Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 8 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1736 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2011, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

RL, downloaded the program. Looks like it will work great with this! Here's what the finished 5/37 tables look like. Still working on the 5/39 and 5/35's. Don't expect much change in the percentages. Took a cursory glance and they are very close from what I've seen so far. Still going to run them all out to be on the safe side.

Therorectically, once the numbers pop out of DNWSA, they can be checked for max positioning. Giving this some thought. Just a thought. Also changed the color scheme for the percentage table. My eyes just couldn't deal with the drab colors. LMAO

Complete 5/37 is here:

http://www.box.com/s/xbn3i9bbiydp3n80ozl4

Saved it in Excel 97-2003workbook  format, which Excel claims is fully compatible with those versions. Also note, I didn't lock the formulas for the percentage table. I didn't know how. Maybe winsum will clue me in on that. When I win, I hope he's available for full time consultation work. LMAO

Okay, back to work. Arkansas/LSU looks like a good game.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5912 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

RL, downloaded the program. Looks like it will work great with this! Here's what the finished 5/37 tables look like. Still working on the 5/39 and 5/35's. Don't expect much change in the percentages. Took a cursory glance and they are very close from what I've seen so far. Still going to run them all out to be on the safe side.

Therorectically, once the numbers pop out of DNWSA, they can be checked for max positioning. Giving this some thought. Just a thought. Also changed the color scheme for the percentage table. My eyes just couldn't deal with the drab colors. LMAO

Complete 5/37 is here:

Saved it in Excel 97-2003workbook  format, which Excel claims is fully compatible with those versions. Also note, I didn't lock the formulas for the percentage table. I didn't know how. Maybe winsum will clue me in on that. When I win, I hope he's available for full time consultation work. LMAO

Gary, a question. The values in col D, they are the total hits for digits 1,2,3 in P1P2P3, are they not?

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3985 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2011, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

lakerben

zipped version.

http://www.box.com/s/674xkfvznx4fjg8lj6bj

Hope this works

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11120 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2011, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

lakerben

zipped version.

Hope this works

RL

Thanks a million I'll give it a try!

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1736 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2011, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi CARBOB! The way the charts were set up was to track the three numbers in A, B C,  (1st, 2nd, 3rd) against all possible positions (123, 124, 125, 134, 135, 145, 234, 235, 245, 345) in hopes of finding the best ranges to play them.

Any three digits will show 561 times in the global combinations. Columns D through M are the counts for each position. Column D shows the times each of the three digit combinations appear in the first three positions. Column E show the count for positions 1,2,4; column F shows 1, 2, 5, all the way to M which is the count for positions 3,4,5.

Hope that helps.Wink

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11120 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

lakerben

zipped version.

Hope this works

RL

It works very nice!  I changed the parameters to 5 37 and 6 59 for pb.  I'm going to try it out his weekend.  I go over this thread and make sure I'm using it correctly!  Thanks again.

US Flag

ekem6078's avatar - winter
              TN
              United States
              Member #88776
              March 23, 2010
              2205 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

SOMEONE is Cracked...

I Agree!

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2126 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2011, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Hello, Gary, was this limb, I was talking about, it is also possible as pairs, 10 pairs are also up to 10 = 1.2. Gary, you can separate the digits
                A number of example the 17 digit number one (1) is the front digit
                  And the seventh digit is digit terminal (final digit). So to make the whole number
                  And also the number of digits separated in a lottery 37 / 5 digit of the front
                  It ranges from 0 to 3 and the final digit from 0 to 9. ie hitting the pairs or trios, just missing two numbers in their positions to set a bet of five numbers, very good work,
                  Alias ??the developer and rl should have seen the break-up, to locate the position of a lottery, the big advantages is that we now have 10 options to put the other two numbers (when he's with trios), turning down the bet 5 numbers 10 posiçoes.agora you can see the best position

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1736 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2011, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Last night Texas Cash5 was 3 8 17 27 32. Our chart shows it hits 33% of the time in the 123 position.

Our back three numbers 17 27 32. Chart shows they hit the 345 position 21% of the time.

Now that we have a chart, we can back test the sets and see if this is the norm, or a fluke. Still working on the 5/35 and 5/39 charts and cooking a few other ideas. RL's DNSWA is a good companion method to pick numbers.  I clicked off the 7 and 8 last night. Oh well........back to the drawing board. Wink

Dallas, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    1736 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Gary, was this limb, I was talking about, it is also possible as pairs, 10 pairs are also up to 10 = 1.2. Gary, you can separate the digits
                    A number of example the 17 digit number one (1) is the front digit
                      And the seventh digit is digit terminal (final digit). So to make the whole number
                      And also the number of digits separated in a lottery 37 / 5 digit of the front
                      It ranges from 0 to 3 and the final digit from 0 to 9. ie hitting the pairs or trios, just missing two numbers in their positions to set a bet of five numbers, very good work,
                      Alias ??the developer and rl should have seen the break-up, to locate the position of a lottery, the big advantages is that we now have 10 options to put the other two numbers (when he's with trios), turning down the bet 5 numbers 10 posiçoes.agora you can see the best position

Yes, dr san. The program you are talking about is DigitMaster.

RL wrote it.Very good program.

I spent literally hundreds of hours working through the concepts and still work with it.

But as much as I like that program, please be mindful this is Developer's thread for discussing number positioning using his system and ideas. Wink

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2126 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2011, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello. Ok Gary, a lottery 37 / 5 we have 7770 possible triplets, one could see, the more favorable position trios!. When making the study of couples who also has 10 positions may have added pairs and trios, when the result is a 5 lottery numbers,
                      Pairs together with the trio, after crossing the analysis of the digits with the numbers,

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                        Saskatchewan
                        Canada
                        Member #19992
                        August 9, 2005
                        2867 Posts
                        Posted: November 27, 2011, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Can you tell me what should be played in Western Canada 6/49

Here is the last draw results...

7, 15, 26, 35, 44,48

bonus no. 25

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                          BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3594 Posts
                          Posted: November 27, 2011, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I am sitting here in Mass. waiting for the 5/35 spreadsheet for Mass. cash. Hope it works.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: November 27, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Complete 5/37 is here:

Protected formulas:

http://www.box.com/s/ro1mth2qh2jlzskqjvnb

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: November 27, 2011, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Password is: gary

To unprotect go to Tools > Protection > Unprotect sheet then enter the password "gary" (without the quotes) to unprotect the formulas in the worksheet

Page 8 of 17