Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 14 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2014, 12:32 am - IP Logged

What you implying?  I thought members were already posting facts in the forms not intended for mystical. 

Are you suggesting the other forms are for dreamers and liars and a special one is need for members interested in only posting the truth and facts?

"I thought members were already posting facts in the forms not intended for mystical".   No. That's not what he was saying. 

Seriously? You thought that already happens "in the forums" do you? Guess what? This entire thing was about an additional "Systems" forum. It wasn't about any other forums...... in general. 

This entire post/poll was asking for member votes on a simple question. Everyone understood what it was about and voted already. It's a done deal. 

Everyone already knows what this was actually all about on Both sides. Clean up the existing Systems forum from all the ... hogging, repeat drive- by posting, and ....... extra super special .......never seen on Earth before..................stuff

Well, one member doesn't get it? That's OK because his dismay at this point is moot.

Now the Membership has finished their voting. 

Out of 100+members that voted, all them understood. The vast majority all wanted the same thing.

The vast majority right?  So what? Right?     You are not alone in your vacuum.

Evidently the Membership's votes are also ....... MOOT.  LOL  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3966 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2014, 6:57 am - IP Logged

Hi all

It seems to me that the problem here is not having a clear definition of the word system.   Maybe a Winning system forum would

be nice but I expect it would be a very quick read.   Even if a winning system was developed it would have a very short lifespan

as counter measures would be launched to destroy it's effectiveness.   Every Lottery system I have ever seen requires the user

to make decisions at some point.   If the user does not have to make decisions then the system would be better defined as a

predictor.  It's easy to find data that points to one value over another but we are dealing with a degree of random so it's still a 

toss up as to what will show next.   Try to define what constitutes a guess and we move to the mystical.  Many of my best wins

came about by paying attention to the non-physical.  My software's are tools which allow me to view data from many aspects but

I still have to make good choices.   I personally would like to see people share more in the math forum pertaining to special math

formulas they have created over the years.  I don't mind "IF Statements"  and use them all the time when playing the lottery.

1.  a set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular.

2. a set of principles or procedures according to which something is done; an organized scheme or method.

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
      White Lake,Mi
      United States
      Member #1495
      May 12, 2003
      5546 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2014, 9:22 am - IP Logged

What you implying?  I thought members were already posting facts in the forms not intended for mystical. 

Are you suggesting the other forms are for dreamers and liars and a special one is need for members interested in only posting the truth and facts?

Geez, I thought it pretty straight to the point. I do not use the mystical or scratch off forums, not my cup of tea. All I was implying , if there are enough people interested in a "facts" forum...so what !! If you or others have no interest in it, so be it and don't go to that forum. I guess that is what I find so amusing. I am not trying to be a jerk, its just that I don't see what the big deal is with adding a new forum.

And to insinuate that I am calling others dreamers or liars is really misleading and that a new forum would be "truth and facts" is a stretch don't you think. I guess I finally see why you and others are worried by that word "facts", in that all other forums would not be. I've read a lot of your posts over the years and never thought it to be lies, but useful information. I think there is too much emphasis being put on the word "facts" . Maybe Todd should just come out and give it a thumbs up or down, this is his website.

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Experimenting with stat based 50/50 filters and yet to be disclosed patterns.  Stay tuned for updates.

Jimmy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2014, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Geez, I thought it pretty straight to the point. I do not use the mystical or scratch off forums, not my cup of tea. All I was implying , if there are enough people interested in a "facts" forum...so what !! If you or others have no interest in it, so be it and don't go to that forum. I guess that is what I find so amusing. I am not trying to be a jerk, its just that I don't see what the big deal is with adding a new forum.

And to insinuate that I am calling others dreamers or liars is really misleading and that a new forum would be "truth and facts" is a stretch don't you think. I guess I finally see why you and others are worried by that word "facts", in that all other forums would not be. I've read a lot of your posts over the years and never thought it to be lies, but useful information. I think there is too much emphasis being put on the word "facts" . Maybe Todd should just come out and give it a thumbs up or down, this is his website.

"Maybe Todd should just come out and give it a thumbs up or down, this is his website."

When Todd doesn't comment that is a thumbs up and a thumbs down.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

"Maybe Todd should just come out and give it a thumbs up or down, this is his website."

When Todd doesn't comment that is a thumbs up and a thumbs down.

Must be a reason but I can't think of any.....or just one. 

In the old days there was a pole on the Mystical Forum which was done with only a third of the Members votes going positive.

Perhaps a Premium Membership forum. At least those would have to actually win enough to join and post their wisdom.  LOL

Win d    

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              891 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2014, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Looks like the vote speaks for itself. It's up to Todd now

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23261 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2014, 9:21 am - IP Logged

I don't intend on creating another Systems forum.  Instead of bashing on each other, members who don't like other members' ideas should learn to ignore threads and posts they don't like.  Platinum members also get a feature to hide posts made by other members they don't want to see, if they really can't stomach their posts.

No forum moderator could possibly police what is considered "stats and facts".  There would be nothing except arguments and angry, hurt feelings every day.  No thanks.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2014, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I don't intend on creating another Systems forum.  Instead of bashing on each other, members who don't like other members' ideas should learn to ignore threads and posts they don't like.  Platinum members also get a feature to hide posts made by other members they don't want to see, if they really can't stomach their posts.

No forum moderator could possibly police what is considered "stats and facts".  There would be nothing except arguments and angry, hurt feelings every day.  No thanks.

Too bad. Many or most of the membership seemed to be expressing a desire for more of a creative solution.

Perhaps some of us were more concerned with good manners and some polite resolutions to crowding and bullying on the existing forum. Plus, a little yearning for the old days when we were more of a tight knit community with pretty good manners.

Of course... it got a little crowded a few years ago. At least until the idea of creating several new and unique forums came along. It worked like a dream.

Win d    

United States
                    Member #116344
                    September 8, 2011
                    3926 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2014, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Well said , very sound judgement , in open society ,dialogue is critical , thanks.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10350 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2014, 10:48 am - IP Logged

I'd say Todd already has it categorized right, the number of posts and views speak for themselves.

WIND I find your first paragraph belittling to posters who take a lot of their time and effort to make systems for us to try.

Obviously more people prefer "weird" systems and mystical posts..the stats that you like so much prove it
                      I don't know why a line has to be drawn about what way is the best way, there is no right or wrong here....

Lottery Systems

6,360 topics / 137,490 posts

Discuss systems for predicting lottery numbers.

May 16, 2014, 7:37 pm
                      by lakerben View Last Post
                      Mathematics

928 topics / 14,912 posts

The place to discuss the strong ties between lotteries and mathematics.

May 16, 2014, 2:26 am
                      by lotterybraker View Last Post
                      Mystical

25,020 topics / 197,000 posts

The opposite of scientific and mathematical, mystical discussion centers on topics such as meditation, visualization, dreams, psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical, and the supernatural

kreative1,

Of those 25,020 topics and 197,000 posts in Mystical most of them are requests for numbers from dreams.

Doing a search for 'dream' here on LP results in:
                      All About 54,700 results

(as of this post)

...and many are duplicates. Instead of people dreaming of something and looking up the word they simply start a new thread.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2014, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Too bad. Many or most of the membership seemed to be expressing a desire for more of a creative solution.

Perhaps some of us were more concerned with good manners and some polite resolutions to crowding and bullying on the existing forum. Plus, a little yearning for the old days when we were more of a tight knit community with pretty good manners.

Of course... it got a little crowded a few years ago. At least until the idea of creating several new and unique forums came along. It worked like a dream.

Good manners?  You are kidding. The first page of this thread talks of racoon entrails, voodoo, reality, etc.  You have called me a commie (which is slander ) , everything under the sun.  You are obsessed with running the made up systems into the ground and you state people are bullying. I have a few emails from people I know that are really tired of this negativity you spew.

Man up and like Todd says ignore what you don't like. I will do the same from now on.  This site was nice and respectable until this thread started.  If you want a facts site create your own site and the two people that think like you can join.

Take a break and go fishing and relax maybe your obsession with running people down will go away. 

Enough is enough.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                          Member #116344
                          September 8, 2011
                          3926 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

u  aware of your statement , Phrases like ,'tight Knit community, Old days " depicts mindset of exclusionary

backwoods ga
                            United States
                            Member #155844
                            May 31, 2014
                            1887 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2014, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm so ready for the Lottety Post convention.  It will be nice to meet you all.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23261 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2014, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

You have a selective memory of what things were like in the past.  And there is no crowding here, only bullying coming from people who can't resist the urge to call people names and demean their ideas, just because they don't agree with them.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 14 of 26