Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 19 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I can guarantee one Pick3 Straight every week for a year straight.

That would be nice to show everybody my winning ticket every week and use it to advertise my system.

The only problem is I would have to spend $1,000 once a week to do it.

That would be $52,000 a year.

It might be worth that to some system seller to prove how good his system is to a potential buyer.

Maybe it'd even be worth $104,000 a year to win twice a week if sales are good and that would improve them even more.

Then write it off as a business expense, lol.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2010, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

i actually do, in that each and every time there is a drawing, it's totally random, where each ball has the same equal chance as any other ball to appear, making it "unpredictable".

( I totally agree the numbers are random but again since you have no REAL concept of how random numbers behave your comments are incorrect,you see numbers over a LONG period of time do and will form INDENITIFIABLE patterns I have seen it myself here in FL and have used this info too hit.The daily games here in FL have been around for about 20 yrs do you know how many numbers drawn on a daily basis that is??? and you mean too tell me that the numbers aer not gonna start doing things like REPEAT,RE-OCCUR,STAY OUT LONG,COME IN SHORT this is just a sample of the patterns I notice on a daily basis and like I SAID with PRACTICE you can get good enough too JUMP on a pattern when it's coming up.How do you do this?? take a print out of the past 60-90 draws and MAKE observations then make what I CALL and EDUCATED GUESS after all this is gambling I never said anything about PREDICTING numbers not once)

if it is truly "random", there is no measurable future "behavior" component, because each ball has the same equal chance.

(INCORRECT first of alll I never said anything about FUTURE behaviour the number patterns are based on PAST behaviour that REPEATS itself and the key is learning how too SPOT when that is gonna happen)

sure, you can say "a ball is due", as in it hasn't appeared for awhile, but within the built in randomness, it is impossible to predict when that ball (or series of "balls") will appear.

(again you are INCORRECT I have personally followed a number that was out for over 10 days and correctly selected it by including it in my group of numbers and guess what??? IT HIT!!! Your NOT predicting your making an EDUCATED guess based on your interpretation of the data.I DO NOT try and select the EXACT 3 numbers that is ABSURD what I DO is select a GROUP of numbers.For example if the number 357 is drawn and I play a group of say 8 numbers 0,1,3,4,5,7,8,9 well guess what?? the winning number 357 is in my group of 8 numbers THIS IS HOW I PLAY!!)

yes, every number will eventually come up, but no, no one can predict when that happens, and certainly no amount of time spent around "arranging certain numbers" will ever speed that process up

(I never said that what I said was EVERY number will not come up AT THE SAME time there are 10 numbers 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 okay?? out of ths 10 only 3 are drawn on a daily basis so the TRICK is too select 6 - 8 numbers in an attempt too TRAP the 3 winning numbers.DUDE this is so simple I CANNOT believe you don't grasp this concept)

respectfully, there is no such occurance as "future behavior" in a controlled random enviornment.

(I NEVER SAID that what I am saying is that the numbers have identifiable patterns,cycles,variables that are based on the PAST PERFORMANCE of the numbers NOT FUTURE.So like I've been saying all along you JUST DON'T get it)

boy would i ever love to have someone prove that to be wrong, the right way, and not in "theory", by actually beating the odds.

(If the odds say your suppose too win once in 1,000 draws and you have hit once or twice a week or once or twice a month then you have BEATEN the odds because that is OBVIOUSLY a lot less then a thousand draws in between hits)

nope. not much of anything to speak of. one hit years ago for $60 or so. usually it's a big fat zero

(Man in the past year I have hit 5 times 4 in the Cash3 and 1 in the Play4 for $200-$250 so for someone that has never really won anything you sure act like you know a lot about the game)

steve player has won "personally", or a collection of steve player system buyers have won "collectively" a million dollars using steve player systems?

(PERSONALLY I'm not talking about the people that bought his systems I am talking about the person or persons claiming too be Steve Player as far as I know no one has hit like that using his systems but I do know a lot of people that have won money and more than just once)

my "bet", is there is something under the surface that isn't quite right, because if it was, and steve player actually had something, that guy would be insanely rich, and not just because he sold "systems" to desperate wishful thinkers.

(HE IS RICH!!! "doesn't have too be insanely" In 2000 he won $40,000 in 2001 he won $166,400 in the Pick-3/4 earlier that year he hit a jackpot in our FL Fantasy 5 the amount was I believe $30,000 in 2003 he won $100,000 in the daily games.In 2009 he won $200,000 and I haven't even included the $5,000-$20,000 prizes he has won over the years)

so was it steve himself?

(YES!! or whoever claims too be him I wasn't talking about his customers

"(HE IS RICH!!! "doesn't have too be insanely" In 2000 he won $40,000 in 2001 he won $166,400 in the Pick-3/4 earlier that year he hit a jackpot in our FL Fantasy 5 the amount was I believe $30,000 in 2003 he won $100,000 in the daily games.In 2009 he won $200,000 and I haven't even included the $5,000-$20,000 prizes he has won over the years)

so was it steve himself?

(YES!! or whoever claims too be him I wasn't talking about his customers"

now,  even though i am good at picking apart something in order to allow the truth to come to the surface,  i don't want you to think i am just "hunting" for an excuse to explain away your steve player claim.

but,

look at the "wins" you posted.   for face value,  they are impressive. 

but ver 2.0.................. they are seperated by gaps in time,  alot of time,  so the real barometer would be,  how much did the amalgamation of "steve" collectively spend in order to make that posted claim?     that's the  true barometer.

some people have made more than they have spent on the lottery,  but it wasn't because of "skill".

no amount of "skill"  can make randomness ------->  "not random"

search the steve player website,  and see if the co-op "steve"  says how much he spent to make that,  and then we will have a discussion as to whether steve(s) player(s)  has anything

VISION (inamedmyselfthatforaverylegitreason)

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I can guarantee one Pick3 Straight every week for a year straight.

That would be nice to show everybody my winning ticket every week and use it to advertise my system.

The only problem is I would have to spend $1,000 once a week to do it.

That would be $52,000 a year.

It might be worth that to some system seller to prove how good his system is to a potential buyer.

Maybe it'd even be worth $104,000 a year to win twice a week if sales are good and that would improve them even more.

Then write it off as a business expense, lol.

It has to be that Patsy Cline thing again. He’s in he’s out. I see a pattern. I think it's his time for the velcro Nikes and sweatpants.

Waves of dementia over that Systems do not work. “Nope, not even willing to trust someone who says they do!”

But that's what the topic always shifts to when you disagree with Rovian QP spin artists these days....Crazy!

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Gnats are always worse when there's been a lot of rain like we've had this year.

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2010, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Gnats are always worse when there's been a lot of rain like we've had this year.

You can't outrun them in a walker even if you take the tennis balls off!

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Ike Clanton: Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog. Law don't go around here. Savvy?
            Wyatt Earp: I'm retired.
            Curly Bill: Good. That's real good.
            Ike Clanton: Yeah, that's good, Mr. Law Dog, 'cause law don't go around here.
            Wyatt Earp: I heard you the first time.

--Edmund Burke

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Ike Clanton: Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog. Law don't go around here. Savvy?
              Wyatt Earp: I'm retired.
              Curly Bill: Good. That's real good.
              Ike Clanton: Yeah, that's good, Mr. Law Dog, 'cause law don't go around here.
              Wyatt Earp: I heard you the first time.

Ya know, your becoming more like Ronald Reagan every moment.

I can see why you admire the Actor. You can 'identify' with him.

His deregulation turned TN and all the states around it into WELFARE nanny states.

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Of course on the west coast the problem is fruit flies.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                  Member #81843
                  October 31, 2009
                  856 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Another flagrant violation of reality again because the fruit flies that are a problem are all from California, down where Ronnie’s Presidential Library of Dementia is. All the books are K-6.

It features an very nice interactive finger painting wing, on display are Ronnie’s best masterpieces. He got private lessons years ago from a chimp he acted with. 

There is a ban at the border to Oregon: NO uninspected CA fruit, therefore no CA Fruitflies! We're on top of that one and have been for years.

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

"Mr Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !"   ~Ronald Reagan~

"I've been to all 57 states!"   ~Barack Obama~

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Yes, and amazingly some of them refuse to stop for inspection as they fly over the border looking for the real fruits up north.

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes, and amazingly some of them refuse to stop for inspection as they fly over the border looking for the real fruits up north.

You mean they disobey the "no california fruit flies" signs at the border?

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #81843
                          October 31, 2009
                          856 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

"Mr Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !"   ~Ronald Reagan~

"I've been to all 57 states!"   ~Barack Obama~

OKAY. New Topic away from the last exchange:

You did not know that there are no boundaries or borders or mixed currencies in a NWO?

I really thought you were up on things. Sadly you still see right/left and the conflict- not the design.

Welcome to Proles Tennessee!

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

You mean they disobey the "no california fruit flies" signs at the border?

Yes!

Bad Fruit Flies!

Bad!

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Mixed currencies?

More like mixed nuts!

LOL

--Edmund Burke

Page 19 of 78