Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 4,5,6 Cracked - New System

Topic closed. 249 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 16 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19817 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2012, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Good question! Since I think you are a serious and senior lotto player and using a great tool even I have not yet understood your strategy totally. Could you share your great tool here? Thanks.

I once spent several months explaining what I was doing, how my system/tools worked, posting my predictions and following up with reviews of their results.  After several members complained my thread had gotten too long and too bothersome to read and that I was repeating myself I ended the thread.  It's in the archives just do a search if you're interested.  I haven't come close to winning a jackpot so far but maybe you'll have better luck.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

cleveland ohio
    United States
    Member #65897
    October 9, 2008
    275 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

cut me teeth on that thead got alot of great ideas I think at one point you even sent me your sheet which I used to study all the time until that hard drive died. You were really on a good track and was really happy to see that you are still here and continuing our work.

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
      Somerset
      United Kingdom
      Member #9710
      December 17, 2004
      184 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2012, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I have been very busy designing a new test system for a large UK aeroplane manufacturer. Two weeks until handover.....

Any way I have done some work on my lottery software, implementing a full blown syndicate manager in to LSA. I am implementing a live section that enables users to share files and information on strategies etc within LSA.

I have added more reports including a real time moving graph to spot trends over time. Improved wheel management so users can keep track of numbers used to play wheels and more.

I am having this next version packaged and distributed on CD as OEM, that's a first for me.

It's a big upgrade and won't be ready / fully tested for some time yet, most likely July.

As for the machine ticking away in my office calculating that massive amount of data, it's still at it... I need a faster rig.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
        NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2012, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

I once spent several months explaining what I was doing, how my system/tools worked, posting my predictions and following up with reviews of their results.  After several members complained my thread had gotten too long and too bothersome to read and that I was repeating myself I ended the thread.  It's in the archives just do a search if you're interested.  I haven't come close to winning a jackpot so far but maybe you'll have better luck.  Good luck.

Hi, RJOh:

Yes, I will read your all blog and posts in LP. I believe firmly that you can win your lotto game including JP in the future.

Good luck,

lb

NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2012, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

I have been very busy designing a new test system for a large UK aeroplane manufacturer. Two weeks until handover.....

Any way I have done some work on my lottery software, implementing a full blown syndicate manager in to LSA. I am implementing a live section that enables users to share files and information on strategies etc within LSA.

I have added more reports including a real time moving graph to spot trends over time. Improved wheel management so users can keep track of numbers used to play wheels and more.

I am having this next version packaged and distributed on CD as OEM, that's a first for me.

It's a big upgrade and won't be ready / fully tested for some time yet, most likely July.

As for the machine ticking away in my office calculating that massive amount of data, it's still at it... I need a faster rig.

Hi, Developer:

Welcome to back! This is a real good news to upgrade your LSA.

I still think the selection or prediction of #s is more important than wheel management. Indeed, your program needs to improve further even LSA is a good software for JP game such as P5/P6 (I have not yet found LSA can play P4 too.) And you have the ability to develop LSA since you're a very smart programmer.

We're looking forward your upgrading for LSA!

Best regards,

lb

cleveland ohio
            United States
            Member #65897
            October 9, 2008
            275 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2012, 4:22 am - IP Logged

write a program for bonic and you will be able to crunch those numbers in minutes lol

To ROJa sorry i miss typed didnt mean to say ours but Yours. Needed to clear that up in case.

Somerset
              United Kingdom
              Member #9710
              December 17, 2004
              184 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

write a program for bonic and you will be able to crunch those numbers in minutes lol

To ROJa sorry i miss typed didnt mean to say ours but Yours. Needed to clear that up in case.

I have not yet found LSA can play P4 too

Yes I am trying to get this into the next release but I have yet to finish the design of the new statistics engine, this is proving a lot more complex that first anticipated.

I was hoping I could salvage code from the jackpot game engine in LSA but no chance.

I have to consider all possibilities, for example in a pick 4 game you could have

Straight 1234

4-Way Box

6-Way Box

12-Way Box

24-Way Box

4-Way Combo

Play all 4 straight combinations of 4 numbers, of which 3 are the same and match in any order

6-Way Combo

Play all 6 straight combinations of 4 numbers consisting of 2 pairs of identical numbers, and match in any order

12-Way Combo

Play all 12 straight combinations of 4 numbers of which 2 are the same, and match in any order

24-Way Combo

Play all 24 straight combinations of 4 numbers and match in any order

4-Way Straight/Box

Match 4 numbers, of which 3 are the same, in exact order or any order

6-Way Straight/Box

Match 4 numbers, consisting of 2 pairs of identical numbers, in exact or any order

12-Way Straight/Box

Match 4 numbers, of which 2 are the same, in exact order or any order

24-Way Straight/Box

It's a headache and needs a decent design before coding, my first attempt failed to provide the stats I wanted to see.

If I am going to do it I am going to do it right.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

Somerset
                United Kingdom
                Member #9710
                December 17, 2004
                184 Posts
                Posted: March 20, 2012, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

LSA will then have two modes of operation, Pick game mode and Jackpot game mode

Its a lot of work.

Jamie

cleveland ohio
                  United States
                  Member #65897
                  October 9, 2008
                  275 Posts
                  Posted: March 20, 2012, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Wow that is a major undertaking for sure. Not sure how you could have an interconnective program though that would allow users to share information and then implement it into their own version. Keep at it and thanks for the update.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19817 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2012, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Wow that is a major undertaking for sure. Not sure how you could have an interconnective program though that would allow users to share information and then implement it into their own version. Keep at it and thanks for the update.

Sounds like an interactive website would be needed.  When I brought a copy of Lotto Pro back in 2000, they had one but later did away with it.  I think there were too many people coming to it to promote their ideas along with their software.

Actually, LP an interactive/interconnecting website and you can see how the ideas are just flowing about here.

Evil Looking       

cleveland ohio
                      United States
                      Member #65897
                      October 9, 2008
                      275 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2012, 1:56 am - IP Logged

You speak the truth for sure lots of information is spread out here just need to sort thourgh it. I wish I could program and was why I suggested getting in touch with the people from Boinc its open source allows many comps to work on major advance problems and would speed up the time needed.

All that being said they probably would say no. :-(

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19817 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

You speak the truth for sure lots of information is spread out here just need to sort thourgh it. I wish I could program and was why I suggested getting in touch with the people from Boinc its open source allows many comps to work on major advance problems and would speed up the time needed.

All that being said they probably would say no. :-(

I looked at Boinc website and developing lottery programs doesn't sound like their kind of project.  Besides developing a lottery program doesn't take much computing power, just some ideas and programmer who can code them.  In fact it's probably harder to come up a good idea than than a good programmer.

Evil Looking       

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          886 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I looked at Boinc website and developing lottery programs doesn't sound like their kind of project.  Besides developing a lottery program doesn't take much computing power, just some ideas and programmer who can code them.  In fact it's probably harder to come up a good idea than than a good programmer.

RJOH,

I agree with you. In deed, it's harder to find a good idea or an effective  algorithm than a good programmer! This is why so many lotto software are not working in the current market since their idea or algorithm.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19817 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2012, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I think too many players expect commercial lottery software to do more than entertain them in spite of their disclaimers "for entertainment only"  Aside from that many do have features that some players find helpful when deciding which numbers to play. Ultimately, players have to come up with their own strategies for winning and just use computer software as one of their tools.

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1648 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I think too many players expect commercial lottery software to do more than entertain them in spite of their disclaimers "for entertainment only"  Aside from that many do have features that some players find helpful when deciding which numbers to play. Ultimately, players have to come up with their own strategies for winning and just use computer software as one of their tools.

This is among the most sensible and truest statements I've read here in a while. It would appear that commercial lottery systems work upon the initial advertisement and sampling of them, but they usually end up falling into the same ranks as any other so say system. The payout structure dictates that only so many numbers can be played within a  reasonable cost and that you'll be extremely lucky to win. Luck exists and it happens all the time, but not to the same player(s) consistently daily. When I look around this forum, I actually see tons of methods that work pretty darn well. However, they need to be applied where they can be more effective and beneficial for the player.

Every single day, various numbers which are posted here are hitting in somebody's state whether it's their own or elsewhere. This is somebody's money being won and lost somewhere. How interesting would it be to actually see those numbers generating profits because multiple states are covered with those numbers and a couple of hits are realized? This is what it's going to take in order for players to realize more consistent winnings. Playing a few numbers while covering several states will always produce wins because it's really all about the most coverage as they must hit somewhere. 

The next best thing to this, as I've discussed before, is single state multi-draw and it requires saving up some bank roll and the consistent application of strategically arranged numbers. This is how I ended up playing after discovering that the government liked that I always lost while they always won. Depending on what combinations and how they're arranged, this will dictate how much money is required to see a positive hit and not lose money in the long haul. The numbers that lose today will likely win tomorrow providing a reaonable set is being used. Yeah, it costs money but it also works...with patience. It also keeps one from constantly going into their pocket to play as the state will do the heavy lifting.

Changing numbers all the time is really a no-no because the pre-draws simply throw out even the best approaches to matching the winning number. The states use the same methods over and over to select numbers while players change. This puzzles me. Why? Because a TRUE SYSTEM will produce the same thing over and over again consistently with correct application of it thereof. There are minor variances to figure in, but the overall approach should remain the same if it's, in fact, a true systematic method. In the end, the state should be hitting the player's numbers and not the player trying to hit the state's numbers. Seems to me this would be less taxing time-wise and effort...let them do the work while they try to miss the player's numbers.

I believe four4me here at LP says it best in his signature...Let The Numbers Hit You...and it's the absolute truth. Hope this helps somebody.

L.L.

Page 16 of 17