.......

I am now constructing wheels with the data and finding some intresting results.

Studying this data It can be seen that rules can be applied to the data to produce wheels and as such It wont be long before I can create wheels in various sizes including full coverage with least lines very fast.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Thank you for encouraging comments,I am pleased to see users are understanding what I have had my PC running for two years to work out.

As for getting an exe out, give me a few weeks to make a user understandable interface and I will send anyone copy that wants it.

One problem is that the app is currently 197mb, it may shrink somewhat when compiled into an installer but it won't be by much. It is a very big algorithm, and has to be to take into account all combinations in all draws from a 6/49 down.

it currently covers around 100 different jackpot games worldwide but I have not tested them to prove this, I am testing on the Euro Millions and UK Lotto at this time.

Jamie

Jamie

"One problem is that the app is currently 197mb, it may shrink somewhat when compiled into an installer but it won't be by much. "

Maybe:

http://www.7-zip.org/

ArchiverMozilla FirefoxGoogle Earth
    161 files
    15,684,168 bytes
    115 files
    23,530,652 bytes
    Compressed sizeRatioCompressed sizeRatio
    7-Zip 4.23 (7z format)4621135100%6109183100%

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2011, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey RL when I saw the third column area, LEXI was the first thought. You have thrown so much GOOD STUFF here on the forums and my way, I credit you with the charts and whatnot. Those resulted in trying to understand what you were doing and catch up. I think you have a better understanding on what Developer is doing, so I'm interested in your thoughts.

Last night I ran the data for the triples. This morning I realized the program was closing the file before it completed the cycle through X, X, 37. It is corrected and running again. But not knowing if, or how much of the data is corrupt, it will have to wait.

Big question RL what are your thoughts on positioning 4 balls in a 5 ball game?  Using 4 set numbers you only have 33 combinations in a 37 ball matrix, 35 in a 39 ball matrix. Thinking of running it out, but it will take a ton of time.

Okay, dr san, that idea is not in my sights at the moment. It seems reasonable and achievable using historical data containing a few 1000 draws, but on the global scale it would be a huge undertaking. I wouldn't do it just from looking at the sheer size of the data pool. Currently, we are working with 435,897 numerically arranged permutations that account for every possible draw that could come out. It would be a step back, to use draw order combinations 1/37(1st ball)*1/36(2nd ball)*1/35(3rd ball)*1/34(4th ball)*1/33(last ball). Using that pool you go from searching 435,897 permutations to searching 52,307,640. I agree with RJOH "numbers are going to come out of the terminal in numerical order."

Jadelottery, I have about a page of ideas on projecting numbers off this, but nothing concrete on what might be around the corner. What do you think we should look at?

Developer, Thanks for giving us the opportunity to look into this. As I said earlier, it is not an easy chore to work through an idea, make the data mean something,  but to take the time to write it up and post it is going the extra mile.

Gary

I wrote a program today and will zip it up and provide a link for others to download.  I think that it will fit in

nicely with this topic, maybe help someone win a JP or mmaybe some smaller prizes.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
        The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2011, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

"Developer" - for future reference, it is probably best not to create a thread titled "PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System" when you haven't cracked anything. I can assure you, that you will receive a better response from the members here at LP. You know, as the rest of us know, that nothing was "cracked" here by your findings. In the lotto game, the word "cracked" implies that you have a found a way of beating the system, thus resulting in profit.
        It looks foolish to say you cracked the lotto  when you just created a way of analyzing numbr positioning by frequency.

But anyways, good luck to you. There is nothing wrong with a person trying to find ways to help increase odds, but your title is misleading & way off.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

"Developer" - for future reference, it is probably best not to create a thread titled "PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System" when you haven't cracked anything. I can assure you, that you will receive a better response from the members here at LP. You know, as the rest of us know, that nothing was "cracked" here by your findings. In the lotto game, the word "cracked" implies that you have a found a way of beating the system, thus resulting in profit.
          It looks foolish to say you cracked the lotto  when you just created a way of analyzing numbr positioning by frequency.

But anyways, good luck to you. There is nothing wrong with a person trying to find ways to help increase odds, but your title is misleading & way off.

I agree B$Rizzle. Cracked means you found a way to beat the lottery. Obviously you didn't. 

Play to win!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19817 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2011, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

I agree B$Rizzle. Cracked means you found a way to beat the lottery. Obviously you didn't. 

Don't be too hard on him, he's not the first to have an eureka moment that once shared didn't seem so great.  I've had a few that went that way too so now I just keep them to myself but if one ever results in me winning a lottery jackpot or second prize in the MM or PB games I will share it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

I wrote this program last night to use with Developers idea of number placement. It can be downloaded

from the link below.  The program is free of all malware/spyware/viruses ect..  Just run the setup to install

program.  This program does not change anything on your computer except to build a folder and install the

files to it.  A uninstall icon will also be created incase you want to remove it.  Inside the main install folder is

another folder called (help) that contains 7 pics that will explain how to ues it.  This program is for any pick-5

pick-6 lottery up to 60 numbers.  I have not tested it's output on the big games but it seems to work well with

my 5-39. 

Download link

http://www.box.com/s/2kloj6reop8olj8b8o65

dnwsa

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: November 23, 2011, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I tested this on last nights florida 5-36 and ohio 5-39 games, Pics below show results

FL 5-36

fl536

Ohio 5-39

ohio

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: November 23, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Developer

If you can take the returns from the data gotten from this program and try to assign a position to the

top numbers it might help to fill in the remaining positions but remember that each set produced must

have at least one of each digit used in the run.  I think this might work out very well.  Selecting the digits

is the hard part but if one could reduce to just a couple lines then one could make several attempts at

using different digits.  My I am going to upgrade this program to where the base digits are set as wild

cards which would leave the user with only needing to select 2 or 3 digits from 7.  Selecting 2 digits from

7 gives 1-in-21 odds and 3 from 7 is 1 in 35.  Not a bad alternative to 1 in 57575, I don't think hitting the

digits everyday is possible but it should produce over time.

RL

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: November 23, 2011, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rl, good job, we have a repetition factor of both numbers and digits
                    The factor of repetition we find to help us in the forecast, look at the final digits, some others do not repeat a lottery 49 / 6, at least two three digit endings or end it always repeats itself, when it parses a lottery 49 / 6 in pairs we have 15 pairs,
                    1.2 1.3 to 15 trios also rl numca you thought about using two digit pick3 to study the
                    Final as they are six, or use in the study of pick3 1 st and 2 nd and 3 rd and 4 th in another pick3 5 th 6 th
                    Vertically. Making trios we have 15 positions in a lottery game is 50% math and 50% luck, pairs and trios can help.

Somerset
                      United Kingdom
                      Member #9710
                      December 17, 2004
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: November 23, 2011, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Yes I see that now, it was not meant in those terms, here in the UK it means you finally archived a goal.

Like someone completes a jigsaw that has taken months they would say I finally cracked that jigsaw.

Just a saying, did not stop to think how people around the world would take it.

We live, we learn

Jamie

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

Somerset
                        United Kingdom
                        Member #9710
                        December 17, 2004
                        184 Posts
                        Posted: November 23, 2011, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Don't be too hard on him, he's not the first to have an eureka moment that once shared didn't seem so great.  I've had a few that went that way too so now I just keep them to myself but if one ever results in me winning a lottery jackpot or second prize in the MM or PB games I will share it.

Don't be too hard on him, he's not the first to have an eureka moment that once shared didn't seem so great.

It seems great to me, I can analyse any possibly combination in any possible position then compare against any combination in any jackpot draw on the planet in a few seconds.

I thinks that's an impressive feat even for the best mathematician.

Somerset
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #9710
                          December 17, 2004
                          184 Posts
                          Posted: November 23, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I tested this on last nights florida 5-36 and ohio 5-39 games, Pics below show results

FL 5-36

fl536

Ohio 5-39

ohio

RL

Good work, you code fast.

What I am attempting to do with this data is make sets of numbers that do not repeat any set of 3 numbers.

This maintains the highest % win coverage (see MNA in LSA) as well as positioning the balls in the highest properly positions.

Paired the two would produce wheels that generate larger wins whenever a few numbers from the wheel pool get drawn.

This requires anaylsing like you have done above but using multiple draws and checking coverage as we go.

Give me a week, I will have it working and you will be able to see what I mean.

Jamie

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19817 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Don't be too hard on him, he's not the first to have an eureka moment that once shared didn't seem so great.

It seems great to me, I can analyse any possibly combination in any possible position then compare against any combination in any jackpot draw on the planet in a few seconds.

I thinks that's an impressive feat even for the best mathematician.

I can analyse any possibly combination in any possible position then compare against any combination in any jackpot draw on the planet in a few seconds.

Couldn't you have always done that with any lottery you had a data file?  What do you do with information after you have it?

I posted 10 predictions for last night MegaMillions drawing on the prediction board and matched 3+0.  As soon as the drawings results were posted, I updated my file and compared/evaluated my predictions.   If possible, I will use the information to adjust my strategy for the next drawing.   Fortunatly I played my predictions and won back $7 of the $10 I spent.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5893 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2011, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

RL, very nice work. What does shed mean? The drwing was 2-9-28-29-35

Page 6 of 17