Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 7 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7314 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2014, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

FACT # 3 ..I WILL STATE THIS as a FACT..but many will disagree with me on it...but that is ok...I KNOW I AM RIGHT...MATH CANNOT SOLVE RANDOM..since the LOTTERY IS A GAME built around RANDOM...MATH CANNOT SOLVE IT..

I am not so sure I agree with your "Fact#3.  Its sounds more like a FALLACY to me.

I Agree! 

because random is how the same three or four digits can repeat and mathematical probability is why.

FACT # 2...TO FIND THE FUTURE YOU HAVE TO USE THE PAST...and that is where all MATHEMATICIANS are wrong...and just about everyone here at LP can figure that one out on their own...THE MATH GUYS ARE wrong when they say the past has no bearing on the future...not only are they wrong...but they are ABSOLUTELY 100 % WRONG..!!!!!

This one depends on which mathematician you talk to. If there is a probability, future results should be mirrors; (plus or minus standard deviation). IMO, probably is usually applied incorrectly and too many people only use average.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7314 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2014, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Many of this forums members repost my sytems after they learn how to use them.  Most are very easy to do and are based on roots etc of the p3 game.  They continue to show the method along with the results.  Alert to smart players is to bet with your budget in mind. Just because a wheel or sysytem gives you 64 picks it is not smart to spend that much to try and cover a bet.

Needycharlie is doing great with the numbers to thinkabout system and is helping other florida members as well.  This is what this forum  is meant to be, not ranting in circles about nothing.  Its a simple game why muddle it with percentages and discontent?

"Just because a wheel or sysytem gives you 64 picks it is not smart to spend that much to try and cover a bet."

That either means more filters or guessing which picks to use.

"Its a simple game why muddle it with percentages and discontent?"

The percentages are there and always against the player. The trick is using probabilities to your advantage. Isn't it somewhat dishonest to offer a system and ignore the percentages and/or say "it only works with the online $900 to $1 payoffs"?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Anyone can make up weird things and post them on the Systems Forum.Thinking of... =  Ponder Troll 

How about a forum that only post things that are based on ......reality ?....real odds/real facts/real world trials etc? 

.........or we could suggest that anything other than reality has to posted on the "Mystical Forum."  LOL 

It gets so long sometimes reading almost all the way through a "new system"......and then right at the end they say something like,   " and then...toss a dead raccoon against the wall and read the entrails left sticking on the wall.  LOL 

Sometimes these"brain dumps" appear 4 or 5 times a day in a row! .... by several comical ways, on every thing under their Sun or in some cases, the Moon. LOL

Come on ......"reality" could be entertaining for the whole family!

* Seriously, we could get the real stuff first read quickly and absorb it .....then later we could stagger over to the "Funny Systems" forum. 

It would also be great to have a permanent place on the forum for proven techniques base on tried and true methods over time and ....based on votes or common sense. 

How about a forum that only post things that are based on ......reality ?....real odds/real facts/real world trials etc? 
                             Thinking of...

What you are looking for is a forum for posters who only deal in truth and facts but most posters believe that's what they are posting even when others know better.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
        Member #81314
        October 16, 2009
        18997 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2014, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Straight, 9-6-1  For Missouri on that run  Party

The Struggle is real!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2014, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I apologise to everyone for my LASHING OUT...you know I have been here 8 years and besides WIND CarBob and BA..I am not sure anyone else on this THREAD HAS HELPED THEIR FELLOW LP MEMBERS AT ALL...now I know how important MATH is to the world and has been since TIME BEGAN...but it still hasnt solved RANDOM YET...and how long have HUMANS BEEN ON THIS PLANET..a few 100 thousand years...

I would like to make a WELL EDUCATED GUESS HERE...look at that definition of PROBABILITY..

prob·a·bil·i·ty
          ?präb?'bil?te/
          noun
          noun: probability
          1. the extent to which something is probable; the likelihood of something happening or being the case.
            "the rain will make the probability of their arrival even greater"
            synonyms:likelihood, prospect, expectation, chance, chances, oddsMore
            "the probability of winning"
            • a probable or the most probable event.
              plural noun: probabilities
              "for a time, revolution was a strong probability"
              synonyms:probable event, prospect, possibility, good/fair/reasonable betMore
              "relegation is a distinct probability this season"
            • Mathematics
              the extent to which an event is likely to occur, measured by the ratio of the favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible.
              "the area under the curve represents probability"
              YOU SEE WHERE IT SAYS THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO OCCUR...its the same in the entire definition...it means something is likely..doesnt mean it will or wont..but it is likely..that is what probability is..and what it means..
              NOW STATISTICS, PROBABILITY AND THE LAW OF LARGE NUMBERS..I am not a MATHEMATICIAN..but if my understanding of them 3 is correct..then they all are saying the pretty much samething..the STATISTICAL AVERAGE is the same as PROBABILTY...and the same as the LAW OF LARGE NUMBERS OVER THE LONG HAUL...basically all 3 just tells you what is suppose to show ON AVERAGE over a period of time..and that is the way I understand them..now I may be wrong..BUT I STILL THINK THAT ALL 3 OF THEM WERE POOR ATTEMPTS BY MATHEMATICIANS TO SOLVE WHAT YOU AND I CALL RANDOM...and if that is true...then I AM RIGHT...because it doesnt tell me when...THE AVERAGE of something doesnt HELP ANY AT ALL..that average could be at the very end of the entire pic 3 field and all 3 are still correct but you end up waiting 8-14 years for a STRAIGHT..because something has to be first..something has to be last...that is the way sets work...you have a beginning and an end..but I need to know more..I NEED TO KNOW WHEN..the past is what gives me the when...and I am talking about in a few months, any where from 1-4 months...not 1 year down the road...or 14 years down the road...I dont even like waiting 90 days for STRAIGHT to show in your STATE...I have spent the last good 15 years or so trying to knock that 90 days down but I have manipulated time every way I can and I cant get a STRAIGHT any lower on a regular basis..sometimes its one week..next time its 3 months...and that is just RANDOM cycleing everything through the field is all that is...it takes what was hot..makes it cold ..and all that is doing is just basically KEEPING EVERYTHING MOVING FOREWARD..like in physics...they have an arrow of time..it only goes forward...RANDOM NUMBERS ARE THE EXACT SAME WAY..they are always moving forward and bringing everything FROM THE PAST TO THE FRONT TO CATCH UP..what happens when you have a single digit 6 that is the longest out..what happens?...well the 6 shows doesnt it...same goes for a pair like 35..when its out what happens..it shows...RANDOM IS JUST BRINGING EVERYTHING FOREWARD is all its doing..same goes for box combos and STRAIGHT COMBOS..all I did was find a way to FIND THE WHEN before it happens...find the future before it happens..and right now I have the future cut down as low as I can get it..I cant seem to get it on a weekly basis or 2 weeks..one time it will show that fast..next time that same run may go up to 2 months maybe 3 months..and there is nothing more I can do ..I have tried everything I know for the last 15 years and I cant get it any lower..except when I run an all states field..I can get STRAIGHTS to show on much lower time frame..but that is also using every state as well..
              I DONT DEAL IN LIKELY..OR PROBABLY..I ONLY DEAL IN ABSOLUTES..
              I DON'T MISS!!!!!!!!!!!
              AND IF YOU THINK I DO MISS..THEN I WILL ASK YOU TO LOOK UP AT MY EARLIER POST THIS MORNING...IF I CAN HIT EVERY STATE THERE IS...I WONT HAVE NO PROBLEM OUT OF JUST ONE STATE!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2014, 10:37 am - IP Logged

It is interesting to see how much you can't find on a 500:1000 payout game.

United States
              Member #153312
              March 12, 2014
              757 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2014, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Wisconsin please ????

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                Texas
                United States
                Member #150797
                December 31, 2013
                815 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2014, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Wisconsin please ????

Bang Head

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2014, 11:30 am - IP Logged

It is interesting to see how much you can't find on a 500:1000 payout game.

What kinds of information are you not finding on such games?  Maybe you're not looking in the right places.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2014, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all of the Members that took the poll and voted "YES."

The overwhelming majority got to vote for a  new sort of System on things that are based on pure facts and things that can be proved and generally accepted as true by the majority of members. 

It really was very gratifying to actually see how many more of the LP Members felt this way.

No question about the truth of these stats now.

Nice to see actual LP member's voting results based on real "facts" this time.... not someone else's strident opinion.

The members finally got to voice their opinions on the record this time.......and yes, in spite of all the loud ....repetitive, noise that normally dominates the atmosphere. Admit it ......you didn't know there were so many more of us than them did you? LOL   

" It's better to light one little candle...... than to curse the darkness"   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2014, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

What kinds of information are you not finding on such games?  Maybe you're not looking in the right places.

The meaning of my comment is that with such a payout it is highly probable not to win.

People see spooky trends that aren't there and think statistics that haven't been done.

What kind of information did you have in mind?

I have not programmed yet what I have in mind for a long time. The reason is that I am much more attracted to other games.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                        San Angelo, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1097
                        January 31, 2003
                        1394 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2014, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Win D

I voted No, primarily because I seriously doubt that Todd will go along with your idea.
                        I would bet that he could offer a dozen hard reasons why the current Forum line-up is sufficient.
                        What is or isn't a fact is like beauty - in the eyes of the beholder.
                        An example is gaps, skips, jumps, etc.
                        Everyone has their own definition which, no doubt, fits with whatever system or workout they are using.
                        If everyone agreed on a certain definition, Todd would have no doubt constructed a Glossary of Terms.
                        I don't think there is one.

You have no doubt made discoveries that apply to Georgia. Bravo!
                        Whether or not they would apply to Texas or other state is questionable.
                        Besides, who will do the work necessary to prove the point?
                        Everybody here seems to be traveling down their own particular road. I doubt they
                        would make any detours, just to prove or disprove the data you, or anybody else, offer as facts.

Lastly, do you really think that all of the posters that visit LP everyday will abide by a Forum title?
                        There are a couple of examples here already where posters are looking for digits to play, not facts.
                        Please don't consider my comments as criticism.
                        I'm just offering my opinions, which, coupled with a dollar bill might get you a cup of coffee.
                        Bobby

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking of posting a cartoon, but I am afraid.Scared

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11119 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2014, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Win D

I voted No, primarily because I seriously doubt that Todd will go along with your idea.
                            I would bet that he could offer a dozen hard reasons why the current Forum line-up is sufficient.
                            Everyone has their own definition which, no doubt, fits with whatever system or workout they are using.
                            If everyone agreed on a certain definition, Todd would have no doubt constructed a Glossary of Terms.

Everybody here seems to be traveling down their own particular road. I doubt they
                            would make any detours, just to prove or disprove the data you, or anybody else, offer as facts.

Lastly, do you really think that all of the posters that visit LP everyday will abide by a Forum title?
                            There are a couple of examples here already where posters are looking for digits to play, not facts.
                            I'm just offering my opinions, which, coupled with a dollar bill might get you a cup of coffee.
                            Bobby

Very well put Bobby!

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5907 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2014, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Win D

Bobby

"You have no doubt made discoveries that apply to Georgia. Bravo!
                              would make any detours, just to prove or disprove the data you, or anybody else, offer as facts."

Bobby, what Win D has discovered comes from years of evaluating many draws and is pure facts, and it works in every state.

Here is an example. playing doubles. His method is very simple, if the draws were 7 singles in a row, begin playing doubles, stop, if no hit after 10 draws.

These are Texas draws. Count the number of times a double hit between 7 & 10 draws. Skips are in last column.

Page 7 of 26