Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 5 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1739 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2011, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Glad you joined the dicussion RL!

dr san here is the chart you were referring to. It is very similar to the chart posted as HOW OFTEN which was cased on the actual Texas results. This is the global chart. The digit 1 occurs 13.51% of the time in all drawings. The digit 2 occurs 12.01% of the time in the first position and 1.5% of the time in the second position.

The way to determine this is to take the number of hits in a given position and divide it by the total possible, in this case 435897. If we divide 58905 by 435897, we get 13.51%.

I annotated the percentage chart to reflect the top 1/3 in each column.

Columns 1 and 5 show 77% of all combinations contain a number in the yellow area. Columns 2 and 4 show 69.5% in the yellow area. Column 3 shows only 63% in the boxed yellow. Statistically those appear to be the best numbers to play for each position. But there is no guarantee that those numbers will hit in those positions. Where is might be statistically the BEST place, lottery drawings do not produce the best statistics. Wink

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2126 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2011, 6:06 am - IP Logged
    Thank you, Gary, then, after pin down the yellow bands narrower, see
      Results in 10, how many results they give in the limit of the yellow band, can be done by joining pairs wheels, gary you know that you can create pairs
    Example, the Texas Lottery 37 / 5, making dismemberment in pairs
      We have 10 pairs, when you want are in pairs 10 pairs
    1.2  1.3  1.4 1.5  2.3  2.4  2.5  3.4  3.5  4.5 = 10 positions
    The trio also has 10 positions =
      bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2126 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2011, 6:52 am - IP Logged
      Hello, Gary, you can make two tables, one with the number, and another table with the number of digits separately, to achieve the numbers at each location reference intervals or distances to see your neighbor's, example 4 is chosen fixed numbers (reference ) in 3rd position, the position is nearby the 2nd and 4th position, starting from the reference (the fixed number in the third position ranges that do not come out yet, now all five positions may be referenced and
      It will be a rotation system, each of the five positions
        Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2696 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2011, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Not impressed. Sorry.

$$$

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3986 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2011, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Gary

Nice chart, I would really like to see his algorithm to see if it would be faster then the method I use now.  I currently

use my set to lexi code to get the low/hi lexigraphic index number and then subtract.  The set has to be formated

correctly and is the weak-link in the chain so to speak.  My new  cover option could be speeded up considerably with

a faster algorithm.  I don't know if this will help the average user but it does show some real information that should

put a smile on the face of a serious system player or developer.   Building a lotto program is easy but making it run at

speeds that don't put you to sleep is not.  I am still blown away by the speed of Todd's new set generator which is

still beyond my abilities to match.   We can't predict what will happen next but building a smarter set should be the 

goal of everyone.  I am finding it rather easy to trap a 4 of 5 in 8 numbers using a proper digit setup but how to

place the numbers for maximum coverage without wheeling them is the problem.  I would think that using this to

replace a wheel or rather build a smarter wheel that offers more bang with fewer sets might prove a better way to

wheel numbers.  Test will confirm and each might have it's own merit's but I think he's on to something.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11120 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2011, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Glad you joined the dicussion RL!

dr san here is the chart you were referring to. It is very similar to the chart posted as HOW OFTEN which was cased on the actual Texas results. This is the global chart. The digit 1 occurs 13.51% of the time in all drawings. The digit 2 occurs 12.01% of the time in the first position and 1.5% of the time in the second position.

The way to determine this is to take the number of hits in a given position and divide it by the total possible, in this case 435897. If we divide 58905 by 435897, we get 13.51%.

I annotated the percentage chart to reflect the top 1/3 in each column.

Columns 1 and 5 show 77% of all combinations contain a number in the yellow area. Columns 2 and 4 show 69.5% in the yellow area. Column 3 shows only 63% in the boxed yellow. Statistically those appear to be the best numbers to play for each position. But there is no guarantee that those numbers will hit in those positions. Where is might be statistically the BEST place, lottery drawings do not produce the best statistics. Wink

A lot of hard work.  How are you using these hot/cold percentages?  Anyhow impressive work.

United States
              Member #90563
              April 30, 2010
              9 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2011, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I too think that the mans work is being misread. I have been doing this type of thing for several years.

But I am not a programmer so I am doing it slowly and not neer so well.

I also think that this is not carried out far enough.

I believe a 3 dimensional array or indexed database is needed.

I play the Mega-Millians so I will use that as an example to what I mean.

If you only look at the position of the numbers by number of times that number can come up you get a distorted view.

Example:

If you look at position 1 the first number will be number 1.

If you then look at position 2, the highest numbers will be 14 and 15.

Now if you only look at position 1 and number 1 only, then you will find that the number that comes up in position 2 the most  will be the number 2.

So my point is that the number need to be looked at by what numbers they are coming up with, Not just by position itself.

I am not a programmer as stated, but it I was, I would make a 3 dimensional chart and index How the numbers come up together. Not just a 2 dimensional chart that only shows what number comes up in what position the most.

If you had that, then when you take a group of numbers you like you could wheel the combinations of that group and run them through your indexed data and rate them, then sort them in high to low order to pick the number that you want to play.

Hope I didn't confuse the issue, my eyes are pretty bad, so I probably have made mistakes.

Regards to everyone,

Jerry

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11120 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

What's really impressive is the guy in Texas (in the 90's) that had his rooster pick the numbers by poking a piece of paper with the number pool on them.   He took the numbers adjacent to the biggest holes and won.  Morale of the story : buy a chicken.  Luck ,yes but impressive.

Bed

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2126 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Gary, keep up the good work, I ask you the following, if you get the texas lottery 37 / 5, but in order to draw the picture in the post are the results in ascending order, I wanted to see another picture but with the 5 numbers in random order
                  Example = 37 01 15 32 08
                  Note that 37 is the number 1 spot, and five of the 08 th position to make this study
                  It is better to divide the number in two sample = the number 37 the digit 3 in front of the number and the digit 7 digit end to the largest percentages of digits separated in a second position, the result in random order, gary you get the list of results in order of lottery?

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
                    The Quantum Master
                    West Concord, MN
                    United States
                    Member #21
                    December 7, 2001
                    3675 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Looks great.

We've seen this before and there is much more to discover.

Thumbs Up

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                    Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                    Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                    Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                    Wisdom is Not Censored
                    Douglas Paul Smallish
                    Jehocifer

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3986 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Looks great.

We've seen this before and there is much more to discover.

Thumbs Up

I Agree! Hope this one does not fall through the cracks. Lurking

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
                        Somerset
                        United Kingdom
                        Member #9710
                        December 17, 2004
                        184 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Thank you for encouraging comments,I am pleased to see users are understanding what I have had my PC running for two years to work out.

As for getting an exe out, give me a few weeks to make a user understandable interface and I will send anyone copy that wants it.

One problem is that the app is currently 197mb, it may shrink somewhat when compiled into an installer but it won't be by much. It is a very big algorithm, and has to be to take into account all combinations in all draws from a 6/49 down.

it currently covers around 100 different jackpot games worldwide but I have not tested them to prove this, I am testing on the Euro Millions and UK Lotto at this time.

Jamie

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

Somerset
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #9710
                          December 17, 2004
                          184 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2011, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I am not claiming this will pick winning numbers, it does not pick any numbers, I am saying it will position your selected numbers on tickets.

Aren't numbers automatically sorted by position when the terminal print the tickets?  In fact most software print combinations that way too.

Aren't numbers automatically sorted by position when the terminal print the tickets?  In fact most software print combinations that way too.

Yes they do but this is irrelevant in this instance as it's not the order they are drawn this uses, but the set that is drawn and the combinations in the set.

If you were to make an algorithm to analysis all possible draw orders pri to putting through my algorithm it would be massive. Maybe possible in a few years when computers get a lot faster

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

Somerset
                            United Kingdom
                            Member #9710
                            December 17, 2004
                            184 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I too think that the mans work is being misread. I have been doing this type of thing for several years.

But I am not a programmer so I am doing it slowly and not neer so well.

I also think that this is not carried out far enough.

I play the Mega-Millians so I will use that as an example to what I mean.

If you only look at the position of the numbers by number of times that number can come up you get a distorted view.

Example:

If you look at position 1 the first number will be number 1.

If you then look at position 2, the highest numbers will be 14 and 15.

Now if you only look at position 1 and number 1 only, then you will find that the number that comes up in position 2 the most  will be the number 2.

So my point is that the number need to be looked at by what numbers they are coming up with, Not just by position itself.

I am not a programmer as stated, but it I was, I would make a 3 dimensional chart and index How the numbers come up together. Not just a 2 dimensional chart that only shows what number comes up in what position the most.

If you had that, then when you take a group of numbers you like you could wheel the combinations of that group and run them through your indexed data and rate them, then sort them in high to low order to pick the number that you want to play.

Hope I didn't confuse the issue, my eyes are pretty bad, so I probably have made mistakes.

Regards to everyone,

Jerry

Hi, this is how I have done it......

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                              Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1739 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2011, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Hope this one does not fall through the cracks. Lurking

RL

Hey RL when I saw the third column area, LEXI was the first thought. You have thrown so much GOOD STUFF here on the forums and my way, I credit you with the charts and whatnot. Those resulted in trying to understand what you were doing and catch up. I think you have a better understanding on what Developer is doing, so I'm interested in your thoughts.

Last night I ran the data for the triples. This morning I realized the program was closing the file before it completed the cycle through X, X, 37. It is corrected and running again. But not knowing if, or how much of the data is corrupt, it will have to wait.

Big question RL what are your thoughts on positioning 4 balls in a 5 ball game?  Using 4 set numbers you only have 33 combinations in a 37 ball matrix, 35 in a 39 ball matrix. Thinking of running it out, but it will take a ton of time.

Okay, dr san, that idea is not in my sights at the moment. It seems reasonable and achievable using historical data containing a few 1000 draws, but on the global scale it would be a huge undertaking. I wouldn't do it just from looking at the sheer size of the data pool. Currently, we are working with 435,897 numerically arranged permutations that account for every possible draw that could come out. It would be a step back, to use draw order combinations 1/37(1st ball)*1/36(2nd ball)*1/35(3rd ball)*1/34(4th ball)*1/33(last ball). Using that pool you go from searching 435,897 permutations to searching 52,307,640. I agree with RJOH "numbers are going to come out of the terminal in numerical order."

Jadelottery, I have about a page of ideas on projecting numbers off this, but nothing concrete on what might be around the corner. What do you think we should look at?

Developer, Thanks for giving us the opportunity to look into this. As I said earlier, it is not an easy chore to work through an idea, make the data mean something,  but to take the time to write it up and post it is going the extra mile.

Page 5 of 17