Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 3 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2014, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

"Who will decide"

Anyone can do anything to 3 or 4 digits and claim "it's a system", but can they explain why does it work and does it work consistently?

Let's add 1 to each pick-3 digit, subtract 1, use the same digits, and the mirror and we'll get 64 straight combos. We'll get about 2 hits a month (4 if we play both drawings) but after adding up the cost, we'll lose almost half of what we bet. We can get more hits playing the 64 combos boxed and maybe find enough hits for a tiny profit or use the "for online play" excuse. If they can't explain why it works, it's not a system.

It looks like you're saying the number predicting contest are getting in the way of system discussions in that forum. In the pick-3 Forum some of the posts made this morning are now on page 3 and maybe why some members are now using the Systems Forum to post pick-3 predictions.

I voted "Yes".

Many of this forums members repost my sytems after they learn how to use them.  Most are very easy to do and are based on roots etc of the p3 game.  They continue to show the method along with the results.  Alert to smart players is to bet with your budget in mind. Just because a wheel or sysytem gives you 64 picks it is not smart to spend that much to try and cover a bet.

Needycharlie is doing great with the numbers to thinkabout system and is helping other florida members as well.  This is what this forum  is meant to be, not ranting in circles about nothing.  Its a simple game why muddle it with percentages and discontent?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2014, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

"Who will decide"

Anyone can do anything to 3 or 4 digits and claim "it's a system", but can they explain why does it work and does it work consistently?

Let's add 1 to each pick-3 digit, subtract 1, use the same digits, and the mirror and we'll get 64 straight combos. We'll get about 2 hits a month (4 if we play both drawings) but after adding up the cost, we'll lose almost half of what we bet. We can get more hits playing the 64 combos boxed and maybe find enough hits for a tiny profit or use the "for online play" excuse. If they can't explain why it works, it's not a system.

It looks like you're saying the number predicting contest are getting in the way of system discussions in that forum. In the pick-3 Forum some of the posts made this morning are now on page 3 and maybe why some members are now using the Systems Forum to post pick-3 predictions.

I voted "Yes".

Many of this forums members repost my sytems after they learn how to use them.  Most are very easy to do and are based on roots etc of the p3 game.  They continue to show the method along with the results.  Alert to smart players is to bet with your budget in mind. Just because a wheel or system gives you 64 picks it is not smart to spend that much to try and cover a bet.

Needycharlie is doing great with the numbers using the numbers to  thinkabout system and is helping other florida members as well.  This is what this forum  is meant to be, not ranting in circles about nothing.  Its a simple game why muddle it with percentages and discontent?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2014, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Now that's funny and so revealing  !  Lakerbeen... What you just said up there ....says it all.     

"  Its a simple game why muddle it with percentages and discontent?"

Muddle it up? ......with real stuff like.... percentages huh  ?   Sorry, we should be ashamed.  LOL 

We will have to admit it then ......we have all been "muddling it up" for you.... with crazy stuff like that" LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2014, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Why does this idea disturb you so much? We would leave you to do your thing.  We just want a little place where we can Muddle it up with all those Facts and Percentages without hurting your very "special" kind of sensitivity.   LOL            

Why don't you do this?

Why don't you exile us to a new forum just for us crazy old ...."percentage muddlers" members?

We just can't stop using that crazy muddling stuff..... it's like you asking us to make bricks without straw!

Let our people go lakerbeen .... 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
          Connecticut
          United States
          Member #61623
          May 29, 2008
          20581 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2014, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Many of this forums members repost my sytems after they learn how to use them.  Most are very easy to do and are based on roots etc of the p3 game.  They continue to show the method along with the results.  Alert to smart players is to bet with your budget in mind. Just because a wheel or system gives you 64 picks it is not smart to spend that much to try and cover a bet.

Needycharlie is doing great with the numbers using the numbers to  thinkabout system and is helping other florida members as well.  This is what this forum  is meant to be, not ranting in circles about nothing.  Its a simple game why muddle it with percentages and discontent?

a simple game?????Confused

...tell me you're kidding.

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

saginaw
            United States
            Member #16012
            May 24, 2005
            121 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2014, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

If people want to post systems or info based on stats and percentages in a special forum what is the harm. If Todd doesn't mind what is the problem. I find it kind of silly for people to go off on a rant about someone's system or idea if you don't like it don't use it. These people are just trying like everyone else  to find a winning way. Complaining and talking trash about other peoples ideas is a waste of time unless you have a better idea it's probably best to keep your opinion to yourself. I say you should thank the ones that try to help with systems or ideas whether it worsk or not just because they tried. Don't be ungrateful it will come back to bite you sooner or later. And please don't be haters the world has enough of those.

thatgirl65

GOOD LUCK!!!! and GOOD DAY!!!! 

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2014, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

If people want to post systems or info based on stats and percentages in a special forum what is the harm. If Todd doesn't mind what is the problem. I find it kind of silly for people to go off on a rant about someone's system or idea if you don't like it don't use it. These people are just trying like everyone else  to find a winning way. Complaining and talking trash about other peoples ideas is a waste of time unless you have a better idea it's probably best to keep your opinion to yourself. I say you should thank the ones that try to help with systems or ideas whether it worsk or not just because they tried. Don't be ungrateful it will come back to bite you sooner or later. And please don't be haters the world has enough of those.

But WIN D was the first to trash talk about systems that don't involve his percentages and facts, as If his method is the best way, and everyone else is just using Voodoo methods as a system.

BTW WIN D, how has your methods worked for you over the years?

I've seen your same old babble threads over the years about this group having so and so percentage of hitting, and that group has this probability using 12 different colors when writing. You haven't changed your schtick in 10 years.

Most of us are already aware of the math and percentages. How many different ways can you rewrite the same story over and over again. It reminds me of Taco Bell, and how many different shapes they can mold from the same 5 ingredients, then giving it a different name.

Yeah, I know, odd, evens, low, high, sums, percentages, probabilities, Two odds, one even, two even, one odd, how many times doubles show when a goat farts, 27.3% of the time a double will show from three months ago after 4 consecutive 0's The number 5 will show If 3 pairs of 7's show after a heavy rain storm...blah blah blah.

Good luck!   lol

grwurston's avatar - 144
                Let's Go Rangers!!!
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                4879 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2014, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Percentages work just fine for me. I have my own and not just the standard ones.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2014, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

But WIN D was the first to trash talk about systems that don't involve his percentages and facts, as If his method is the best way, and everyone else is just using Voodoo methods as a system.

BTW WIN D, how has your methods worked for you over the years?

I've seen your same old babble threads over the years about this group having so and so percentage of hitting, and that group has this probability using 12 different colors when writing. You haven't changed your schtick in 10 years.

Most of us are already aware of the math and percentages. How many different ways can you rewrite the same story over and over again. It reminds me of Taco Bell, and how many different shapes they can mold from the same 5 ingredients, then giving it a different name.

Yeah, I know, odd, evens, low, high, sums, percentages, probabilities, Two odds, one even, two even, one odd, how many times doubles show when a goat farts, 27.3% of the time a double will show from three months ago after 4 consecutive 0's The number 5 will show If 3 pairs of 7's show after a heavy rain storm...blah blah blah.

Good luck!   lol

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Percentages work just fine for me. I have my own and not just the standard ones.

Good for you. Knowing doubles for example, has a 27% chance of showing in the p-3 does absolutely nothing for me as far as helping me to know what p-3 straight combo will show in Florida in tonight's draw.

Facts about the p-3's group percentages is only a guideline for beginners who aren't aware of how the game works, but for me, it doesn't help me at all. Those numbers are averages, meaning even though doubles show up about once every four draws on average, they can be MIA for 12 consecutive days. No help to me at all.  Same goes with overdue numbers, even worse.

In my opinion, studying the real time, short term behavior of the trend activity is worth a million bucks, if i can master it of course.

I only need to know the stats of the game only once. It's like saying 1+1=2 to myself, every time I begin a workout for the next draw. I only need to know 1+1=2 only once in my lifetime. Repeating 1+1=2 to myself before a workout does nothing in helping me predict the next winning draw.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2014, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

WIN D means well, but what irks me is whenever anyone, not just WIN D, comes along and acts as if they have a monopoly on what's best for everyone.

If that works for him, good for him.

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3928 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

The word 'haters' is often thrown around and has lost its significance, is also a way to avoid dialogue, the intend of this forum. When a thread assert with the heading 'real stats and facts', it opens up questions. We all know probability and stats are two different concepts and its interpretation is fluid, I see no difference in a member using +1,-1 or 999 run down and someone quoting stat percentile in generating picks, their all subsetting or filtering (unless you wage all combos). The question is are you prepared to create your own data?, it will be interesting if, the author of this thread can come up with a new concept of stats different from what is already known.

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Good for you. Knowing doubles for example, has a 27% chance of showing in the p-3 does absolutely nothing for me as far as helping me to know what p-3 straight combo will show in Florida in tonight's draw.

Facts about the p-3's group percentages is only a guideline for beginners who aren't aware of how the game works, but for me, it doesn't help me at all. Those numbers are averages, meaning even though doubles show up about once every four draws on average, they can be MIA for 12 consecutive days. No help to me at all.  Same goes with overdue numbers, even worse.

In my opinion, studying the real time, short term behavior of the trend activity is worth a million bucks, if i can master it of course.

I only need to know the stats of the game only once. It's like saying 1+1=2 to myself, every time I begin a workout for the next draw. I only need to know 1+1=2 only once in my lifetime. Repeating 1+1=2 to myself before a workout does nothing in helping me predict the next winning draw.

Well said.  You can have every software under the sun that tells you this group of numbers or another is hot ,cold and a repeat number ,or one that is a longshot statistically hits.  Banking on percentages can be very expensive.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5912 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

WIN D means well, but what irks me is whenever anyone, not just WIN D, comes along and acts as if they have a monopoly on what's best for everyone.

If that works for him, good for him.

Both you and lakerben are missing the point, Win D posts facts. For example look at the chart below. Win D tells you, if you see a state missing a double, 7 draws in-a-row, start playing doubles, if it doesn't hit by 10 draws in-a -row, stop. Notice not many draws go past 10. Other stats and facts he post, work also, a 50/50 filter works. I don't know about other people, but I want facts, not some hocus-pocus, roll the chicken bones.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Both you and lakerben are missing the point, Win D posts facts. For example look at the chart below. Win D tells you, if you see a state missing a double, 7 draws in-a-row, start playing doubles, if it doesn't hit by 10 draws in-a -row, stop. Notice not many draws go past 10. Other stats and facts he post, work also, a 50/50 filter works. I don't know about other people, but I want facts, not some hocus-pocus, roll the chicken bones.

Which doubles and how many combos do I play?

Page 3 of 26