Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Systems Forum just based on real stats and facts!

Topic closed. 378 replies. Last post 2 years ago by WIN D.

Page 8 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

How about a new Systems forum based on just "facts"

Yes [ 107 ]  [81.06%]
No [ 16 ]  [12.12%]
VooDoo,dreams, reading entrials [ 4 ]  [3.03%]
Feelings [ 5 ]  [3.79%]
Total Valid Votes [ 132 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2014, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Carbob

Thanks for your post.

I've studied the chart, but, for the life of me I can't figure out how to use the data to select winning combinations.
I'm thinking I would have to play an awful lot of combinations, which could be very expensive.

I use non-traditional methods. A chart like this and many others just like it has no application whatever in my lottery world!

Happy Memorial Day

I think all of us Korean and Vietnam veterans would appreciate your kind thoughts.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2014, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Carbob

Thanks for your post.

I've studied the chart, but, for the life of me I can't figure out how to use the data to select winning combinations.
    I'm thinking I would have to play an awful lot of combinations, which could be very expensive.

I use non-traditional methods. A chart like this and many others just like it has no application whatever in my lottery world!

Happy Memorial Day

I think all of us Korean and Vietnam veterans would appreciate your kind thoughts.

"I've studied the chart, but, for the life of me I can't figure out how to use the data to select winning combinations."

I'm sure Carbob would want to know if you had, he's probably having the same problem.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #116344
      September 8, 2011
      3928 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

"You have no doubt made discoveries that apply to Georgia. Bravo!
      Whether or not they would apply to Texas or other state is questionable.
      Besides, who will do the work necessary to prove the point?
      Everybody here seems to be traveling down their own particular road. I doubt they
      would make any detours, just to prove or disprove the data you, or anybody else, offer as facts."

Bobby, what Win D has discovered comes from years of evaluating many draws and is pure facts, and it works in every state.

Here is an example. playing doubles. His method is very simple, if the draws were 7 singles in a row, begin playing doubles, stop, if no hit after 10 draws.

These are Texas draws. Count the number of times a double hit between 7 & 10 draws. Skips are in last column.

'Everybody here seems to be traveling down their own particular road'

That's the beauty of randomness!, everybody is different and don't want to be BOXED.

"Bobby, what Win D has discovered comes from years of evaluating many draws and is pure facts, and it works in every state.

Here is an example. playing doubles"

OPINIONABILE!  Historical data is a prior,not good indicator for prediction of random event(may be good for population census), so let all ideals and fantasy flourish!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2014, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

'Everybody here seems to be traveling down their own particular road'

That's the beauty of randomness!, everybody is different and don't want to be BOXED.

"Bobby, what Win D has discovered comes from years of evaluating many draws and is pure facts, and it works in every state.

Here is an example. playing doubles"

OPINIONABILE!  Historical data is a prior,not good indicator for prediction of random event(may be good for population census), so let all ideals and fantasy flourish!

Here's an "OPINIONABILE" for ya adobea. 

The Lottery Post Members have already voted their opinions .......and it was an.....overwhelming "YES"

It may be your opinion......but it's "their" vote that counts. LOL 

*In the real world ....when actual stats are needed.....the "vote" was .......80% positive !  .......and that ain't "RANDOM" baby.....  LOL 

C'est finis

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
          Member #116344
          September 8, 2011
          3928 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2014, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery Post Members have already voted their opinions .......and it was an.....overwhelming "YES"

*In the real world ....when actual stats are needed.....the "vote" was .......80% positive !  .......and that ain't "RANDOM" baby.....  LOL 

C'est finis

Annals of history has shown, time after time, that majority can be wrong!

Whatever data you presented as facts is not new, is just a data!, who created the data that you're deducing information?, is just like someone telling me 2+2=4, am not interested, but rather the ideal or the assumption before the equation 2+2 came to be.I don't want to be stuck in a known fact which is left to various angle of inference.  I have been through the so-called fact, and has not helped, so i decided to drop maths part and move back to all assumptions behind -Philosophical!

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3928 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2014, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

No need for dialogue, the above text  says it all.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2014, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Oh no, ......that means we are the ones who are delusional, ....not you.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2014, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

C'est finis

The last time I checked lotterypost had thousands of members, not 48.

Hilarious!

Idea

Adobea and others are correct stats are meaningless!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                  Baltimore, MD
                  United States
                  Member #143332
                  May 30, 2013
                  398 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2014, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't see why people who don't use systems or even like systems care or feel the need to present their comments to those who do. I'm a firm believer in the saying "to each his or her own". Basically meaning whatever floats your boat as along as you are happy with it, and you don't sink, it's all good.

If a thread or forum is devoted to those who are into developing and refining systems based off of statistics, trends, patterns whatever of numbers, how does that negatively impact those on here who are not?

There are players who are into tracking sums, pairs, formations, high/lows and odd/evens etc etc etc etc etc. Every player has their own style of playing.  My style of playing relies on hit patterns. This is how I know for a fact that random numbers form predictable trends.  All I am saying is that everybody has their own style of play, and it makes zero sense to troll others, because you don't like the concept from which they play. Ok, I'm ready to take my lumps nowBash

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2014, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I don't see why people who don't use systems or even like systems care or feel the need to present their comments to those who do. I'm a firm believer in the saying "to each his or her own". Basically meaning whatever floats your boat as along as you are happy with it, and you don't sink, it's all good.

If a thread or forum is devoted to those who are into developing and refining systems based off of statistics, trends, patterns whatever of numbers, how does that negatively impact those on here who are not?

There are players who are into tracking sums, pairs, formations, high/lows and odd/evens etc etc etc etc etc. Every player has their own style of playing.  My style of playing relies on hit patterns. This is how I know for a fact that random numbers form predictable trends.  All I am saying is that everybody has their own style of play, and it makes zero sense to troll others, because you don't like the concept from which they play. Ok, I'm ready to take my lumps nowBash

If you have read the thread that disrespected everyone that did not worship stat and percentages then it makes sense that other members made comments.   The manner in which this was done short sighted to say the least.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                      Baltimore, MD
                      United States
                      Member #143332
                      May 30, 2013
                      398 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Some do treat this like a car thing or competition like me being a die hard Ford guy and the other is a die hard Chevy guy. Me personally, I don't disrespect anyone who plays the way they are comfortable playing. If someone come up with their numbers by doing hand stands, great. They should just be careful while doing it.LOL  Hell, if it produces consistent winners, I'll do it to! The end result of Lottery Post is to share ideas and thoughts in which other players can adopt to their own style or even learn a new style or strategy to help increase their odds of winning their lotteries. I don't mind it so much if someone says something doesn't work as long as they can" prove" it doesn't not just say it. As much as I am into systems and stats, when I come across a fortune cookie at my favorite Hibachi restaurant, you' can count on me playing those six numbers in my state's Lottery. LOL  He who has an open mind allows himself to be filled with knowledge and wisdom.

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #150797
                        December 31, 2013
                        815 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2014, 7:13 am - IP Logged

The last time I checked lotterypost had thousands of members, not 48.

Hilarious!

Idea

Adobea and others are correct stats are meaningless!

On the other hand only 7 members stand with you. 

Hilarious!

Jester

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                          NE PA
                          United States
                          Member #127838
                          May 10, 2012
                          1230 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2014, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Instead of making a poll about it why not just do it! If everyone did a  poll first before showing a system that's all it would be..who cares who agrees with you, if it works.. great! If it doesn't try something else

I could be wrong but but I'm sure everyone would like to see a system based on facts that shows HOW you take those facts and come up with PLAYABLE numbers.

That's the bottom line...finding a few numbers to play and the only way to get those numbers is a workout of some kind

So show the workout to get the numbers that you would play for your state and the rest of us can use it for our states.

So far from what I have seen it's too generalized with statements and no bottom line of numbers to play

btw I didn't vote just do it!

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11119 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2014, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Instead of making a poll about it why not just do it! If everyone did a  poll first before showing a system that's all it would be..who cares who agrees with you, if it works.. great! If it doesn't try something else

I could be wrong but but I'm sure everyone would like to see a system based on facts that shows HOW you take those facts and come up with PLAYABLE numbers.

That's the bottom line...finding a few numbers to play and the only way to get those numbers is a workout of some kind

So show the workout to get the numbers that you would play for your state and the rest of us can use it for our states.

So far from what I have seen it's too generalized with statements and no bottom line of numbers to play

btw I didn't vote just do it!

Excellent response from a very intelligent member!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5912 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2014, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Excellent response from a very intelligent member!

Batter up.

Page 8 of 26