Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 17 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
Plainfield, Illinois
United States
Member #117381
October 4, 2011
17 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Has ANYONE had any success in getting support to respond to questions about the Lotto Statistic Analyser?

I have sent several emails trying to find out why the draws will not update properly but have not gotten ANY response.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2012, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Has ANYONE had any success in getting support to respond to questions about the Lotto Statistic Analyser?

I have sent several emails trying to find out why the draws will not update properly but have not gotten ANY response.

Me too. May be Jamie is too busy to response recently.

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
      Somerset
      United Kingdom
      Member #9710
      December 17, 2004
      184 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2012, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I do try to respond to all emails as fast as I can.

If you dont get a reply try again without using the word lottery, it could have been blocked by the spam filters BT put in place.

I do see this sometimes.

What draw is it your trying to update?

Jamie

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

Somerset
        United Kingdom
        Member #9710
        December 17, 2004
        184 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I try my hardest not to sale LSA as a system, I don't like when people refer to LSA as a system because it is not.

It's a statistic Analyser for lotteries (Lottery Statistic Analyser) no more no less. I prefer to think of it as a calculator for lotteries and as with a calculator the output is only as good as the input.

I don't go for systems, they can't work, the odds are as the lottery organizers publish on their site, you could have a lucky streak on a system but eventually the odds will match what the organizers publish. Long term users of LSA will know that my software emphases this fact in its reports and stats.

I don't think you really need to study draw stats to know no system will predict a jackpot.

Saying that, statistically you can certainly increase your chances of smaller prizes by using a bit of mathematics.

A simple example

3 Ball combos covered in 6 balls = 20 / 20 combos: 100.00%

4 Ball combos covered in 6 balls = 14 / 15 combos: 93.33%

5 Ball combos covered in 6 balls = 4 / 6 combos: 66.67%

Ways to win = 38 in a pick 6/49 game

• 09 16 17 18 23
        • 09 16 17 18 28
        • 09 16 18 23 28
        • 16 17 18 23 28

3 Ball combos covered in 9 balls = 30 / 84 combos: 35.71%

4 Ball combos covered in 9 balls = 15 / 126 combos: 11.90%

5 Ball combos covered in 9 balls = 3 / 126 combos: 2.38%

Ways to win = 48 in a pick 6/49 game

• 01 04 05 06 07
        • 02 03 04 05 08
        • 02 03 06 07 09

By using maths I have now reduced the tickets by 1 but increased my odds of a prize by 10 more possibles.

Now using this on a larger scale creates even greater increases in odds for tickets played.

LSA works it all out for you

I will say it again LSA is a lottery statistic analyser based on maths, its not a magical system claiming to predict the lottery.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2012, 3:00 am - IP Logged

Remember this from your post at the beginning of this thread?

"After years of research, analysing and testing I have finally produced a perfect mathematical algorithm for any pick 4,5,6 game.

It does not use past draw data but the entire pool to calculate the best numbers and positioning on tickets to maximize win ratios.

Please read my blog, it explains the sytem in more detail. http://blogs.lotterypost.com/developer/

Please post back your thoughts.

If you would like me to run your numbers through my new system it I will be happy too.

Just post them here and I will post them back optimized with statistics.

Jamie"

Now you say:

I don't go for systems, they can't work, the odds are as the lottery organizers publish on their site, you could have a lucky streak on a system but eventually the odds will match what the organizers publish.

Does this means we are never going to see a system like you mentioned in that post? 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Somerset
            United Kingdom
            Member #9710
            December 17, 2004
            184 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

The real question here is how do you define "lottery system".

I personally see a lottery system and a mathematical algorithm as two completely different entities.

A system could be drinking six pints spinning around touching your nose while standing on one foot and shouting a number repeating until you pass out or pick all your numbers whichever comes first, or it could be a mathematical based process, it's a very gray area, where does fringe science end and science start?

So in my mind an algorithm is something that is repeatable no matter how many times you do it, and statistically correct in its result.

A system can be whatever the system creator wants it to be? and for that reason I won't be using the term system any more when it comes to LSA.

I know, even the thread title has system in it and its posted under Lottery Systems.......Confused

Plainfield, Illinois
              United States
              Member #117381
              October 4, 2011
              17 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Jamie, 

The lottery (lotteries) I am trying to update are the Illinois Lotto, Little Lotto and Mega Millions. When I do the live updates for Lotto and Little lotto the most recent update shows to March 7, 2012. The mega Millions is even later.

Not a big problem... I click on the file to get the Notepad to manually update the files and that only goes up to 08/08/11. When I had entered all the draws that would bring it current, I am unable to save it. Software tells me that it is unable to create the file and that I should check to see if path and file names are correct (they are).

If I click OK to that message, it brings me to the save as section where it then tells me the file already exists and asks if I want to overwrite it. I answer yes and it loops me back to the cannot create file again.

Needless to say that in any case, the files that LSA uses are not updated.

Larry K.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2012, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

The real question here is how do you define "lottery system".

I personally see a lottery system and a mathematical algorithm as two completely different entities.

A system could be drinking six pints spinning around touching your nose while standing on one foot and shouting a number repeating until you pass out or pick all your numbers whichever comes first, or it could be a mathematical based process, it's a very gray area, where does fringe science end and science start?

So in my mind an algorithm is something that is repeatable no matter how many times you do it, and statistically correct in its result.

A system can be whatever the system creator wants it to be? and for that reason I won't be using the term system any more when it comes to LSA.

I know, even the thread title has system in it and its posted under Lottery Systems.......Confused

I've seen guys picking up a six pack of beer when buying lottery tickets but I never would have thought they were just fueling up for picking some lottery numbers.  Were you drinking when you came with the idea for a system to crack the pick 4,5 and 6? Confused LOL

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Plainfield, Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #117381
                  October 4, 2011
                  17 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2012, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Jamie... thanks! It looks like the updates are now correct for Illinois Lotto and Little Lotto. Still can't update them manually in notepad.

Now... if I just use the tool correctly...

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: April 1, 2012, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Jamie... thanks! It looks like the updates are now correct for Illinois Lotto and Little Lotto. Still can't update them manually in notepad.

Now... if I just use the tool correctly...

Hi, Jamie: Could you finish the P4 Program in LSA first asap instead of July? I'm looking forward to use it now. Thanks.

Page 17 of 17