Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 9 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5893 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2014, 10:23 am - IP Logged

No need for dialogue, the above text  says it all.

Next Batter.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11116 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2014, 11:49 am - IP Logged

On the other hand only 7 members stand with you. 

Hilarious!

Jester

I have replied to several pm messages and as I recall from you as well asking for help.  The member wheeler just posted on my 10-minus system on another straight hit in Kansas. I can understand people being jealous but the voodo and reality remarks have no substance on this site.   Other people like lotto laughs.onlymoney,adobea,etc spend their own time helping many members and ask nothing in return.  Kreative and onlymoney had the best response to this thread.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5893 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2014, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

I have replied to several pm messages and as I recall from you as well asking for help.  The member wheeler just posted on my 10-minus system on another straight hit in Kansas. I can understand people being jealous but the voodo and reality remarks have no substance on this site.   Other people like lotto laughs.onlymoney,adobea,etc spend their own time helping many members and ask nothing in return.  Kreative and onlymoney had the best response to this thread.

Drum

Has he back tested it?

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
        Texas
        United States
        Member #150797
        December 31, 2013
        815 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Drum

I have replied to several pm messages and as I recall from you as well asking for help.

Your recollection is WRONG.  To keep the record straight, I have never PM'd you and never asked for your help. 

And it is unlikely that I ever will because I don't use systems like yours.  Your systems will get hits, no one is disputing that, but only because they capitalize on the randomness of the game. 

Turkey

United States
          Member #155684
          May 26, 2014
          26 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Drum

Say,why don't just slow down the attacks on Texas there lakerben? Don't you think you have made your large feelings about their having a new site are done yet?

No one is going to take you away from your site. It's going to be alright where you are. Release your grip will you?

New York, NY
            United States
            Member #140634
            March 23, 2013
            2951 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2014, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I haven't really read this post, but these are my two systems that I am pretty sure most people do not use, and they have been known to work on the exact tip. Other times, well this is the lottery no system is perfect and it really all depends on the people's instinct and guesses as well, which leads into tracking , but that is another story... Ok, my first system is simple, count the last seven draws. add up the numbers you know 1 by1 in the order in which they appear. Meaning if the last 2 numbers are 123 and 789 then you add them up like this 1 + 7 = 8 2 + 8 = 0 and 3 + 9 = 2. Notice it's 2 , not 12,,, anyways do this for the last 7 numbers, in NY right now the last 7 = up to 659. Then add the same 7 on a calculator and get the average or the mean. In NY right now it's 282. So then add them together 659 + 282 = 831. Now these numbers can mean anything, maybe they mean that the numbers will jump up 8,3,and 1 from the last number 341 which would be 174. Or maybe the number will be 695 and forget the rest. Who knows? But if you follow it sometimes it can be real obvious like when 137 came out. The numbers were 372 and 371 which = to 643. But the number that day was 137. 3 numbers given $3 played $80 received in return. 

I have won many times using this system. I don't know why I chose 7, but the guy that I got this idea from, which I tweaked my own way, was some guy in Florida who had this typed little blog page and he said to start start with the last 7, but I have no idea who he is. But anyways. That's one of my systems. I also switch the numbers based on adding them up to zero., meaning 0,1,2,3,4,5 I may switch 1 or 2 or all of them with 5,9,8,7,6 , 0 always with 5, 1+9=0 and so on. Some people switch them based on 2 being 2 up from 0, and 7 being 2 up from 5, but I like them to equal 0. Again just from I seen it's my preference.

And I always play doubles of a number that hadn't come out in a while with 1 of the numbers that has come out in the last 3 draws.

New York, NY
              United States
              Member #140634
              March 23, 2013
              2951 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2014, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

My other system is to add up the number of times a certain ball has come up or "hit" in the last 7 draws and do that for all the numbers. Meaning if a 0 has come up 3 times, then I write down a  3 next to the 0, and so on and so on for all 10 number balls. Then I do a little count meaning if there's 3 balls that have been picked 3 times and there's 2 balls that have been picked 1 time, Here it's much easier to show you, as this is a weird system, In the last 7 draws in NY starting with 341 and going back to 137, the 0 has been picked 2 times. etc.. 

0-2    5-1     I'll add them up like this 3,3,2,1,1 meaning I group them into categories based on how many times they were picked.

1-3    6-4     

2-2    7-1

3-3    8-0

4-3    9-1

the problem with this way is you really have to keep track, but I try to look for similar times when all of the numbers or patterns match, and try to guess according to either the pattern repeating itself or the pattern changing. I have won this way, but sometimes it is very difficult. and it 's good to go back into recent draws , not all the way back into forgotten land. Anyways 

Anyways , these are two systems that I have used in the past. I guess I'm a little tired of playing and figured what the hey maybe someone else can make sense of this too. It helps

New York, NY
                United States
                Member #140634
                March 23, 2013
                2951 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2014, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

NY has changed the way the numbers come up this year, which is why I 'm a little tired of playing. Last year I won a lot of big money, but this year I don't know what 's going on, Maybe I also want someone else to show me a new system that may have or be working right now.

New York, NY
                  United States
                  Member #140634
                  March 23, 2013
                  2951 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2014, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Like I said it's hard to know what these numbers mean but take 8,1,3, the last example ok two of the numbers hit last night the 1 and the 3. Okay now we're just left with the 8, well 137 came up 7 draws ago and what's 7+8? 5. 135. I don't know but I am just saying, I am always always close. But close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #39471
                    May 16, 2006
                    2696 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2014, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Anyone can make up weird things and post them on the Systems Forum.Thinking of... =  Ponder Troll 

How about a forum that only post things that are based on ......reality ?....real odds/real facts/real world trials etc? 

.........or we could suggest that anything other than reality has to posted on the "Mystical Forum."  LOL 

It gets so long sometimes reading almost all the way through a "new system"......and then right at the end they say something like,   " and then...toss a dead raccoon against the wall and read the entrails left sticking on the wall.  LOL 

Sometimes these"brain dumps" appear 4 or 5 times a day in a row! .... by several comical ways, on every thing under their Sun or in some cases, the Moon. LOL

Come on ......"reality" could be entertaining for the whole family!

* Seriously, we could get the real stuff first read quickly and absorb it .....then later we could stagger over to the "Funny Systems" forum. 

It would also be great to have a permanent place on the forum for proven techniques base on tried and true methods over time and ....based on votes or common sense. 

I'm late but I am very happy for this corrective post.  Forgive me if I am echoing what others might have said in the last 9 "pages." I just haven't been able to wade through all yet, not out of lack of respect, but simply because of time and schedule constraints. A lottery system should meet certain basic criteria:

1. It should depend on facts and figures and science--mathematics, statistics, ordinary properties of numbers etc.

2. It should be reproducible. Anyone having the same data should be able to repeat the procedure.

3. It should be transparent...following from (2) above. No gobbledygook, no esoteric BS, no mumbo jumbo.

Moon phases, star movements, Bible (or any other holy book)  code, and dreams, even when covered in facts and figures , do not satisfy the brequirements of a system.

$$$

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                      Simi Valley, CA
                      United States
                      Member #156940
                      July 4, 2014
                      668 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2014, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I'm wading lightly through this thread, and I'm new to this board, so forgive me if I'm off-topic, which I'm not trying to be.

I hear about "systems" (for the D3) and I see a lot of great systems here by some pretty amazing players, that have worked for many people.  I can only hope to master them and variations of same myself.

But I do think the game works off certain rules - has anyone else here figured these rules out?  I'm sure many have.  I think I have a few figured out myself... but like learning, say, the rules to Blackjack, it's a far cry from knowing them, and from being able to be a great player.  That takes skill, and luck, both.

Still, simple mathematical rules can be used; because, regardless of other rules, the game runs off the law of averages/probability.

So... in box terms:

-- From any given single (e.g., 012), the chance of one of those same numbers repeating into another single, is 71% - FACT.

-- The chance of any given single's digits (e.g., 012) repeating into a double, is 53% - FACT.

-- The chance of any given double's digits (e.g., 112) repeating into a single, is 46% - FACT.

-- The chance of any given double's digits repeating into another double, is 38% - FACT.

-- Simply do the math to work out the opposites above (e.g., the chance of no digit from a given single repeating into the next single, is 29%; etc.)

Backtracking and checking the results, you will see, these basic rules of math pretty much apply... even given, the hidden rules, that are at play.... Smiley

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3919 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm wading lightly through this thread, and I'm new to this board, so forgive me if I'm off-topic, which I'm not trying to be.

I hear about "systems" (for the D3) and I see a lot of great systems here by some pretty amazing players, that have worked for many people.  I can only hope to master them and variations of same myself.

But I do think the game works off certain rules - has anyone else here figured these rules out?  I'm sure many have.  I think I have a few figured out myself... but like learning, say, the rules to Blackjack, it's a far cry from knowing them, and from being able to be a great player.  That takes skill, and luck, both.

Still, simple mathematical rules can be used; because, regardless of other rules, the game runs off the law of averages/probability.

So... in box terms:

-- From any given single (e.g., 012), the chance of one of those same numbers repeating into another single, is 71% - FACT.

-- The chance of any given single's digits (e.g., 012) repeating into a double, is 53% - FACT.

-- The chance of any given double's digits (e.g., 112) repeating into a single, is 46% - FACT.

-- The chance of any given double's digits repeating into another double, is 38% - FACT.

-- Simply do the math to work out the opposites above (e.g., the chance of no digit from a given single repeating into the next single, is 29%; etc.)

Backtracking and checking the results, you will see, these basic rules of math pretty much apply... even given, the hidden rules, that are at play.... Smiley

- From any given single (e.g., 012), the chance of one of those same numbers repeating into another single, is 71% - FACT.

Can you re-phrase the above statement with regard to the POOL(0 thru 9)? i.e. the percentile of pool for distinct draws with one digit returning

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7295 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2014, 12:36 am - IP Logged

- From any given single (e.g., 012), the chance of one of those same numbers repeating into another single, is 71% - FACT.

Can you re-phrase the above statement with regard to the POOL(0 thru 9)? i.e. the percentile of pool for distinct draws with one digit returning

I believe "012" was an example of a single, but it's still a fact 71%+ pick-3 combos include at least one of the three digit from the previous drawing. There are lots of "around 70%" statistics in the pick-3 games and in other lottery games too.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7295 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2014, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

I just notice this thread was as the bottom of page one and it would help if our resident "system of the day" members would limit their "good in all states" predictions to one thread. Other better yet, use the prediction board so all of us can see how well your system really does.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2014, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

I just notice this thread was as the bottom of page one and it would help if our resident "system of the day" members would limit their "good in all states" predictions to one thread. Other better yet, use the prediction board so all of us can see how well your system really does.

Several people have made PM comments about that "machine Gun Posting" problem for a long time here .......and that was part of the reason for this POLL. Not only to escape from all those confusing posting things..... but to have a clean page to post generic lottery info. 

I counted 16 different post from just one person on the entire systems first page recently.....and the rest was another well known multi poster!  Really? Does anyone here actually think they are that important or they're that interesting for that many post?  The answer is......Yes they do.....!!

How about a little ......polite limit of some kind? Hold it down to about 4 or 5 a day at least........or no more than 10 post per Systems forum  per poster ...per an 8 hour span.  LOL   Then go to the individual state forums and multi post over there if they want. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Page 9 of 26