Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 2 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3919 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2014, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

kreative 1..... 

But, other members have a need of a New forum to post their kind of System ideas too....based on their sort thinking Systems. Not where they are interrupted by brain farts and things that came from car tags in a dream.  What's the harm? Systems based on real observable facts/reality.  Live and let live right?

Like the famous General George S. Patton said...." I don't care what they do ...as long as it doesn't upset the horses"  LOL 

'Systems base on real observable facts'

Good luck with logic in random setting, and what are the supposed real observable facts? probability, stats , etc is not new and has been regurgitated to the point of nausea !

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2014, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

You say it makes you sick and nauseous .....all this real world stuff?  The real world ....me too! LOL

I understand where you are coming from. 

Some folks like it! We rely on it.  It is like our good  "Old friend"    It's just like a crossword hobby to us..... and it keeps our mind active. You can talk on the same page too. 

You can not depend on Lady Luck.......she is a sniping snip.  LOL          In the long run dealing with reality is the only way to stay alive. Really !

" There are Old pilots .....and there are Bold pilots ......but there are no old bold pilots".  LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
      Member #116344
      September 8, 2011
      3919 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2014, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

You say it makes you sick and nauseous .....all this real world stuff?  The real world ....me too! LOL

I understand where you are coming from. 

Some folks like it! We rely on it.  It is like our good  "Old friend"    It's just like a crossword hobby to us..... and it keeps our mind active. You can talk on the same page too. 

You can not depend on Lady Luck.......she is a sniping snip.  LOL          In the long run dealing with reality is the only way to stay alive. Really !

" There are Old pilots .....and there are Bold pilots ......but there are no old bold pilots".  LOL

No, you don't understand my point or the context when you keep using the word ' Real'. If you're open to ideals then don't be an absolutist, life is not black or white,a lot of nuances, you may have different approach but never negate other views(special forum for like-minded, seriously !).

kreative1's avatar - flower2
        NE PA
        United States
        Member #127838
        May 10, 2012
        1230 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

WIN D

I think that is an excellent idea but why do you feel the need to throw in the little digs...you know you will get the backlash

As far as not be interrupted that might be asking for too much, unless you make it a private forum to just include people that think just like you....after awhile I think even you would want to throw a raccoon in the middle of the road

You could email Todd and ask for a forum of "just the facts" but the reality is the odds are against us so if we go with that, why would we even play...hmmm?

edit
        I think you are just trying to get to post 10,000 lol

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31343 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

What's wrong with forum members that think differently about things than you lakerbeen... having their own forum to share good ideas?

Why are you even here lakerbeen?   What could you possibly want here anyway? This is about other things.

This is not your cup of tea lakerbeen ....that's for sure. Everyone knows by now what kind of poster you are...and what you post.

This new type of forum doesn't have anything to do with you or your kind of posting  of what? I don't even know ........revelations?

Those things don't have anything in the World with this. No thing. 

Why have you got your foot sticking in our door..... trying to push your kind of thinking  into things like this again?    

At least this kind of New Forum could have a place to escape from all the other... ever growing and such crowded confusion and noise. 

A place where good ideas wouldn't get interrupted and broken up with....stuff. 

Like now. LOL 

This is Lottery post and America..... it's nice to have a special place to post your ideas in your way.

Why not.... everyone else has their forums....why not us? Why not odds based ideas?

We're members too.... we would like our special sort of forum too.   

My dear Win D                excellent idea.

love to nibble those micey feet.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2014, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Ms Em! Smiley

That's good kreative...... You can bet I've thrown my share of raccoons in the road too. Plenty of times.  LOL 

As far as digs? I think it was more of a reflex response to onlymoney guy's pointed sarcastic.. "question" when he said....." Who will decide...you? He ask a contemptuous question .......and everyone knew it was pointed and acerbic. So, I just pointed out the parts he left out about votes and common sense. But that really wasn't his point and everyone knew that too. But that's a good example of stuff.  Everyone already knows why lakerbeen is "agin" all that new- fangled  based Commie Odds Stuff. LOL   

Win d    

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11116 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I'd say Todd already has it categorized right, the number of posts and views speak for themselves.

WIND I find your first paragraph belittling to posters who take a lot of their time and effort to make systems for us to try.

Obviously more people prefer "weird" systems and mystical posts..the stats that you like so much prove it
              I don't know why a line has to be drawn about what way is the best way, there is no right or wrong here....

Lottery Systems

6,360 topics / 137,490 posts

Discuss systems for predicting lottery numbers.

May 16, 2014, 7:37 pm
              by lakerben View Last Post
              Mathematics

928 topics / 14,912 posts

The place to discuss the strong ties between lotteries and mathematics.

May 16, 2014, 2:26 am
              by lotterybraker View Last Post
              Mystical

25,020 topics / 197,000 posts

The opposite of scientific and mathematical, mystical discussion centers on topics such as meditation, visualization, dreams, psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical, and the supernatural

I Agree!

Yes i have had several  pms and positve responses of people that have won with my sysytems.  I have see other posters say the same about ll aughs om,kola etc.   The belittling of other peoples work is ridiculous.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

GA
                United States
                Member #110378
                May 2, 2011
                4786 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2014, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Dear Todd, I would like a forum for just raccoon entrails

-

You win bully, you and your pathetic minions are going to have to

find someone else to pick on now.   And there are plenty for you here

since you pretty much hate all but about 3 or 4 people that post here.

SAD SAD Person.  What comes around goes around.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                  NE PA
                  United States
                  Member #127838
                  May 10, 2012
                  1230 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2014, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Dear Todd, I would like a forum for just raccoon entrails

now that seriously made me laugh out loud

Green laugh

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2014, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I second that !  A place lakerbeen can post in peace and escape the bonds of earth and the slings of reality. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2014, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Look....being serious..... emotion and Logic are at opposite ends of the same spectrum. Any decision we make is at one end....... or a combination of either considered ..... consequence-focussed judgements........ or just going with whatever makes us feel best right now.

A positive emotional outcome is a good logical target to shoot for right?.........and  making a decision based on which will bring the most net happiness to ourselves is a perfectly valid option. This is just another option. Some just feel threatened by such thinking and don't want it to get any traction. Evidently throwing themselvess at anything they feel undermines their world. 

Humans are ultimately emotional and they are (at some thress hold)  will always give in to their emotions.... however illogical they are. I am not above that.
                       But....I've always lived my life by these principles.....

I always am striving for logical decisions and doing what's in my best long term interest. I've always differentiated myself from those who indulge in making short-sighted...... emotional decisions that give them no long term payoff. 

When I posted that some folks or anyone can post "Weird Stuff" ..... I didn't know it would pisss off specific people.  I thought it was ....generic !   Those specific people jump on their low horses and ride right on in no matter what.   LOL 

Win d    

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2014, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

@WIN D,

If you have a problem finding where to post your system ideas, then we have a much bigger issue at hand. lol

Once you micro-categorize systems into their own forums, you create a precedence. In about a month or so, Todd will be working 23 hours a day managing 379 unique forums under the umbrella of 'Systems" from hundreds of people who want their own spin forum.  lol

Just show your ideas in the system forum. LP folk are good at deciding what interests them, and what doesn't. We don't need a preference police...lol

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #150797
                          December 31, 2013
                          815 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2014, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Well here's a statistic: 77%

In spite of the nay-sayers who have posted, 77% of the votes are in WIN D's favor.  It seems that there are a lot of people who prefer to know that the statistics are on their side before they lay down their $$$.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2014, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Great idea Chaz.

Where do I sign up??

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7297 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2014, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Ms Em! Smiley

That's good kreative...... You can bet I've thrown my share of raccoons in the road too. Plenty of times.  LOL 

As far as digs? I think it was more of a reflex response to onlymoney guy's pointed sarcastic.. "question" when he said....." Who will decide...you? He ask a contemptuous question .......and everyone knew it was pointed and acerbic. So, I just pointed out the parts he left out about votes and common sense. But that really wasn't his point and everyone knew that too. But that's a good example of stuff.  Everyone already knows why lakerbeen is "agin" all that new- fangled  based Commie Odds Stuff. LOL   

"Who will decide"

Anyone can do anything to 3 or 4 digits and claim "it's a system", but can they explain why does it work and does it work consistently?

Let's add 1 to each pick-3 digit, subtract 1, use the same digits, and the mirror and we'll get 64 straight combos. We'll get about 2 hits a month (4 if we play both drawings) but after adding up the cost, we'll lose almost half of what we bet. We can get more hits playing the 64 combos boxed and maybe find enough hits for a tiny profit or use the "for online play" excuse. If they can't explain why it works, it's not a system.

It looks like you're saying the number predicting contest are getting in the way of system discussions in that forum. In the pick-3 Forum some of the posts made this morning are now on page 3 and maybe why some members are now using the Systems Forum to post pick-3 predictions.

I voted "Yes".

Page 2 of 26