Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 10 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11167 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2014, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Several people have made PM comments about that "machine Gun Posting" problem for a long time here .......and that was part of the reason for this POLL. Not only to escape from all those confusing posting things..... but to have a clean page to post generic lottery info. 

I counted 16 different post from just one person on the entire systems first page recently.....and the rest was another well known multi poster!  Really? Does anyone here actually think they are that important or they're that interesting for that many post?  The answer is......Yes they do.....!!

How about a little ......polite limit of some kind? Hold it down to about 4 or 5 a day at least........or no more than 10 post per Systems forum  per poster ...per an 8 hour span.  LOL   Then go to the individual state forums and multi post over there if they want. 

Maybe look at this in a different light instead of all the negativity that  is a waste of everyone's time.  This poster that you "counted" is probably trying to help people.  Its a great site and limiting people's contributions is puzzling! The constant jealousy isn't helping the many members on this site.  People will decide on their own what methods the want to use. 

Patriot

US Flag

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    851 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2014, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Several people have made PM comments about that "machine Gun Posting" problem for a long time here .......and that was part of the reason for this POLL. Not only to escape from all those confusing posting things..... but to have a clean page to post generic lottery info. 

I counted 16 different post from just one person on the entire systems first page recently.....and the rest was another well known multi poster!  Really? Does anyone here actually think they are that important or they're that interesting for that many post?  The answer is......Yes they do.....!!

How about a little ......polite limit of some kind? Hold it down to about 4 or 5 a day at least........or no more than 10 post per Systems forum  per poster ...per an 8 hour span.  LOL   Then go to the individual state forums and multi post over there if they want. 

A slightly different approach is being conducted as we speak by lotterybraker on a different thread. It just happens to be a "Golden Opportunity" for anyone touting a system to prove that their system works and will not waste people's money. And it goes without saying that it doesn't have to work all of the time either because it won't.

The smorgasbored (sp) system proponents shy away from a thread such as this and are nowhere to be found. You eventually have to ask yourself the question.......why??

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
      Member #1344
      April 6, 2003
      177 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2014, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Lakerben why do you care?

Obviously many members would like to have a different place to post and read a little real world stuff and to find it Quickly. Without having to search through dozens of things that crowd away each day on several states at a time. Made up things that aren't based on anything real except off the top of their heads.       

Why would that bother you so much? You would be left alone to have your own personal forum then.

Why can't they have one without you jumping up and down? 

What's wrong with a different forum where members can take turns and focus on things that they like to read and post on?

You know, things that can be verified.

PROMETHEUS       

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

We have some members using the System Forum as an over-flow for pick-3 and pick-4 predictions and some jackpot games too. The last time I looked there 1000 pick-4 combos with the same Sum Last Digit and 1111 with the same Root Sum and that doesn't work, they add "good for all states".

"How about a little ......polite limit of some kind?"

I Agree!

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7344 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2014, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Maybe look at this in a different light instead of all the negativity that  is a waste of everyone's time.  This poster that you "counted" is probably trying to help people.  Its a great site and limiting people's contributions is puzzling! The constant jealousy isn't helping the many members on this site.  People will decide on their own what methods the want to use. 

Patriot

"Maybe look at this in a different light instead of all the negativity that  is a waste of everyone's time."

What is negative about simply asking why it takes 10 System Forum threads to post your predictions when one (three at the most) is plenty?

"Its a great site and limiting people's contributions is puzzling!"

It's not about just limiting anything, but limiting the trolling.

Here's a mathematical fact you apparently don't know; you can add, subtract, multiple, and divide by any means you can think of and the odds against the three digit number you come up with is exactly the same as any of the 999 three digit numbers.

"The constant jealousy isn't helping the many members on this site."

I hope you're not saying I'm jealous of your prediction statistics. Cannot locate predictions for lakerben using the criteria you entered.

If you believe you're actually helping someone, you can do that on the Prediction Boards. I have no problem with you or anyone else predicting in several or all states, but why not simply do it in the appropriate place?

lotteryfanatic's avatar - Snapshot 20120227_11_2.jpg
            California
            United States
            Member #122106
            January 24, 2012
            928 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2014, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

I don't usually like to waste my time reading this kind of back and forth dialogue, but this has been interesting!! I love to see that people are passionate about their way of making money with lottery. I love lottery and numbers and have found that a combination of systems and history (tracking) is what in the end will multiply my bank account. I have made money with following some of Win D's tracking methods, but also have made money with systems, so in the end I don't find one necessarily superior to the other. I do think it would be great to have a forum specifically for tracking/history, because I find history useful in my end number choices. My 2 cents. Smile

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
              Simi Valley, CA
              United States
              Member #156940
              July 4, 2014
              675 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2014, 12:43 am - IP Logged

I believe "012" was an example of a single, but it's still a fact 71%+ pick-3 combos include at least one of the three digit from the previous drawing. There are lots of "around 70%" statistics in the pick-3 games and in other lottery games too.

Never meant to ignore you, Adobea78, I overlooked this question from a few weeks back - but yes, Stack47 answered here for me, and better than I probably would have. Smile

Let me add this, and again, forgive me if I've wandered off topic, not trying to….

California utilizes an algorithmic system for determining its numbers.  It says it uses both an algorithm and a random method... I actually believe it uses an algorithmic method to filter down a pool of numbers, from which it then uses the random method to pick final one... but I don't know, and could be wrong.

Leaving that aside.

Take a purely random system.  Rolling of three 10-sided dice, coming up with numbers between 000-999, just like the P3 games.

Whatever method you use for best determining the next result - cold plays, repeating sets, etc. - whatever those are, are based on observable anomalies.

Some are palpably visible: a long out digit, say.  Or a long out pairing.  Or a long out root sum.  Or a long out repeat pair.

Anything that's "due," is to one degree or another, "long out."

Anything that's likely to occur next, is - on some level or other - long out. Whatever is "due," by definition, must be a hair or an inch or a foot or a mile "long out."

Trends?  Nope... those are no more than "long out" occurrences, too.  There's no such trend, like, say, the 3 digit repeating since the game began. A 3 trend would be the ongoing manifestation of a "long out" trend for 3s repeating.

All we can see, in the game, is what's "long out."  Anything else... is, purely random. No system is based on pure luck randomness: that's oxymoron-ic.

The algorithm at play, then, must have been designed to take those very "long outs" we ourselves see... the only thing anyone can see to create any kind of system... and stretch them out even farther... knowing the "savvy" gambler will chase them to the detriment of his wallet, and the benefit of the house.

The house benefits by creating vast webs of "long outs," from which the observer must pick out what s/he thinks the best one to play.

Bringing us right back to: blindly reaching into a hat for the right number.

i.e., it's all: blind luck.

...  Murder on the Orient Express, anyone?... because the above, mon ami, is one solution....

Wink

United States
                Member #152758
                February 24, 2014
                327 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2014, 9:08 am - IP Logged

one  for  the  money  two  for  the  show 3 to  get   ready    go   cat   go

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11167 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2014, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

"Maybe look at this in a different light instead of all the negativity that  is a waste of everyone's time."

What is negative about simply asking why it takes 10 System Forum threads to post your predictions when one (three at the most) is plenty?

Here's a mathematical fact you apparently don't know; you can add, subtract, multiple, and divide by any means you can think of and the odds against the three digit number you come up with is exactly the same as any of the 999 three digit numbers.

I hope you're not saying I'm jealous of your prediction statistics. Cannot locate predictions for lakerben using the criteria you entered.

If you believe you're actually helping someone, you can do that on the Prediction Boards. I have no problem with you or anyone else predicting in several or all states, but why not simply do it in the appropriate place?

I don' t thrive on odds like you and your friends I play the trends etc.  Chasing " odds" and due numbers can be very expensive.  I' ve been doing this for a longtime so so save the lecture.

US Flag

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11167 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2014, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

No system developer is forcing anyone to use their system. Hence the reference to hard earned money.  I assume "adults" have the sense to  backtest before they try anything.  I backtested diamond palace's sytems ,destiny,lottolaughs all of them before I actually spent money.

I currently am using a mixtue of lottolaughs and my ideas to play the games.  I don't chase the odds because that is very expensive.  I'm very busy on my computer and working on my house,  so i won't spend much time with "babble" in the future.

Type

US Flag

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11167 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2014, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I was refering to wind's counting of a members post.

US Flag

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2014, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

I was refering to wind's counting of a members post.

Answer the question..... Why do you care so much if members want to have a little forum focused on their own kind of interest. A polite fact based forum lakerben?  Why 

You just stay here and post your little bony fingers off........if you want.

Eventually, Todd will come up with something along the lines of when he divided up the original single forum....and broke it into individual States.That was a great idea.  Before that we ask for the separate big forums of different interest......which worked well until people starting crossing over the line and infected it with ALL STATES for casting and completely made up ......unfounded crap dominating the entire Systems site.

Several have mentioned a willingness to pay for the Premium forum site. A site with strict manners and polite rules which most members already have and use but .....just to get away to read and learn and share their kind of hobby ideas......without interruptions.

I would be glad to pay extra or perhaps it could even be included into the Premium Membership Advantages. As population memberships grow so will the site.

At least we wouldn't have to deal with silly..... uncommitted drive by posters unwilling to step up.       

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Canada
                          Member #153245
                          March 10, 2014
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: August 6, 2014, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a good forum.

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11167 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2014, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Answer the question..... Why do you care so much if members want to have a little forum focused on their own kind of interest. A polite fact based forum lakerben?  Why 

You just stay here and post your little bony fingers off........if you want.

Eventually, Todd will come up with something along the lines of when he divided up the original single forum....and broke it into individual States.That was a great idea.  Before that we ask for the separate big forums of different interest......which worked well until people starting crossing over the line and infected it with ALL STATES for casting and completely made up ......unfounded crap dominating the entire Systems site.

Several have mentioned a willingness to pay for the Premium forum site. A site with strict manners and polite rules which most members already have and use but .....just to get away to read and learn and share their kind of hobby ideas......without interruptions.

I would be glad to pay extra or perhaps it could even be included into the Premium Membership Advantages. As population memberships grow so will the site.

At least we wouldn't have to deal with silly..... uncommitted drive by posters unwilling to step up.       

I agree the vodoo and other name calling would be done away with.

US Flag

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2014, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

It'll still be voodoo......but no one will be left here to notice it's misspelled.

....or able to question any of the dozens of mind dumps you squeeze out each day.       

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Page 10 of 26