Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 18 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

All such claims I've ever noticed were in the Pick3 and Pick4 forum but since I don't play those games I never checked them out.  If you're are really interested you would probably has to do a search and ask the members who made such claims.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

You seem to be saying that, to the best of your recollection,

a system that "works" has never been presented here.

I'm assuming that if someone claimed they had a working "system,"

someone like yourself or Stack47 would have checked it out.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1847 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

"Be Direct! If you are talking about a specific system say so. None of us are mind readers. Maybe some are, but they can't read minds across the internet."

I wasn't taking about any specific system and certainly not one of yours.

Most of the topics called "systems" are nothing more than crude pick-3 RNGs and why a new Forum was suggested. I have nothing against any ideas on how to play lottery games better, but I don't think it's fair that a few members fill this Forum with predictions, pushing other ideas back to page 2.

Stack,

I don't take things personally. (At least I take them less personally than some. )

In any case, I don't like to post any idea until I proof it, dissect it, and turn it inside out. 

But  some require input from others who have been down the same road.

I do harbor the same feeling about certain posters who incessantly top post systems, never having time to work through them all in one week, much less one day. TRUTH: I IGNORE ALL THOSE THREADS.

I've noticed a post by Todd last week where he took a proactive approach asking people not to posts dozens of prediction posts back to back to back to back. Nobody seriously wants to read those.

So that's another point we completely agree on. Big Smile

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19902 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2014, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

(Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

You seem to be saying that, to the best of your recollection,

a system that "works" has never been presented here.

I'm assuming that if someone claimed they had a working "system,"

someone like yourself or Stack47 would have checked it out.

You are wrong. Like I said before, the only systems I've ever noticed any one claiming worked were pick3 or pick4 which I have no interest in.  I would only check out a system that I could use with one of the games I play.  Even then it would have to be within my budget.  I do look up the predictions stats of those making such claims and if they are worst than mines then I'm done checking.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2014, 1:38 am - IP Logged

You are wrong. Like I said before, the only systems I've ever noticed any one claiming worked were pick3 or pick4 which I have no interest in.  I would only check out a system that I could use with one of the games I play.  Even then it would have to be within my budget.  I do look up the predictions stats of those making such claims and if they are worst than mines then I'm done checking.

So, apparently then, in the 13 years you've been observing and posting here, you know of no systems, for any game, that were claimed by someone to "work," and then subsequently proven to "work."

Occasionally, I'm sure someone plays their system, gets lucky and wins a nice prize, and then concludes their system "works," even if it never "worked" again.

Oh well, I thought for sure you would have remembered something about a proven winning system.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19902 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2014, 2:22 am - IP Logged

So, apparently then, in the 13 years you've been observing and posting here, you know of no systems, for any game, that were claimed by someone to "work," and then subsequently proven to "work."

Occasionally, I'm sure someone plays their system, gets lucky and wins a nice prize, and then concludes their system "works," even if it never "worked" again.

Oh well, I thought for sure you would have remembered something about a proven winning system.

I'm sure anyone who have followed jackpot lottery styles games during that time have hear of Brad Duke who claimed he had a system and won PB and the couple from Michigan that traveled to Mass. to spend $300K playing the game they discontinued last year when ever it has a roll down but such schemes are out of my budget even if they do work.  I'm sure there are other games out there that if someone is willing to spend enough money a scheme would likely work, like when Ohio ended Lot'O Play and paid out higher lower tier prizes when there were no jackpot winner on its final draw.  I did spend a couple of extra dollars and it paid off.  Had I known it would work out so well I would have spent more.

If you're playing a jackpot game, a system only has to work once, who would want to be winning a jackpot every other time they played?

Evil Looking       

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1847 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2014, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure anyone who have followed jackpot lottery styles games during that time have hear of Brad Duke who claimed he had a system and won PB and the couple from Michigan that traveled to Mass. to spend $300K playing the game they discontinued last year when ever it has a roll down but such schemes are out of my budget even if they do work.  I'm sure there are other games out there that if someone is willing to spend enough money a scheme would likely work, like when Ohio ended Lot'O Play and paid out higher lower tier prizes when there were no jackpot winner on its final draw.  I did spend a couple of extra dollars and it paid off.  Had I known it would work out so well I would have spent more.

If you're playing a jackpot game, a system only has to work once, who would want to be winning a jackpot every other time they played?

Can I just win one jackpot a month? Or would that sound greedy? I'll take the lowest over $40 million.

TIA

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19902 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2014, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Can I just win one jackpot a month? Or would that sound greedy? I'll take the lowest over $40 million.

TIA

G

I doubt if anyone even think they could come up with a scheme for doing that even with games that generally have jackpots of less than $10M but several members have PM me saying they've come close to doing that with pick5 games like Ohio's Rolling Cash5 that have jackpots of $100K to $500K.  Since none of them had a LP prediction history, I dismissed them as scams and never replied.

Evil Looking       

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1847 Posts
                Posted: October 1, 2014, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I doubt if anyone even think they could come up with a scheme for doing that even with games that generally have jackpots of less than $10M but several members have PM me saying they've come close to doing that with pick5 games like Ohio's Rolling Cash5 that have jackpots of $100K to $500K.  Since none of them had a LP prediction history, I dismissed them as scams and never replied.

So the answer is NO???

That guy who has been telling me he has the GUARANTEED, NEVER LOSE AGAIN system is yanking my chain?

And that one with the I HAVE THE GUARANTEED WINNING NUMBERS EVERY WEEK post is probably spamming?

LMAO!

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!! Wink

G

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2014, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Of the 159, 638 members registered here, 273 are logged in at this moment (7:16PM EST.)   As for the number of users who POST here per day, on average, only our fearless leader knows for sure as it would take a lot of time and bandwidth for mere mortals to calculate it. Does anyone ever wonder why, over all the years this site has existed, noone has posted a winning system, one that would have caused a mass exodus of players on their way to retirement into the ranks of "professional" lottery playsers?

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7344 Posts
                    Posted: October 2, 2014, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Of the 159, 638 members registered here, 273 are logged in at this moment (7:16PM EST.)   As for the number of users who POST here per day, on average, only our fearless leader knows for sure as it would take a lot of time and bandwidth for mere mortals to calculate it. Does anyone ever wonder why, over all the years this site has existed, noone has posted a winning system, one that would have caused a mass exodus of players on their way to retirement into the ranks of "professional" lottery playsers?

After acknowledging only 0.171% of the members are "logged in at the moment", you ask if there is a mass exodus. Hopefully one of your math professors can explain how that translate into slightly more than 99% if the members are not logged on.

What are the results of your 25,000 team MLB playoffs simulation?

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                      Simi Valley, CA
                      United States
                      Member #156940
                      July 4, 2014
                      675 Posts
                      Posted: October 2, 2014, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy, do you distinguish between the terms SYSTEM, and METHOD?...

Sure, any foolproof SYSTEM, is probably not.  There's no foolproof SYSTEM for anything - anything that can go wrong will go wrong, as Murphy once coined.

But surely you can't be so foolish as to say there aren't perfectly working and profitable METHODS to playing various lottery games?... 

How could you possibly know, with certainty, that no working METHODS exist?

And can't one teach a METHOD to someone else?

Because don't METHODs have rules, too?

Are you just being semantic with all this? Smile

We have no dreams at all, or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way—not at all, or in an interesting manner.   -- Friedrich Nietzsche

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey, now that you mention it. Why hasn't this been brought up before? 

Maybe we're waiting for our big chance at a run. You know, to turn the table when that "Black Swan" descends.       

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
                          Member #93947
                          July 10, 2010
                          2180 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2014, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Using covering tools to increase your number of small hits is NOT a "system."  As a safety precaution, you all should wear high quality football or motorcycle helmets as you continue searching for something that doesn't exist.  When that gets too uncomfortable, check out Epstein's book at your local library. (See my Signature.)

Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1847 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2014, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Hey, now that you mention it. Why hasn't this been brought up before? 

Maybe we're waiting for our big chance at a run. You know, to turn the table when that "Black Swan" descends.       

Each one of us has already won 3 or 4 jackpots. We jetset around the world, basking on the best beaches sipping mai tais and margaritas while pretending to be lowly, downtrodden, worker bee, living droll, dreary lives of despair. In the rain.

Should not mention how much we laughed hearing jimmy admit he hangs out with nincompoops.

Rather telling. If it hangs with duck, its a duck. If it hangs with nincompoops.....

G

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2014, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Hope Jimmy will always hangs around. I think he gives the joint class.  Thumbs Up 

I think I know where he is coming from. He's got too much on the ball not to eventually see some distinct value in these  "exercises."  We're not actually here trying to change or improve the " walking treadmill machine" itself.  The focus is something else. Something all together different. Some of the side effects include .... fun and entertainment. 

Some where along the way he will morph into a ready, steady asset ....he sort of already is. LOL 

“There is remedy for all things... except death" - Don Quixote De La Mancha” 

“I come in a world of iron...to make a world of gold”

Yes, I know he was mad.  LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Page 18 of 26