Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 18 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2010, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

someone will have my attention as to whether or not "manipulation" is true,  when they can demonstrate over time they can't beat the odds,  and no one does

if there is just one glaring fact about this debate,  it's that..........no one does (out of how many players worldwide?)

"VISIONDUDE"

I'm  gonnna give  you one  name  "STEVE  PLAYER" he  has WON over a million dollars in the Pick-3/4 games in his home state of New Hampshire  and  it's been verified in fact  you can see his  name and amounts he won on there lottery website.

""STEVE  PLAYER" he  has WON over a million dollars in the Pick-3/4 games in his home state of New Hampshire  and  it's been verified in fact  you can see his  name and amounts he won on there lottery website."

What I'd like to see verified is the amount he spent to show those amounts he won.

Would that be out of line?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3964 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2010, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

jimwright,

Yup. I've postd that stat from the PB FAQ page several times but as rdgrnr said, once people have their moind nade up about something somethig don't confuse them with the facts.

On drawing nights that there is no winner PB posts a scroll something like

"There was no jackpot winner tonight but 723, 624 players won other prizes".

If 70% to 80% of ticket sales are QPs, is that enough info. to figure out total sales for a particular drawing?

CT

Even if one could calculate the total sales for any given night, that would not give any indication

of how many QP's vs SP's were purchased.  If we make our calculatations based on the top prize 

winners of QP's vs SP's I don't think that it would hold true for lower prizes.  I am a system player

and even on a bad night I still beat the odds.  Even If I play 10 lines and hit 2 of 5 on five of the lines

I have smoked the odds.  MO. list the total number of winners for each prize and I have had days

where I alone held over 10% of the total 4 of 5 winning tickets for the entire state.  If I can do this

then so can others.  This would blow the 70 / 30 theory all to He double L.   I posted a sysem and

have gotten many PM's from people that are hitting much more than they ever did before.  I have

had reports of 5 of 6, 4 of 5, and many 3 of 5's from people who say they are winning more now

then they ever won.   The Lottery is not a true random event. 

I can state wth 100%  certianty

#1  In a 5 of 39 game all 5 numbers drawn will range from 1 to 39.

#2 Five and only five numbers will be drawn.

#3 No numbers will be drawn more than once

#4 from 0 to 5 of these will be odd

#5 from 0 to 5 of these will be even

#6 all numbers drawn will contain at least one of the digits "0123456789"

#7 The total sum of the numbers drawn must be >=15 and <=184

#8 at least 2 of the 10 digits will make up all five numbers drawn

#9 No more than 8 digits can be used to make up the five numbers drawn

#10 only 575757 total combinations can be made

Many people confuse odds with randomness.  They are not the same.  If I tried to calculate the

odds for a random event I would be wasting my time.  How can you calculate odds when you don't

know the possible outcomes.  Every aspect of the lottery can be calculated, How then is this random.

I can say with 100% certainty that if a coin is tossed it will land heads up, heads down or land on its

edge.  You could say this is random but it is not.  A controlled experiment could be set up to produce

the exact same results if all the variables could be maintained.  If someone likes playing QP's then that

is great, If one likes playing a system that is great.  I hear people trashing system players and using

the random and odds excuse for their springboard. I could just a easily trash the QP players but I

won't.  I play both but I favor the system play.  If I can beat the odds with only a 2 of 5 win then

why would I think that I could not do it with a 3 of 5.  If I can beat the odds for a 3 of 5 then I can

beat the odds for a 4 of 5......  The point is this  whichever I play QP's or SP's the odds remain the

same for the game.  If I buy 1 or 1000 the odds never change.  I don't play the odds I play the numbers

Even a QP is a system because the number generator that produces the QP is a system.  It has had

very much thought in its design to produce the number set.  In doing this some bias must be used.

How can one design a random number generator without checking if for its randomness, If it is 

determined to not mimic a random event then it would be redesigned.  A bias has been used.  So

to put the question of QP's vs SP's to rest one must then ask, Do I want to use my system or the

lotteries System.  Both are systems, Both have the human element.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
      light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

"VISIONDUDE"

I'm just pointing out how  wrong you  are because you LACK UNDERSTANDING of what's going on you keep saying the balls have no memory,you keep talking about  the randomness of the game "I AGREE" but you don't comprehend the full concept of how random numbers behave over a period  of  time because you don't play the  way I do.And it has nothing too do with wishful thinking  if your  able  too hit the numbers but anyway as I stated before if you don't get it now then you never will so just stay stubborn  it seems your  better off that way.Oh by the way you never  answered my question have you ever won anything  from your  preferred method of  Quick-Picks I'm not here saying my way is better than anything  else a player uses all I am saying is that my method works for me just like quick-picks do for other  players.And if  a player can win using lucky numbers and quick-picks  then they  can surely do the same using the intelligence  that GOD gave us.

i sure hope that i am not handicapped by some form of "stubborness", because that emotion would dismiss alot of truth out of my life when it does come my way.   no, i go by alot of common sense on issues like these,  and that talent of going straight to common sense,  vs emotion,  people or opinion, allows me the ability to wind up faster at the truth of a subject matter than most. 

my common sense still rings in my years about your statement ......." but you don't comprehend the full concept of how random numbers behave over a period  of  time"  i actually do,  in that each and every time there is a drawing,  it's totally random,  where each ball has the same equal chance as any other ball to appear,  making it "unpredictable".

if it is truly "random",  there is no measurable future "behavior" component,  because each ball has the same equal chance.

sure,  you can say "a ball is due",  as in it hasn't appeared for awhile, but within the built in randomness,  it is impossible to predict when that ball (or series of "balls") will appear.   

"due" or "behavior" are just terms used by people who think if they keep playing certain numbers,  "it's bound to happen".

yes and no.   yes,  every number will eventually come up,  but no,  no one can predict when that happens,  and certainly no amount of time spent around "arranging certain numbers" will ever speed that process up.

shoot,  no one can even cover the spread of the matrix on a 3 number game on the "future behavior" issue.

respectfully,  there is no such occurance as "future behavior" in a controlled random enviornment.

boy would i ever love to have someone prove that to be wrong,  the right way, and not in "theory",  by actually beating the odds.

*********************************************************************************************

"Oh by the way you never  answered my question have you ever won anything  from your  preferred method of  Quick-Picks"

sorry if i didn't answer you personally,  but i did answer that particular question i think in this thread.

nope.  not much of anything to speak of.  one hit years ago for $60 or so.   usually it's a big fat zero

but like i said in the other "answer",  i only buy 1 QP,  so it only cost me $1 each time,  and the way i look at my circumstances given my sig,  is that i am not playing for "2nd place" anyway,  so it bothers me zip that i haven't won peripheral cash.

i don't play any other game,  but a jackpot game

my personal push for even pursuing the lottery at all means that for me,  it's all or nothing. 

it's not a greed thing.   my mindset about my personal lottery pursuit is born out of my destiny,  not my immediacy

if you knew me personally,  you would agree i am not the kind of guy that measures his life against whether i have $2 in my wallet, or $200 million.

does that anser your question?

VISIONialwaysseemtoknowwhatsinstoreformylifethatGodhasdecidedwhenHedecidestotellmeandipursue"that"DUDE

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2010, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

someone will have my attention as to whether or not "manipulation" is true,  when they can demonstrate over time they can't beat the odds,  and no one does

if there is just one glaring fact about this debate,  it's that..........no one does (out of how many players worldwide?)

"VISIONDUDE"

I'm  gonnna give  you one  name  "STEVE  PLAYER" he  has WON over a million dollars in the Pick-3/4 games in his home state of New Hampshire  and  it's been verified in fact  you can see his  name and amounts he won on there lottery website.

steve player has won "personally",  or a collection of steve player system buyers have won "collectively" a million dollars using steve player systems?

people do win money. 

who knows how many lotteries there are worldwide,  and how much money is won daily,  so the eventuality of that equation only looks impressive intially.

my "bet",  is there is something under the surface that isn't quite right,  because if it was,  and steve player actually had something,  that guy would be insanely rich,  and not just because he sold "systems"  to desperate wishful thinkers.

so was it steve himself?

light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

i didn't catch ridge's comment,  and that made total sense,  as far as how much steve player spent,  vs actual "winnings".

that's a more accurate barometer.

people in here always "hit"  (but fail to mention by willful omission they spent more than that particular "hit')

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
            NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3695 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have the raw data for a particular game?

FWIW: I have half of the data for a particular game, New York's 5/39 game, Take5.

Very recently I submitted an "Ask the lottery" e-mail on their website. I asked "In Take5, what percentage of the amount of tickets sold daily are Quick Picks?"

I received a one line response:  55% 

There's a reason why I didnt ask what percentage of JP winners were QP's.  It's because the NY Lottery will tell you that info can be obtained from their website.  Sorry, but that's too time consuming.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
              Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

""STEVE  PLAYER" he  has WON over a million dollars in the Pick-3/4 games in his home state of New Hampshire  and  it's been verified in fact  you can see his  name and amounts he won on there lottery website."

What I'd like to see verified is the amount he spent to show those amounts he won.

Would that be out of line?

No not out of line at all.  That is what is missing in everybody's argument whether you are Pro QP or Pro SP is that no one has all the data to show how much was spent on QP and how much was spent on SP and how much was won using QP and how much was won using SP.  There are more wins that just the jackpot wins. 0+1, 1+1, 2+1, 3+0, 3+1, 4+0, 4+1, 5+0 are also paid winners.  Until someone harvests all of this data then neither side really knows.

I'm a SP but I'm not opposed to QPs.  I play SPs for Powerball, and QPs for MegaMillions and my winning are pretty much the same for both games.

Jimmy

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

"COIN TOSS" 

Yeah I know all about that but it doesn't change the fact that SOMEONE is winning a WHOLE lot of money in New Hampshire because if you track the winnings there are MULTIPLE WINS going  back more than a year plus the winnings in the catalog it's not  luck if you WIN $60,000 in the Pick-3 or $100,000 in the Pick-4 I have some friends that are LOYAL Steve Player fans and do WIN with some of his systems.Yes a lot of the lower priced  systems  are CRAP but some of the Higher priced ones are REALLY good

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

"RDGRNR"

No  that  wouldn't be out of line but what you fail too  realise is "NO ONE" really  cares how much they lose otherwise they wouldn't continue  playing and  SMART players  don't lose so much that  they  cannot continue  playing.And in Steve Players  case even if he lost more than he won HE WON over a million dollars playing the game who in  here can say that??  And he's been doing this  for  over  10 yrs so apparently he's winning enough CASH  that he can still stay in the game and  that's what it's all about WINNING  MONEY!!!

United States
                    Member #68002
                    December 10, 2008
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

i actually do, in that each and every time there is a drawing, it's totally random, where each ball has the same equal chance as any other ball to appear, making it "unpredictable".

( I totally agree the numbers are random but again since you have no REAL concept of how random numbers behave your comments are incorrect,you see numbers over a LONG period of time do and will form INDENITIFIABLE patterns I have seen it myself here in FL and have used this info too hit.The daily games here in FL have been around for about 20 yrs do you know how many numbers drawn on a daily basis that is??? and you mean too tell me that the numbers aer not gonna start doing things like REPEAT,RE-OCCUR,STAY OUT LONG,COME IN SHORT this is just a sample of the patterns I notice on a daily basis and like I SAID with PRACTICE you can get good enough too JUMP on a pattern when it's coming up.How do you do this?? take a print out of the past 60-90 draws and MAKE observations then make what I CALL and EDUCATED GUESS after all this is gambling I never said anything about PREDICTING numbers not once)

if it is truly "random", there is no measurable future "behavior" component, because each ball has the same equal chance.

(INCORRECT first of alll I never said anything about FUTURE behaviour the number patterns are based on PAST behaviour that REPEATS itself and the key is learning how too SPOT when that is gonna happen)

sure, you can say "a ball is due", as in it hasn't appeared for awhile, but within the built in randomness, it is impossible to predict when that ball (or series of "balls") will appear.

(again you are INCORRECT I have personally followed a number that was out for over 10 days and correctly selected it by including it in my group of numbers and guess what??? IT HIT!!! Your NOT predicting your making an EDUCATED guess based on your interpretation of the data.I DO NOT try and select the EXACT 3 numbers that is ABSURD what I DO is select a GROUP of numbers.For example if the number 357 is drawn and I play a group of say 8 numbers 0,1,3,4,5,7,8,9 well guess what?? the winning number 357 is in my group of 8 numbers THIS IS HOW I PLAY!!)

yes, every number will eventually come up, but no, no one can predict when that happens, and certainly no amount of time spent around "arranging certain numbers" will ever speed that process up

(I never said that what I said was EVERY number will not come up AT THE SAME time there are 10 numbers 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 okay?? out of ths 10 only 3 are drawn on a daily basis so the TRICK is too select 6 - 8 numbers in an attempt too TRAP the 3 winning numbers.DUDE this is so simple I CANNOT believe you don't grasp this concept)

respectfully, there is no such occurance as "future behavior" in a controlled random enviornment.

(I NEVER SAID that what I am saying is that the numbers have identifiable patterns,cycles,variables that are based on the PAST PERFORMANCE of the numbers NOT FUTURE.So like I've been saying all along you JUST DON'T get it)

boy would i ever love to have someone prove that to be wrong, the right way, and not in "theory", by actually beating the odds.

(If the odds say your suppose too win once in 1,000 draws and you have hit once or twice a week or once or twice a month then you have BEATEN the odds because that is OBVIOUSLY a lot less then a thousand draws in between hits)

nope. not much of anything to speak of. one hit years ago for $60 or so. usually it's a big fat zero

(Man in the past year I have hit 5 times 4 in the Cash3 and 1 in the Play4 for $200-$250 so for someone that has never really won anything you sure act like you know a lot about the game)

steve player has won "personally", or a collection of steve player system buyers have won "collectively" a million dollars using steve player systems?

(PERSONALLY I'm not talking about the people that bought his systems I am talking about the person or persons claiming too be Steve Player as far as I know no one has hit like that using his systems but I do know a lot of people that have won money and more than just once)

my "bet", is there is something under the surface that isn't quite right, because if it was, and steve player actually had something, that guy would be insanely rich, and not just because he sold "systems" to desperate wishful thinkers.

(HE IS RICH!!! "doesn't have too be insanely" In 2000 he won $40,000 in 2001 he won $166,400 in the Pick-3/4 earlier that year he hit a jackpot in our FL Fantasy 5 the amount was I believe $30,000 in 2003 he won $100,000 in the daily games.In 2009 he won $200,000 and I haven't even included the $5,000-$20,000 prizes he has won over the years)

so was it steve himself?

(YES!! or whoever claims too be him I wasn't talking about his customers

light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

"RDGRNR"

No  that  wouldn't be out of line but what you fail too  realise is "NO ONE" really  cares how much they lose otherwise they wouldn't continue  playing and  SMART players  don't lose so much that  they  cannot continue  playing.And in Steve Players  case even if he lost more than he won HE WON over a million dollars playing the game who in  here can say that??  And he's been doing this  for  over  10 yrs so apparently he's winning enough CASH  that he can still stay in the game and  that's what it's all about WINNING  MONEY!!!

"And in Steve Players  case even if he lost more than he won HE WON over a million dollars playing the game who in  here can say that??"

what's "impressive" about losing over a million dollars?

that proves nothing about the "success factor" we are debating in here about the validation of something actually working.

it would still only serve to prove that lottery systems don't work, and in steve players case,  just on a much larger scale.

this is what i mean by the "emotional component" of things like this askewing a persons ability to reason.

people lose their minds over the "maybe's" in life,  and the lottery is a microcasm of that epidemic

there would be nothing 'impressive' about losing over a million dollars

*********************************************************************************************

" And he's been doing this  for  over  10 yrs so apparently he's winning enough CASH  that he can still stay in the game and  that's what it's all about WINNING  MONEY!!!"

"he's staying in the game",  because he is but one of the lotteries version of "most" TV evangelists.   preying (pun definetly intended) on weaker minded people who are desperate,  and trade their common sense straight across for their "desperation".

the dude sells scams, i mean "systems",   and that's how steve player "stays in the game".

same with those guys on TV that sell "great real esate buying tactics", etc.   they don't even work their own "angle" themselves,  cuz it's way to easy going to the P.O. box and collecting cash from the wishful thinking liner uppers.

if there ever was a "climate" in america that made it easy pickens for scammers,  it's now

people are acting more desperate than ever...

gonna get worse too,  so my realistic "bet"  is that steve player will get RICHER

take the emotion out of it,  take a deep breath,  and then decide.....is it real,  or is it memorex?

this ain't reality.  it's actuality

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2010, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

There was a member in the Jackpot Forum a while back showing some winning tickets (nothing big) from Players program the first week he got it. I think the Post Title was something like: "This is how you win Powerball" or something like that. I don't remember his name but I don't think he's been back to show any winning tickets since then.

Not that I'm for or against Player or any system! I'm just sayin...

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2010, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

i actually do, in that each and every time there is a drawing, it's totally random, where each ball has the same equal chance as any other ball to appear, making it "unpredictable".

( I totally agree the numbers are random but again since you have no REAL concept of how random numbers behave your comments are incorrect,you see numbers over a LONG period of time do and will form INDENITIFIABLE patterns I have seen it myself here in FL and have used this info too hit.The daily games here in FL have been around for about 20 yrs do you know how many numbers drawn on a daily basis that is??? and you mean too tell me that the numbers aer not gonna start doing things like REPEAT,RE-OCCUR,STAY OUT LONG,COME IN SHORT this is just a sample of the patterns I notice on a daily basis and like I SAID with PRACTICE you can get good enough too JUMP on a pattern when it's coming up.How do you do this?? take a print out of the past 60-90 draws and MAKE observations then make what I CALL and EDUCATED GUESS after all this is gambling I never said anything about PREDICTING numbers not once)

if it is truly "random", there is no measurable future "behavior" component, because each ball has the same equal chance.

(INCORRECT first of alll I never said anything about FUTURE behaviour the number patterns are based on PAST behaviour that REPEATS itself and the key is learning how too SPOT when that is gonna happen)

sure, you can say "a ball is due", as in it hasn't appeared for awhile, but within the built in randomness, it is impossible to predict when that ball (or series of "balls") will appear.

(again you are INCORRECT I have personally followed a number that was out for over 10 days and correctly selected it by including it in my group of numbers and guess what??? IT HIT!!! Your NOT predicting your making an EDUCATED guess based on your interpretation of the data.I DO NOT try and select the EXACT 3 numbers that is ABSURD what I DO is select a GROUP of numbers.For example if the number 357 is drawn and I play a group of say 8 numbers 0,1,3,4,5,7,8,9 well guess what?? the winning number 357 is in my group of 8 numbers THIS IS HOW I PLAY!!)

yes, every number will eventually come up, but no, no one can predict when that happens, and certainly no amount of time spent around "arranging certain numbers" will ever speed that process up

(I never said that what I said was EVERY number will not come up AT THE SAME time there are 10 numbers 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 okay?? out of ths 10 only 3 are drawn on a daily basis so the TRICK is too select 6 - 8 numbers in an attempt too TRAP the 3 winning numbers.DUDE this is so simple I CANNOT believe you don't grasp this concept)

respectfully, there is no such occurance as "future behavior" in a controlled random enviornment.

(I NEVER SAID that what I am saying is that the numbers have identifiable patterns,cycles,variables that are based on the PAST PERFORMANCE of the numbers NOT FUTURE.So like I've been saying all along you JUST DON'T get it)

boy would i ever love to have someone prove that to be wrong, the right way, and not in "theory", by actually beating the odds.

(If the odds say your suppose too win once in 1,000 draws and you have hit once or twice a week or once or twice a month then you have BEATEN the odds because that is OBVIOUSLY a lot less then a thousand draws in between hits)

nope. not much of anything to speak of. one hit years ago for $60 or so. usually it's a big fat zero

(Man in the past year I have hit 5 times 4 in the Cash3 and 1 in the Play4 for $200-$250 so for someone that has never really won anything you sure act like you know a lot about the game)

steve player has won "personally", or a collection of steve player system buyers have won "collectively" a million dollars using steve player systems?

(PERSONALLY I'm not talking about the people that bought his systems I am talking about the person or persons claiming too be Steve Player as far as I know no one has hit like that using his systems but I do know a lot of people that have won money and more than just once)

my "bet", is there is something under the surface that isn't quite right, because if it was, and steve player actually had something, that guy would be insanely rich, and not just because he sold "systems" to desperate wishful thinkers.

(HE IS RICH!!! "doesn't have too be insanely" In 2000 he won $40,000 in 2001 he won $166,400 in the Pick-3/4 earlier that year he hit a jackpot in our FL Fantasy 5 the amount was I believe $30,000 in 2003 he won $100,000 in the daily games.In 2009 he won $200,000 and I haven't even included the $5,000-$20,000 prizes he has won over the years)

so was it steve himself?

"The daily games here in FL have been around for about 20 yrs do you know how many numbers drawn on a daily basis that is??? and you mean too tell me that the numbers aer not gonna start doing things like REPEAT,RE-OCCUR,STAY OUT LONG,COME IN SHORT"

no. 

doesn't matter what the length of the "history" of the game is in a truly random drawn game,  because within each drawing,  each ball has the same equal chance of being drawn,  thereby negating a possible "future pattern" on any level. 

if anything,  it's only luck that they come up in a sequence you were "playing for".

what you can do,  is try and explain how you think the balls "repeat", etc,   when they use different balls and machines.

you can substitute letters for numbers on the balls,  so how would that effect "draw history"  for future prediction?

btw,  the balls cannot communicate what number they are between themselves,  nor "if"  someone changed their value from numerical to alphabetical.

i am severely math handicapped from the neck up,  but i would be more than willing to change my mind when someone demonstrates the balls ability to have what i call "magical memory"

randomness negates future pattern(s)

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

"The daily games here in FL have been around for about 20 yrs do you know how many numbers drawn on a daily basis that is??? and you mean too tell me that the numbers aer not gonna start doing things like REPEAT,RE-OCCUR,STAY OUT LONG,COME IN SHORT"

no. 

doesn't matter what the length of the "history" of the game is in a truly random drawn game,  because within each drawing,  each ball has the same equal chance of being drawn,  thereby negating a possible "future pattern" on any level. 

if anything,  it's only luck that they come up in a sequence you were "playing for".

what you can do,  is try and explain how you think the balls "repeat", etc,   when they use different balls and machines.

you can substitute letters for numbers on the balls,  so how would that effect "draw history"  for future prediction?

btw,  the balls cannot communicate what number they are between themselves,  nor "if"  someone changed their value from numerical to alphabetical.

i am severely math handicapped from the neck up,  but i would be more than willing to change my mind when someone demonstrates the balls ability to have what i call "magical memory"

randomness negates future pattern(s)

tiggs lived in Fla in the 70's 80's and 3 years in the 90's and they started the lottery there around 86 tiggs thinks..He bought a ticket the very first day they had the Fla lottery..Dates could be off as tiggs is getting a bit senile..Just a bit...

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2010, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

so was it steve himself?

"(Man in the past year I have hit 5 times 4 in the Cash3 and 1 in the Play4 for $200-$250 so for someone that has never really won anything you sure act like you know a lot about the game)"

maybe you should also include how much you spent while winning those amounts.

trouble is,  you already admitted you lose more than you make.

until you make more than you lose,  your "system" isn't any better than anything else.

it's unbelieveable that people trump out their one here-or-one there "wins" as some concrete proof.

"proof" that something like this works puts someone in the black,  not the red

i am not trying to be argumentative or rude,  but i am sticking to the facts over people / popularity.

i think you can tell i am not interested in winning "mr popularity"  at LP

Page 18 of 78