Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 20 of 78
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #81843
October 31, 2009
856 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Yes!

Bad Fruit Flies!

Bad!

You are slipping into tangential dementia, it’s hard to keep up with you.

I know when I'm licked,....... all over.

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

DD

Poor soul, you're just too high strung, that's all.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

DD

Tangential dementia?

I hate tangerines! CrazyYes NodLOL

--Edmund Burke

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Poor soul, you're just too high strung, that's all.

Hey, how come you didn’t go to the big 9-12 rally? Afraid someone would recognize you?

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

DD

Licked?

You may have to contact another member of the Dream Team for that.   Hippy

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey it was fun, gotta go now, you can have the last lick.

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey it was fun, gotta go now, you can have the last lick.

DD

buh-bye

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

buh-bye

later

DD

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                  light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2010, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Of course on the west coast the problem is fruit flies.

i ain't touching that one with a multicolored shell no pest strip  Wink

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2010, 1:20 am - IP Logged

i ain't touching that one with a multicolored shell no pest strip  Wink

I knew you were one of the smart guys, Vision.

It's all in fun though.

--Edmund Burke

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                      light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2010, 1:44 am - IP Logged

I knew you were one of the smart guys, Vision.

It's all in fun though.

i know.

these people sometimes get their LP gift shop thongs in a bunch over an "opinion",  but yeah,  i ain't out for intellectual blood neither.

well,  sometimes a lil "truth blood letting" be necessary,  depending on how impotent the subject matter be,  and whether or not the "subjects" are attempting to involve themselves beyond the integrity line in the sand

but stuff like this,  i'm just wrasslin for common sense to be king. 

don't wanna witness the maidservants changing the rule of the land.   there is more than enough chaos to go around

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2010, 1:52 am - IP Logged

what's "impressive" about losing over a million dollars?

( I never said he actually lost a million I don't know how much he lost while playing I just said "what if")

it would still only serve to prove that lottery systems don't work, and in steve players case, just on a much larger scale.

(No it doesn't because if you WIN using a strategy or system then that's PROOF it DOES work)

this is what i mean by the "emotional component" of things like this askewing a persons ability to reason.

(WRONG!! your not understanding the process )

people lose their minds over the "maybe's" in life, and the lottery is a microcasm of that epidemic

( Then why do you play??? a lot of members from Lottery Post have won money playing the games and a lot of people have not you haven't really done well at all with your quick-pick method but I can't figure out why you discard system/strategy play when it has just as much chance at helping a player win as a quick-pick or lucky numbers)

there would be nothing 'impressive' about losing over a million dollars

(True I AGREE but I never said that as a fact I WAS just making a statmement I HAVE no idea how much he lost while playing but like I said before he obviously hasn't lost so much that it PUT him in the poor house)

"he's staying in the game", because he is but one of the lotteries version of "most" TV evangelists. preying (pun definetly intended) on weaker minded people who are desperate, and trade their common sense straight across for their "desperation".

(WRONG!! No comparison there TV evangelist use scare tactics too get naive gullible people too give up there hard earned money too a GOD who never asked them to do so)

the dude sells scams, i mean "systems", and that's how steve player "stays in the game".

(Another INCORRECT statement I know a lot of people some from LOTTERY POST who PERSONALLY have won and do win money using several of his systems and have been buying them for over 5 yrs,He does make money selling them that I will agree but he also makes a LOT of his cash from acutally using his systems.I would totally agree with you if all he did was SELL his systems but he personally USES them as well and it's only a scam if no one has ever been able too win anything from using them and so far as I CAN tell at least from the players I know and have met on LotteryPost they have had success using them of course not on the scale Steve does but they won more than there money back)

same with those guys on TV that sell "great real esate buying tactics", etc. they don't even work their own "angle" themselves, cuz it's way to easy going to the P.O. box and collecting cash from the wishful thinking liner uppers.

(NOT the same at all I have personally bought his systems and they have helped me in creating my own strategies for hitting the numbers just because you or any other player wouldn't or couldn't win using his systems doesn't mean there a scam)

if there ever was a "climate" in america that made it easy pickens for scammers, it's now people are acting more desperate than ever...

(People that know about using skill too play the game aren't naive or gullible it's the players that don't know anyting and are DESPERATE too hit)

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2010, 1:53 am - IP Logged

doesn't matter what the length of the "history" of the game is in a truly random drawn game, because within each drawing, each ball has the same equal chance of being drawn, thereby negating a possible "future pattern" on any level.

(WRONG!! it does matter see this is what I mean by "you have no clue" Random numbers over time do form patterns that are noticable by a skilled player and once again I agree that they all have the same chance but what you forget is that NOT all of them will come up at the same time so you can with the right info figure out which numbers are MOST lilkely too come up by selecting a GROUP not just the main 3. ONCE again you're bringing up this FUTURE pattern nonsense.I explained that already it's not based on any FUTURE pattern it's based on PAST performance/patterns)

if anything, it's only luck that they come up in a sequence you were "playing for".

("WRONG,WRONG,WRONG" you don't know the difference between luck play and skill play you see "Luck Play" has no rhyme or reason for the numbers you jsut pick whatever you like numbers that have personal meaning,out of a hat or what ever pops in your head or a quick-pick."Skill Play" involves analysis of the numbers based on the known variables and with that info you make an EDUCATED or INTELLIGENT choice)

what you can do, is try and explain how you think the balls "repeat", etc, when they use different balls and machines.

(Oh My freaking GOD!! Numbers repeat from the previous draw "A LOT" in fact here in FL just 2 days ago the number 0 repeated 4 draws in a row and on 7/05 two numbers repeated from the day before)

you can substitute letters for numbers on the balls, so how would that effect "draw history" for future prediction?

(What the heck are you talking about?? I wouldn't even play the game if they used letters instead of numbers first of all and secondly why are you bringing that up?? we are talking about NUMBERS.The draw history of the numbers is used too analyse how the numbers behave over a period of time a skilled player can SPOT trends,patterns,cycles that are REPEATED over time and make an intelligent decision on which GROUP of numbers too play in order to TRY and TRAP the winning numbers.If I choose 8 numbers I have just INCREASED my chances of hitting the numbers by having the possible winning numbers in my group of 8)

btw, the balls cannot communicate what number they are between themselves, nor "if" someone changed their value from numerical to alphabetical.

(I NEVER SAID THEY COULD!!! Your really coming up with some WACKY rebuttals of what I've been trying to explain too you it's not the number it's the DRAW history where the player OBSERVES the activity of the numbers over a specified number of occurences or period of time)

i am severely math handicapped from the neck up, but i would be more than willing to change my mind when someone demonstrates the balls ability to have what i call "magical memory"

(OH MY GOODNESS!! are you mentally challenged??? I have repeatedly told you that the numbers HAVE NO memory why do you insist on saying this???? who told you that they do??? when did I say this??? NEVER!! it's the DRAW history that a skilled player works with the TRAIL the numbers leave behind day after day after day after day)

randomness negates future pattern(s)

(TOTALLY WRONG!!! Random numbers over a LONG period of time will show patterns or what I CALL non-random activity yes it's a short window but once you open it your GREATLY increasing your chances of winning)

United States
                            Member #68002
                            December 10, 2008
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: July 14, 2010, 1:54 am - IP Logged

until you make more than you lose, your "system" isn't any better than anything else.

(Well first of all I never said my way was better than anyone elses I just said it works better for me than buying quick-picks and like I said I do it for fun so it doesn't matter whether I win more than I lose at least I WIN and do it a lot better then you obviously)

it's unbelieveable that people trump out their one here-or-one there "wins" as some concrete proof.

(It's PROOF when I HAVE a winnning ticket that shows whatever I did helped me win so that's all that matters all this other nonsense of yours is irrelevant unless I'm in here trying to sell something or making claims that my way is the best way WHICH I HAVE NOT done NOR am I selling any system!!

"proof" that something like this works puts someone in the black, not the red

i am not trying to be argumentative or rude, but i am sticking to the facts over people / popularity.

(Not trying to argue just trying too SCHOOL you and show you that you have no real basis for your debunking of strategies and systems they have just as much chance of helping a player hit the numbers a quick-pick or playing lucky numbers)

(WRONG!! the proof is in the winning tickets anyone who gambles will always take a hit over the long run that's the RISK of gambling so you can't use that as a reason too DEBUNK a system or strategy your taking a RISK everytime you buy your ONE quick-pick does that mean your way is useless?? Of course not if you won then it WORKS!!)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2010, 2:03 am - IP Logged

until you make more than you lose, your "system" isn't any better than anything else.

(Well first of all I never said my way was better than anyone elses I just said it works better for me than buying quick-picks and like I said I do it for fun so it doesn't matter whether I win more than I lose at least I WIN and do it a lot better then you obviously)

it's unbelieveable that people trump out their one here-or-one there "wins" as some concrete proof.

(It's PROOF when I HAVE a winnning ticket that shows whatever I did helped me win so that's all that matters all this other nonsense of yours is irrelevant unless I'm in here trying to sell something or making claims that my way is the best way WHICH I HAVE NOT done NOR am I selling any system!!

"proof" that something like this works puts someone in the black, not the red

i am not trying to be argumentative or rude, but i am sticking to the facts over people / popularity.

(Not trying to argue just trying too SCHOOL you and show you that you have no real basis for your debunking of strategies and systems they have just as much chance of helping a player hit the numbers a quick-pick or playing lucky numbers)

(WRONG!! the proof is in the winning tickets anyone who gambles will always take a hit over the long run that's the RISK of gambling so you can't use that as a reason too DEBUNK a system or strategy your taking a RISK everytime you buy your ONE quick-pick does that mean your way is useless?? Of course not if you won then it WORKS!!)

LTI,

You say you "play for fun" so are you playing on paper or for money?

I am not being accusatory, just inquisitive.

--Edmund Burke

Page 20 of 78