Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 23 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

"I gave that advice because I did not want the darkness of one man
to injure the seed of truth by which others could grow.'"

you just inadvertantly described my self apppointed job description in here.

trust me,  during the course of my non self induced duties (whilst minding my own business),  the size of my head never exceeds the size of my heart.

since i don't mind proving my claims,  maybe i should post a pic of myself to prove my head is not "body disproportionate".

you will see for yourself,  i don't need a mardi gras size float to carry mine around on

it's just that my verbage needs to be swift and efficient as possible (only when the situation calls for it),   in order to insure the above highlighted "goal".

visiondude,

The Vernon Howard passage wasn't directed at you, not at all.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

visiondude,

That’s right! It was the monkeyshine of

While driving home the conversation was dominated by
    the most neurotic and deceitful person in the group.”

DD

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19903 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2010, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Ok Coin toss lets get down to business, do you have a winning strategy? I have a new topic for winning strategies.

If any one has a strategy and wants to share please post here,

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/217437

By a winning strategy do you mean one that wins something more times than the calculated overall average or do you mean one that actually makes money?

Some players like to make the claim if a player can't make more with a strategy than he spends then it's no better than playing QP's which if not true.  According to the calculated odds on the back of PB play slips, a player can expect to normally have a winning ticket for every 35 lines played.  Most times that's a 0+1, 1+1, 2+1 or a 3+0 which pays $3-$7.  I've seen players who have done 2-3 times better which means they earned $9-$21 per 35 lines played and some would consider their strategy a failure.  They are literally saying a strategy that doesn't improve your odds of winning by 4000% of better doesn't work and isn't a winner.  I think such expectations are unreal.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

By a winning strategy do you mean one that wins something more times than the calculated overall average or do you mean one that actually makes money?

Some players like to make the claim if a player can't make more with a strategy than he spends then it's no better than playing QP's which if not true.  According to the calculated odds on the back of PB play slips, a player can expect to normally have a winning ticket for every 35 lines played.  Most times that's a 0+1, 1+1, 2+1 or a 3+0 which pays $3-$7.  I've seen players who have done 2-3 times better which means they earned $9-$21 per 35 lines played and some would consider their strategy a failure.  They are literally saying a strategy that doesn't improve your odds of winning by 4000% of better doesn't work and isn't a winner.  I think such expectations are unreal.

Well said, even if it fails small minds.

DD

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok Coin toss lets get down to business, do you have a winning strategy? I have a new topic for winning strategies.

Good luck! You may as well try to get inside the lotteries and find out their stats of systematic play trends and projections.

CT has a strategy for losing. It’s based on years of observing people lose. He is quite good at it. In fact, if you look up the word loser in one of those expensive picture dictionaries, You see his picture next to the word.

His principle is that losing is not bad luck but winning is good luck. Wishful thinking!

The lottery says that all the time.

DD

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

There is good luck and there is bad luck..A system is nothing but good or bad luck..Look under bad luck and you'll see a picture of Delta Draw..Don't pick on Coin Toss unless you want to be picked on to..So be it..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10392 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

RedToad,

No, I never claimed to have a winning strategy. I have tracked a game for two and a half years and posted the results jackpot win by jackpot win and the usual win for that game is a QP.

Despite numerous invitations to do so with anyone else's game of choice no one has, but they have came on here and told us all how great they were, what a great job of picking numbers they can do, yada ada yada ad nauseam. Boasting of one's lotto comprehension instead of posting results speaks volumes all by itself.

What we have seen here is a whole slew of people claiming to have winning strategies only to produce nothing substrantial.

Anyone who sees a game with over a millions dollar prize as anything other than " a dollar and a dream" need some serious help.

The lottery marketing people are loving it.

I invite you to visit this thread:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/217388

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

visiondude,

i knew that :)

the part of the vernon howard piece i was referring to,  was at the end of it,    about the "one bad mans" ability to poison alot of people around him....

i jacked that part to illustrate that's what i do

but yeah,  i knew it wasn't aimed at me

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2010, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

"you can either apologize to the rest of the board for your ego exceeding it's welcome mat,  and unecessarily draining the boards time/effort, or you can "bring it". "

Zipvision,

Can I have both? Like having Qp’s and PP’s? My odds are much better that way to appease everyone  . Okay here goes,

I (WE) apologized to the rest of the board for my (our) ego exceeding it’s welcome mat(?-(sp)) and unecessarily (sp) draining the boards time/efforts, you microcephalic self-indulgent leg humping idiot.

Thank you for your service, I feel much better now. I am the one standing next to my stupid brother. We are a tag team.

DD

Honorary Emeritus of the P.M.A.

no one cares if you are 'camera friendly'  DD,  but everyone cares if you act nothing more than sub -human in these threads.

what do you possibly think you are going to prove,  acting as if you are some dude that can impress others, with your anonymous persona you couldn't possibly live up to in real life.

few people buy your "act" now (after i exposed you for what you really aren't).   i say "few",  because unbelievably,   there are people that walk this planet, that H5 someone like you.    "integrity giants" aren't exactly known for picking truth over people.

dealt with tons of people like you before,  and the one common denominator they all have in common,  you get them out from behind the "bravery" of a keyboard,  their mouth doesn't match their abilities.

runamokithinkimmorethanireallyammouthitis.   it's curable though

aka,  their personal game in life holds no integrity,  once it's examined up close and personal,  despite  shouting to the world,  their bigger than anyone else in the anonymous room.

DD,  i don't really care about winning a "most popular person at LP' award either,  but your just a purposeful jerk.

it would be different,  if you were in the  "jerk with a cause" category,   but your blowharditis has no platform from which to brag from.

someday,  you discovered that on a computer,  you can be something your not, and wella,  DD the "tough guy" was born.

you like youtube.  it's a "go to" for you.......i just wish people could witness you reacting to something in person that actually made you responsible for integrity.   some arena specific ideal that enabled people to catch a view of who you really are in real life,  because they would observe you wilt,  just like the little DD you aren't in here.

get a life.  a much better one.    one where you don't have to resort to calling people names,  one where your game actually matches up with your claims.

in here,  you wildly don't

light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2010, 2:15 am - IP Logged

"VISIONDUDE"

whatever the lottery spits out - your stuck with, and you cannot predict what it will "spit out". you can only insert the balls you wanna play pre-draw

(Your absolutely CORRECT that's why I don't try and predict the exact 3 numbers that are drawn I select a GROUP of numbers and hopefully based on my educated guess or interpretation of the history data the numbers I choose PRE-DRAW will contain the unknown winning numbers for the upcoming draw)

the lottery ball drawings are different, in that there is no way to predict what will come next, because each ball has the same equal chance of appearance, whereas in a limited deck, you might be able to get lucky with what might draw next, cuz in that game, it actually is possible that what you think might come next, could.

(I never said I predicited anything at no time did I use that word and many times I have agreed with you that the balls do in theory have the same exact chance of coming up BUT not every single ball comes up at the same time.Only 3 balls are drawn so the trick is trying too identify potential clues as too which ones are most likely too be drawn and that's why I choose a GROUP of numbers instead of trying too select the EXACT 3 numbers.)

with truly random drawings, it's a total guess

(No in my case I would call it an EDUCATED guess in fact I think I may have said that somehwere

in our discussion a total guess is just playing any number that pops in your head I don't do that)

the numbers on the balls are what created the "past data" you refer to. the numbers on the balls, will also create the future of a "prediction", because you can't pencil in a result.

(Yes I know that but what you cannot seem too grasp is the fact that I don't sit there and watch the ACTUAL balls being drawn or while they are bouncing around in the machine try too figure out which ones too choose.I use the results AFTER they have been drawn and analyse the number activity in order too make my educated guess of which NUMBERS too play not NUMBER too play.)

you are at the mercy of which ball draws when, and you imply that you know the "when", of when that will happen, when each ball has the equal chance of not showing up when you said it would

(No that is not what I said at all I have no idea which EXACT 3 numbers will be drawn and never said I did but what I did say was based on past activity I can make a decision on which NUMBERS (PLURAL) too choose for my GROUP.See you are talking about SINGLE number selection I'm talking about GROUP number selection I would never try and select the exact 3 numbers drawn it's totally impossible but I CAN choose 5,6,7,8 numbers which I call LAYING a TRAP or NET in an attempt too CATCH the winning 3 numbers in my group.You know I am getting really tired of repeating myself I'm not trying too convince you or bring you over too the DARK side all I'm trying to do is EXPLAIN how it's done seeing as how you have NO CLUE how it works)

i just still find it interesting, and this is what i always go back to, during the back-and-forth of all the "what if's", is that hardly anyone makes a sustained profit over expenditure in just the pick3 games alone.

(You don't know that for sure I HAVE met players from this forum and others that DO make a profit but yes it's a VERY SMALL group that do but it can be done)

to detail how "hard it is", maybe you can tell the board how many 'systems' you bought and tried over the years, vs your "success".

(I never tried any of them I don't buy them too use I buy them as TOOLS for learning,teaching,ideas too help me in the creation of my own strategies and since I HAVE a good paying job I CAN afford to do that)

not to be rude, but to be truthful, wouldn't you think with that much time and money spent, you would have 'mastered' it to make a pretty good profit way before now

(MASTERED?? when did I say I was trying too master the game in an attempt too get rich,quit my job or make a profit??? NEVER!!! also you don't know how many times I may have had too stop due too perosnal things going on in my life.Studying the numbers is a lot lile going too college or trade/technical school learning a new skill,job,career etc..... it takes a lot time just like hitting the books in College)

Last Night  the  numbers drawn were ( 448 ) I had ( 445 ) the pattern I selected for Position 1-2  the " LL" Pair did  come up but I MADE a mistake  on  the  numbers I chose  for  position 3 I left  out the number  8 had I included it in my selection  I  would  have won.So yeah the  numbers are  random I NEVER denied that and because of this you can't  really hit  constantly or consistantly unless your  willing too  drop anywhere  from $50-$150 by including most of the patterns that occur in  the game. I don't do that I concentrate on  a specific pattern group and play 1 format from  that group so of course I'm not gonna hit all the time)

" so the trick is trying too identify potential clues as too which ones are most likely too be drawn"

i really want to know how you can possibly locate and identify "clues",  as to which balls think it's their "turn" (as i would put it),  or somehow "due" (as you seem to assert).    how on earth can anyone pre-predict an equal chance drawing?

to me,  since each ball has the same equal chance to be drawn.  the reverse also applies,  in that each ball has the same equal chance to "not" be drawn. 

equal is either equal,  or their isn't "equality"  to begin with,  and some balls are more "dominate" than others.

i realize i am throwing a bunch of superlatives at this,  and the back and forth seems exhaustive,  but to me,  it's necessary to get ALL the angles and superlatives that systems players think works,  to demonstrate "terms" don't equal results.

not that i see anyway

***********************************************************************************************

"I use the results AFTER they have been drawn and analyse the number activity in order too make my educated guess of which NUMBERS too play not NUMBER too play.)"

you used a 3 number game as an example.   lets say the last drawing you observed served up a #7.

does your "educated guess" tell you,  based on your observance of the #7's "behavior" in the past drawings,  indicate to you when it will be picked the next time?

i would really like to see you explain how that's possible,  given your previous agreement with me that each ball has the same equal chance to be drawn

******************************************************************************************

maybe you can tell us how many combo's you would throw at a single drawing.  that might explain it better

******************************************************************************************

"(You don't know that for sure I HAVE met players from this forum and others that DO make a profit but yes it's a VERY SMALL group that do but it can be done)"

if there is one statement you have made,  that tells the story i already know,  it's this one.

"a VERY SMALL group"

there is a reason it's "small",  in comparison just to the percentages of people that do throw systems at it like you do. 

there are literally tons of people who do,  and yet only a small microcasm of players are successful at it?

if anything,   that factoid screams unpredictable randomness,  and the "few who do",  only acheive success based on the luck side of the coin,  and not "skill".

given the length of the history of the lottery,  vs the "skills",   and the amounts of systems players attacking it,  vs their success ratio,  it's luck.

this is one fact that is inescapable.

if a system can beat the lottery with a formula once,  that formula should be able to produce the same results over and over and over,  unless one changes the "formula",  or the total randomness takes over the facts of the event.

the fact that it isn't 'easily repeatable' ought to scream unpredictable randomness as well

********************************************************************************************

"(I never tried any of them I don't buy them too use I buy them as TOOLS for learning,teaching,ideas too help me in the creation of my own strategies and since I HAVE a good paying job I CAN afford to do that)"

what does that imply?     "i don't buy them"............."i buy them as TOOLS".     

call it what you will, you spend money for them,  multiples of them. 

this sounds alot fishy.   either you have bought them,  or you haven't?     i do recall you saying you are highly interested in them,  constantly researching different ones,  and at one point you noted that you "collect them".

the point i was making is your voracious appetite for them vs,  your profiting ability from them.

i can see your interest in them for maybe even the "entertainment value",  yet i was using you as an example of expenditure in time and money vs return to validate what i believe........that in the end.......it's just random

light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2010, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Good luck! You may as well try to get inside the lotteries and find out their stats of systematic play trends and projections.

CT has a strategy for losing. It’s based on years of observing people lose. He is quite good at it. In fact, if you look up the word loser in one of those expensive picture dictionaries, You see his picture next to the word.

His principle is that losing is not bad luck but winning is good luck. Wishful thinking!

The lottery says that all the time.

DD

"Good luck! You may as well try to get inside the lotteries and find out their stats of systematic play trends and projections".

they don't have one.

"if" the lottery has ball drawings,  and it's has the integrity/security measures in place i aforementioned,  which your conspiracy theory rediculousness witnessed,  then it's random, 

the board remembers (because i dutifully remind them) about  your other lottery conspiracy theory gem,  where you stated that the lottery purposefully  withheld certain "combinations" in order to drive up the pot,  that the lottery purposefully manipulates the player,  ditching the random factor, in favor of making money.

please,  tell us whatever "other" machinations your "integrity" has for us tonight.

inquiring minds don't necessarily wanna know,  but it's akin to a car wreck,  and you know how that works,  given that roulette wheel of what ever roves around in your mind at that particular moment

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                        Miami, FLA
                        United States
                        Member #62793
                        July 9, 2008
                        680 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2010, 2:55 am - IP Logged

Because of this thread by the great Rdgnr, I decided to switch things up with my weekly plays. Instead of all qp's, I decided to pick my own random numbers, and see how it goes. I just picked whatever numbers jumped out, no rationale.

Early results: For Thursday eve's Play4 I had 1715, and the winner was 1475. I didn't win, but that's a lot better than what I usually get with qp's.

Hmmm.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2010, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Oh, so there is a pattern of Zip wishing to hump the legs of old acquaintances?

DD

nope.

didn't know it was him right away when he first engaged me. 

but,  you did get to witness my talent in motion,  in that within a very short period of time,  i identified it was him - and it's been YEARS since our last exchanges.

remember,  i know people.   it's what i do.

now since i "know people",  i got to thinking today about you,  and some more "truth" surfaced about you,  that i hadn't added up previously about you.   unlucky for you,  i did today.

wanna hear it?    too bad,  your ego run amok demandeth my attention.

anyway,  i got to thinking what a nasty name calling drip you are in here,  and one thing became clear......

what you say in here is mitigated by the censoring aspect of LP,  which in turn means if that censorship aspect was "lifted",  just how much more "nasty" would you become,   given your ego run amok?   

i know everyone here realizes where that would lead

bad for you,  that because i know people,  i would bet my life on the fact that the DD we witness,  is only the "censored" DD.

take the leash off a guy like you,  the real DD comes out.

no need to lift the "sensor",  because i just (once again) lifted the veil.

i told you i would.  but remember.......you "asked me to"

you have no conscience.   your life isn't measured in what's "right".   it's measured by the nutrients you feed your ego daily.

the complete 180degree difference between a guy like you,  and a man like me,  is what you see me say and do,  i do away from the computer in my personal life everyday.

watch my life,  and my life is consistent.  day in and day out,  i am the same everyday.   my integrity never fluctuates.

nothing about my life interchanges on the fly,  especially when it comes to relating to people.

i only "do", when i have to.    whereas you turn it into some sick twisted "sport"

you sure ain't the man "out there",  that you are in here

remember when i told you this was the major leagues now?

right now,  in here,   your mel gibson batting .025

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2010, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Because of this thread by the great Rdgnr, I decided to switch things up with my weekly plays. Instead of all qp's, I decided to pick my own random numbers, and see how it goes. I just picked whatever numbers jumped out, no rationale.

Early results: For Thursday eve's Play4 I had 1715, and the winner was 1475. I didn't win, but that's a lot better than what I usually get with qp's.

Hmmm.

Taking ridge's advice..."MAN OVERBOARD"!!!!

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

"VISIONDUDE"

i really want to know how you can possibly locate and identify "clues", as to which balls think it's their "turn" (as i would put it), or somehow "due" (as you seem to assert). how on earth can anyone pre-predict an equal chance drawing?

(I told you BEFORE the clues are in interepreting the draw history patterns and again selecting a GROUP of numbers I'm beginning too think you maybe somewhat challenged intellectually I never said anything about Preditcting)

to me, since each ball has the same equal chance to be drawn. the reverse also applies, in that each ball has the same equal chance to "not" be drawn.

(YES I never said otherwise but just because they all have the same chance of coming up or not coming up are ALL the numbers gonna do this at the same time??? NOPE only 3 are suppose too come up according too how the game is played and the remaining 7 are not gonna be drawn)

equal is either equal, or their isn't "equality" to begin with, and some balls are more "dominate" than others.

(In THEORY all the numbers have the same chance of being drawn but in reality it's obvious when you observe the draw history each number behaves differently during the week I've seen numbers stay out 2 wks and other numbers repeat 4-7 days in a row so don't tell me what is or isn't possible when I have SEEN it myself and you HAVE NO clue because you never attempted too check this out for yoursefl,You think I'm in here making all of this up?? because I have nothing better to do than discuss this with your stubborn behind?? Come On Now!!!!)

i realize i am throwing a bunch of superlatives at this, and the back and forth seems exhaustive, but to me, it's necessary to get ALL the angles and superlatives that systems players think works, to demonstrate "terms" don't equal results.

(It does equal results if you get a winning ticket when you never got a winning ticket before using other methods of play)

not that i see anyway

(EXACTLY you don't see because you don't understand,can't comprehend and never attempted too search this out yourself)

you used a 3 number game as an example. lets say the last drawing you observed served up a #7.does your "educated guess" tell you, based on your observance of the #7's "behavior" in the past drawings, indicate to you when it will be picked the next time?

(The data will INDICATE any numbers POSSIBLE or MOST likely behaviour I never said it gave me a DEFINITE or EXACT time it will hit remember this is gambling and the numbers are Random but as I stated before it's not just Random activity going on you have other variables at work here from time too time you will get a SHORT window of Non-Random activity so by selecting a GROUP of numbers your Handicapping the game.Let me ask you a question if you chose 3 numbers and I chose 6 numbers who would have a better chance of hitting in the Cash 3 me or you?? now what if I chose 8 numbers and you still chose 3 has my chance increased or decreased??? I wanna see if you understand at all what I've been trying too explain too you for the last couple days)

i would really like to see you explain how that's possible, given your previous agreement with me that each ball has the same equal chance to be drawn

(I just explained it and have done so many times before either you just don't understand or have no comprehension skills)

what does that imply? "i don't buy them"............."i buy them as TOOLS". call it what you will, you spend money for them, multiples of them.

(So??? what does that have to do with anything I don't spend a WHOLE lot of money on them I trade with other players and the rest I buy)

this sounds alot fishy. either you have bought them, or you haven't? i do recall you saying you are highly interested in them, constantly researching different ones, and at one point you noted that you "collect them".

(I DO BUY them when did I say otherwise??? I think sometimes you just like too be a thorn in someones side just for the heck of it a lot of things you have said during our discussion I NEVER implied or NEVER said and this is a perfect example I've always made it perfectly clear I buy systems)

the point i was making is your voracious appetite for them vs, your profiting ability from them.

(VORACIOUS appetite?? when did I SAY THAT??? I spend more money on playing the lottery games than I do on systems and when I do buy them it's every 2-3 months if I see something I really think has potential too help so how is that Voracious?? and when did I say I wanted too PROFIT from them?? see your problem is your making ASSUMPTIONS about my intentions with systems and placing me with other players that you know do what your trying too say I do your TOTALLY incorrect I HAVE made it quite clear why and how I play the games)

i can see your interest in them for maybe even the "entertainment value", yet i was using you as an example of expenditure in time and money vs return to validate what i believe........that in the end.......it's just random

(NO if that were the case I wouldn't spend money on them your validation is totally incorrect too begin with because you have it ALL WRONG!!! I have always AGREED that the numbers are Random NEVER said otherwise I never said I was trying to make a profit,quit my job or say that system play is better than quick-picks or other methods.)

if anything, that factoid screams unpredictable randomness, and the "few who do", only acheive success based on the luck side of the coin, and not "skill".

(It definitely is skill if a player has used quick-picks,lucky numbers and NEVER won a dime then decides too study,analyse the draw history of the numbers and finally WINS money.You see if it were total luck that a player won using systems then how come that player never won using quick-picks or lucky numbers?? This is what happen with me I never won money using other methods your average player uses randomly marking numbers on a play slip,playing numbers you see like part of your phone number address or part of your birth numbers.NONE of these worked for me and finally I used quick-picks STILL nothing.So if it's ALL luck how come I NEVER hit with those methods of play but finally did when I started using strategies/systems?? if it's ALL LUCK then I SHOULD have won way before now back when I DIDN'T use systems/strategies)

given the length of the history of the lottery, vs the "skills", and the amounts of systems players attacking it, vs their success ratio, it's luck.

(NOPE it's SKILL and EXPERIENCE it's only luck if that's what your using going into it for example you and your ONE quick-Pick THAT'S LUCK and based on your admission of how long it's been since you actually won anything your luck is BAD!!!)

Page 23 of 78