Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 23 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7310 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2014, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

"IF I CAN'T HEAR HOW WOULD I KNOW THE VIDEO "WAS NARRATED BY AN INDIAN SPEAKER?""

It's irrelevant.  I knew, and it's why I made the comment, assuming you would complain about not understanding the narrator.

If you really thought the LRU algorithm was a serious proposal for Lotto, you're not as smart as I thought you were.

"It's irrelevant.  I knew, and it's why I made the comment, assuming you would complain about not understanding the narrator."

You're really losing it. Gary said he can't hear making it impossible to understand what was said.

"If you really thought the LRU algorithm was a serious proposal for Lotto, you're not as smart as I thought you were."

Which part of if he can't hear it, he has no idea of what was said, can't you understand?

You're going way off topic too with your nonsense.

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2014, 1:20 am - IP Logged

"It's irrelevant.  I knew, and it's why I made the comment, assuming you would complain about not understanding the narrator."

You're really losing it. Gary said he can't hear making it impossible to understand what was said.

"If you really thought the LRU algorithm was a serious proposal for Lotto, you're not as smart as I thought you were."

Which part of if he can't hear it, he has no idea of what was said, can't you understand?

You're going way off topic too with your nonsense.

Don't you guys ever get tired of trying to discredit everything I say here?  You've been at it ever since I started posting in 2010.  Some of your attempts are so pathetic that you appear desperate at times.  If I had the time and motivation, I could dig up numerous examples of your posts (esp S47) that quote something I wrote, but then, respond with something inappropriate or completely unrelated.  (See the quoted post above.)

Let's see, garyo1954, Stack47, RL-RANDOMLOGIC.  Since you seem compelled to read my posts, why not save us all some time and look back at your earlier team efforts.  Maybe you'll get some ideas for future attacks.

This looks like a good place to start...

When you get tired of that thread, try this one for a break.

CF was spot on when he said,
    "My first introduction to the people that frequent Lotto forums was back in 2003 when I discovered some were actually giving a few numbers for the next draw in a 6/49 Lotto game. ie from some 14 million possibilities they had narrowed it down to a handful. Needless to say I regarded them as fruitcakes but thankfully they are not taken as seriously by the lesser fruitcakes these days. Some sadly live in a time warp where any crap that piles on their dung heap of ignorance is warmly received and enlightened information which shows it up is ignored. Yes, according to them the Sun still revolves around the Earth.

"Generally, Forums on the Web are a mixed bunch and if allowed are usually taken over by a bunch of nincompoops which dissuades any possible serious contributor from participating."

P.S.  If you just can't get enough of my work to reexamine, try this one...

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3971 Posts
      Posted: October 8, 2014, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Jimbo

I thought you had left LP for good. I seen your user name in the systems forum and had to see if you had seen the

light our just returned to vomit again.  WTF is CF, sounds a little fruity for someone to visit LP when they already know

any attempt to pick numbers will be fruitless.  I am surprised that anyone with such knowledge would even waste the

time it takes to register.   Maybe some day I will reach your level of enlightenment but it's not looking to good for me

right now.   Keep checking back as anything is possible no matter how improbable. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23267 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2014, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Yeah, lottery-hating "Jimmy" is the one whom Win-D actually said "gives this place class", and hopes he sticks around.  How wonderful that he is encouraged to stick around.

As we can constantly witness, "Jimmy" is in reality an example of nasty, divisive behavior that creates discord.  He is much better suited to places like Reddit that thrive on arguments and nastiness.  He is extremely far from anything resembling "class".

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2014, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Yeah, lottery-hating "Jimmy" is the one whom Win-D actually said "gives this place class", and hopes he sticks around.  How wonderful that he is encouraged to stick around.

As we can constantly witness, "Jimmy" is in reality an example of nasty, divisive behavior that creates discord.  He is much better suited to places like Reddit that thrive on arguments and nastiness.  He is extremely far from anything resembling "class".

Really? 

You use  (me)..... to beat the crap out of another member on open post? Really?

In that post ... it attempted to introduce my hopeful points by beginning in a nice way.

Hoping for better "perceptions" in the future.

I closed it by saying "he" could very well morph into a future asset to the forum.

Perhaps a little too subtle for some. He understood exactly what I was alluding to ...and without the usual insults. He's smart.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Hope Jimmy will always hangs around. I think he gives the joint class.  Thumbs Up 

I think I know where he is coming from. He's got too much on the ball not to eventually see some distinct value in these  "exercises."  We're not actually here trying to change or improve the " walking treadmill machine" itself.  The focus is something else. Something all together different. Some of the side effects include .... fun and entertainment. 

Some where along the way he will morph into a ready, steady asset ....he sort of already is. LOL 

“There is remedy for all things... except death" - Don Quixote De La Mancha” 

“I come in a world of iron...to make a world of gold”

Yes, I know he was mad.  LOL 

Here is the original post ......in full.   Notice the obvious details in full context this time.

Big difference between ...."Lightning" and "Lightning bug"  ........unless you have a predilection to prejudice. 

Predispositions just pop out sometimes ......unrealized. Sometimes not.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23267 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2014, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Here is the original post ......in full.   Notice the obvious details in full context this time.

Big difference between ...."Lightning" and "Lightning bug"  ........unless you have a predilection to prejudice. 

Predispositions just pop out sometimes ......unrealized. Sometimes not.   

Sorry, you're too smart for me.  I see some really positive stuff about one of the biggest trolls on the site.  I wish I was smarter so I could see all the hidden stuff you have planted in your post.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7310 Posts
                Posted: October 8, 2014, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Don't you guys ever get tired of trying to discredit everything I say here?  You've been at it ever since I started posting in 2010.  Some of your attempts are so pathetic that you appear desperate at times.  If I had the time and motivation, I could dig up numerous examples of your posts (esp S47) that quote something I wrote, but then, respond with something inappropriate or completely unrelated.  (See the quoted post above.)

Let's see, garyo1954, Stack47, RL-RANDOMLOGIC.  Since you seem compelled to read my posts, why not save us all some time and look back at your earlier team efforts.  Maybe you'll get some ideas for future attacks.

This looks like a good place to start...

When you get tired of that thread, try this one for a break.

CF was spot on when he said,
                "My first introduction to the people that frequent Lotto forums was back in 2003 when I discovered some were actually giving a few numbers for the next draw in a 6/49 Lotto game. ie from some 14 million possibilities they had narrowed it down to a handful. Needless to say I regarded them as fruitcakes but thankfully they are not taken as seriously by the lesser fruitcakes these days. Some sadly live in a time warp where any crap that piles on their dung heap of ignorance is warmly received and enlightened information which shows it up is ignored. Yes, according to them the Sun still revolves around the Earth.

"Generally, Forums on the Web are a mixed bunch and if allowed are usually taken over by a bunch of nincompoops which dissuades any possible serious contributor from participating."

P.S.  If you just can't get enough of my work to reexamine, try this one...

"Don't you guys ever get tired of trying to discredit everything I say here?"

You're getting meaner and now in denial pretending you never made these comments. 

"It's irrelevant. I knew, and it's why I made the comment, assuming you would complain about not understanding the narrator."

You knew he was deaf hoping he would complain so you could make more sadistic remarks?

You knew he was deaf and of course could not understand the narrator, but that didn't stop you from making a observation about "what he really thought" and then go on to call him stupid for for saying something you knew he never said. It doesn't get any meaner than that.

"Since you seem compelled to read my posts"

Your posts, the ones I answer are usually directed to me or at me. Do you expect me to sit back and ignore your eight grade math errors and nasty comments?

"dissuades any possible serious contributor from participating."

Not more delusions of grandeur! Someone purchasing two MM tickets and simply asking tax suggestions if they happen to win are contributing much more than the majority of crap you post. Are you trying to get this topic closed?

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Stack47 says, "You knew he was deaf hoping he would complain so you could make more sadistic remarks?"

WRONG!

I KNEW the narrator was Indian,  did NOT know garyo1954 was deaf, and posted my audio quip based on garyo1954's earlier complaints about ENGLISH at the site.

S47 either can't read, or is breaking his record for how low he is willing to stoop to discredit someone who thwarts his and others' efforts to keep people unsure about the predictability of lotto draws.

-Jimmy4164

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3971 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2014, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

IMHO,  Jimbo would be better described as crafty than smart.  Go over his post and you should see

that his main objective is to humiliate people, not help.   I could tear the crap out of most systems post,

I simply don't feel driven to do so.   When I read the word "class" my first  thought was "WOW, WIN-D's

must be hitting the weed hard."   Intelligent,  smart, enlightened, class are just a few adjectives that

should never be used to describe jimbozo without the conjunction "Not" leading the way.  I myself find

it extremely easy to differentiate between jimbozo and the original author of the stuff he spews.  The

fact that he can take another persons work and use it to bash others is the only talent worth mention. 

I personally hate the troll and think LP would be far better without him/her??? 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7310 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2014, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Stack47 says, "You knew he was deaf hoping he would complain so you could make more sadistic remarks?"

WRONG!

I KNEW the narrator was Indian,  did NOT know garyo1954 was deaf, and posted my audio quip based on garyo1954's earlier complaints about ENGLISH at the site.

S47 either can't read, or is breaking his record for how low he is willing to stoop to discredit someone who thwarts his and others' efforts to keep people unsure about the predictability of lotto draws.

-Jimmy4164

"S47 either can't read, or is breaking his record for how low he is willing to stoop to discredit someone who thwarts his and others' efforts to keep people unsure about the predictability of lotto draws."

I'm not sure if that deserves a ROFL or a No Pity!but either way I proved I could predict 20 pick-3 lines producing at least one box hit in every pick-3 jurisdiction in less than one month, including those with only one drawing a day. What have you done lately?

How hard can it be to discredit "one of the biggest trolls on the site"?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                        Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1694 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

WRONG!

-Jimmy4164

Jimmy,

Although I see where you draw the conclusion that I was complaining about the ENGLISH on this site, there is a far simpler answer to my "headache" post.

Trouble your Fisher-Price Speak and Spell brain stem and read some of Lottery Systems Forum. In almost every thread there is an "Explain," "Where did that come from," or other indication that someone needs help understanding the system. Very few have a language barrier. Some post, written by the best English speakers will give you a headache.

In the same "headache" post, I questioned whether I speak English. I think I understand myself (fairly well) most of the time, so now, do you really think I'm complaining about the English used on this board?

OR could it be a comment that trying to understand some systems can give you a headache?

Most often, it is not a language barrier, but a system barrier, we're dealing with. Even in this thread, Peer and I, both, asked adobea, "Where did you get the 501?"

We needed more information on a key point in his method not related in any way to his English.

But it seems you have a knack for taking innocuous comments and turning them into derogatory remarks. You do it with regularity and (I think) you do it not realizing the affects it has on everybody who reads your post. And that is what peeved me most.

Try to be a bit more accountable for the things you say because nobody made you draw the conclusion you did from that post.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
                          Member #93947
                          July 10, 2010
                          2180 Posts
                          Posted: October 9, 2014, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Well, well - The Obfuscator in Charge weighs in.

It's not hard to see where his minions learned their craft.

Apparently, a "troll," in LP speak, is anyone who disagrees with the Chief on just about anything but especially someone who has the ability to convince others that Lotto "systems" are a waste of time.  Recheck the 3 links in my 1:20 am post (above) yesterday.  You decide who the real "trolls" are here.
                          ----------------------------
                          "Betting systems votaries are spiritually akin to the proponents of perpetual motion
                          machines, butting their heads against the Second Law of Thermodynamics."
                          The Theory of Gambling and Statistical Logic by Richard Arnold Epstein

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3971 Posts
                            Posted: October 9, 2014, 2:41 am - IP Logged

Jimbozo

WoW, you attack Gary, Stack and me with non-sense and then expect us not to strike back, your an idiot.

Standing by ready to go.

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3971 Posts
                              Posted: October 9, 2014, 2:46 am - IP Logged

I did think for awhile that you had an enlightened moment when you said something like "No one here

wants my input."  Now that was hitting the nail on the head, too bad the thought must have been one

of those fleeting moments.

RL

Page 23 of 26