Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 3 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
kings mountain
United States
Member #118667
November 5, 2011
208 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2011, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jamie...I would love to see an example of the algorithm for a pick 4 game, Thanks, D

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
    Somerset
    United Kingdom
    Member #9710
    December 17, 2004
    184 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2011, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

It's strange, I finally cracked the algorithm I have been working on for so long and the only person excited about the possibilities this opens up is myself.

My current software LSA won't be having this upgrade, it's far too big to implement into LSA.

I will proberbly release it as a entirely new app if I ever complete the user interface.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
      Somerset
      United Kingdom
      Member #9710
      December 17, 2004
      184 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2011, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I believe this could be possible in this instance, thinking about it I can't see why it wont work. A little work would be needed but I am sure I can cover pick 3 and 4's using this.

I will start on that.

Thanks Jamie

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12808 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2011, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

It's strange, I finally cracked the algorithm I have been working on for so long and the only person excited about the possibilities this opens up is myself.

My current software LSA won't be having this upgrade, it's far too big to implement into LSA.

I will proberbly release it as a entirely new app if I ever complete the user interface.

Developer  ,

I can't wait to see the interface of Algorithm . Their is a few of us here that will be waiting for the release ....

CW4

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1844 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2011, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

I comprehend in order for any group of numbers to win, they all have to be drawn at the same time.   

Absolutely

When I compare 1,10,20 and 30 with 1,2,3 and 4 with the 756 Ohio Classic(649) drawinings, they've haven't done any better.

I would be surprised if they did do better, your sample is so small, try comparing to the draws entire set of combinations and the stats become apparent.

I am looking at the whole picture or the global statistics if you like, not past draw data.

I don't agree with estimation. Your global data is far removed from what real life draws approach.

If anything, one might gain some SLIGHT in this approach, but overall it would not be near cracking any system.

I charted much of the same data in the first quarter this year while working with Texas Cash5.

Here is the Texas Cash5 with overall percentages of where the digits fall:

In theory it looks great! But wait until you see what happens in real life......

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1844 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2011, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Let's look at the actual results:

WHEN the number hits the percentage charting looks very similar to the global percentages you post in your blog.

BUT more importantly we need to know HOW OFTEN THESE NUMBERS HIT......and as you can see in the final portion of the chart, each number in all positions, will hit about 13 to 14 times per hundred.

I'll put my myself out on the edge of the limb and say, I don't think the percentages for coupling two, or three, or four numbers get any better. You think?

You made an INCREDIBLE CLAIM. AND I THINK RJOH was right to question your proof. I question it as well. And I question it from having been down that road myself.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19901 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I comprehend in order for any group of numbers to win, they all have to be drawn at the same time.   

Absolutely

When I compare 1,10,20 and 30 with 1,2,3 and 4 with the 756 Ohio Classic(649) drawinings, they've haven't done any better.

I would be surprised if they did do better, your sample is so small, try comparing to the draws entire set of combinations and the stats become apparent.

I am looking at the whole picture or the global statistics if you like, not past draw data.

That's almost like a pick3 player saying 135 will hit this week (box or straight) some where in a mid-day or evening drawing.  He's saying a combination with odds of 1/220 of hitting in any game will hit in one of 40 (states) pick3 drawings x 2 (midday and evening) x 7 (week) or 560 drawings. 

*If you look at enough 6/49 drawings results you should be able to see about any combination.  If you don't, just keep collecting data until you do.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2136 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2011, 6:30 am - IP Logged
                Hello, developer, you can see this also, a 6/49 lottery
                01 the 26 and 27 to 49, making otherwise, divide each lottery number on both the front and the .0 digit digit end example number 17 = the digit one (1) is the type of front and type 7 is the final digit, but close to 100% to hit 4 numbers, the other two numbers are random, the degitos of the front range from 0 to 4 and the final digits 0 to 9.
                  retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3612 Posts
                  Posted: November 20, 2011, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I would really like to see how it works for the pick 4. thanks

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5764 Posts
                    Posted: November 20, 2011, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Let's look at the actual results:

WHEN the number hits the percentage charting looks very similar to the global percentages you post in your blog.

BUT more importantly we need to know HOW OFTEN THESE NUMBERS HIT......and as you can see in the final portion of the chart, each number in all positions, will hit about 13 to 14 times per hundred.

I'll put my myself out on the edge of the limb and say, I don't think the percentages for coupling two, or three, or four numbers get any better. You think?

You made an INCREDIBLE CLAIM. AND I THINK RJOH was right to question your proof. I question it as well. And I question it from having been down that road myself.

A few years ago I had kept track of MM, Tx Lotto, and Tx 2 Step like this. Certain numbers play most often in particular positions. The problem with this method is the highest ranking numbers by position aren't drawn in the same drawing. Of course, it's possible that could happen, but ANYTHING is possible. I'm more interested in PROBABILITIES.

Playing numbers by rank and position is probably better suited for P3 and P4. I even tracked those games, but I never saw much success with this method. In the jackpot games, there are just too many combinations.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: November 20, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

A few years ago I had kept track of MM, Tx Lotto, and Tx 2 Step like this. Certain numbers play most often in particular positions. The problem with this method is the highest ranking numbers by position aren't drawn in the same drawing. Of course, it's possible that could happen, but ANYTHING is possible. I'm more interested in PROBABILITIES.

Playing numbers by rank and position is probably better suited for P3 and P4. I even tracked those games, but I never saw much success with this method. In the jackpot games, there are just too many combinations.

"The highest ranking numbers by position aren't all drawn in the same drawing."

Some time ago I took a look at that on the TxLotto and saw the same thing.

"Playing numbers by rank and position is probably better suited for P3 and P4."

Maybe or maybe not, the 0 to 9 digits can repeat-come out on any of the 3 positions, so they are no more likely to come out on one position than on any other position.

------------------

With jackpot kind of games it might be about the same, except that we place and play them from lowest to highest numbers and not how they come out, also same numbers don't repeat on  the same line-draw.

----------------

Regardless, stats are stats and as such they might have some use, but don't discount past winning numbers, when you take the stats of the full wheel of numbers for a particular game versus the stats of a section or sections of past winning numbers, I myself see the stats of past winning numbers as being of more use, but the patterns-stats of the full wheel of numbers has its place and use also, but what should come out the most often or the less often, is not always reflected on the history of the past winning numbers, the past winning numbers have priority, as they show what it is that it is really happening, as what should be by Math might not always be what really is happening on the draws that come out.

---------------

If your prediction program gives you 6 predicted numbers for a pick 6 game, you of course just position them from loweat to highest and you are done.

But if it gives you 4 numbers only, Jamie's program might tell you how best to position them, and then we might see in which 2 positions we still need numbers, that might be the use of it maybe, but it might not always help, as what should maybe be is not always what will be, but it might not hurt either.

----------------

If the prediction program gives more than 6 numbers, for a pick 6 for example, then Jamie's program might help by making OPTIMIZED pick 6 lines from them, but as what should happen more often is not always what wil happen, that might help or not, the more numbers that were predicted, the more lines that would be made of course.

But maybe the making of optimized lines from predicted numbers might be the best use for such a thing(!), I don't know much about it so I might be wrong.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2136 Posts
                        Posted: November 20, 2011, 2:06 pm - IP Logged
                        Hello, developer, the table of 49/6, was doing a good job, in each position
                        Has the numbers that come out by position.
                        Developer, my question is thus = you can make a statistic of past results, to see if all numbers as headings vary,
                        Example of a result, gave in three positions of the six possible that larger track probabilities, goal is to see how many past results, if all 6 numbers from a lottery 6/49 's within the range of highest probability, and if a result to another changes the previous numresultado gave in example 1st and 4th 5th position within a narrow range of greater probabildades, and the 2nd 3rd and 6th positions were given in the table of Ribbon, positions.
                          Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: November 20, 2011, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

"The highest ranking numbers by position aren't all drawn in the same drawing."

Some time ago I took a look at that on the TxLotto and saw the same thing.

"Playing numbers by rank and position is probably better suited for P3 and P4."

Maybe or maybe not, the 0 to 9 digits can repeat-come out on any of the 3 positions, so they are no more likely to come out on one position than on any other position.

------------------

With jackpot kind of games it might be about the same, except that we place and play them from lowest to highest numbers and not how they come out, also same numbers don't repeat on  the same line-draw.

----------------

Regardless, stats are stats and as such they might have some use, but don't discount past winning numbers, when you take the stats of the full wheel of numbers for a particular game versus the stats of a section or sections of past winning numbers, I myself see the stats of past winning numbers as being of more use, but the patterns-stats of the full wheel of numbers has its place and use also, but what should come out the most often or the less often, is not always reflected on the history of the past winning numbers, the past winning numbers have priority, as they show what it is that it is really happening, as what should be by Math might not always be what really is happening on the draws that come out.

---------------

If your prediction program gives you 6 predicted numbers for a pick 6 game, you of course just position them from loweat to highest and you are done.

But if it gives you 4 numbers only, Jamie's program might tell you how best to position them, and then we might see in which 2 positions we still need numbers, that might be the use of it maybe, but it might not always help, as what should maybe be is not always what will be, but it might not hurt either.

----------------

If the prediction program gives more than 6 numbers, for a pick 6 for example, then Jamie's program might help by making OPTIMIZED pick 6 lines from them, but as what should happen more often is not always what wil happen, that might help or not, the more numbers that were predicted, the more lines that would be made of course.

But maybe the making of optimized lines from predicted numbers might be the best use for such a thing(!), I don't know much about it so I might be wrong.

As for games such as the pick 3, about 2 years ago, I found a way of probability-ranking BOXED digits, too bad that it was not by straight position, but only boxed and more often than not it was only good for giving out 1 Key Digit, but even so it was a very great advance on prediction and more than once on a 3 month period it gave all 3 digits but boxed.

Using the search option on the Lottery Post and looking for posts by LANTERN on The Pick 3 Forum, those predictions started on about Oct 28 2009 at 11,01 P.M. and went on to about Dec 26 2009 10:35 P.M. when the T.L.C. seems to have put a stop to them, that is the Texas Lottery Commision seems to have found a way to make such predictions useless, so I quit making them, or they "some-how" quit working after working for almost 3 Months, I almost never look at others predictions, not for a very long time, but I have never seen anything like such predictions, one Key Digit might not seem like much, but it is.

One time at least, all the predicted patterns came out right as predicted, that probably was just as good as having predicted right all 3 digits, which I did anyway at least 2 times on those 3 Months.

Did my methods beat the so called "Random"? They sure did!

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Besides what Developer is already doing, I think that Jamie should on his spare time make a filtered wheeler, I have some ideas about it, but only for a serious "Developer" that really wants to make such a program, not for somebody that "Maybe" would think about it, but wants all the info anyway, no such thing, Not for sure? No info either, just in case progressive developing only, that is 1 fiter at a time, give, then make, give again, then make, Etc, I have had too many problems with developers of software programs, nothing made is better than having such problems again.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                              NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              887 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Jamie,

"Also understand LSA is not my day job, it's a project I enjoy spending time on as I enjoy numbers and playing the lottery, It helps me unwind from my demanding day job coding various systems for planes."

I'm confused by your speech above now. If so, why you sell your LSA? Why you open your blog online?

also, why you welcome us to ask anything about your LSA???

We do hope you make a useful video as the guide of using LSA asap instead the video of Loading a draw into LSA in your Blog. OK?

In other words, you need to demonstrate that LSA really works for lotto games by using the strategy which lets you win some prizes instead only said that my  "LSA is an excellent example of single number ball placement probability theory..."

Jamie, you can take any lotto games such Pick3, 4, 5,or 6 as the example of your strategy.

We're looking forward to your strategies and video now!!! Thanks.

Best regards,

lb

Page 3 of 17