Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 4 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm .........this is all too familiar from these 2 .......posters. 

These are the same old selfish people going on and on and on. Dominating the subject here and over everyone else's right to speak.

It's America....and it's supposed to be One VOTE per person.  You both shot your little wads already! You're both doing what people are sick off. You are both "Machine gun posting over and over"  We got it ...you're "agin" it.  We got it. We have had it.  Several times over. 

Now.....move over and let this vote take place for other members. Let it go......and without you 2 twinkies ....... spewing all over everyone else trying to vote and post something of interest.  Really, that's enough.

I am glad that both of you got a chance to showcase who you are...... I think some folks were still giving you the benefit of the doubt.  LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5896 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Which doubles and how many combos do I play?

You have to decide that, track your state or states.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Which doubles and how many combos do I play?

Also, those are just basic stats that have wide margins of error. Nothing to write home about. Trust me, I've dealt with this stuff since 1989. I've seen it all, and my conclusion is that it all comes back full circle, meaning all those meticulous workouts that require 10 hours of studying have the same possibility as a simple adding or subtracting workout, or something similar.

There's a common denominator or thread that determines a winning combo, no matter how complex or simple. I stopped wracking my brain years ago, it's a waste of time pouring over hundreds of angles only to come head to head in choosing what filters to use to reduce the cost. And then using the filters only increases the chance of taking away the winning combo. So after all that turmoil and wringing of the hands, I found out there's a simple way, and i will find it.

Remember the size of the first IBM computer? it was the size of a large room and only calculated 1+1.

You can use long division, or the short version, they both have the same outcome.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I guess we're back to square one huh?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Don't bother with em' Bobby......not worth it. They don't understand any of it. They never will. 

Don't get me wrong .....I really don't want them to wake up. Hopefully, they will both keep on being in that as-ynchronous orbit !    LOL 

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5896 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I guess we're back to square one huh?

No, we aren't, you need to use the information he gives you and research. Win D only post Ga.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm .........this is all too familiar from these 2 .......posters. 

These are the same old selfish people going on and on and on. Dominating the subject here and over everyone else's right to speak.

It's America....and it's supposed to be One VOTE per person.  You both shot your little wads already! You're both doing what people are sick off. You are both "Machine gun posting over and over"  We got it ...you're "agin" it.  We got it. We have had it.  Several times over. 

Now.....move over and let this vote take place for other members. Let it go......and without you 2 twinkies ....... spewing all over everyone else trying to vote and post something of interest.  Really, that's enough.

I am glad that both of you got a chance to showcase who you are...... I think some folks were still giving you the benefit of the doubt.  LOL

You're right. I've already wasted too much of my precious time debating about something I learned back in 1989 when I first started studying the p-3. But thanks for the useless info though.

Good luck to you.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

No, we aren't, you need to use the information he gives you and research. Win D only post Ga.

Oh ok, thanks. I'll research. You two have been such an invaluable addition to my arsenal.

Green laughLooks like I've been researching in all the wrong places.

Oh boy !

United States
                  Member #116344
                  September 8, 2011
                  3927 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Don't bother with em' Bobby......not worth it. They don't understand any of it. They never will. 

Don't get me wrong .....I really don't want them to wake up. Hopefully, they will both keep on being in that as-ynchronous orbit !    LOL 

You really have a condescending attitude , a sign of a close-mind!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

You're right. I've already wasted too much of my precious time debating about something I learned back in 1989 when I first started studying the p-3. But thanks for the useless info though.

Good luck to you.

We are right..... and you call that a debate? Get real ....that was no debate.     .......and your precious time?  Here's a raisin. LOL 

That was an  intrusion into a vote and a forum poll...by a couple of crude forum bully's. 

End of demonstration.

Win d    

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

We are right..... and you call that a debate? Get real ....that was no debate.     .......and your precious time?  Here's a raisin. LOL 

That was an  intrusion into a vote and a forum poll...by a couple of crude forum bully's. 

End of demonstration.

Stop whining already. Maybe you should think first before you open your mouth, trash talking about other people's method as garbage and get off your high horse.

If you're not making a living off the p-3, or are light years in the black, and can prove it, it's all just a bunch of worthless mumbo jumbo statistics lingo.

Prove to me how better your method is against any other by posting predictions, and then I'll kiss your a$$. Until then, it's all just hype about how great you are. You're a misguided blowhard who's a legend in his own delusional mind.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                        Member #9517
                        December 10, 2004
                        1272 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I like the idea of using scientifically and statistical methods to develop systems.

It will be much easier to understand the background behind these systems.

United States
                          Member #116344
                          September 8, 2011
                          3927 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2014, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Both you and lakerben are missing the point, Win D posts facts. For example look at the chart below. Win D tells you, if you see a state missing a double, 7 draws in-a-row, start playing doubles, if it doesn't hit by 10 draws in-a -row, stop. Notice not many draws go past 10. Other stats and facts he post, work also, a 50/50 filter works. I don't know about other people, but I want facts, not some hocus-pocus, roll the chicken bones.

Do you really need tracking and stats to play doubles? why  not just look up for triggers irrespective of stats or sums?

see this IND data, waging doubles depends on recurrent concept!

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
                          MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
                          Sat, May 17, 20143-3-39-5-1-8
                          Fri, May 16, 20142-1-19-9-06-1-3-85-2-2-3
                          Thu, May 15, 20145-7-06-4-54-9-0-40-1-8-9
                          Wed, May 14, 20142-6-10-1-66-2-1-41-0-8-7
                          Tue, May 13, 20141-1-71-9-08-1-8-48-5-0-8
                          Mon, May 12, 20149-1-30-8-03-8-4-89-4-5-1
                          Sun, May 11, 20142-6-93-4-8-2
                          Sat, May 10, 20146-2-70-0-32-7-2-55-8-0-3
                          Fri, May 9, 20149-6-31-7-06-5-6-79-2-2-5
                          Thu, May 8, 20146-9-05-6-97-5-8-22-2-6-5

draw 569 has trigger 5,6 f or doubles 77,44,66

draw 170 has trigger 1,0  for doubles 88,11,99.

draw 003 has trigger 0,3 for doubles 88,11,99

draw 080 has trigger 0,0 for doubles 88,11,99

After 4 draw sets (type E), my pending doubles are 88x,x88, 11x,x11, 99x,x99

check type D draws

draw 690           no trigger

963                   no trigger

627                  no trigger

913                  1,3                  doubles 88,11,99 ( hit 117,211

117                 1,1                   doubles  88,11,99 (211,99)

So why do I need to thru all this skips, stats when the trigger is effective  and less stressful

VA

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
                          MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
                          Sat, May 17, 20146-9-79-7-3-9
                          Fri, May 16, 20147-1-14-8-74-5-4-70-6-9-8
                          Thu, May 15, 20145-4-12-9-78-5-6-12-6-7-7
                          Wed, May 14, 20141-5-52-8-62-7-9-04-4-7-7
                          Tue, May 13, 20144-2-96-1-71-3-9-87-0-3-7
                          Mon, May 12, 20141-4-98-5-97-0-3-63-6-4-7
                          Sun, May 11, 20142-6-00-9-90-8-6-53-0-5-7
                          Sat, May 10, 20145-7-86-0-61-1-4-15-3-6-0
                          Fri, May 9, 20145-7-06-8-81-9-2-61-7-5-4
                          Thu, May 8, 20145-2-10-5-28-3-2-86-0-3-3.

Draw 521       trigger 2,1    doubles     88,11,99 (711, 099E)

draw 570          x

draw 578         7,8              00,55,99   (hit 155,099E)

draw 260        2,0               88,11,99 (hit 099E, 711D)

after 3 draws my doubles are clear,do i need skips and countless tracking to play doubles?

see type E draws

052            trigger  0,2      doubles  88-11-99(688)

688          trigger    8,8       00-55-22

606                       6,6        77-44-66

099                        9,9       00-55-22

859                        8,9       00-55-22

after just 3 draws, 00,55,22 is pending for E type, is a simple way of locating doubles to play, but does negate other

options!

United States
                            Member #116344
                            September 8, 2011
                            3927 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2014, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I like the idea of using scientifically and statistical methods to develop systems.

It will be much easier to understand the background behind these systems.

There is nothing logical in predicting in a random setting, all mathematical theories started with a philosophical concepts(back to base may simplify prediction)

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

You know after careful consideration you (onlymoney person) and your special ways does seem the best ......and so my advice is to go with that. Go Hard.... both of you... and be bold with it too....we believe in you. 

Like you say.... all that ......"mumbo jumbo statistics lingo"  stuff is just like you described. Its just a pipe dream put out by"the man"...... just confusing really. 

Not my fault really...where it all went wrong for me was in Grammer School with all that reading and education stuff..... that started it.

That Reading stuff is like a "Gate way Drug"   later on that leads to using that arithmetic stuff.... and later on.... the really hard stuff in high school. You know like.... algebra and later pure down home statistics too. You have to understand ....those Nun's are ruthless pushers.  It's Addictive crap....sad really....... we repent.

I just noticed I've been here since 2002 and just crossed over the 10,000 post goal line. I was at Maybells before that. I really do think it's a good time to retire..... I'm losing my sense of humor!

What rdrgr said is true..... "what was good is now bad..... and what was bad is now good"     .....and I'm old and confused.   LO..... L

Win d    

Page 4 of 26