Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 15 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
cleveland ohio
United States
Member #65897
October 9, 2008
275 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2012, 12:33 am - IP Logged

lol but anyway I remember when I was first coming here talking to you about the ohio rolling cash game and learned alot from your post's (thread). Tools are just that, tools to help speed things up and make it easier to come to an end result however sometimes the tools can take away from the human intuition of things as well.

I nomrally build my data base manually because I can start to feel the numbers move in real time so to speak instead of just clicking check veriable a against 1K draws and reading the result. You have no real feel for why it did or didnt work.

Its one of the reasons I hate backtesting as well, I can make an equation fit to past results because I know the answer already, its moving forward that presents the problem. :)

United States
    Member #116344
    September 8, 2011
    3941 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2012, 11:49 am - IP Logged

there is a program called  analysis lotto. Another program using groups of numbers is lotwin from the UK.  Very different.  Anyone familiar with it?

I have always love your rational comments on  LP forums,I still don't understand why folks can't keep things simple when dealing with random events,my take is 'if  you can't explain things,then you can't teach', meaning you are not the author of the

program,but just recycling old stuff. Folks,don't get caught in this lottology hyperbole,the original post belongs to maths forum for entertaiment.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19900 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

lol but anyway I remember when I was first coming here talking to you about the ohio rolling cash game and learned alot from your post's (thread). Tools are just that, tools to help speed things up and make it easier to come to an end result however sometimes the tools can take away from the human intuition of things as well.

I nomrally build my data base manually because I can start to feel the numbers move in real time so to speak instead of just clicking check veriable a against 1K draws and reading the result. You have no real feel for why it did or didnt work.

Its one of the reasons I hate backtesting as well, I can make an equation fit to past results because I know the answer already, its moving forward that presents the problem. :)

I'm not a fan of back testing either because it only prove what happened happened and combinations seldom repeat but I do like looking back to get an idea about the moves to make going forward.  Some moves get better results than others.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
        NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        887 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a fan of back testing either because it only prove what happened happened and combinations seldom repeat but I do like looking back to get an idea about the moves to make going forward.  Some moves get better results than others.

Good idea! However, I'm still not sure the meaning about "I do like looking back to get an idea about the moves to make going forward.  Some moves get better results than others." Could you give me some examples about that? Thanks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19900 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Good idea! However, I'm still not sure the meaning about "I do like looking back to get an idea about the moves to make going forward.  Some moves get better results than others." Could you give me some examples about that? Thanks.

For one thing when playing MM and PB I always look at the most popular repeat positions of their bonus numbers and pick numbers from those positions.  I think my win percentages are higher than if I picked them randomly.

Evil Looking       

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            887 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

For one thing when playing MM and PB I always look at the most popular repeat positions of their bonus numbers and pick numbers from those positions.  I think my win percentages are higher than if I picked them randomly.

Sounds good! Could you share your strategy about that here in detail by using a real example?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19900 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2012, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good! Could you share your strategy about that here in detail by using a real example?

Last Friday MM drawing is a good example.  I posted 10 lines on the prediction board which I also played and matched 1+1 with MB11.

I came up with my MB numbers by checking which MB positions repeated most of the 700 previous drawings since the last matrix change and the most recent 350 drawings. I made lists of the top 14 of the 700 drawings and the top 13 of the 350 drawings and used the ones on both lists and position #45 (MB11) was one of those.

Evil Looking       

cleveland ohio
                United States
                Member #65897
                October 9, 2008
                275 Posts
                Posted: March 12, 2012, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

not sure what your asking LB? But his a real example as I would use it from what we where talking about.

If you looked a list like this.

What area would be selecting creating your next ticket from?

Ill break it down a bit more the amount of times each combo came in

0023 -2

0113 -4

0122 - 6

1112- 7

So without knowing the results we can project forward that the target range of either 0122 (any order) or 1112 (again any order) would be the best to start build a ticket. having hit 13 of the previous 19 times or 68% in this sample and it holds true across that style of game.

So if your looking at hot numbers cold numbers and inbetween numbers first you must select the order of the play and then you can plug in the numbers that fit.

If say you think 2 hot numbers will come and 1 cold number with the rest being somewhere in between then you would first need to decide looking at the list above  me personally I would go with the order of 1-2-0-2 now Im looking at 2 6 8 17 19 11 20 22 33 are pretty hot Id probably start with 3+ 11-14-15-19 + 32-33-37-38 should be 36 plays. However I would add in the 2 making 10 total numbers and wheel them for 18 plays.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4084 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2012, 6:13 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Well said.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2012, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Last Friday MM drawing is a good example.  I posted 10 lines on the prediction board which I also played and matched 1+1 with MB11.

I came up with my MB numbers by checking which MB positions repeated most of the 700 previous drawings since the last matrix change and the most recent 350 drawings. I made lists of the top 14 of the 700 drawings and the top 13 of the 350 drawings and used the ones on both lists and position #45 (MB11) was one of those.

Very interesting ! I think your strategy should work!!

Good luck,

lb

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      887 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2012, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Very interesting ! I think your strategy should work!!

Good luck,

lb

What is the MB11? a program or a lotto game??

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2012, 10:11 am - IP Logged

MB11 ==> MegaBall/bonus ball #11

9, 10, 27, 36, 42 + 11

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          887 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

MB11 ==> MegaBall/bonus ball #11

9, 10, 27, 36, 42 + 11

I see and thanks!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19900 Posts
                            Posted: March 18, 2012, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

How could you think my strategy should work if you didn't understand my post?

Evil Looking       

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              887 Posts
                              Posted: March 18, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

How could you think my strategy should work if you didn't understand my post?

Good question! Since I think you are a serious and senior lotto player and using a great tool even I have not yet understood your strategy totally. Could you share your great tool here? Thanks.

Page 15 of 17